* You can try the palmDraft (lite) version which is also available at the Google Play market before you purchase this full version. A small YouTube video-clip is also available if you would like to see palmDraft in action.
Originally designed for palm(tm) OS PDAs back in 2002, palmDraft is now available for the Android platform so you can easily design your own professional-looking electronic schematic diagrams on your Android tablet or phone.
This version of palmDraft has been redesigned for the Android OS. Unlike vector based CAD software this is a bitmap based drawing application featuring a high definition, flick-panning, pinch-zoom-able working canvas optimized for finger or pen drawing and as easy to manipulate as a sheet of paper. The schematics file format is standard .PNG bitmap file format which is easy to share and print.
Designed for high-density screen devices, large screen recommended for best experience.
* For older devices with low screen densities (which have lower heap size), if you get low-memory messages, please check the 'Smaller sheet canvas' option in the prefs. With this option set, palmDraft can still run with but a smaller 1080x720 canvas size.
* 1920 x 1080 HD Canvas.
* Free pinch-zooming and panning of the canvas on all editing modes.
* Grid snapping for easy and accurate finger operation.
* Schematics are saved and edited in standard .PNG format.
* Copy, delete, move, flip and rotate blocks and objects.
* Block Export and Import.
* Built-in basic electronic, electric, network, analog and digital symbols.
* Import custom made symbols and I.C.s
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Working canvas available in dark or light theme (Prefs).
(KEYWORDS: Electronic schematics, electronic diagrams, electrical diagrams, network diagrams, schematic capture, OrCAD, Protel)
Here’s how file syncing and sharing with the Carbonite Sync & Share app works:
· Access: Keep working on your projects from any device. Access and edit your files on your desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet – wherever you have Carbonite Sync & Share installed!
o Save your files as you normally would – to your desktop, a project folder, wherever – and the application will pick it up. No special folders/ boxes needed.
o Use your laptop at home to open a file saved on your desktop at work. Make some edits to the file and hit save. The file will be automatically updated on your work computer.
· Share: Carbonite Sync & Share also makes sharing a file with others easy. Share your file once and continue to work on it. You don’t need to worry about having to resend each time. Everyone will get the most recent version automatically.
o Control who you allow to edit your files versus just view them
o Revert back to an earlier version at any time with the Carbonite Sync & Share file versioning feature.
· Collaborate: Simple 1-to-1 collaboration in Carbonite Sync & Share lets two people edit the same file without emailing attachments back and forth.
o Keep track of comments and edits right within the app.
Learn more about Carbonite Sync & Share at sync.carbonite.com
1. Monitors and edits PLC and Modbus data via Wifi connection
2. Monitored data is displayed and edited in run charts with clear data trends
3. Monitored data is saved for adjustment references
4. Connects Delta PLCs for detailed information via Wifi connection
5. Allows connection setting and data export/import for easy and fast monitoring
Another feature that can be highlighted is the Quick Tips section where you create, edit and delete notes.