The name Reel Caller represents a caller that is trying to reach someone from a distance .
The service was created to ease people’s search for things (ex. taxi) or people no matter where they are and what are they searching for. Also, the need for more customization has led us to create features that would leave no user unsatisfied .
- An international telephone directory application that allows the users to identify an owner of the number by name while he calls. As well as previously searching by name, number, or keyword, both from within the wide Reelcaller network.
- Enables you to be the BOSS of your own name and the way it’s viewed in the search results.
- Enables you to assign multiple keywords to your profile, as to make sure it will appear when a relevant search is done.
Available on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone 8 operating systems.
*Search by number, name or keyword globally using different country codes
*Report inappropriate/spam/infringement content (ex. keyword, picture, name, etc.)
*Caller ID (identify a caller based on the Reelcaller user network). Whether you have the caller saved in the contacts or not, upon receiving a call you will get a pop-up notification with the name the caller has assigned to himself/herself within the Reelcaller network.
*Offline recognition of the calling number that was once identified online
*View your search history
*Doesn’t require sign up to search
*Free and unlimited search by number and name
Verify your number in order to:
*Create your profile, add keywords, and nicknames .
*Unlock the limited search results for keywords and nicknames .
*See who is searching for you and viewing your profile .
*View mutual and near-by users .
**These incredible functions are worth 1 local SMS only!
In-app purchases :
The application operates under a coin system. That is, there are some features that you will not be able to access unless you pay coins. Such features are:
*Adding each additional keyword to your profile
*View all user details in the near-by feature
You may make the necessary purchases through your Google Play account.
Reelcaller originated from the word reel, around which the information provided by the users is revolving.
ReelCaller - True Real ID Caller: search for a true ID of a caller, customize how your name is viewed in the search results, “list” search optimization keywords.
* Learn more at http://www.reelcaller.com
* Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/reelcaller
* Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/reelcaller
* Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Reelcaller-id
* Need Help? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** No questions asked refund within the first 24 hours!***
Call Notes Pro helps you to identify who is calling you. You won’t have to ask yourself “who is it?” anymore. The application shows you notes, company, position, birthday, and closest event from the calendar and so on during the call. You can also enter notes as to when you are on call and even sync your in-app notes with Evernote. If you communicate a lot, you should try Call Notes Pro.
The application is a must have for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. Business owners, consultants, lawyers, sales, recruiters, and journalists are happy users of the app.
Call Notes Pro is your personal simple CRM and Caller ID.
* Display information such as contact note, in-app note, company, title, birthday, group, calendar event, name, last call time, number and its type, type of the call, address, email and website.
* Modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
* Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
* Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. You can put notes even for unknown numbers.
* Sync in-app notes with Evernote.
* Show notes on your Android Wear device
* Android 5 Lollipop, KitKat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich and even HTC Sense support
Known issues: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/solution/articles/3000017460-known
Please help us with translations: http://crowdin.com/project/callnotes/invite
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100931490113089630209
Before calling an unknown number you will know if it brings additional costs. Do not waste your time and money for unwanted calls. Easily block and unblock calls from unwanted callers, avoid telemarketers, debt collectors, stalkers, annoying people, etc.
This app cares about your privacy, it does not upload anywhere any numbers from your contact book or any other private information. You do not need to share your contacts with other people. It is perfect for personal and business use.
- Helps you easily lookup phone numbers in online databases and other resources, like online auctions and local advertising portals, business websites, fraud reports.
- Detects extra charged phone numbers like premium numbers, shared cost, international numbers. A call to either one of these numbers can result in a high per-minute or per-call charge.
- Tells you if a given number is a toll free number, landline phone, mobile, voip, voice mail etc.
- Shows complete call history for any phone number.
- Easily block & unblock unwanted calls.
This application helps you to protect yourself against malicious software which can dial premium-rate numbers without your knowledge, accumulating charges on your phone bill. Seeing phone numbers marked as premium rate numbers on the main application screen should alert you.
Check if your kids do not call extra charged numbers like interactive video games for adults, horoscopes, adult services, dating and party lines, voting for TV shows, contests, gambling tips, psychic hotlines, fortune tellers, live scores, hot star celebrity news, paid ringtones and wallpapers, live cameras.
Block attempts of stocking, harrasment, bothering and disturbance.
Effective reverse phone lookup based on web search can give you a lot of interesting details about the caller and his online activities.
Stay tuned for new exciting features!
This application works in every country, tested in United States US, England UK, Germany DE, France FR, Spain ES, Italy IT, India IN, Japan, Poland, Bangladesh, Philipines PH, Indonesia, Mexico MX, Brasil BR, Canada CA, Emirates, Singapore, Western Australia.
Search for real number and caller ID by name , mobile number or e-mail : 100% free and unlimited .
Real bouk is a phone , e-mail and mobile number directory that allows its Users to search by mobile number, name, as well as an e-mail.
Now you can find whom the phone number belongs to, or find the number of the person you’re looking for!
Now you can find out who has called you and therefore you don’t have to answer to random or spam numbers trying to reach you ever again !
Become one of our registered Users TODAY and enjoy the easy search all around the world! Give a chance to long lost friends and family to reconnect with you!
Too simple? Because it is!
- Search by mobile number, name, and email from all the corners of the world
- Local proximity based search: find places closest to you! (Using Google Maps API)
- This application is free of charge and doesn’t have in-app purchases.
- Registration is not required for search purposes. However you can register yourself by creating a profile, and add multiple nicknames,which will enlist you in the application’s database so other Users can find you easily!
- No logging in/out
- Uses 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connection
- Real bouk application does NOT access the phone book contacts of any user, but rather, our database content is fully made up of the users that have registered their information and have submitted it to the application’s database.
- By downloading this application you accept and agree to give us the permission to get your Precise location (GPS and network-based). We need this permission to locate “places” closest to you, such as: restaurant, hospital, pharmacy, etc.
If you have any questions please e-mail us on email@example.com
Or visit our website http://www.numberbouk.com
you can , search for people and locate them by name , number and country.
Reverse lookup is now easy and free.
The ProCaller allows you searching for the Real Caller ID, so you can get the true caller name and more details.
you can rate a phone number by liking or disliking the owner of this number so others can know if he's a spammer.
you can do word search in different alphabets.
it helps you find a places near by you like restaurants, zoo, banks etc...
Pro Caller is an easy and simple caller ID application for everyday use.
The ProCaller will add awareness to your life.
Now you can stay safe by not returning unwanted calls without missing out on the important ones.
Find people in seconds all around the world by using the Pro Caller.
With the Procaller your contact list will grow bigger.
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
Reverse lookup for telephone numbers of Abkhazia, Belarus, Germany, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
*** There is NO subscription & NO monthly fee ***
All information about numbers stored in the internal databases on your device.
An internet connection will not needed during the call.
All area codes are already included in the databases which you will need to download ONLY ONCE after first installation of the app.
Font size, background, position of the message window can be adjusted.
Showing information in the status bar notifications can be turned on or off.
This app is excellent working with apps like Full / BIG / Smart Screen Caller ID and launchers like Sense, TouchWiz, MIUI & etc.
*** Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) ***
Q: How does it work?
A: After the installation the app is running in the background and gets active only when an incoming or outgoing call is detected.
The country, region / state, city and the network operator from the telephone number will be queried from the internal databases and will be displayed on the screen.
Q: Why the permission "full Internet access"?
A: The databases of phone numbers for our application are distributed separately.
It makes our app faster and smaller size than competitors. This permission needed for downloading and updating the databases from our update server.
Q: Will my personal data be send to others?
A: No. No data is being collected or send to others.
As mentioned above the permission "full Internet access" is needed only for updating databases.
Q: Where is the internal databases stored?
A: There are stored in device's internal memory or on the external SD-card. This depends on your device specifications.
Q: Why the permission "read phone state and identity"? *
The app will be activated by the state of the phone (when an incoming call is detected). The phone identity is not used.
* Why the permission "read contact data"? *
When using the function "call log", your contacts will be displayed with their city and country.
Your contact data will not be saved or given away to others by the app.
Q: The notification message is hiding the name of the caller or interface buttons
A: You can set in Preferences "position", "transparency" and many other options of the message.
Also the message "window" is absolutely transparent for touch events. You can press any interface elements below the "window".
Q: Which countries will be displayed?
A: Our app contains over 200 country codes.
Q: Your databases contains data about ALL cities (states / regions) of ALL countries?
A: No. At this time we have complete databases only for Abkhazia, Belarus, Germany, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
But we will made new databases for other countries soon. You could check availability of databases and download needed ones directly from the application.
Q: What about number portability?
A: In some countries mobile number portability is implemented. So, the real provider might differ. The correctness of the data is not guaranteed.
Q: Which languages are supported?
A: For now, just English & Russian are supported. We've planned to add other languages soon.
*** Suggestions? Comments? Problems?
Write us an eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever wondered how to block those annoyed phone calls and SMS? Now Call Blocker can give you a peaceful life.
Call Blocker is the most effective app to easily block unwanted calls or texts. You can review your blocking history anytime in the blocking log without having to worry about missing important calls or messages.
== Advantages of Call Blocker ==
Lightweight and easy to use
Low power and CPU consumption
Totally free with no ads
== Features of Call Blocker ==
► BLOCK UNWANTED CALLS and SMS
- Blocking mode: Block all from blacklist, Accept only from whitelist, Accept from whitelist and contacts, Accept all.
► PERSONNAL BLACKLIST
- Blacklist: Calls and SMS from blacklisted numbers will be blocked.
► PERSONAL WHITELIST
- Whitelist: Add important phone numbers to your whitelist to make sure that you always get calls and SMS from them regardless of which blocking mode you choose.
►DETECT AND BLOCK ONE-RING PHONE SCAM
Notify you don’t need to call back the number.
►HOW TO BLOCK CALLS
Three ways to deal with blocked calls: Hang up, Hang up and send a text (not for blacklist), Mute without hanging up. Users can edit the text templates, and change the blocking mode in Settings.
►NOTIFICATIONS AFTER BLOCKING
Notification of blocked calls.
== Supported languages ==
English, Chinese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Russian, German, French, Hindi
== Note ==
If you want to go back to use the old version, please send email to email@example.com, and we'll send you the old version.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Notes can be attached to a phone number so you do not need to create a contact, in order to add any information about him. This is very useful thing. This app is indispensable if you make a lot of calls and you do not want add each number to the address book.
You can set a specific date by which a note will begin to appear, there are appearance options - only the first call, each call. If you have notes written in the profile of the contact, you will also can see them when you call, to enable this feature you should turn on it in the application settings.
Bug reports and suggestions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
*The app also supports Bluetooth (A2DP)/wired headset and plays the caller’s name on the headset.
Please note Bluetooth functionality might not work on your phone depending upon your Bluetooth device and/or android operating system.
It plays back the phone number when the caller is not in your contacts. The app is simple and useful.You can also use this app to find your phone even when it is on silent because it can announce the caller when the ringer is off.
-Phone\SMS caller id
-Block unwanted calls
-Proximity sensor support to quickly turn off talking caller id
-Bluetooth support, this functionality might not work on all phones\headsets
-By default support all languages available in text to speech engine
-Option to turn on low battery option
-Caller ID hours
-A few other options to let you customize the app.
-Use the media volume on your phone to control the sound until I add an option to control the sound from within the app.
-If you do not hear the caller id sound then on your phone go to settings > Voice Input & Output > Text To Speech and make sure you have Text to speech engine setup.
Feel free to suggest new features and I will attempt to implement the features promptly.
Keywords: speech to text, talking caller id, caller id, TTS, Blind
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
- NIP z dowolnego kraju Unii Europejskiej w bazie Vies
- numer PESEL
- numer rachunku bankowego IBAN
- numer dowodu osobistego
- numer paszportu
- tablice rejestracyjne
- numer statystyczny REGON
- numer prawa wykonywania zawodu PWZ lekarza
- numer karty kredytowej lub debetowej
- numer IMEI telefonu wraz ze sprawdzeniem czy telefon został skradziony lub zagubiony w serwisie www.skradzione.net.
Dodatkowe informacje podawane przez program:
- IBAN - nazwa banku prowadzonego rachunku
- NIP - nazwa urzędu skarbowego nadającego numer oraz sprawdzenie w bazie VIES (VAT Information Exchange System) inaczej VAT EU czy numer jest aktywny jako podatnik VAT w strefie Euro
- możliwość sprawdzania numerów NIP dla wszystkich krajów Unii Europejskiej w bazie VIES. Sprawdzenie numerów europejskich odbywa się przez dodanie przedrostka kraju. Dla przykładu numer "IE 6388047V" spowoduje wyświetlenie danych firmy Google Ireland
- PESEL - data urodzenia oraz płeć posiadacza numeru
- TABLICE REJESTRACYJNE - województwo oraz powiat lub miasto pochodzenia wraz z możliwością podglądu na mapie. W przypadku tablic instytucji państwowych lub dyplomatycznych szczegółowe informacje do kogo należą
- IMEI - możliwość sprawdzenia czy telefon został zagubiony lub skradziony
- możliwość szybkiego sprawdzenia numeru IMEI posiadanego telefonu poprzez wpisanie kodu *#06#
Uwaga! Sprawdzenie numeru IMEI w bazie "Skradzione.Net" nie daje 100% pewności że sprawdzany telefon nie jest kradziony.
Program nie rozpoznaje gmin oraz mniejszych miejscowości na podstawie numeru tablicy rejestracyjnej ponieważ obecna numeracja pozwala jedynie na rozpoznawanie województw, miast powiatowych oraz powiatów.
Do poprawnego działania aplikacja wymaga połączenia internetowego bez którego nie jest możliwe sprawdzanie numerów w bazach zewnętrznych (Vies, skradzione.net).
Użytkowników proszę o zgłaszanie błędów na adres e-mail.
Reminder Notes are shown on screen during call (incall and outcall), allowing you to access relevant information at the right moment, when you actually speak over the phone with a person.
After Call feature allows you to add a Reminder after call ended.
• Create a Reminder Note and assign it to one or more Address Book Contacts. Reminder will be shown on the screen during call
• Assign a Callback Alarm to a Reminder Note, to make sure the Reminder is shown by a certain date
• Assign an "Always ON" Reminder, to a Contact. Reminder Note will be shown on the screen each time you call that Contact
• Edit Reminder by tapping on the Reminder Note in Manage Reminders Screen
• Call Contact from Manage Reminders by long tapping on a Reminder Note
• Access Call Log directly from the app, add reminder to Call Log contacts
• WIDGET !!!!
After Call Features
• Assign a Reminder Note, even if the number is not in your Phone Book
App is available in the following languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Traditional Chinese
Watch App User Guide on Youtube at:
Share Call Reminder Notes with your friends by SMS or Facebook directly from the app!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Finmouse
Need Help? Visit http://www.callremindernotes.com/feedback
!!! HTC Sensation owners!!!
Please see notice at the end of this description.
NOTE: Try this *free* demo version first to see if the app works with your phone; if you like it, please purchase the Call Informer!!!
Call Informer demo can show:
★ Name (with Prefix on Android 2.0+)
★ Nickname* (Android 2.0+)
Call Informer standard version has many more features:
★ Number and Number Type (Home, Mobile...)
★ Job Title
★ Email address/Domain (NEW)
★ City, State†
★ Group association (NEW)
†Note: Android versions below 2.0 don't separate the address fields, so the entire Address field is displayed on older Android versions.
Call Informer differs from apps like Caller ID by Whitepages and Mr. Number Caller ID. These apps look for the information on the Internet, while Call Informer shows you the information you have already saved in your contacts. This means Call Informer will work on CDMA phones when the other apps can't. It also means Call Informer is more limited than these types of apps.
No Internet connection is needed for Call Informer! The extra information is read from your address book. Call Informer does not try to find this information--you need to manually update your contacts for the details to show on your call screens.
FEATURES in Standard version:
★ Show in a solid or transparent box
★ Change the background color (COMING SOON)
★ Set the font color and size
★ Optionally tap caller details to open Contact entry (new)
★ Optionally tap to hide/show caller details
★ Reposition the display to suit your phone (with preview)
★ Optionally show on outgoing calls
★ Show during conversation, or hide when answered
★ Designed to be small and efficient
★ Call Informer Preferences app in app drawer will allow you to report any Force Closes you have had; also allows you to send me a Debug Log in the event of a problem
☛ Must subscribe to your cellular carrier's Caller ID service. Without this, Call Informer will be unable to determine who is calling you! Most US carriers include this automatically, users in other countries should check your cellular plan. BOTTOM LINE: If your calls come in as "UNKNOWN" instead of a phone number, Call Informer WILL NOT work for you (Thanks @joey)
☛ HTC SENSE: Call Informer may overlap your existing Incoming Call screen info; I am working on some workarounds for this. For now I recommend turning on the solid background option, and use the Vertical Position preference screen to adjust the display for the best fit. If you disable tapping, you can still interact with whatever is behind Call Informer--it is just a visual overlap.
☛ NO DISPLAY: If you don't see Call Informer at all after installing it, please power your phone down and back up. There have been some issues regarding certain devices (most often HTC) which don't want to allow the Call Informer service to start. Rebooting has been reported to fix this for some users. Also, try using the Screen Position preference to readjust the details box to fit in the screen boundaries.
☛ HTC Sensation owners: Call Informer has been reported not to work when your screen is locked. I am trying to find the solution for this problem. For now, if you own this phone I recommend waiting to purchase Call Informer. Note that this my affect other HTC phones with newer versions of Sense as well. Thanks for your patience!
This is the 'free' version. If you like Volume Sync, please consider purchasing its Donate version ('View more applications' below, or use the option in Volume Sync Preferences). It functions the same as the this version, but purchasing it shows your support and helps me to continue to create apps like this.
Check out my original app, Call Informer!
This is the 'donate' version. It currently functions the same as the free version, but purchasing it shows your support and helps me to continue to create apps like this.
Check out my original app, Call Informer!