And it can also be used as the most flexible lock screen replacement !
Please read the app notice below as it contains important information.
Lightning Launcher eXtreme is the launcher of choice for people who wants a butter smooth, light on memory and tailor-made home screen replacement.
LLX is a vitamined version of LL, with the following additions:
* Enhanced app drawer, with the ability to create folders, hide apps, change the style in all ways, view running apps, most frequently used, recently installed, direct shortcuts to kill or uninstall apps... and more !
* Included lock screen management: select one of your Lightning desktop to be used as the lock screen.
* Support for configuring up to 100 distinct desktops, with customizable label and icon, for the purpose of managing multiple independent setups (personal, professional, for kids, etc.)
* Built-in configurable messaging notifications (highly customizable badge for sms, missed calls, unread gmails)
* App killer available from everywhere: long tap on an icon, select kill, et voilà.
* Built-in per desktop wallpaper, available in the app drawer too.
Things to be aware of (please read this notice):
- With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning is the most customizable launcher, albeit perhaps not the easiest to configure yet ! Agreed, as most powerful tools, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn't that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen ;-) By default LL will start in normal mode although an expert option found in the general section will show even more settings. Join the community to get tips and tricks !
- Problem setting LLX the default launcher ? Please install this free app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.kunes.android.launcher.loader
- LLX is a superset of LL and fully replace it: on first use it will import all data from LL, and LL can safely be uninstalled. Avoid using both at the same time, this is confusing as apps will look exactly the same !
All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Please email your questions and bug reports to me (Pierre Hébert) at firstname.lastname@example.org or join the Lightning Launcher Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/111427002111904170930.
Screenshots 1 and 4 are from Gerd Reuter, 2 is from Guy Lahav and 3 is from
Minh Tri Nguyen many thanks to you, you are real Artists !
If many apps are installed on your phone,
Sometimes it is inconvenient to run the app you want.
This program will help you to run to find the app that is installed.
If you have installed a many of apps to your mobile phone.
It can be inconvenient to run the app you want.
This program helps to run a search for the installed apps.
Keyword to filter the list of installed apps to run it.
tags: launcher, zetlauncher, filter, search, find, app manager, run, fast launcher fastest launcher
# Beautiful metro homescreen
# Personalize your homescreen with your favorite Apps and Widgets.
# Weather live tile
# Rearange tiles with drag'n'drop.
# Quickbuttons for important apps such as Email, Internet, Store, etc..
# Show your recent opened apps
# Customize your background with wallpapers (even live wallpapers)
# Change userimage
# Support of most device sizes.
# Customize your launcher with lot of settings
Please keep in mind that this launcher is still in development
Stay tuned for upcoming changes
#How can i start this App?
- In fact it's an Launcher, you can simply start it with the home-button and select this Launcher.
If you already selected a other default launcher, you first have to clear the default config in your settings.
# How can i open Settings of this App?
- Open the charmbar and select settings.
# And how can I open the charmbar?
- Simple slide on the homescreen your finger from the right screen edge to the middle of the screen. Then the charmbar should be appear on the right side.
# How i can reach all my apps.
- There are some methods:
1.) Click on "Start" on the left top corner of the home screen
2.) Open your charmbar and select "Search" or "Start"
# How can I pin apps to the homescreen?
- Get all your apps by click on "Start". If you click long on an app, you can add it to your homescreen with "Pin to Start".
# How can i uninstall this launcher?
- Go to your settings, select this application and uninstall application
If you enabled the device admin, you have to remove the app as device admin in your system settings.
# My weather tile has no functionality and cannot be dragged.
Until now it's only possible to rearrange tiles with functionality. In fact that the weather tile has no functionality right now, it can't be rearranged.
# When are live tiles available?
# Why my selected App for the default tiles won't be stored?
- Because it's not implemented right now.
# Why this app is not in my native language?
- I'm sorry that I can't speak your language. But if you want you can provide me translations.
# I have a lot of suggestions and improvements
- Please leave a comment our contact me via mail. Meanwhile there are a lot of improvements from users implemented.
# Why you don't make it like the original Windows 8?
- I don't wan't to clone a Windows 8 for Android, but provide the Metro Interface for your Android Homescreen. There won't be any Desktop implementation. Also, not every functionality can be provided, because this is NOT WINDOWS.
I have stopped development for Overlay Launcher.
Try the successor app, "Smart Task Launcher"
This is Pro version of OverlayLauncher. First, have a try normal version.
To use these features, you must have OverlayLauncher
Additional function of Pro version
-> Placing 4 Hotspots is available
-> It is possible that individual setting to each Hotspot
HOW TO USE
Installation of this app only
* Additional function is available by installing this app only
* This app isn't shown in app drawer
* Setting should be done in Overlay Launcher
* There is only one Launcher. Please note.
Thank you for your cooperation in the development.
More from developer
Swipe your finger from one of the four screen corners horizontally, vertically or diagonally and you launch one of twelve different, most frequently used, applications. With a single swipe you can launch up to 12 of your favorite apps regardless of which app is currently running.
✓ accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ cusomizable assigned apps.
✓ Qucik list of application
✓ cusomizable Corners size
✓ Disable from the notification windoe
✓ Disable Specific Corners
✓ Optionaly Visual feedback
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.