jiTalent job portal is a result of a vision to help SME's and other employers to get FREE access to an ocean of talent to fulfill their hiring requirements. This portal bridges the gap between employers and job seekers and bring them on a common platform so they can benefit each other. With the advent of smartphones and tablets, this idea has more value, as it can reach to people in remote areas also. Candidates can also make profile for themselves with all the necessary information, and search and apply to jobs and industrial training programs posted on the website. It also offers online test system that enables employers to shortlist candidates for further communication. jiTalent is an open platform for talented people to showcase their talent and grab a job of their choice without spending a single penny.
- Amazing job portal that shares all information needed to be employable after college education.
- Job seekers can search for jobs and trainings and can apply for the same.
- Companies can advertise their vacancies and search through applications and CVs of potential employees and can also give test via jiTalent by its online test system.
- Employers not only search for better candidate, but can also evaluate candidate's eligibility for further communication and final rounds with the help of online tests on the portal.
- Candidates can create a profile for themselves with all the necessary information, and search and apply to jobs and industrial training posted on the site
- It is a simple yet effective way to advertise and look for jobs
- Allows employers to search for someone who is up-to-date with the ever-growing Internet, who can manoeuvre around websites with ease and can give more information about you.
- Candidates can apply online and mark their presence in front of recruiters
- Allows candidates to search job by skills, location, and company name
- Time-saving and useful as you can find every position suited to you all in one place
- You can also sign up to receive email alerts when a new job as per requirements is posted