In order to use this application and generate one-time passwords, you or your company must be subscribers to CRYPTOCard’s Cloud authentication service, be using a service protected by CRYPTOCard or be using CRYPTOCard’s BlackShield ID authentication server in your enterprise network.
Requires Android 2.2 and up.
For additional information visit:
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favourite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, to make messaging fun!
• Ability to sort and reorder stickers
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
But let the users speak (comments from a former similar version):
* by Siren: "Awesome! Works perfectly."
* by Big Ben: "Simple, easy. As above. Does what it needs to, very easy to use."
* by Di: "Awesome Helped me in sending emails privately when my phone had spyware installed"
* by Bronson: "I geo but im also a military cadet officer. I use this to also send coded messages to my staff. I love this app."
* by Craig: "Works well, and now I'm on the way to more fun geocaching with my family!"
* by Jack: "Very useful Great for cracking puzzle caches."
* by David: "Great app. Easy UI."
* by Eric: "New to caching, big help!"
* by rep: "Thank You Dev!"
X509Tools was created on top of a proof of concept to provide S/MIME capabilities and X.509 certificate support to Android. It supports the decryption of S/MIME encrypted attachments (smime.p7m) and can send encrypted (and signed) emails. Please note that this is not an email client, the App only decrypts messages received by other mail clients or sends mails over SMTP.
X509Tools has an interface for external email clients - we are looking forward to integrate this to K9 etc.
For more information visit http://rundquadrat.at/x509tools
The application needs following permissions:
* Full Internet Access - required to send emails over SMTP
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access private keystore and write logs
* Read Email Attachments - required to read smime.p7m attachments if your are using K9 email client
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts if sending plain or signed
The application is split into two parts:
* The "Certificate Store" allows you to show the system certificate root store and manage your own personal store. In your personal store you can import keys (*.p12, *.pfx) and certificate (*.cer, *.crt, *.pem, *,p7s) of contacts you want to send encrypted mails to.
* The "S/MIME" part allows you to decrypt smime messages and send encrypted emails. Since this is not an email client use your preferred one and simply open the smime.p7m attachment to decrypt it with X509Tools (the application opens attachment with the mime-type "x-pkcs7-mime").
To provide this features we recompiled parts of bouncycastles crypto libraries and javamail for android, which lead to size of 1.3 MB.
Although the program is fully functional its still in development. So please help us to fix problems or add new features by sending request/bugreports to email@example.com. A log file is written to /sdcard/x509tools/ to help us reproduce you issues. If you got decryption error please send us an equivalent encrypted mail (Cert: http://rundquadrat.at/selbitschka.crt) that we can debug this issue.
Since some people do not understand difficult sentences:
THIS IS DEMO WHICH DISPLAYS ONLY THE NEWEST 10 MAILS!
The unlimited edition of this app will be available via the Google Play Store in form of a purchasable key. The free version of R2Mail2 is also a replacement for our established and also free app X509Tools - so the ability to decrypt or verify content (in form of p7m-files) is even available without creating a mail account. To unlock the R2Mail2 and see all messages please install "R2Mail2 License" from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.rundquadrat.android.r2mail2license).
* E-Mail Server: IMAP (incl. pushmail/idle), POP, SMTP and Exchange (>2007 SP1)
* SSL with X-509 client certifiate authentication
* An database in which the mails are stored encrypted
* Special Attachment View (browse your attachments without checking single mails)
* Unified Inbox and E-Mail Threading
* Peak Options for check intervals
* Search Function for messages per Folder
* IMAP shared folders
Main Cryptographic Features:
* Private keys and passwords are stored in an encrypted database (Key-Store) and protected by a Master Password.
* The security settings allow the configuration of encryption parameters, signature and certificate validation methods (OCSP and LDAP).
* Full S/MIME and PGP Plain and PGP MIME support
* Automatic selection of S/MIME or PGP for each recipient
* Full support of Android Root Store
* Certificate import of .crt, .pem and .asc formats
* Certificate/Key import from KeyServer LDAP or HKP (HTTP)
The application needs the following Android permissions to run:
* Full Internet Access - required to send and receive emails
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access the private key store, download attachments and to write log-files
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts
* Network State - required to check if an Internet connection is present
* Vibrate – required for notification purposes
* WakeLock - to allow service to check mails in background
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ERRORS IN COMMENTS! We cannot react on that!
If you get errors please use "Menu -> Report Error" on the start-screen to send us the log-file information in your preferred way!
Informations about Private Key and Validity Handling:
The application comes without a personal key pair (the users private and public key) - so it is fully functioning in the sense of sending and receiving emails as any other mail client and provides the correct usage of validation if the mail you receive is signed by the sender.
For signing or encrypting a message it is necessary to use a private key you own. Turn to a Trust Center of your choice as a source of supply. You can find a list of trust centers, which are trusted within the Android world, in the Certificate Store (CA section) of R2Mail2. Please be aware that this app can only support Soft-Token in form of P12-files and will not work with smartcard-based certificates.
The private key you use for signing and decryption is bound to the validity of the certificate. This means, that after the certificate is revoked or no longer valid (because the date stated in the field “Valid To” of your certificate is in the past) signatures will not be possible. Nonetheless, we implemented the function to decrypt messages with private keys even with no longer valid certificates. So your messages will always be available to you, even with older keys.
For more information visit http://r2mail2.com
If aRDP doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions for Windows, and Linux.
If you need an VNC viewer, please search for aRDP's sister project bVNC in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is now part of the same project. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, you can check out Opaque VDI on Google Play as well.
Current known issues:
- Does not work for accounts with no password.
- Does not work for users with cyrillic letters in the user name.
aRDP is a secure, SSH capable, open source Remote Desktop Protocol client that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts of aFreeRDP. Its features include:
- Remote desktop control of computers running any version of Windows
- Remote desktop control of Linux computers with xrdp installed.
- Master password in the Pro version
- Sound redirection in the Pro version
- SDcard redirection
- Console mode
- Fine control over remote desktop session styling
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
- UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
- Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
- Export/Import of settings
- Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
- Choosing a different color depth
- Audio support
Instructions on how to enable Remote Desktop on Windows:
Instructions on using RDP with Linux:
- Install the xrdp package on Linux. Then, connect to your machine's IP/host name on the standard port with your Linux user name / password.
aRDP is the sister project of bVNC and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
Suivez les news, les tests, les aperçus des jeux de vos consoles favorites: PC, playstation 3 et playstation 4, xbox 360 et xbox one, Nintendo Wii U et 3DS, PSP VITA, et sur smartphone iPhone ou Android
Retrouvez l'actualité quotidienne des jeux video :
- Fil de news en temps réel
- Tous nos tests de jeux et aperçus
- Les dossiers de jeuxvideo.com
- Toutes les vidéos (Bandes-annonces, Gaming live, extraits, reportages...)
- Astuces et solutions de jeux
Paramétrez les machines de jeux qui vous intéressent afin de n'avoir que de l'info pertinente.
Grâce au moteur de recherche, accédez à toute la base de données de jeux de jeuxvideo.com, des titres plus les anciens à ceux qui sortiront dans plusieurs mois.
L’application tablette a été conçu pour que VOUS vous construisiez votre propre jeuxvideo.com.
L’application vous permet de sélectionner les jeux et les types de contenus qui vous intéressent, pour ne recevoir que ceux-ci dans votre interface.
Dès le lancement de l’application vous pouvez définir les thématiques que vous souhaitez suivre de près, un jeu spécifique, une plateforme, un type de contenu, un chroniqueur… et de rester informer dès qu’un nouveau contenu est publié
Vous retrouverez dans l’application tablette tous les contenus que vous connaissez du site :
- Les news, pour rester à la pointe de l’actualité vidéo ludique
- Nos aperçus et tests des derniers jeux sortis
- Nos Gaming Live
- Les chroniqueurs de jeuxvideo.com
- Les forums
- Et même vos messages privés