* Create, edit and delete Characters
* Export and import of characters, weapons, armor and goods
* Add image and thumbnail of character
* Support prestige classes character
* Support multi class character
* Filterable list of all characters
* Backup and restore to/from cloud and file system
* Name, Player, Race, Sex, Alignment, Class, Level and Experience Points
* Use different XP tables in Pathfinder
* Calculate experience points of next level
* Display advancement of experience points as progress bar
* Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma
* Calculate abilities modificator
* Roll ability checks
* Hit Points, max. Hit Pints, Armor Class
* Calculate Initative, Base Attack Bonus and Armor Class, CMB/Grapple, CMD
* Roll Initative, Base Attack Bonus, CMB/Grapple and CMD
* Store saves
* Calculates base save and ability modifier
* Adds misc modifier
* Roll saving throws
* Sum up your money, by counting your platinum, gold silver and copper coins.
* Enter your rank and misc modifier. The skill modifier is calculated
* List your favorite, trained and all skills
* Add and remove skills from your favorite skills
* Skill rolls are executed by one click
* Add feats to your character
* Read short description of benefit and prerequisit of a feat, without searching in the player handbook
* Add attacks with your favorite weapons
* Roll attacks and damage
* Calculates attack and damage bonus, including feats like Two Weapon Fighting
* Equip characters with weapons, armor and goods
* Choose magic weapons and armor
* Weapons, armor and goods are listed with detailed information, like cost and weight
* Calculate load of character equipment
* Make notes of your adventures and store them by your character.
* Lists racie abilities with description
* Filter race abilities by name
* Lists abilities of classes with level and description
* Filter class abilities by class level and name
* List of all you spells
* Mark your favorite spells
* Reference descripion of each spell
The Administration allows you to customize everything in the game, making it unique to your campain.
* Character Classes
* Spell Lists
This application replaces the need of carrying a collection of various dice to all of your gaming sessions.
-Normal mode is the standard way for dice to be rolled. All numbers have an equal chance of being rolled for.
-Linear mode assigns higher numbers a greater chance to be rolled for than lower numbers with natural 1's being impossible to roll for. All other numbers are theoretically possible with precedence given to the higher numbers.
-Gaussian or Bell Curve mode assigns an average and variation that will be approximately 95% accurate. The individual average and variation can be assigned by the user. For example when using a d10 and the user sets the average to be 7 with a variation of 2 the roller will roll between 5 and 9 95% of the time. If the user assigns an average roll of 20 on a d20 with a variation of 0 the roller will roll a natural 20 95% of the time. With this mode all other numbers outside the range given are possible but not very likely.
The D20 Dice Roller also includes a setting to change the dice type and a hit location which is also customizable to the users liking. All settings made in the app will be saved for future sessions so information does not have to be reentered every session.
Feel free to contact me via email or through the website if you have any questions, criticisms, or suggestions. Happy Gaming.
For all the aspiring Dungeon Masters, professional dungeon crawlers, or the lil' tabletop newbies out there, this is for you. Trust us, rolling 40d6 seems fun at first, but after a few rounds you'll wish you had something to do all that rolling automatically, add it up, and spit out the simple amount of damage - something scarily similar to this intuitive and simplistic Android app.
A free app with no ads and low power consumption.
For the win.
* Quick Dice - Roll any single type of die, with modifier
* Stored Dice - Name and save commonly used rolls. Now supports multiple types of dice per set.
* Hitpoint trackers
* Check rolls
* Attack + Damage rolls
* Roll attacks and damages easily
* Evaluate different attack routines or feats vs. different ACs and CRs
* Calculate your DPR and appropriate CR level
In addition to standard attack dice rolling, d20 Attack Calc Lite can plot graphs of expected damages for different attack routines and options. This is a useful tool to estimate future character builds, optimal feat choices, etc.
This app also provides players a measuring tool to estimate how well their characters fare against opponents of various CRs, measured by calculating their Damage-Per-Round (DPR). This DPR can be calculated against a given AC or as an average compared to typical encounters of a given CR. The DPR analysis will also tell you how long it takes you to solo a monster of a given CR, on average. Use this information to compare your characters with friends and to get an estimation how optimized your character build is.
See more information on how the DPR calculations are done and a tutorial on "how to determine when to use Power Attack" at: http://www.hapero.fi/d20/
If you find the app useful, consider supporting the project by purchasing the full version with more features, such as options to plot attack hit chances, saving and loading, and exporting data.