iris Journey Planner helps the commuters plan the best way to get to their destination by providing travel solutions on our buses, LRT and/or NEL, based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival time estimation on a real time basis. Commuters have the convenience of knowing how many minutes away the next bus and the subsequent bus are from their particular bus stop so they do not have to spend unnecessary time waiting at the bus stop.
For this iris application, we are introducing new features for iris NextBus. For instance, for the first time, users will be able to find out the next bus arrival times for all bus services at a bus stop at the same time. Currently, iris users can only find out this information for one service at a time. iris NextBus will also locate bus stops that are nearest to users who are in an unfamiliar area. This new application will also have an in-built alarm to alert users when their next bus is arriving at their bus stops so that they can head out on time and minimise unnecessary waiting time.
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
Singapore's (4 million inh.) rapid transit system is considered one of the most modern in the world and was the first one to introduce platform sliding doors to protect passengers from falling onto tracks and to allow better air regulation in underground station areas (similar doors were installed in the St. Petersburg metro from the 1960's though).
The system (MRT and LRT) is operated by two companies, SMRT and SBS Transit. Lines are named and stations can also be identified by a line/station code, like Jurong East would be NE1 and EW24. Unlike other metro systems, Singapore uses destination numbers, instead of line numbers.
The first two lines are operated by SMRT (formerly Singapore Mass Rapid Transit):
1990: 67km (19km underground, 3.3km at grade, 44.8km on viaduct), 42 stations (15 underground)
2002: 2 lines, 89.4 km (23.3km underground), 51 stations (16 underground, 9 of which are prepared as civil defence stations), including 6.4 km airport branch. Average station depth is 14.7m, Raffles Place being the deepest on these two lines at 21.3m.
Both lines are served by 138m long 6-car-trains, which are air-conditioned, with 4 doors each car. Carriages are 3.2m wide. Trains reach a maximum speed of 80km/h (average 45km/h), use 1435 mm gauge, power supply is via third rail at 750V.
North South Line (NS)
Marina Bay - Jurong East - 44 km
07/11/1987: Yio Chu Kang- Toa Payoh
12/12/1987: Toa Payoh - Raffles Place
20/12/1988: Yio Chu Kang - Yishun
04/11/1989: Raffles Place - Marina Bay (start of two separate lines)
10/03/1990: Jurong East - Choa Chu Kang (then part of the East West Line)
10/02/1996: Yishun - Choa Chu Kang (incorporating line up to Jurong East)
East West Line (EW)
Pasir Ris/Changi Airport - Joo Koon - 49.2 km
12/12/1987: Raffles Place - Outram Park
12/03/1988: Outram Park - Clementi
05/11/1988: Clementi - Lakeside
04/11/1989: Raffles Place - Tanah Merah (start of two separate lines)
16/12/1989: Tanah Merah - Pasir Ris
10/03/1990: Jurong East - Choa Chu Kang (later linked to the North South Line)
06/07/1990: Lakeside - Boon Lay
10/01/2001: EW28 Expo station (shuttle service between Tanah Merah and Expo stations)
18/10/2001: Dover station (EW22) added between Clementi and Buona Vista
08/02/2002: EW29 Changi Airport (with through service from Boon Lay)
22/07/2003: Shuttle service Tanah Merah (EW4) - Changi Airport (CG2)
28/02/2009: Boon Lay - Joo Koon
Circle Line (CC)
The first 5.7 km section of a 33 km circular line (although not really a full circle) opened in May 2009 between Bartley and Marymount, intersecting with the North South Line at Bishan, and the North East Line at Serangoon. Like the North East Line, the Circle Line is a driverless metro, but operated only with three-car trains by SMRT. A 2.4 km branch to Marina Bay (with stations numbered CE1 for Bayfront and CE2 for Marina Bay) was added in early 2012.
SBS Transit is also a major bus operator in Singapore.
North East Line (NE)
A 20 km underground and fully automated*, driverless line from the HarbourFront (World Trade Center) to Punggol opened in June 2003. Woodleigh station only opened in 2011 once the area got fully developed. The first 25 six-car trains were delivered by Alstom in Oct. 2000. They are able to travel at a maximum speed of 90km/h and are powered via overhead pantographs. This line (total travelling time 33 minutes) is operated by SBS Transit. They also operate two LRT feeder lines, the Sengkang LRT & the Punggol LRT (see below).
* Alstom URBALIS system
20 June 2003: HarbourFront - Punggol (except Woodleigh and Buangkok stations)
15 Jan 2006: Buangkok station opened
20 June 2011: Woodleigh station opened
Service works from 6:30 AM to 24:00 PM CET (GMT+1).
Information are in real time: requires internet connection.
Vietbus cũng cho phép các bạn sử dụng định vị toàn cầu GPS để tìm những bến xe buýt gần với bạn nhất
- Để tìm kiếm đường đi , các bạn nhấn vào 2 nút "Điểm đi" và "Điểm đến" để chọn địa điểm hoặc nhập trực tiếp địa chỉ của bạn vào 2 khung tương ứng
- Để chuyển giữa 2 thành phố Hà Nội , Sài Gòn các bạn ấn nút menu
Scegliendo una di queste si ottengono alcune info di dettaglio e i passaggi dei bus in tempo reale.
Le fermate utili possono essere salvate nell'elenco delle preferite.
Vengono reperite dal sito ufficiale di AMT Genova le ultime novità pubblicate dall'azienda e le tabelle delle partenze programmate ai capolinea delle varie linee.
IRCTC - IRCTC Service Provide Option For Book your train tickets online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
SETC - SETC Service Provide Option For Book your tamil nadu state government bus tickets online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
TNSTC - TNSTC Service Provide Option For Book your tamil nadu state government bus tickets online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
KSRTC - KSRTC Service Provide Option For Book your karnataka state government bus tickets online using this android mobileBook Ticket Application.
GSRTC- GSRTC Service Provide Option For Book your gujarat state government bus tickets online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
OSRTC- OSRTC Service Provide Option For Book your Odisha state government bus tickets online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
Makemytrip - Makemytrip Service Provide Option For Book Hotels, Book Flights, Holiday Package, Manage Trips, Flight Status online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
Cleartrip - Cleartrip Service Provide Option For Book Hotels, Book Flights, Holiday Package, Manage Trips, Flight Status online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
Yatra - Yatra Service Provide Option For Book Hotels, Book Flights, Holiday Package, Manage Trips, Flight Status online using this android mobile Book Ticket Application.
Cerit Card Payment Method
Depit Card Payment Method
Internet Banking Payment Method
Visa Card Payment Method
Master Card Payment Method
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
- Check bus routes
- Get real time bus arrival time (available for bus stops along academic belt and with arrival time panel)
- Check bus stops by road name
- Bookmark buses & bus stops
- Search buses, bus stops & roads
- View list of places (Libraries, Swimming Complexes, Parks, Museums, Monuments, Market & Food Centers, Community Centers, Shopping Malls & Mosques)
- Get the direction on map
- Find the nearby bus stops
- Snap and share bus related photos
- Support language, theme and font size
You need to login by using your Instagram account when you click on snap button. You Id & profile photo are displayed with your shared photos.
The purpose of this app is to provide reminders of buses to take at different bus stops to go to different places.
1. Save to Fav for selected buses at a bus stop
2. Color coded Fav
3. Start and destination text
4. Backup and restore Fav to/from SD card
Supported by ads.
Pending approval from bus company to access the bus arrival time data.
- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
Your one stop solution for all information required on Delhi Bus Local Transport.
#1 App for Delhi Bus Local Transport
1. DTC Bus Navigator,
2. Fare Chart
3. DTC Bus Routes
4. Source and Destination Routes
5. Monthly Fare Chart
<-- Internet needed for Ads Only :) -->
Simple, effective and accurate data including fares, parking fee info, offline route map and all this is without the use of internet. We encourage suggestions, feedback and complaints to improve our product. Happy traveling.
This app will add a few search access points on your device. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!). Thank you.
HashTAG: Tagging Happiness in your life
Keywords : Delhi Metro Travel Transportation Route Planner Map Navigation Tariff Fare Delhi Metro Offline Delhi Metro Taxi Auto Cab DTC BUS Tourist Tourism
Follow us in twitter for latest updates: @hashtechgroup
The most fastest and trusted way of booking BUS & Volvo tickets online is now available on Android. The official Android app from redBus.in lets you search and book more than 10,000 routes included buses like KSRTC, VRL, SRS, KPN, Orange Tours, Neeta, Kallada, Kesineni, SVR, Sharma Travels, HKB and many more.
The app puts your boarding point on the map letting you track the bus real time. It will also provide you with timely and relevant tips to help improve your journey. Your transactions are 100% secure (SSL based) for payments made through credit / debit cards and net banking. You can also book cash on delivery tickets. So go ahead and book your bus tickets with ease of mobile and power of redBus.in.
- Download all your bookings from redBus.in to your android device.
- Cancel your bookings straight from the app.
- Save you credit card and debit cards and pay using our 'One-Touch' payments system - FASTPAY
The new busBuddy feature:
- busBuddy provides timely and relevant notifications to help improve your journey with destination weather updates, tips from travelers and real time location updates.
- You can find the exact location and navigate to your boarding point on a map.
- You can track your bus on a map using real time location updates.
- Call support for your travel related queries straight from the app.
More from developer
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
This application lets you to fill in the blanks and format the SMS for you. You can send multiple SMS faster too!
This is a preliminary application.
Upgraded to 1.6 compatibility
Do you know that Promo Near You is the official Great Singapore Sale app this year?
Simply download the Promo Near You app from the Android Market to enjoy the following:
(iPhone users can go to http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/promonearyou/id496834416 to download the app)
1. View Promo Listing
You will be automatically alerted to a listing of promotions within 750 meters from retailers around you where ever you go. This ensures that you will no longer miss good deals and promotions around you. Alternatively, you can launch the app to view the available promotions around you.
2. View Promo Details
Tap on your favourite promotions and you can view more details of the promotion.
Some retailers may also offer special discount coupons. Simply tap on the coupon and redeem it at the store to enjoy the special good deal.
3. Share Promo With Your Friends
Of course, why keep the promotions and good deals to yourself? Share it with your friends via Facebook and Twitter at just a click of a button!
Mobile Banking @ Singapore provides you a solution where it consolidates mobile banking site of various banks in Singapore, so it will facilitate your banking needs for Android users in SG!
*Disclaimer: App provide a direct link to bank's mobile site. If the website is not loading, it may be due to that your GPRS/WiFi is not turned on, or the website maybe under maintenance. I have no control on the operation of the mobile websites. Thanks!*