It's great and free. Not only can you timestamp the photos, but you have many other formats you can label it as. I personally prefer writing my dates YYYY/MM/DD, where most people write MM/DD/YY. But I was able to change it to my preferred format. It also stamps the location of where you are if you want it to. For example, if you take a picture in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, you can put Boston in your photo. Or Massachusetts. Or United States. You can even put your coordinates. It takes very decent photos as well. It's quicker than my default camera and has more options.
This app keeps crashing and then the video is unusable. I wish it would work I need an app like this.
It's a great app.. By mistake I have uninstalled this app and my all pics and videos are removed... As I have reinstalled the app.. How can I retrieve my videos and pictures.. Please help
Too buggy. Keeps crashing on Xiaomi miui 8 and as a result files are currupted.
Excellent. But for the time date stamp to appear picture must be taken from application.
Very nice for so I give 5 stars
- Fix bug "photo upside down on Nexus 5X"
- Support UTM and MGRS coordinate
- Support change logo size
- Support file name format with custom input text
- Fix "when saved to SD card, the files can't be seen from other photo apps"
- App UI and camera focus optimization
- Fix crash on Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S8, S8+ when taking video
- Support import logo image to display on the camera
- Support change text background color
- Add 10 new time format accurate to millisecond