The name Reel Caller represents a caller that is trying to reach someone from a distance .
The service was created to ease people’s search for things (ex. taxi) or people no matter where they are and what are they searching for. Also, the need for more customization has led us to create features that would leave no user unsatisfied .
- An international telephone directory application that allows the users to identify an owner of the number by name while he calls. As well as previously searching by name, number, or keyword, both from within the wide Reelcaller network.
- Enables you to be the BOSS of your own name and the way it’s viewed in the search results.
- Enables you to assign multiple keywords to your profile, as to make sure it will appear when a relevant search is done.
Available on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone 8 operating systems.
*Search by number, name or keyword globally using different country codes
*Report inappropriate/spam/infringement content (ex. keyword, picture, name, etc.)
*Caller ID (identify a caller based on the Reelcaller user network). Whether you have the caller saved in the contacts or not, upon receiving a call you will get a pop-up notification with the name the caller has assigned to himself/herself within the Reelcaller network.
*Offline recognition of the calling number that was once identified online
*View your search history
*Doesn’t require sign up to search
*Free and unlimited search by number and name
Verify your number in order to:
*Create your profile, add keywords, and nicknames .
*Unlock the limited search results for keywords and nicknames .
*See who is searching for you and viewing your profile .
*View mutual and near-by users .
**These incredible functions are worth 1 local SMS only!
In-app purchases :
The application operates under a coin system. That is, there are some features that you will not be able to access unless you pay coins. Such features are:
*Adding each additional keyword to your profile
*View all user details in the near-by feature
You may make the necessary purchases through your Google Play account.
Reelcaller originated from the word reel, around which the information provided by the users is revolving.
ReelCaller - True Real ID Caller: search for a true ID of a caller, customize how your name is viewed in the search results, “list” search optimization keywords.
* Learn more at http://www.reelcaller.com
* Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/reelcaller
* Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/reelcaller
* Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Reelcaller-id
* Need Help? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** No questions asked refund during 24 hours!***
If you want to make notes to contacts or to display such things as name of the company, position, birthday, closest event from the calendar, name and so on during the call then Call Notes is just what you need.
The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. You won't have to ask yourself "who is it?" anymore when answering the phone. It is simple CRM for your contacts.
* To display the note and other info during the whole call or limited duration of time.
* Possibility to modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
* Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
* Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. So you can put notes even for unknown numbers.
* Show notes on your Android Wear device
* Android 5.0 Lollipop support
For HTC Sense please activate: https://help.nikanorov.mobi/solution/categories/47614/folders/3000003067/articles/3000017458-htc-sense-lock-screen.
Known issues: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/solution/articles/3000017460-known
Please help us with translations: http://crowdin.com/project/callnotes/invite
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100931490113089630209
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
Notes can be attached to a phone number so you do not need to create a contact, in order to add any information about him. This is very useful thing. This app is indispensable if you make a lot of calls and you do not want add each number to the address book.
You can set a specific date by which a note will begin to appear, there are appearance options - only the first call, each call. If you have notes written in the profile of the contact, you will also can see them when you call, to enable this feature you should turn on it in the application settings.
Bug reports and suggestions please write to email@example.com
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
+ font size option
+ company info from addressbook (thanks mike!)
- Find addresses, spam calls, caller relatives, FB status, using online resources and address book
- call log view or incoming call
- limited cell info
Is a powerful (MUST HAVE) extension for your stock dialer, contacts and phone management application
It focuses on business functions. Improve the efficiency of your work.
+ Search contacts by any field
* Write notes to the call log
* Create and manage reminders for contacts
+ Speak caller ID
+ Show "Missed calls" ring time
* Unlimited call log
* Support VoIP: System SIP, Viber, Skype, Fring, GrooVe IP Lite, MobileVOIP, BT SmartTalk…
+ Share contacts (text,vcard) via SMS, email…
* Batch mode for mass delivery with SMS, MMS, emails on single and multi selection (contacts, groups, organizations, titles)
+ In call widget: extended incoming call view (show organization, group, notes, edit note in calling)
+ Call filter: blocking incoming calls on free definable date and time zones
+ Contact filtering: Based on the contact group, job title, company filtration contacts
+ Call Statistics: Show the duration of your call. When the end of the free talk time to be notified.
+ Contact details: Displays all the contact information together (sms, call log, call Statistics, events)
+ Manage your contacts according to the contact address
* Very flexible to configure the design of every view (sort order, fonts size, color, transparency)
+ Configurable contact list view, how it should show the list ( last name, first name, nickname, organization, title, number, notes…)
+ Support for layered groups, sub-groups (sub-group via Business/VIP = Business -> VIP)
+ Set ringtones on multi select (contacts, groups, organizations, titles)
* Contact event notification and contact event management (birthday, anniversary)
+ Dialer(phone) with T9-search - has many options to make it exactly to your wishes
+ Dialer and dialpad scalable and adjustable in size, background, color, font size can be changed
* Automatic redial
+ Dual SIM card dialing support (not supported by all devices, because there is no open API)
+ Quick dial manager: Supports up to 1000 speed dial numbers. Dialing 100th number by entering 100#
+ Backup and restore contacts to vCard, contains contact group
+ Most functions are accessible by using the *LONG PRESS* (tap and hold) on any item or use *MENU* key
+ Multi-language support (Thank all the enthusiastic user provides translation for DWC)
Please honor our work and buy the PRO version, which is very favorable in the light of functionality!
Please try our software and recommend it to your friends.
If you have any suggestion for improvements -> please write on forum: http://forum.dw-p.net or use the *Feedback via email* function in settings menu.
If you upgrade to a newer version and it fails to start (if download or install is not possible), please try to uninstall previous version before.
More Tips & Tricks see http://wiki.dw-p.net/DWC:Tips_%26_Tricks
Free version is limited on some functions:
- advertising messages
- theme customizations are limited
- multi-select limited to 5 items per action
- write notes to the call log
- can only create one app widget
- In key features list contains "*" items
Search for real number and caller ID by name , mobile number or e-mail : 100% free and unlimited .
Real bouk is a phone , e-mail and mobile number directory that allows its Users to search by mobile number, name, as well as an e-mail.
Now you can find whom the phone number belongs to, or find the number of the person you’re looking for!
Now you can find out who has called you and therefore you don’t have to answer to random or spam numbers trying to reach you ever again !
Become one of our registered Users TODAY and enjoy the easy search all around the world! Give a chance to long lost friends and family to reconnect with you!
Too simple? Because it is!
- Search by mobile number, name, and email from all the corners of the world
- Local proximity based search: find places closest to you! (Using Google Maps API)
- This application is free of charge and doesn’t have in-app purchases.
- Registration is not required for search purposes. However you can register yourself by creating a profile, and add multiple nicknames,which will enlist you in the application’s database so other Users can find you easily!
- No logging in/out
- Uses 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connection
- Real bouk application does NOT access the phone book contacts of any user, but rather, our database content is fully made up of the users that have registered their information and have submitted it to the application’s database.
- By downloading this application you accept and agree to give us the permission to get your Precise location (GPS and network-based). We need this permission to locate “places” closest to you, such as: restaurant, hospital, pharmacy, etc.
If you have any questions please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website http://www.numberbouk.com
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
It realtime display information that stored on 'Organization/Job title', 'Notes' fields in contacts,
and it also let you know latest call time information and it helps you understand caller information in short time.
- Main Features -
It doesn't disturb your touch when you receive the phone call because of it display on basic phone screen.
It doesn't consume mobile data when you re-install or update this application because of it uses information that stored in the google contracts.
You can free to change the information display size, position, background color and transparency.
And you also free to change the font size, color and transparency.
It support to detail options what you want to display data
It is very easy setting with intuitive interface.
- Primary target -
For businessman who has many appointment.
For the guy who has many blind dates.
For busy modern people who often forget appointments.
For the couple who want to check last call time.
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your number after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress it again.
The app will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive the call as: "Unknown" "Private" or "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, it does not work with outgoing SMS!
You will only need to set up the app once by adding the suggested operator code when you first open it ( called CLIP or CLIR).
There are no monthly fees - one time payment.
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ All outgoing calls for numbers From or NOT in your contact list
✔ Specific numbers only (Black list or White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list.
✔ Option to add a provider specific code if you change your provider
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps via the more from developer button
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
Before calling an unknown number you will know if it brings additional costs. Do not waste your time and money for unwanted calls. Easily block and unblock calls from unwanted callers, avoid telemarketers, debt collectors, stalkers, annoying people, etc.
This app cares about your privacy, it does not upload anywhere any numbers from your contact book or any other private information. You do not need to share your contacts with other people. It is perfect for personal and business use.
- Helps you easily lookup phone numbers in online databases and other resources, like online auctions and local advertising portals, business websites, fraud reports.
- Detects extra charged phone numbers like premium numbers, shared cost, international numbers. A call to either one of these numbers can result in a high per-minute or per-call charge.
- Tells you if a given number is a toll free number, landline phone, mobile, voip, voice mail etc.
- Shows complete call history for any phone number.
- Easily block & unblock unwanted calls.
This application helps you to protect yourself against malicious software which can dial premium-rate numbers without your knowledge, accumulating charges on your phone bill. Seeing phone numbers marked as premium rate numbers on the main application screen should alert you.
Check if your kids do not call extra charged numbers like interactive video games for adults, horoscopes, adult services, dating and party lines, voting for TV shows, contests, gambling tips, psychic hotlines, fortune tellers, live scores, hot star celebrity news, paid ringtones and wallpapers, live cameras.
Block attempts of stocking, harrasment, bothering and disturbance.
Effective reverse phone lookup based on web search can give you a lot of interesting details about the caller and his online activities.
Stay tuned for new exciting features!
This application works in every country, tested in United States US, England UK, Germany DE, France FR, Spain ES, Italy IT, India IN, Japan, Poland, Bangladesh, Philipines PH, Indonesia, Mexico MX, Brasil BR, Canada CA, Emirates, Singapore, Western Australia.
Reverse lookup for telephone numbers of Abkhazia, Belarus, Germany, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
*** There is NO subscription & NO monthly fee ***
All information about numbers stored in the internal databases on your device.
An internet connection will not needed during the call.
All area codes are already included in the databases which you will need to download ONLY ONCE after first installation of the app.
Font size, background, position of the message window can be adjusted.
Showing information in the status bar notifications can be turned on or off.
This app is excellent working with apps like Full / BIG / Smart Screen Caller ID and launchers like Sense, TouchWiz, MIUI & etc.
*** Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) ***
Q: How does it work?
A: After the installation the app is running in the background and gets active only when an incoming or outgoing call is detected.
The country, region / state, city and the network operator from the telephone number will be queried from the internal databases and will be displayed on the screen.
Q: Why the permission "full Internet access"?
A: The databases of phone numbers for our application are distributed separately.
It makes our app faster and smaller size than competitors. This permission needed for downloading and updating the databases from our update server.
Q: Will my personal data be send to others?
A: No. No data is being collected or send to others.
As mentioned above the permission "full Internet access" is needed only for updating databases.
Q: Where is the internal databases stored?
A: There are stored in device's internal memory or on the external SD-card. This depends on your device specifications.
Q: Why the permission "read phone state and identity"? *
The app will be activated by the state of the phone (when an incoming call is detected). The phone identity is not used.
* Why the permission "read contact data"? *
When using the function "call log", your contacts will be displayed with their city and country.
Your contact data will not be saved or given away to others by the app.
Q: The notification message is hiding the name of the caller or interface buttons
A: You can set in Preferences "position", "transparency" and many other options of the message.
Also the message "window" is absolutely transparent for touch events. You can press any interface elements below the "window".
Q: Which countries will be displayed?
A: Our app contains over 200 country codes.
Q: Your databases contains data about ALL cities (states / regions) of ALL countries?
A: No. At this time we have complete databases only for Abkhazia, Belarus, Germany, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
But we will made new databases for other countries soon. You could check availability of databases and download needed ones directly from the application.
Q: What about number portability?
A: In some countries mobile number portability is implemented. So, the real provider might differ. The correctness of the data is not guaranteed.
Q: Which languages are supported?
A: For now, just English & Russian are supported. We've planned to add other languages soon.
*** Suggestions? Comments? Problems?
Write us an eMail: email@example.com
Call Log Calendar lets you to chose which type of calls and messages (SMS) to save and the calendar to save those in. It can also save the location where the calls took place.
- Save calls to a calendar
- Save messages (SMS) to a calendar
- Automatic mode
- Save calls/messages manually
- Save location where a call took place
- Custom event name format
- Select calendars for each call/message type
Known issues (important):
- There are a few reports of problems when using with corporate (Exchange) calendars.
- It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0.
- SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones and some LG and Samsung phones (multiple reports).
- Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and then recover after some time (multiple reports).
You can make sure Call Log Calendar works on your phone before purchasing by trying the free/trial version.
Feedback/bugs/FAQ at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the 'free' version. If you like Volume Sync, please consider purchasing its Donate version ('View more applications' below, or use the option in Volume Sync Preferences). It functions the same as the this version, but purchasing it shows your support and helps me to continue to create apps like this.
Check out my original app, Call Informer!
This is the 'donate' version. It currently functions the same as the free version, but purchasing it shows your support and helps me to continue to create apps like this.
Check out my original app, Call Informer!
!!! HTC Sensation owners!!!
Please see notice at the end of this description.
NOTE: Try this *free* demo version first to see if the app works with your phone; if you like it, please purchase the Call Informer!!!
Call Informer demo can show:
★ Name (with Prefix on Android 2.0+)
★ Nickname* (Android 2.0+)
Call Informer standard version has many more features:
★ Number and Number Type (Home, Mobile...)
★ Job Title
★ Email address/Domain (NEW)
★ City, State†
★ Group association (NEW)
†Note: Android versions below 2.0 don't separate the address fields, so the entire Address field is displayed on older Android versions.
Call Informer differs from apps like Caller ID by Whitepages and Mr. Number Caller ID. These apps look for the information on the Internet, while Call Informer shows you the information you have already saved in your contacts. This means Call Informer will work on CDMA phones when the other apps can't. It also means Call Informer is more limited than these types of apps.
No Internet connection is needed for Call Informer! The extra information is read from your address book. Call Informer does not try to find this information--you need to manually update your contacts for the details to show on your call screens.
FEATURES in Standard version:
★ Show in a solid or transparent box
★ Change the background color (COMING SOON)
★ Set the font color and size
★ Optionally tap caller details to open Contact entry (new)
★ Optionally tap to hide/show caller details
★ Reposition the display to suit your phone (with preview)
★ Optionally show on outgoing calls
★ Show during conversation, or hide when answered
★ Designed to be small and efficient
★ Call Informer Preferences app in app drawer will allow you to report any Force Closes you have had; also allows you to send me a Debug Log in the event of a problem
☛ Must subscribe to your cellular carrier's Caller ID service. Without this, Call Informer will be unable to determine who is calling you! Most US carriers include this automatically, users in other countries should check your cellular plan. BOTTOM LINE: If your calls come in as "UNKNOWN" instead of a phone number, Call Informer WILL NOT work for you (Thanks @joey)
☛ HTC SENSE: Call Informer may overlap your existing Incoming Call screen info; I am working on some workarounds for this. For now I recommend turning on the solid background option, and use the Vertical Position preference screen to adjust the display for the best fit. If you disable tapping, you can still interact with whatever is behind Call Informer--it is just a visual overlap.
☛ NO DISPLAY: If you don't see Call Informer at all after installing it, please power your phone down and back up. There have been some issues regarding certain devices (most often HTC) which don't want to allow the Call Informer service to start. Rebooting has been reported to fix this for some users. Also, try using the Screen Position preference to readjust the details box to fit in the screen boundaries.
☛ HTC Sensation owners: Call Informer has been reported not to work when your screen is locked. I am trying to find the solution for this problem. For now, if you own this phone I recommend waiting to purchase Call Informer. Note that this my affect other HTC phones with newer versions of Sense as well. Thanks for your patience!