- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
iris Journey Planner helps commuters plan the best way to get to their destinations by providing travel solutions on our buses and trains based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival timings on a real time basis.
iris also provides a host of helpful information such as details of the bus routes, bus services on the road that are delayed or diverted and scheduled changes in bus operating hours. Commuters can also obtain information on first and last train operating hours, planned changes in train service hours as well as find out if train services are running smoothly.
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Streetdirectory App now comes with Offers Near You, Offline maps & real-time bus timing
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Find “Offers Near You” wherever you are
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
- Check bus routes
- Get real time bus arrival time
- Check bus stops by road name
- Bookmark buses & bus stops
- Search buses &bus stops
- View list of places (Libraries, Swimming Complexes, Parks, Museums, Monuments, Market & Food Centers, Community Centers, Shopping Malls & Mosques)
- Get the direction on map
- Find the nearby bus stops
- Read the latest Singapore, Malaysia, Asia and world news
- Support language, theme and font size
What you can find in the application:
• The bus stop nearest to your current location along with map and distance to the bus stop.
• Lists down all the bus stops on campus sorted according to the nearest one first.
• Arrival time and the next bus arrival timing of all the buses in each bus stop.
• And last but not least, all respective internal bus routes – reference from each bus stop – at a glance.
The functions of TransitLink Mobile Services include:
* Lost Concession Card Replacement
- Why Q at our CCRO? Apply for replacement using this function, you can update your photo (ensure submit with white background) and perform the payment at the same time.
* Lost Concession Card Enquiry
- Lost your concession card? Check out here if it is with TransitLink before your apply for a replacement
* New Senior Citizen Concession Card
- Reaching 60 years old soon? Send in your application with this function
* Customer Claim
- Being overcharged? Bus breakdown? You may file your claim with this function and we will look into it.
* Bus / Bus Interchange Enquiry
- Check out the bus routes, fares, estimated travel time and bus arrival time
* MRT / LRT Fares & Travel Times Enquiry
- With our easy to use interactive map, choose your boarding & alighting points. Find out the fares, estimated travel time and train arrival time
* MRT Station Map Enquiry
- Check out where are the bus stops and interchanges nearby the MRT stations
* Road Enquiry
- Check out the bus stops and services available along the road
* Place Enquiry
- Need to know which bus services or MRT / LRT stations nearby the Places of Interest, Government Offices / Statutory Boards, Hospitals / Medical Centres and Polyclinics?
* Concession Card Replacement Offices (CCROs)
- For immediate Concession Card Replacement, find out the locations and operating hours
* Ticket Offices (TOs)
- Check out the nearest Ticket Office around you and operating hours
* Add Value Machines Plus (AVM+)
- Check out the nearest TransitLink AVM+ around you for self-help top-up and other services
* My Location
- Wherever you are, you can check out for nearby bus stops, MRT stations and TransitLink facilities (CCRO, TO, AVM+)
* Call TransitLink
* Email Feedback
We thank you for using TransitLink Mobile Services and do let us know if you have any feedback about the application via the Email Feedback function.
You may now access bus timings normally by tapping "Tap for Timings". If failure occurs you can alternatively view it on the website. Thank you for your support, understanding and patience. =)
ShowNearby helps you to find the nearest places of interests such as shopping malls, ATMs, bus stops, car parks, petrol stations, restaurants, and other amenities. From the detail page, you will be able to find more information of that place of interest such as bus arrival timing, movie showtimes and carpark rates. ShowNearby is currently available for Singapore only.
By the way, ShowNearby is and has always been free for download. Thank you for your support and keep your feedback coming! =)
Features of ShowNearby:
* Know what's near from our list of popular categories
* Search capability for places
* Listing of results nearest to you
* Use your current location or you can set manual locations
* In-depth information for particular places including bus arriving timing, movie showtime and carpark rates.
* Add place contact information to your contact list.
* Map and directional guide on Map View
* Manage your categories include adding custom categories
* Bookmark and manage your favourite places and promotions
* Get directions and more~
Tada~! In 2010, ShowNearby has achieved:
- #1 Top Free App in Singapore!
- #1 Top Free App under the Travel Category in Singapore!
- Top 10 Apps in Asia!
- Voted by VR-Zone as the #1 Top Free App in Singapore!
- Voted by Yahoo! Singapore as the Top 10 Most Useful Homegrown Apps in Singapore!
We couldn't have achieved all these without yOu, YoU and YOU out there. A big shout out of heartfelt thank you from the ShowNearby Team!
Quick Tips On How To Use
>> See bus arrival timings
- Tap on the Bus Stop category, tap your bus stop in the listing, scroll down to view bus arrival timing. Don't forget to bookmark your bus stop~
>> Set Your Location
- To manually set location, tap the pin icon on the navigation bar at the top of the home screen.
- Drag the screen to position the cross-hair on your desired location.
- Do a location search if you do not know where the place is on the map.
- Tap "Set Location" button.
>> Add Custom Categories
- At home screen, do a search and you will be able to add this as a custom category by tapping the plus icon on the navigation bar.
If you are looking for something nearby and we do not have it, please send us your feedback. This helps a lot!
We sincerely ask for your feedback and requests to evaluate what should be included in the next version. Help us by sending your feedback and requests to email@example.com, or simply feedback through our app.
We appreciate all our wonderful users' feedback. Your valuable feedback keep us going and improving ShowNearby and more importantly, serve you better! Do continue to send in all your suggestions, feedback and requests.
Feel free to also visit our blog at http://blog.shownearby.com for updates and some happenings in ShowNearby!
Have a blessed 2011! ^,^
The application is currently available for Orange colored Delhi Transit buses, except for the Trip Planner and bus stop feature which gives data of the DTC bus routes also. The information for DTC operated buses for the rest of the features will soon be integrated into the application.
The application has the following features:
• Occupancy Display: Gives tentative occupancy of the bus running on a route at a bus stop.
• Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA): Users can now find out the estimated time of arrival of a bus at a bus stop by entering the name of a bus stop and the route number.
• Estimated Travel Time (ETT): Gives estimated time of travel from one place to another by entering the source and destination bus stop . The application gives the route number to take to reach the destination. If there is no direct route, the application displays the transit points and mode to reach the destination.
• Route Details: Shows the bus stops on the route and on clicking the bus stop, shows the ETA and tentative occupancy of the bus on that stop.
• Track location of a bus: Shows the real time location of the buses plying on the route on the map.
• Locate Bus Stop: Shows the bus stops in his/her vicinity by using his default location or entering the location on search box.
• Trip Planner: Shows the route and mode to take to reach from source to destination. This displays Orange and DTC buses route.
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Singapore i/ˈsɪŋəpɔr/, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a Southeast Asian island city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. An island country made up of 63 islands, it is separated from Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to its north and from Indonesia's Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to its south. The country is highly urbanised with very little primary rainforest remaining, although more land is being created for development through land reclamation.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (9 sights)
* Singapore Landmarks (6 sights)
* Singapore Museums (8 sights)
* Chinatown Walking Tour (7 sights)
* Art Galleries of Singapore (6 sights)
* Shopping Areas (6 sights)
* Nightlife in Singapore (6 sights)
* Colonial District (11 sights)
* National Monuments (6 sights)
* Romantic Singapore (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All real-time bus arrival data, bus routes data, bus schedules data, belong to the operators of those bus routes, a.k.a., SBS and SMRT. bus@sg is not affiliated with the bus operators.
You can add bus stops to your favourites for easy access. To add a bus stop to your favourites, you can tap the "+" button on the favourites page, or tap the "fav" button on the prediction page of a selected bus stop. You can also enable auto-loading for individual bus routes at a favourite stop. When you open a favourite stop, all the routes marked as auto-loading will auto load the bus arrival times, and those routes are moved to the top of list.
(2) Nearby Stops
bus@sg shows you a list of bus stops near your current location, sorted by distance. You can tap the "locate" button next to the stop name to show it on the map.
(3) Map and Search
bus@sg provides a full-size map showing all the bus stops. You can use the search function to quickly find a bus stop by its name, id, or road name. This makes it easy to quickly navigate to your destination area, find the bus stops, and look up the bus arrival times.
In the routes page you can see all the bus routes in Singapore, and can navigate through the list of stops for each route.
bus@sg also shows you full route schedules, including first bus time, last bus time, and frequency.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
Promo Near You is a Singapore's Location-Based Retail Mobile Application.
With Promo Near You, You can:
View Promo Listing
You will be alerted to a listing of promotions within 500 meters from retailers around you where ever you go.
This ensures that you will no longer miss good deals and promotions around you. Alternatively, you can launch the app to view the available promotions around you.
View Promo Details
Tap on your favourite promotions and you can view more details of the promotion. Some retailers may also offer special discount coupons.
Simply tap on the coupon and redeem it at the store to enjoy the special good deal.
Share the good deals!
Of course, why keep the promotions and good deals to yourself? Share it with your friends via Facebook and Twitter at just a click of a button!
Mobile Banking @ Singapore provides you a solution where it consolidates mobile banking site of various banks in Singapore, so it will facilitate your banking needs for Android users in SG!
*Disclaimer: App provide a direct link to bank's mobile site. If the website is not loading, it may be due to that your GPRS/WiFi is not turned on, or the website maybe under maintenance. I have no control on the operation of the mobile websites. Thanks!*
This application lets you to fill in the blanks and format the SMS for you. You can send multiple SMS faster too!
This is a preliminary application.
Upgraded to 1.6 compatibility