QUICKTRACK CHICAGO FEATURES
- Full integration with CTA Bus Tracker, CTA Train Tracker, Metra Rail-Time Tracker and Pace Bus Tracker systems in one app! Data is always dynamic and updated from CTA, Metra and Pace to ensure accurate routes and schedules every time you use it.
- Clear, fast and beautiful material inspired UI with dynamically changing images of Chicago.
- Google Maps integration throughout keeps you informed of your CTA bus/train, Metra station locations or Pace stops.
- View CTA and Metra service bulletins/alerts for each route or line.
METRA RAIL-TIME TRACKER SUPPORT
QuickTrack Chicago also allows you to search and find the latest Metra departure and arrival times by pulling data from the Metra Rail-Tracker system. Using QuickTrack Chicago, you will know if your morning train is running late or when your evening train should be getting you home while being notified of any service alerts on your selected line. Additional features include:
- Supports all Metra lines: BNSF, UP-W, MD-W, MD-N, NCS, UP-N, UP-NW, HC, RI, SWS and ME
- Access your favorite Metra stations to get estimated departure/arrival times and/or schedules for the day.
- Get notified of alerts on your line from both Metra Rail-Tracker and Metra's Twitter feeds.
- Dynamic caching system: All schedule data is pulled directly and updated from Metra as you use the application so you're sure you have the latest schedules and times provided by Metra. Cached data is utilized when Metra isn't providing actual data.
- Built-in Google Maps integration showing Metra lines and station locations.
- Quickly access a specific Metra stations phone number, waiting room/agent hours or address.
WHY QUICKTRACK CHICAGO?
With a large selection of CTA Bus Tracker, CTA Train Tracker, Metra Rail-Tracker and Pace Bus Tracker apps to use in Chicago, the goal of QuickTrack Chicago is to provide a free, simple, ad free experience to let you quickly check your favorite CTA/Pace bus or morning Metra station without digging through tabs, windows and UI's loaded up with data. Open it up, you're presented with beautiful images of Chicago while you select your favorite route or station and instantly see where it is and when it's expected.
This app is designed and used by a near daily Metra and CTA commuter. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or comments. I love feedback and more often than not will implement your suggestions.
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
Designed by riders, for riders – Victory Rides is a part of an all-new set of digital tools by RiderX designed to help you ride your motorcycle more often and in more places.
Plan Rides- RiderX syncs our web-based ride planning tool with Victory Rides so you can plan and sync rides.
Discover & Navigate- GPS maps in RiderX apps let you ride like a local with premiere access to nearby routes, services, weather and more – all in the palm of your hand.
Track & Share- RiderX apps let you track every detail of the ride, including routes and photos so you can easily navigate back to your favorite riding spots and relive the experience.
No Signal Needed- RiderX apps use offline map caching and GPS tracking so you can navigate saved maps without cell service.
Victory Rides is a registered trademark of Polaris Industries Inc.
Radar Weather - Now includes legends for easy interpretation.
Tell Us Your Experience - We want to hear about your experience so we’ve added a feedback tool.
Fixed black screen issue and re-activated the back button preventing some users from closing the app on Android devices.
* Unique "Smart Guess" inference feature!
* Intuitive UI design that strives to NOT make you think!
* Stops near me & Favorite
* On-demand Service advisory
Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org for issues/requests.
* All 3 lines
* GPS enabled, can sort with distance
* Lines in construction.
* "GPS Go to" enabled for navigation apps.
* Augmented reality (can locate the station using your camera + gps).
Realtime CTA rail and CTA bus predictions directly from Chicago CTA (Chicago Transit Authority), serving the Chicago metropolitan area.
-Realtime Chicago CTA L predictions (Next Train) for every L train station in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Realtime Chicago CTA bus (Next Bus) predictions for every bus stop in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Location based L station finder to locate L stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate CTA bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for Chicago L rail stations and Chicago bus stops.
-Save commonly used CTA L stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Chicago Transit Trip Planner (new)
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-More intelligent interface than Transit Tracks and Chicago Transit Tracker apps.
-And of course, FREE
-Best Chicago CTA / Chicago Bus based app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Sign up to become a beta tester and get access to new features before they're released: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112565087476147738147
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoTransitApp
The app works for transit agency of all types including:
Contact us to add your transit organization.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
1- Application would receive dispatched call from the dispatching system and will be able to assign a job automatically to the nearest driver. Software can be also customized to your needs.
2- Clients can download the application for all Android, Apple and (Blackberry & Window Mobile coming summer 2014) devises and request driver directly through the dispatching system. Yes! the system will receive the secured request from your business clients or individuals and automatically submit the job to all available drivers. This system is in complete compliance with New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. The system has Auto Dispatcher and Auto Pilot for drivers not to touch the tables or any other mobile device while driving, that can help your company's financial security, help all your drivers avoid accidents while operating a the equipment, and keep them putting attention to the road. Accepting a trip is a one touch button if driver decides to manually accept jobs, this is a legal way for drivers to accept a job as mentioned by the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Commissioner.
Business clients and individual can request Livery Cabs or Yellow Taxis using our website. Please visit out page for more detail: www.MyTaxiRide.com
3- System will verify driver status every 24 hours with The New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission's public database:
a) TLC Driver's license Status
b) Urine Test Expiration
c) Suspensions and Revocations
e) Pending Hearings and More...
4- System would verify vehicle status:
a) Diamond Number Expiration
b) Inspection Status
c) Suspensions and Revocations
This features were added as per request of our clients and friends in the market to protect the business from law suits against unlicensed drivers.
NYC TLC Service & Security Corp. D.B.A / El Coronel Two Communications would provide the following to all your drivers:
We will partner with several technician around the tri-state area to better service our clients.
1- Secured Installations of mounted tables, car chargers, table holders (3 kinds depending on vehicles).
2- Complete inspection of TLC required equipment for all driver free of charge.
3- Provide the drivers a table free of charge. Monthly Service Required and Security Deposit Refundable.
4- Complete free labor for repairs on any of the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Equipment:
a) Security Camera
b) Trouble Lights
c) Bill of Rights
d) Signal Lights
f) Free Radio Check
g) Free Repair Labor for Radios
h) 24 Hours Support free...!
There is much more information about our system. Please call us for details or visit our website: www.MyTaxiRide.com
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
- Uses LIVE CTA Bus and Train data to give you instant arrival times.
- Add bus and train stops as favorites for quick access during your commute!
- Enter a stop number to see when a bus is coming!
- Full map view so you can see all the buses and stops nearby.
After using other CTA bus and train tracker apps, I decided to make a better app and make it FREE!
Uses the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker APIs to deliver up-to-the minute information.
Interested in testing new versions before they're released? Send an email to email@example.com and I'll add you to the Google+ Beta community!
Survey to help guide future development: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CGM576J
Look for the ParkChicago logo on street signs throughout the city to determine availability in your area.
· Pay for parking without having to visit the pay box or place a receipt on your dashboard
· Mobile alerts 10 minutes prior to your time expiring
· Extend your parking time remotely
· Receipts emailed straight to your inbox
· Add multiple vehicles
For each transaction less than 2 hours, a 35¢ convenience fee is added. For each transaction of 2 hours or more, the convenience fee is free.
• Zeit sparen beim Umsteigen
• Infos aller wichtigen U- und S-Bahnhöfe
• genaue, grafische Anzeige der Wagontür
• Umsteigeinfos zur U- und S-Bahn
• schneller von Gleis zu Gleis
Die App ermöglicht dir das schnelle und clevere Umsteigen im öffentlichen Personennahverkehr (ÖPNV) des Tarifbereichs ABC von Berlin und Brandenburg. Es sind alle Bahnhöfe für den Zug- bzw. Bahnverkehr enthalten.
Tube Map Berlin
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!