Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
*** No questions asked refund during 24 hours!***
If you want to make notes to contacts or to display such things as name of the company, position, birthday, closest event from the calendar, name and so on during the call then Call Notes is just what you need.
The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. You won't have to ask yourself "who is it?" anymore when answering the phone. It is simple CRM for your contacts.
* To display the note and other info during the whole call or limited duration of time.
* Possibility to modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
* Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
* Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. So you can put notes even for unknown numbers.
* Show notes on your Android Wear device
* Android 5.0 Lollipop support
For HTC Sense please activate: https://help.nikanorov.mobi/solution/categories/47614/folders/3000003067/articles/3000017458-htc-sense-lock-screen.
Known issues: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/solution/articles/3000017460-known
Please help us with translations: http://crowdin.com/project/callnotes/invite
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100931490113089630209
The name Reel Caller represents a caller that is trying to reach someone from a distance .
The service was created to ease people’s search for things (ex. taxi) or people no matter where they are and what are they searching for. Also, the need for more customization has led us to create features that would leave no user unsatisfied .
- An international telephone directory application that allows the users to identify an owner of the number by name while he calls. As well as previously searching by name, number, or keyword, both from within the wide Reelcaller network.
- Enables you to be the BOSS of your own name and the way it’s viewed in the search results.
- Enables you to assign multiple keywords to your profile, as to make sure it will appear when a relevant search is done.
Available on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone 8 operating systems.
*Search by number, name or keyword globally using different country codes
*Report inappropriate/spam/infringement content (ex. keyword, picture, name, etc.)
*Caller ID (identify a caller based on the Reelcaller user network). Whether you have the caller saved in the contacts or not, upon receiving a call you will get a pop-up notification with the name the caller has assigned to himself/herself within the Reelcaller network.
*Offline recognition of the calling number that was once identified online
*View your search history
*Doesn’t require sign up to search
*Free and unlimited search by number and name
Verify your number in order to:
*Create your profile, add keywords, and nicknames .
*Unlock the limited search results for keywords and nicknames .
*See who is searching for you and viewing your profile .
*View mutual and near-by users .
**These incredible functions are worth 1 local SMS only!
In-app purchases :
The application operates under a coin system. That is, there are some features that you will not be able to access unless you pay coins. Such features are:
*Adding each additional keyword to your profile
*View all user details in the near-by feature
You may make the necessary purchases through your Google Play account.
Reelcaller originated from the word reel, around which the information provided by the users is revolving.
ReelCaller - True Real ID Caller: search for a true ID of a caller, customize how your name is viewed in the search results, “list” search optimization keywords.
* Learn more at http://www.reelcaller.com
* Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/reelcaller
* Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/reelcaller
* Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Reelcaller-id
* Need Help? email us at email@example.com
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
Talking Caller ID speaks the caller id of incoming calls based on your phone's stored contacts. Talking Caller ID uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller id when your phone rings.
The full (paid) version of Talking Caller ID is very configurable allowing you to customize it to voice the caller id only when you want it to. While the free version is feature limited, the core functionality is present. The paid version also removes the ads.
Talking Caller ID is great for any hands-free environment. Whether you receive calls while driving or you just don't feel like looking at your phone Talking Caller ID will tell you who's calling so you don't have to mess with your phone.
- Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone
- Silent ringtone included if you only want to hear the speaking
- Use for all calls, only calls from contacts, only calls from selected contacts, or only calls from non-contacts
- Customizable start message let's you make it say whatever you like before the caller id
- Customize the number of times it repeats
- Customize voice pitch and speed
If you are having trouble, please contact me. Also, sending a debug log is very helpful when determining the root of the problem. This is done by going to the menu in the app and choosing 'Get Help'. Then click the 'Send Log' button.
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your number after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress it again.
"Hide Caller ID" will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive the call as: "Unknown" "Private" or "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, it does not work with outgoing SMS!
You will only need to set up the app once by adding the suggested operator code when you first open it ( called CLIP or CLIR).
There are no monthly fees - one time payment.
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ All outgoing calls for numbers From or NOT in your contact list
✔ Specific numbers only (Black list or White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list.
✔ Option to add a provider specific code ( we try to cover all providers but this is not possible so we are giving you an option to add the code of your provider)
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps via the more from developer button
The caller must be in your contacts for the app to speak caller name, otherwise it speaks it out as unknown caller or says the number. This is a paid version and does not impose any limitations.
This particular version does not have SMS speaking facility.
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
If you want a free trial, download SecretSheep Lite
If you are unsatisfied with SecretSheep, please let me know - I'll refund within 1 week.
* Show or hide your caller ID depending on group memberships, new numbers or return-calls
* Create, manage and delete groups.
* Select hiding or showing your ID immediately before calling.
* Use a toggle or list-widget on your home screen.
* Select or create the prefix-code of your network operator.
* Use the new Learn-Feature for easy grouping of your people.
* Check the show/hide-state of every single contact.
* The Call-Log Cleaner removes the prefix-code from call history.
For details look at sheeptec.com
If you have a suggestion, a problem or any other request - please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to file a bug, please use http://mantis.sheeptec.com/
Your network-operator must support hiding your caller ID, some countries don't support that by law!
SecretSheep does not operate in co-existence with a call-confirm app.
Tags: hide id, suppress number, incognito, withheld, conceal, undercover, contact, restrict, block, manage business-calls, call confirm
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
In addition to reading out just about anything, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can also enable you to respond to incoming SMS messages using just your voice and the voice recognition software almost all Android devices come pre-installed with!
What does it do?
Enhanced SMS & Caller ID helps you keep your hands free so that you can focus on whatever it is you are doing! Whether you are driving and need to obey your regions hands free laws or if you can't pick up your phone, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID will help you never look at your phone again.
With this app, you can:
• have incoming caller ID read out to you,
• have your text (SMS/MMS) messages read out to,
• reply to text messages using just your voice,
• have your emails read out as they arrive in your inbox,
• have your calendar reminders read out so you never forget another appointment,
• have your Hangout messages read out to you,
• have any other app that posts notifications read out to you (like Breaking news, theScore, ESPN, Google+, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, etc),
• have our voice notifications read out over most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• and much, much more.
There are many different configuration options available, like white/blacklisting of contacts or email addresses, the ability to configure what our app says during readout and much more. Our app supports all Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices but all our other features will work just fine with your headset!). Come see why we are rated the best talking caller id and more app!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact us and give us a chance to help you. We strive to satisfy each and every customer!
Thanks For your Support.
Have you ever wondered how to block those annoyed phone calls and SMS? Now Call Blocker can give you a peaceful life.
Call Blocker is the most effective app to easily block unwanted calls or texts. You can review your blocking history anytime in the blocking log without having to worry about missing important calls or messages.
== Advantages of Call Blocker ==
Lightweight and easy to use
Low power and CPU consumption
Totally free with no ads
== Features of Call Blocker ==
► BLOCK UNWANTED CALLS and SMS
- Blocking mode: Block all from blacklist, Accept only from whitelist, Accept from whitelist and contacts, Accept all.
► PERSONNAL BLACKLIST
- Blacklist: Calls and SMS from blacklisted numbers will be blocked.
► PERSONAL WHITELIST
- Whitelist: Add important phone numbers to your whitelist to make sure that you always get calls and SMS from them regardless of which blocking mode you choose.
►DETECT AND BLOCK ONE-RING PHONE SCAM
Notify you don’t need to call back the number.
►HOW TO BLOCK CALLS
Three ways to deal with blocked calls: Hang up, Hang up and send a text (not for blacklist), Mute without hanging up. Users can edit the text templates, and change the blocking mode in Settings.
►NOTIFICATIONS AFTER BLOCKING
Notification of blocked calls.
== Supported languages ==
English, Chinese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Russian, German
== Note ==
If you want to go back to use the old version, please send email to email@example.com, and we'll send you the old version.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Notes can be attached to a phone number so you do not need to create a contact, in order to add any information about him. This is very useful thing. This app is indispensable if you make a lot of calls and you do not want add each number to the address book.
You can set a specific date by which a note will begin to appear, there are appearance options - only the first call, each call. If you have notes written in the profile of the contact, you will also can see them when you call, to enable this feature you should turn on it in the application settings.
Bug reports and suggestions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
!!! HTC Sensation owners!!!
Please see notice at the end of this description.
NOTE: Try this *free* demo version first to see if the app works with your phone; if you like it, please purchase the Call Informer!!!
Call Informer demo can show:
★ Name (with Prefix on Android 2.0+)
★ Nickname* (Android 2.0+)
Call Informer standard version has many more features:
★ Number and Number Type (Home, Mobile...)
★ Job Title
★ Email address/Domain (NEW)
★ City, State†
★ Group association (NEW)
†Note: Android versions below 2.0 don't separate the address fields, so the entire Address field is displayed on older Android versions.
Call Informer differs from apps like Caller ID by Whitepages and Mr. Number Caller ID. These apps look for the information on the Internet, while Call Informer shows you the information you have already saved in your contacts. This means Call Informer will work on CDMA phones when the other apps can't. It also means Call Informer is more limited than these types of apps.
No Internet connection is needed for Call Informer! The extra information is read from your address book. Call Informer does not try to find this information--you need to manually update your contacts for the details to show on your call screens.
FEATURES in Standard version:
★ Show in a solid or transparent box
★ Change the background color (COMING SOON)
★ Set the font color and size
★ Optionally tap caller details to open Contact entry (new)
★ Optionally tap to hide/show caller details
★ Reposition the display to suit your phone (with preview)
★ Optionally show on outgoing calls
★ Show during conversation, or hide when answered
★ Designed to be small and efficient
★ Call Informer Preferences app in app drawer will allow you to report any Force Closes you have had; also allows you to send me a Debug Log in the event of a problem
☛ Must subscribe to your cellular carrier's Caller ID service. Without this, Call Informer will be unable to determine who is calling you! Most US carriers include this automatically, users in other countries should check your cellular plan. BOTTOM LINE: If your calls come in as "UNKNOWN" instead of a phone number, Call Informer WILL NOT work for you (Thanks @joey)
☛ HTC SENSE: Call Informer may overlap your existing Incoming Call screen info; I am working on some workarounds for this. For now I recommend turning on the solid background option, and use the Vertical Position preference screen to adjust the display for the best fit. If you disable tapping, you can still interact with whatever is behind Call Informer--it is just a visual overlap.
☛ NO DISPLAY: If you don't see Call Informer at all after installing it, please power your phone down and back up. There have been some issues regarding certain devices (most often HTC) which don't want to allow the Call Informer service to start. Rebooting has been reported to fix this for some users. Also, try using the Screen Position preference to readjust the details box to fit in the screen boundaries.
☛ HTC Sensation owners: Call Informer has been reported not to work when your screen is locked. I am trying to find the solution for this problem. For now, if you own this phone I recommend waiting to purchase Call Informer. Note that this my affect other HTC phones with newer versions of Sense as well. Thanks for your patience!
This is the 'free' version. If you like Volume Sync, please consider purchasing its Donate version ('View more applications' below, or use the option in Volume Sync Preferences). It functions the same as the this version, but purchasing it shows your support and helps me to continue to create apps like this.
Check out my original app, Call Informer!
This is the 'donate' version. It currently functions the same as the free version, but purchasing it shows your support and helps me to continue to create apps like this.
Check out my original app, Call Informer!