Download thousands of cards from website:
* StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com
* Import cards from textfiles.
* Create new cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* The first Android Flashcards app ends it's experimental phase, please update your ratings.
This is the Free Ad supported version with one restriction to learn from the first deck. Otherwise fully functional.
Join Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
The benefit that LMR offers is QUICK REFERENCE before the exam. There are many flash card apps in the market which offer pre-built flash cards for Maths, English and for various competitive exams. LMR gives the end user a flexibility to create flash cards as per their own needs. These flash cards which can be categorized based on different subjects can then be used just before any exam which proves to be an effective revision technique.
COMING UP IN LATER VERSIONS :
* Images (Diagrams etc)
* Special symbols keyboard extension (Physics, Chem, Trigonometry etc.)
* Highlighting text (Formatting features)
* Export all data (maybe into pdf) and send as email to someone
* Your friend installs LMR. But his database is empty. He is going to anyway give the same exam as u. Why not transfer your LMR data to him via Bluetooth?
* Speech to text recognition for flash card entry
* HTML5, iPhone and Blackberry versions
* Sync with website version
* Card Colors
* Categorization on difficulty level
* Navigation by swipe, tap, shake
* UI themes
* Quizlet integration
* Studystack integration
* Download stacks by scanning QR codes
* Sharing of cards with other users having accounts on the synced website
* Desktop version
More from developer
- Adjustbale Leitner learning system
- Adjustable reminder
- Import cards from Internet (StudyStack, FlashcardExchange, Quizlet)
- Create or change cards within the app
- Tags for marking cards
- Adjustable cards layout
- Multiple choice mode, preview mode with autoflip etc.
- Online translation
- Text to speach
- Possibility to assign your own audio file for each card, one for site A and one for site B
- Collection backup
- Navigation using touch gestures
- Stats charts showing your current state
- Local and Global scores
The main and only one difference between the paid and the lite version is the maximum size of the used collection.
In the lite version is the max size 15 cards, in the paid there are no limitations.
Our goal is to provide your a better way for comfortable learning of desired information.
For more guidelines, FAQ and videos please visit us under www.jetmemo.com