NandOut is a very easy to use shopping application that helps you quickly create a grocery shopping list and (optionally) orders your items by aisle location to get you in and out of the store as quickly as possible. You may never need to backtrack when shopping again! It comes with a user-changeable database of over 500 everyday items to quickly get you started. Once you are familiar with the software and have customized it for your needs, it can be operated with one hand and thumb to produce any grocery list in seconds without typing.
• User maintainable hierarchical data base of store items
• Intelligent mapping algorithm automatically maps aisle location of similar items reducing user input
• Sort shopping list by aisle and pathway based on items to be purchased
• Favorites feature to quickly select frequently purchased items
• Copy to clipboard feature for mailing the shopping list
• One hand operation requiring little to no typing
• Screen tips and help instructions for all functions
• Fast, fun, and free ( without adds) requiring less than 1 MB of storage
Be sure to view the instructional video available on this site.
(Need got anything for the BBQ on that shopping list? Check out my handy (free) cooking app Grillometer on Google Play, a tool that will help you reach grilling perfection!).