Global Tipping Guide (or World Tip Guide) is currently the top leading app in providing tipping information to make your next trip a pleasant one. It also provides a fully featured tip calculator, and an expense report for you to use during your next trips.
No more confusions about how much to tip and about the tip culture in many countries around the world.
If you are interested in a complete global tipping guide with a much enhanced user experience, please be so kind to consider purchasing the ad-free version: Global Tipping Guide Pro. It currently has more than 60 countries with many updates planned in the future to further increase the number of countries and improve your user experience.
------- Version 3.0 has been released !! -------
** Now with tipping guide for more than 60 countries around the world for you to explore **
Global Tipping Guide Pro is currently the most comprehensive international tipping guide for any travelers. Combining with a powerful Tip Calculator and fully featured Expense Report to help you manage your budget during your trip, this app is the best travel companion for your next trip. Buy it now to see how this app will change the way you see about tipping.
Difference from the Free version:
_ Fully featured tip calculator and expense report calculator.
_ 60+ countries as opposed to 10 countries.
_ Exclusive content and UI updates.
_ Feeling good for supporting small developers like us and help us to make better apps for Android platform.
Book your holiday quick and easy!
With all the latest destinations in the palm of your hand, you can choose from a range of affordable offers. TravelBird will help you find your place under the sun – whether it is a weekend getaway, a trip to a relaxing wellness center or an all-inclusive holiday.
With the TravelBird app you’ll have 24-hour access to a wealth of travel destinations nationwide and abroad. Booking is fast and easy! You’ll be discovering your new favorite city or lazing on a beach before you know it!
- Daily travel offers
- A variety of inspirational holiday choices
- Instant insight into the cheapest deals
- Direct overview of available dates
- Booking your holiday on the fly
- Always having your bookings at hand
- Getting in touch with us within seconds, we’re here when you need us!
TravelBird Web Site TravelBird - Find the best holiday deals on cheap hotels, seaside resorts, spa retreats and amusement parks.
Our France offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline France road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Nantes, Bordeaux, Tolouse, Marseille, Nice, Strasbourg, Dijon, Monpelier.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
France is a country located in Western Europe. Clockwise from the north, France borders Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany to the northeast, Switzerland to the east, Italy to the south-east and Spain to the south-west, across the Pyrenees mountain range (the small country of Andorra lies in between the two countries). The Mediterranean Sea lies to the south of France, with the Principality of Monaco forming a small enclave. To the west, France has a long Atlantic Ocean coastline, while to the north lies the English Channel, across which lies the last of France's neighbours, England (part of the United Kingdom).
France has been the world's most popular tourist destination for over twenty years (81.9 million in 2007) and it's geographically one of the most diverse countries in Europe. Its cities contain some of the greatest treasures in Europe, its countryside is prosperous and well tended and it boasts dozens of major tourist attractions, like Paris, the French Riviera, the Atlantic beaches, the winter sport resorts of the French Alps, the castles of the Loire Valley, Brittany and Normandy. The country is renowned for its gastronomy (particularly wines and cheeses), history, culture and fashion.
Now you can take a ride with us in the biggest Polish cities: Gdansk, Gdynia, Cracow, Lodz, Sopot, Poznan, Warsaw and Wroclaw!
Thanks to iTaxi you:
1. Take control over time, because you order a cab just in few seconds and you wait only few minutes for its arrival.
2. Choose a cab and ‘a rate per kilometer’.
3. Have 4 ways to order a cab: app on smartphone or tablet, www or call.
1. The taxi driver informs you, when he will arrive at appointed address.
2. Each taxi ride you can judge every moment you need.
3. Are you not sure, if the taxi driver chose the shortest route? Tell us about it through our complaint form.
Guarantee of Fair Ride
Being fair is essential for us, that’s why we give you guarantee! If you go with iTaxi and you’ll have any doubts about the price of your ride, you can send it through our complaint form – that’s simple. If it turns out that you have paid more than it’s necessary, we’ll give you back twice more than you have paid for the next rides with iTaxi.
Do you own a company, where going by taxi is a part of everyday life? Do you appreciate efficient and innovative activities? Saving money and time is your priority? Cashless ride with iTaxi is a fair solution for your company!
Our system it’s a simple way to manage the limits of rides for your employees and clients, precise settling accounts of rides and reports at request. With iTaxi you cut costs and everything is clear! We work for the best companies, such as: Agora, Generali, Oriflame, Play, Wprost and many more. So join to over 300 companies going with iTaxi: http://www.itaxi.pl/firma
Are you honest? Do you want to have more rides? iTaxi is the best solution for you! Don’t resign on your full-time job! You can work for us at the same time, meanwhile or just after your shift. iTaxi brings additional rides, no more long waiting at the taxi rank, no limits of working hours, indefinite agreement and we pay for the adverts in your cab! Check this out: http://www.itaxi.pl/kierowca
Join in iTaxi – simply fair cab.
- Путеводитель по Нячангу;
- Афишу курорта;
- Места куда можно сходить;
- Список магазинов, где можно купить хорошие вещи со скидками;
Информация обновляется раз в неделю
Features of our Android travel guide:
- Pick a country or major city to download its guide.
- A downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- The app is a self starter, it suggests you things to see and do.
- Each guide includes a country map and detailed city maps for the top cities.
- Each guide includes info about the major sights, great restaurants, different nightlife options and more.
- Currency converter.
- Phrasebooks for the non-English locations.
- Weather forecast (updated when online).
- Current events (updated when online).
- Information about local wildlife, festivals, culture, food.
Once installed you have access to country guides covering most of the world and ranging from old time european favorites like Italy, Spain and France to more exotic destinations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia.
If you only want a single city and don't want to download an entire country into this guide, we also provide city guides, covering the major tourist cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and London, but also for slightly smaller places like Brussels, Oslo and Prague. Listing the full depth of our content would be a bit for this space!
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
"You really saved our India trip when it turned out that our data roaming didn't properly work."
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate, throw in a bit of content we get from our community - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We setup the app according to your locale, but if you want otherwise, you can set your home currency (for the currency converter) if you tap the top bar and choose Account. There you can also switch between imperial and metric units (fahrenheit/celsius, feet/meters) for the weather forecast temperatures and for distances.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
☆ Multilingual interface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Orlando (/ɔrˈlændoʊ/) is a city in the central region of the U.S. state of Florida. It is the county seat of Orange County, and the center of the Greater Orlando metropolitan area. According to the 2010 US Census, the city had a population of 238,300, making Orlando the 79th largest city in the United States. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area has a population of 2,134,411, making it the 26th largest metro area in the United States, the sixth largest metro area in the Southeastern United States, and the third largest metro area in the state of Florida. Orlando is the fifth largest city in Florida, and the state's largest inland city.
Orlando is nicknamed "The City Beautiful" and its symbol is the fountain at Lake Eola. The current mayor is Buddy Dyer. The city is also sometimes nicknamed "The Theme Park Capital of the World", as it is best known for the Walt Disney World Resort (located approximately 21 miles (34 km) southwest of Downtown Orlando in Lake Buena Vista), founded by the Walt Disney Company in 1971, the Universal Orlando Resort (which consists of two parks, Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, as well as other attractions, including City Walk), SeaWorld, Gatorland, and Wet 'n Wild Water Park. With the exception of Walt Disney World, most major attractions are located along International Drive. The city's famous attractions form the backbone of Orlando's tourism industry, making the city the most visited American city in 2009. The city is also one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions. Like other major cities in the Sun Belt, Orlando grew rapidly during the 1980s and well into the first decade of the 21st century. Orlando is also home to the University of Central Florida, which is the second-largest university campus in the United States in terms of enrollment (as of 2012).
Tell us the city name you travel and how many days you stay, we will do the rest. Traveling can never be so easy.
• Based on your demand and need, with one simple click we make the most suitable trip itinerary for you.
• Plan a trip automatically makes a trip itinerary that hits popular attractions as many as possible.
• With support of google map, transportation information are easily available when you move from one place to another.
• You can choose public transportation, walking or taking a taxi.
• Detailed descriptions, nice photos and useful tips are also available for each attraction place.
• More information about hotels, flights, restaurants will be added in later version.
• TripOnTip is much easier to use compared with other travel apps, like tripadvisor, tripit and so on.
• Now we support 100 cities worldwide.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide
Täglich neue Hotel- & Urlaubs-Deals für:
- Schönste Städtereisen in Deutschland und Europa: Hotel & Flug nach Berlin, Hamburg oder München; nach Mailand, Barcelona, Rom, Venedig, London, Paris, Prag, Amsterdam, Wien uvm.
- Reisen in traumhafte Regionen: Ostsee, Nordsee, Bayrischer Wald, Bodensee, Toskana, Tirol, Gardasee, Alpen-Region...
- Günstigste Pauschalreisen in die Türkei, nach Ägypten, Tunesien, Spanien (Mallorca, Teneriffa, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria), Italien, Großbritannien, Frankreich, Portugal, Griechenland (Kreta, Rhodos), Kroatien uvm.
- Freizeitparks & Funparks: Disneyland, Phantasialand, Legoland, Heidepark Soltau, Moviepark, Tropical Island, Europapark, Hasseröder Ferienpark etc.
- Musicalreisen: Disneys Der König der Löwen, Hinterm Horizont, Disneys Tarzan, Phantom der Oper, Ich war noch niemals in New York, Mamma Mia etc.
- Spezialangebote: Quadtouren, Renntaxi, Fussballspiel Tickets (z.B. Bayern München, Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Borussia Mönchengladbach), Biathlon, Konzert Tickets (Helene Fischer, Michael Jackson Memory Tour uvm.)
Egal wie Sie verreisen möchten, die Ab-in-den-Urlaub-Deals.de-App bietet über „Laufende Deals“ eine große Auswahl an aktuellen Reisen zum Tiefpreis. Bis zu 90% Ersparnis sind möglich! Durch die einfache Menüführung lassen sich die besten Urlaubsangebote für Singleurlaub, Strandurlaub, Familienurlaub, Wellnessurlaub, Luxusurlaub, Wochenendurlaub, Romantikurlaub, Kurzurlaub, Aktivurlaub, Skiurlaub und Kreuzfahrten leicht finden.
Neben den aktuellen Deals, finden Sie über unsere App auch „Kommende Deals“. Hier sehen Sie eine Woche im Voraus alle kommenden Deals und sind somit allen anderen immer einen Schritt voraus!
Auf Wunsch bekommen Sie die Deals als Push-Nachricht auf Ihr Smartphone. Im Anschluss können Sie nach den besten Angeboten suchen, diese vergleichen, sich über Ihr Urlaubsziel informieren und natürlich einen Gutschein Deal kaufen. Alles in Einem!
Wie funktionieren die Ab in den Urlaub Deals?
Die Deals sind keine Last Minute Reisen oder Restkontingente, Sie buchen mit dem Kauf eines Deals auch keine Reise, sondern Sie erwerben einen Gutschein! Diesen können Sie innerhalb des Gültigkeitszeitraums einlösen. Damit der Veranstalter garantiert einen Platz für Sie zur Verfügung stellen kann, sollten Sie rechtzeitig buchen. Natürlich sind die Ab in den Urlaub Deals Gutscheine immer auch ein besonderes Geschenk, egal ob zum Valentinstag, Geburtstag oder zu Weihnachten.
Vorteile der App:
- Exklusives Vorkaufsrecht beim Deal des Tages
- Mit einem Fingerzeig alle laufenden Deals im Blick
- Filtermöglichkeit nach Reiseziel oder Art der Reise
- Push-Nachrichten-Funktion um keinen Deal des Tages zu verpassen
- Newsletter-Abo mit exklusivem Gutschein für Neukunden
- Erster sein: Alle kommenden Deals der Woche sehen
Durch zahlreiche Reiseanbieter greift unsere App auf mehr als 500.000 Angebote weltweit zurück. Dank unseres Vorkaufsrechts erhalten Sie die besten Angebote von z.B. LTUR, TUI, Alltours, FTI, Thomas Cook, Neckermann, Schauinsland, Sonnenklar, Bucher, expedia, DERTOUR und Hotels (Acron, Ahorn, Akzent Aktiv & Vital, Ambient, Amedia, Ameron, Azimut, Best Western, City Hotel, Clarion, Crowne Plaza, Eurostars, Ghotel, Golden Tulip, Grand Hotel, GS, Holiday Inn, Ibis, K+K, Kurparkhotel, Leonardo Hotel, Mercure, Mövenpick, Nevsky, Nodic Hotel, NH Hotel, Park Inn, Parkhotel, Phoenix Hotel, Quality Hotel, Radisson, Ringhotel, Romantik Hotel, Tryp By Wyndham, Victor’s, Welcome, Wyndham Garden, Van der Valk).
The situational travel app that understands your needs and adapts to it.
city guides 2015:
*Barcelona, Dublin, Istanbul, Cologne, Krakow, London, Lübeck und Travemünde, New York, Paris, Prague, St. Petersburg, Warsaw
city guides 2014:
* Berlin und Potsdam, Budapest, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Lisboa, Madrid, Mainz, Munich, Nuremberg-Fürth-Erlangen, Rome, Venice
travel guides 2014:
* Florence, Naples & Vesuvio coast, Mallorca, Rügen-Stralsund-Hiddensee, Sylt
city guides 2013:
* Amsterdam, Brussels, Dresden, Moskow, Salzburg, Vienna, 2012: Shanghai, Zagreb
hiking guides 2012:
* Alsace, Gomera, Madeira, Mallorca, Munich excursion mountains, Provence, Tenerife
+ Complete travel guide
+ *Usable completely offline*
+ Maps available offline including all info
+ GPS & compass for city guidance and walking tours
+ Extensively researched information for the most popular travel destinations
+ Interesting facts about the country and culture
+ City Live! for your very own personal city guide
+ No transfer or roaming fees
+ Use Easy Jump! to switch easily between text and map
+ Situation-related recommendations
+ Live Weather! to help you make the best out of your trip
Some content examples:
+ Excursions in the area
+ Eating & drinking
+ Small language tutor
+ Tours through the city
+ Shopping & fashion
The developments that have been made for this app were partially financed with funds from the 7th European Research Framework Program. The project is administered by the REA Research Executive Agency under application number "FP7-SME-2012 -315333" (http://cordis.europa.eu/fp).
Michael Müller Verlag is a leading travel guide publisher with numerous years of experience in the area of travel and hiking guides. Its travel guides are always unique, informative, and entertaining, making every trip a memorable experience.
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org