The Details Screen:
1. HEADING (update number, current update date/time, next update date/time)
2. ICON (intensifying, weakening, steady)
3. SUMMARY (Philippine typhoon name, international typhoon name, current eye location, maximum windspeed, gustiness, area of responsibility, direction and speed, heading towards location)
4. BACKGROUND (no typhoon, over ocean, landfall)
5. NARRATIVE (descriptive behavior of the typhoon)
6. SIGNALS (Public Storm Signal Warnings issued by PAGASA (Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration)
7. DISTANCES (distances with respect to places of interest and popular destinations)
8. FORECAST (weather outlook for the next 2-5 days)
The Map Screen:
1. GREEN PIN (the user or device location)
2. RED PIN (the typhoon location)
over the map, which is available in three (3) views, with support for pinch, drag and zoom.
The Reference Screen:
Shows the application guide and provides useful typhoon information.
The Credits Screen:
Displays the developer details with links to viewing the application website, showing some love for the application, sending user feedback to the developer, and sharing the application to friends via email.
iTyphoon is a product of Nueva Caceres Technology Solutions, Inc. (Nueca) Learn more at www.nueca.net
Offers free quick access to the latest weather bulletin and storm warning issued by the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA). It shows the current satellite image and path of typhoon including its forecast track.
Added feature: You can see your distance from the storm's location relative to your position.
Also available in iPhone and iPad as a web application.
It is a perfect application for scuba diver, fisher, snorkeler and surfer to check weather and wave before you go and enjoy any ocean recreation in Taiwan.
* Taiwan tidal graphic chart (offline)
* Taiwan weather surface report (offline)
* Tidal wave report (offline)
* Taiwan satellite (online)
● NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking
and map-based weather alerts. Uses state of the art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies.
● Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be.
● See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
● Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
● Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico, and high-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
● Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
● NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
● Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company that includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
- Current weather
- Daytime maximum and nighttime minimum temperatures
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Share of cloud
- Weather forecast for every 3 hours
- More widgets to the desktop
More from developer
TAG: TW Calendar, Scrollable Calendar Widget
TAG: Scrollable Calendar Widget