- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
iris Journey Planner helps commuters plan the best way to get to their destinations by providing travel solutions on our buses and trains based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival timings on a real time basis.
iris also provides a host of helpful information such as details of the bus routes, bus services on the road that are delayed or diverted and scheduled changes in bus operating hours. Commuters can also obtain information on first and last train operating hours, planned changes in train service hours as well as find out if train services are running smoothly.
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
- Check bus routes
- Get real time bus arrival time (available for bus stops along academic belt and with arrival time panel)
- Check bus stops by road name
- Bookmark buses & bus stops
- Search buses &bus stops
- View list of places (Libraries, Swimming Complexes, Parks, Museums, Monuments, Market & Food Centers, Community Centers, Shopping Malls & Mosques)
- Get the direction on map
- Find the nearby bus stops
- Read the latest Singapore, Malaysia, Asia and world news
- Support language, theme and font size
1. Find real-time ETA for nearby stops instantly.
2. Find location of stop(s) and vehicle(s) on live map.
3. Find walking directions from the current location to the nearest stop.
4. Save favorite agency, route and stop, pushing it to the top of the list
5. Find all or nearby Transit agencies.
6. Support French and Spanish.
7. Restore default setting such as favorite stops and agencies.
8. Get Help and learn how to use the application.
9. Send comments/questions/complaints to NextBus or Transit Agency.
10. Expand arrival information for selected agency/route/stop
11. Find arrival for next three tracked vehicles.
12. Save alerts for a stop and agency.
1) Real-time ETA is available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
2) Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
3) Where Transit agency is equipped with NextBus RTPI system.
The application is currently available for Orange colored Delhi Transit buses, except for the Trip Planner and bus stop feature which gives data of the DTC bus routes also. The information for DTC operated buses for the rest of the features will soon be integrated into the application.
The application has the following features:
• Occupancy Display: Gives tentative occupancy of the bus running on a route at a bus stop.
• Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA): Users can now find out the estimated time of arrival of a bus at a bus stop by entering the name of a bus stop and the route number.
• Estimated Travel Time (ETT): Gives estimated time of travel from one place to another by entering the source and destination bus stop . The application gives the route number to take to reach the destination. If there is no direct route, the application displays the transit points and mode to reach the destination.
• Route Details: Shows the bus stops on the route and on clicking the bus stop, shows the ETA and tentative occupancy of the bus on that stop.
• Track location of a bus: Shows the real time location of the buses plying on the route on the map.
• Locate Bus Stop: Shows the bus stops in his/her vicinity by using his default location or entering the location on search box.
• Trip Planner: Shows the route and mode to take to reach from source to destination. This displays Orange and DTC buses route.
Encontrá la información que precisas de forma sencilla y al instante.
• Ubicá tu parada de ómnibus en Montevideo y averiguá qué ómnibus pasarán próximamente o a la hora que te interese.
• Tocá en un horario para ver el recorrido y hora de llegada de este ómnibus en las próximas paradas.
• Agregá tus paradas más usadas a la lista de Favoritos para nunca perderlas de vista.
• Consultá todos los recorridos del Sistema de Transporte Metropolitano (STM).
• Enviá denuncias de irregularidades en el STM.
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
Use offer code RBAPP100 to get Rs 100 off on your first app booking!! TnC Apply.
Use redBus.in android app to book bus & Volvo tickets in the easiest & fastest way. The app allows you to search and book bus tickets for over 67,000 routes and also choose from over 1,800 operators. Choose from seater, sleeper, semi-sleeper, A/C, non A/C buses. You can now transact on the redBus.in app using netbanking, credit cards, debit cards, Cash on delivery & phone booking options.
Key Features of the android app:
* LIVE TRACKING: Track your bus LIVE on a map. Know where you are any time during the journey
* Friends & Family: Send a tracking link to your near & dear to keep track of your whereabouts & plan pickups
* Select Boarding points: Choose your boarding point on a map and get directions
* One touch Secure Payment: Save your card details & book tickets with a single tap
* One touch Cancellations: Cancel tickets using the application with a single tap
* Save ticket details: Download previously booked tickets and save them on the app
* Call support: Call our support team directly from the application
* Find buses & route information: Use the app to check availability and price of buses & operators in India
* Ratings: Get ratings of buses based on fellow customers feedback for each operator
* Amenities: Check out amenities available in the bus
Reserve seats & check fares from several Travels like:
VRL, SRS, KPN, Orange Tours, Neeta Travels, Kallada, Kesineni, SVR, Sharma Travels, HKB, Sangeetha, SRM, Seabird, Hindusthan, Paulo, Rathimeena, Sharma, Sree Kaleswari, Universal, Kaveri, Morning star, Greenline, Prasanna, Hebron, Hans, Vivegam, National, A1, Roadlink, Meghana, Patel, Konduskar, Jabbar & many more
Book tickets on state bus carriers as well such as:
UPSRTC, HRTC, GoaKadamba, etc.
States in which bus services can be found:
Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, NCR, Haryana, Goa, Kerala, West Bengal, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Orissa & many many more
***** I loved it A very easy app to handle and saves money too ;-)
***** Easy way to book ticket I am quiet happy with booking tickets through redbus android application and taking less time to book..
***** Great work by redbus I never thought bus bookings gets this easy & simple. I use to stand in bus counters to book tickets but now from a mobile without wasting hours, I can book in 5mins. I love this app. In booking counters even v stand for hours there is no guarantee I'll get a ticket or not but they r showing how many tickets r there also. Thank u redbus.
***** Excellent I have been using this site since several years and my experience is always the best. I have never faced any issue related to booking , cancellations , or reimbursement. One of the most trustable site for bus booking I have ever come across.
* Winner (Global) Mobile innovation in travel award – eyefortravel
* Winner Mbillionth award (innovations in telecom & mobile content) across South Asia - mbillionth
Discover more about redBus.in:
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
What you can find in the application:
• The bus stop nearest to your current location along with map and distance to the bus stop.
• Lists down all the bus stops on campus sorted according to the nearest one first.
• Arrival time and the next bus arrival timing of all the buses in each bus stop.
• And last but not least, all respective internal bus routes – reference from each bus stop – at a glance.
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TfL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
Streetdirectory App now comes with Offers Near You, Offline maps & real-time bus timing
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Find “Offers Near You” wherever you are
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
Buscount application provides live departure timings for all bus stops in London.
1. Find nearby bus-stops using your device's GPS feature.
2. An advanced and accurate search engine to locate bus stops by Post code, partial post code, street name, address, bus stop sms code or a combination.
3. Save your frequently used bus stops in 'My stops'. This allows you to check bus departures from inter-connecting stops without hassle of remembering the bus stop codes. So, when your train approaches the platform, or you are approaching a switch-over stop, you know exactly how much time you have to catch the next bus with a single click of button.
4. It's free
The application uses TFL as a source of Countdown bus data, but we use our own API for the search engine.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com.
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
This application lets you to fill in the blanks and format the SMS for you. You can send multiple SMS faster too!
This is a preliminary application.
Upgraded to 1.6 compatibility
Promo Near You is a Singapore's Location-Based Retail Mobile Application.
With Promo Near You, You can:
View Promo Listing
You will be alerted to a listing of promotions within 500 meters from retailers around you where ever you go.
This ensures that you will no longer miss good deals and promotions around you. Alternatively, you can launch the app to view the available promotions around you.
View Promo Details
Tap on your favourite promotions and you can view more details of the promotion. Some retailers may also offer special discount coupons.
Simply tap on the coupon and redeem it at the store to enjoy the special good deal.
Share the good deals!
Of course, why keep the promotions and good deals to yourself? Share it with your friends via Facebook and Twitter at just a click of a button!
Mobile Banking @ Singapore provides you a solution where it consolidates mobile banking site of various banks in Singapore, so it will facilitate your banking needs for Android users in SG!
*Disclaimer: App provide a direct link to bank's mobile site. If the website is not loading, it may be due to that your GPRS/WiFi is not turned on, or the website maybe under maintenance. I have no control on the operation of the mobile websites. Thanks!*