You can also see what's on tap for the Oregon Coast or Mount Hood. Plus, when severe weather hits, go in-depth with the FOX 12 Weather Blog and check our Oregon school closures and Washington school closures page to find out whether your child has school tomorrow. And don't forget to check the roads before you leave home - take a look at our interactive traffic map and pick the best route to and from work.
- Watch every FOX 12 newscast live on your phone or tablet.
- Use our interactive radar to track the rain as it moves through your town.
- Did you witness breaking news? Tap on the News Tips page, and share your photo or video with the FOX 12 newsroom.
- Watch streaming FOX 12 video of our exclusive interviews and breaking news reports.
- Looking for a good deal? Check out today's FOX 12 Daily Deal.
- View Portland traffic maps and pick the best route for your commute.
- See a story you like? Share it with a friend via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or text message directly from our app.
- Get breaking news and Amber Alert push alerts straight from the FOX 12 newsroom.
- Real-time scores
- Latest team news
- Team stats and leaders
- Team blogs
- National poll rankings
- Complete NCAA FB coverage
- Game weather and traffic
Get the latest college football news on your smartphone. Download the free Pac 12 Football app from KGW.com today!
Be sure to set your local union to receive updates on what is most important to you.
Oregon AFSCME Council 75 represents over 24,000 workers in Oregon, and is part of AFSCME International and AFL-CIO, which has a combined 1.6 million workers. AFSCME members provide the vital services that make America happen.
The Oregon AFSCME Mobile App uses social networking and push technology to directly connect you and your online networks with your union. With simple actions you take right from your mobile device, you can get involved with Oregon AFSCME and what’s happening with your Local. Download the app today to get the most out of your union.
With your Oregon AFSCME Mobile App you can:
- Personalize your app to receive content relevant to you and what you care about.
- Stay up to date with news and information easily available on your mobile device.
- Get yourself and your networks involved with your Local by tweeting, sharing on Facebook or emailing directly from the app.
- Access convenient links to your contract and Reps’ contact information.