This APP has 7 diet and fitness calculators to help you and your clients navigate through macro dieting and IIFYM.
All you have to do is enter your details, select your goals and retrieve your macros.
We make it easy, fun and fool proof!
BodyCal is the ultimate body calculator that can help you set and achieve goals. BodyCal is designed to assist you when starting a diet, whether that be to lose or gain weight. There is no better app - That’s a fact.
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
Largest amount of calculators that are specific to your body. Ranging from IIFYM, Macronutrients Calculator, BMI, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Percentage, Tape Measure Body Fat, Caliper Body Fat, BMR, TDEE, Water Intake, Ideal Weight, Target Heart Rate, One-Rep Max. All easy to use and accurate! Many more tools too!
Our macro plans and diet plans ranging from Ketogenic (Atkins), Paleo,Low Carb, Low Fat, Zone Diet, Body Building and Textbook.
IIFYM simply means eating a diet that meets your macronutrient needs. The idea of IIFYM is simple – you eat whatever foods you like the fill your allotment of proteins, carbs and fats. This can set your target that can later be added to myfitnesspal. This can also be used for macro nutrition calculator with diet plans including: Ketogenic, BodyBuilder, Paleo, Low Carb, Zone Diet, Low Fat.
BMI, or body mass index, is a simple calculation that is commonly used to indicate whether you're a healthy weight for your height. Your BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms by your height in metres squared.
BODY FAT (Tape & Calipers):
This body fat calculator is based on the body fat algorithms developed by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army and the YMCA. There is 4 measurements to calculate body fat with a tape measure and also body fat with calipers
BODY FAT TESTING WITH SKINFOLD CALIPERS
The Skinfold caliper is a device which measures the thickness of a fold of your skin with its underlying layer of fat. By doing this at the key locations can be a quite accurate representative of the total amount of fat that is on your body.
Calculations include: Jackson/Pollack, Parillo, Durnin and Womersley, Sloan. It can also be used with different body types from Caucasian to African American using different formulas.
BODY FAT TESTING WITH TAPE MEASURE
This tape-measure test is used to estimate your percent body fat. It is usually quite accurate. This includes measurements from U.S Navy, YMCA, Covert Bailey.
Need to know what your one-rep max (1RM) is for a new workout program based on percentages? Use the calculator and formulas to figure it out. Of course, this is only an estimate. Don’t take this for fact.
For any queries or for more suggestions please feel free to email email@example.com
Many thanks and enjoy!
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
The key to achieving weight goals is to keep track of your calories and, more importantly, the distribution in macro nutrients.
Macros will help you do just that! This calorie counter focuses on macros (as the name suggests!) more than just calories - because it is important!!
Are you doing carb cycling? "Macros" are great for carb cycling. When you set up your goals, you are able to differentiate between days, so that you can set up your macro goals excactly to your schedule.
***The app features a dynamic database, which learns about your entries. Create a food item once, and the app will remember it for you forever. After you created your food for the first time, it is incredibly quick to look up and add to your food diary.***
Get a instant overview when you open the app, with the easy to decode progressbars which tell you just how much of each macro nutrient you have eaten today, as well as your progress in weight change.
Look at your food diary for the past days, and see how you keep on track with beautiful looking graphs.
Keeping track of your macros with a macro counter can have a real impact on your physique as long as you find the desired macro ratio for your goals. Many diets depend on using a macro counter to keep a restriction on a certain macronutrient like carbs in order to meet your goals. If you're doing the keto diet or a low-fat diet this app would be perfect to help you limit your intake. This macro counter can also be used to make sure you're hitting your protein goals while in a caloric surplus to help you keep putting on muscle mass.
I hope that this macro counter can help make keeping track of your macros every day a little easier while assisting you in your fitness goals. If you have any recommendations for features that you would like to see just let me know.
Things you can do with Calorie Counter Fitmacro:
• Create and edit profiles (Definition, Maintenance, Muscle gain): Each profile you create, contains the macronutrients you should consume daily, these are prepared by the Fitmacro Calculator.
• Ideal for those who use the Flexible Dieting (IIFYM), with refeed days automatically calculated.
• Create custom recipes: With this tool, you can create and modify recipes whenever you want.
• Fast Track: These will help you to track food and an estimate each ingredient, ideal for those who go out to eat at restaurants.
• Barcode scanner
• Search your foods high in fiber, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins very fast.
• Record your daily weight and write importante notes.
• Check the details of your progress with percentages and graphs for your motivation
• Check the information of your day with graphics and all the macros you need to eat.
• You can share food with other users in our database.
• Check foods that other users have shared.
• Visualize your daily report (Macronutrients).
• Create, edit and remove foods.
• Food intake recommendations..
• Create alarms and notifications for every meal.
• With Fitmacro you can share your macros in Facebook
These are some of the tools that Fitmacro gives you , We hope you like and enjoy it.
-- NEW --
- No more are you limited to "General", "Workout day" and "Non-workout day" day types and "Maintenance", "Weight loss" and "Weight gain" diet types; you can now create your own day/diet types including their fully customizable caloric and macro-nutrient requirements!
- Simple and effective calculations with customisable settings which gives not just one result, but results for combinations of general, workout days and non-workout days with maintenance, weight loss and weight gain!
- Select from a choice of different formulae: Simple, Cunningham and Harris Benedict!
- Share your results on Facebook!
- Choose whether you want to use the calculations, or enter your own values for all combinations of general/workout/non-workout with maintenance/weight loss/weight gain days!
- View a breakdown of your daily food intake and compare it directly to your calculated requirements, depending on the type of day you choose, for example: a workout day at maintenance, a non-workout day for weight gain, a general day for weight loss!
3. Food Diary
- Your food database is completely offline, meaning virtually NO loading times when searching for foods!
- Search our constantly growing online database of thousands of foods! Any food you select will be saved to your device so next time you won't need to search online!
- Use the barcode scanner to quickly search for foods!
- Quick and easy food entry: select from your favourite, recently added and most frequently added foods!
- View how many calories, grams of protein, carbohydrates and fats per food item directly from the main diary!
- View the nutritional breakdown of entire meals in an easy to read pie chart and quickly create new meals or recipes!
- Quickly add calories and macronutrient values to your food diary when you can't find the food you've eaten! You can edit/delete these entries later, give them names, and save them as custom foods!
- Track your body weight daily and take progress pictures for each day!
- Share your progress pictures on Facebook!
- Compare your daily caloric or macronutrient intake to your body weight on the same graph!
- Your daily caloric or macronutrient graph also shows your calculated requirement for each day depending on what you selected in the 'Summary' section, so you know how well you're following the calculations!
- See how much weight you've lost/gained over a period of time!
- Easily export your food diary and body weight data to CSV format, for use with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel!
- Create custom foods, meals and recipes, and add them easily into your diary!
- Create groups for your custom foods, meals and recipes!
- Share your recipes and meals on Facebook!
- Create a backup of ALL of your data which you can restore later on!
- Create an account to upload your custom foods and download other users custom foods!
- Rate other users custom foods for accuracy
- WIDGET - See your caloric and macronutrient info right on your home screen with the Cals & Macros widget!
+ Light and Fast Calorie and Macro tracking.
+ Go beyond IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) to Flexible Dieting.
+ Brings all the components of a successful diet together.
+ Fast local database.
+ Fast logging.
+ Fast graphical reports.
+ Based on accurate USDA data.
+ Diet Phases:
--- Fat Loss
--- Manual mode!
+ Diet Strategy - schedule phases to change automatically.
+ NO ADDS IN APP!
Flexible dieting means being smart. Learning nutritional basics. Dismissing urban myths.
** FAQ **
+ Custom foods (adding your own) will come in a future release.
--- The included database almost always has something with very close macros.
+ Bar code scanning vs Text search:
--- The Text search provided is a lot faster than the bar code scanning I've used in other apps.
--- Given that, scanning is still a likely future feature.
+ Synchronisation will come in a future release.
+ Macro calculators are always estimates.
--- A simple but surprisingly effective calculator is used to get you started.
--- More complicated calculators do not necessarily provide more useful results.
--- Exact macros must always be tuned by you or your coach.
--- You can tune it by adjusting reference body weight, see in-app help (?).
--- Male/Female/Age are not required for the calculator used.
--- Body weight and activity level are the dominant factors in energy estimations.
** Quotes **
"I love it when all my goals go green!" - Amanda
"Makes sure I gets me fruit and veges" - Popeye.
"Flexible Dieting year round couldn't be easier." - Gavin
** Search Tips **
"milk 3 without" or "milk 1" (next time just type "mi" and it will be the first item).
"granola bar soft almond" (USDA is an American database so "muesli bar" has no results).
"orange raw" ("raw", "frozen", "cooked" may be applied to fruit, vegetables, meat).
"soymilk" (one word).
"oil -olive" (exclude "olive" from the oil search).
"gluten" doesn't appear very often in the database, try "rice bread" or "corn flour".
- Over 100 restaurants & 15,000 food items
- Map feature to find nearby restaurant locations
- Journal feature tracks your items and totals your calories and other information
- Automatic menu updates - menu updated regularly
Contact me on twitter for problems/feature requests! https://twitter.com/RonBokhorst
If you like this app, please consider buying the pro version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionicframework.smolovjrpro920290
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
In this pro version you can currently choose from 8 programs: 29, 29v2, 30, 31, 32, 37, 39, 40 and of course it is ad-free.
CMS, MS and MSIC programs will be added over the coming month.
Touch the plus sign next to each item to increase them throughout the day.
This is a free app sponsored by discrete ads, which I have kept out of your way.
I don't personally follow this plan, so if you have questions that are not about the app itself, there are many wonderful forums and sites on the web, that could better answer your questions.
KetogenicWoman.com has graciously allowed me to put a link in the app to her websites FAQ, and there are many other articles you may find interesting there:
Tvoje menu. Konec gnoči v Česku!
Jaké chutě skrývá Zosui? Jak správně vyslovit francouzské slůvko, aby na váš talíř opravdu usedlo, nač se vám právě sbíhají sliny? Kterými kulinářskými skvosty se pyšní třeba takové Japonsko?
Akarajé, Bucatini, Mille-feuille …přijďte na chuť cizokrajným pokrmům. S aplikací Tvoje menu si na exotice nevylámete ani zuby, ani jazyk.
Přehledný obrázkový atlas ve vašem telefonu či tabletu vám odtajní význam více než stovky názvů pokrmů, nápojů i surovin ze všech koutů světa. Tvé menu poradí jak cizí názvy správně psát i číst. Všechna hesla jsou doplněna nádhernými fotografiemi i zemí původu, dle které lze speciality třídit a vyhledávat.
- Calculate daily calories needed based on your goals (Weight loss, gain or maintenance).
- Calculate your BMI, BMR, LBM, and TDEE.
- Detailed explanation about every step of the calculation:
- Share your results.
* Layout might appear differently on older devices, all calculations remain the same.
✔ Daily calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
✔ Body Mass Index BMI calculator
✔ Set weight loss goal and use our calorie tracker to start tracking your calorie budget and diet
✔ Track nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, cholesterol, and more
✔ View weight charts, diet summary, and reports tracking your weight loss
✔ Add food from our database of 150,000+ foods and healthy recipes no matter what diet you are on: Atkins, Gluten free, Paleo, Jenny Craig etc
✔ View info about everything - from protein, gluten, calories, vitamins and minerals to cholesterol
✔ Enter Atkins, Gluten free, Paleo or any healthy recipes and calculate nutritional contents
✔ Not on diet? Have diabetes? Use as food log, journal, and tracker to see breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, or other activity tracking devices
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see calories lost
✔ See calories & fat you burned with our step counter
✔ BMR Calculator and BMI calculator
✔ Track cardio, walking, biking, running, step counter, and more!
✔ Your diet coach, goal assistance, weight coach, fitness pal, and fitness coach
✔ Connect your Fitbit, Jawbone Up and more!
✔ Tap in to MedHelp’s community, by asking questions in about Atkins, gluten free, Paleo, diet, fitness, diabetes, healthy recipes and weight-loss in our forums
✔ Find a fitness pal or dieting advice in our community
Lose weight by dieting the healthy way! Use our calorie, BMI calculator, and step counter to lose weight. Don't pay for Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers or My fitness pal. Great diet coach whether you are on Atkins, Gluten free or Paleo diet!
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! It connects with both my Jawbone Up and Fitbit! Lost over 10 lbs & found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those diets out there.I tracked my weight-loss, calories, and cholesterol & more !” - Abe
“Best weight-loss app, BMI calculator, and calorie tracker out there.I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but it didn't work. My Diet Diary, motivates you to eat better. It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“I have diabetes, and this app helps track food so I can better take care of my diabetes!” - Jack
“I’ve been dieting the past 6 months and the results I’ve gotten has been wonderful! I’ve tried My fitness pal, weight watchers and this is my fav! -Tammy
“The food and healthy recipes database and BMI calculator is amazing, it has all the nutrition info and data I need. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein” - Liz
“I have early signs of diabetes and this app helped keep my sugar intake in check." - Stacey
“Easy to use nutrition tracker! It feels like my personal dietitian and trainer. Tried HCG before, Jenny Craig, low carb, weight watchers, and juice detox.They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers! Use it and lose weight." - Ike
“Love their step counter! I have both the Jawbone Up and Fitbit connected and My Diet Diary is my fitness pal for exercise!” - Zac
“I was able to find healthy recipes from the communities!” -Jill