The Details Screen:
1. HEADING (update number, current update date/time, next update date/time)
2. ICON (intensifying, weakening, steady)
3. SUMMARY (Philippine typhoon name, international typhoon name, current eye location, maximum windspeed, gustiness, area of responsibility, direction and speed, heading towards location)
4. BACKGROUND (no typhoon, over ocean, landfall)
5. NARRATIVE (descriptive behavior of the typhoon)
6. SIGNALS (Public Storm Signal Warnings issued by PAGASA (Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration)
7. DISTANCES (distances with respect to places of interest and popular destinations)
8. FORECAST (weather outlook for the next 2-5 days)
The Map Screen:
1. GREEN PIN (the user or device location)
2. RED PIN (the typhoon location)
over the map, which is available in three (3) views, with support for pinch, drag and zoom.
The Reference Screen:
Shows the application guide and provides useful typhoon information.
The Credits Screen:
Displays the developer details with links to viewing the application website, showing some love for the application, sending user feedback to the developer, and sharing the application to friends via email.
iTyphoon is a product of Nueva Caceres Technology Solutions, Inc. (Nueca) Learn more at www.nueca.net
Offers free quick access to the latest weather bulletin and storm warning issued by the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA). It shows the current satellite image and path of typhoon including its forecast track.
Added feature: You can see your distance from the storm's location relative to your position.
Also available in iPhone and iPad as a web application.
It uses the following links from authorized agencies in the Philippines:
・Official Gazette Briefing Room Section of NDRRMC
・Official weather report
・GovPH Twitter Account
・National Desaster Risk Reduction and Management Concil(NDRRCC)
希望您能夠支持 "台灣晴" ,給予鼓勵的評價及分享告知周遭親朋好友，
map and in a list as they are occurring around the globe.
Additional hazard information can be viewed and shared.
The term "Active Hazards" refers to a collection of current and real-time incidents (compiled from authoritative sources) which have been designated "potentially hazardous to people, property, or assets" by the PDC DisasterAWARE™ application.
The application is a free download.
PDC Active Hazards currently includes:
-Hurricane/Tropical Cyclone (global)
-National Weather Service High Surf (for Hawaii)
-National Weather Service High Wind (for Hawaii)
-National Weather Service Flood (for Hawaii)
-Wildfire (global)- coming soon!
Other hazards will be added over time.
Application features include:
√ View Active Hazards on an interactive map or in the Alert list
√ Search for location (quick zoom)
√ Choose background map
√ Get "more info" for most Active Hazards
√ Receive automatic updates every five minutes
√ Choose a preferred time zone
You need to enable Google "Location Services" inorder to use the Locations and Weather tabs. Please read: http://support.google.com/gmm/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1646140
1. Current Weather
* Wind speed and direction
* Sunrise and Sunset
* Humidity and Pressure
2. Seven Day Forecasts
* 3-hourly interval
* Minimum/maximum temperatures
* Wind speed and direction
3. Weather Locations
* Supports different locations worldwide
* Flexible timezone settings
* DOST-PAGASA - MTSAT ENHANCED IR Satellite Image
* Kochi University, Japan - infrared image
* University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA - animated IR satellite
* National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - Rainbow / AVN Color
* Auto/manual animation
* Supports panning, zooming and pinch-to-zoom
* DOST-PAGASA 24-hour public weather forecast
* DOST-PAGASA official twitter posts
* Weather News Stories from different media sources
* DOST-PAGASA Cyclone Updates
* Joint Typhoon Warning Center (JTWC) Active Cyclone Warnings
* Joint Typhoon Warning Center (JTWC) Track Archive
7. Cyclone Info and Map Tracks
* JTWC Warning Text (for active cyclone only)
* JTWC Warning Graphic (for active cyclone only)
* JTWC Cyclone Tracks (rendered in Google Maps). It can also pin point your current location on the map. (both for active and archive cyclone)
* Plot PAR (Philippine Area of Responsibility)
* Rain Alert Notifications
* Share app screenshot to FB, Twitter, etc (via applications)
* Very customizable and flexible settings
Keywords: Philippine Weather, Pinoy Weather, Philippine Cyclone, Western Pacific Cyclone
Bugs/Issues/Suggestions/Support: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not use this app to make life or death decision. For informational purposes only. Please refer to the official authorities.
PH Weather app cannot guarantee the accuracy and availability of data. Neither PH Weather app nor the developer shall be held liable for any errors and/or delays in content.
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
“A Game Changing, Gorgeous Weather App” – Android Static
· Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
· 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
· Hourly forecast and precipitation info
· Live-Weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own unique custom background
· Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
· LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers including: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
· Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
· Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
· Gorgeous widgets you can add to your home screen, including 3 clock widgets
· Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
· National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
· True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
· Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
· DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
· More than 25 different languages available
· Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
It is a perfect application for scuba diver, fisher, snorkeler and surfer to check weather and wave before you go and enjoy any ocean recreation in Taiwan.
* Taiwan tidal graphic chart (offline)
* Taiwan weather surface report (offline)
* Tidal wave report (offline)
* Taiwan satellite (online)
Plus bookmark unlimited locations on the map to quickly do a radar + forecast check for all your important places.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Sharp images
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
✓ Hurricane and Tropical Storm Forecast Tracks with detailed information
✓ Severe weather warning boxes on the map with full detail
✓ Lightning strikes on the map within a few minutes of the actual strike!
✓ Storm Track arrows with detailed storm information including hail probability.
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
✓ Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
✓ Select opacity of radar images to your taste
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Also cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
✓ This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar for news and updates.
Meteo Sat Viewer, show you satellite views over the following world areas:
- Western North Pacific
- South East Asia
- Northern Indian Ocean
- United States (including alaska)
- Puerto Rico
- South America
It also shows animation of the last 5 hours and provides 4 IR cameras to see different details about perturbations
Europe has infrared camera
Europe images of Meteo Sat Viewer are a gentle courtesy of met office
US images of Meteo Sat are from goes noaa
South America Images are from CPTEC/INPE brazil
Other images of Meteo Sat Viewer are a gentle a courtesy of digital-typhoon.
All the data that are you gathering from this app can be found on the original source at
the developer is not affiliated with digital-typhoon,met office or noaa
keywords: meteo,sat,meteosat,satellite,weather,typhoon,water vapor,infrared
More from developer
TAG: TW Calendar, Scrollable Calendar Widget
TAG: Scrollable Calendar Widget