Finally Finally an app with this functionality. Take your laptop and turn it into large screen navigation device without needing to buy a dedicated GPS/GLONASS dongle.
Works as advertised. Simple and does the job. Exactly what I needed. Simple program that sends GPS without any complications. Had problems with Google Earth not reading longitude, but watching the output on a terminal showed it was not this app's fault. Not bad for a 3 year old app that still runs on newer devices.
Can anyone tell me how to find the settings menu for this App? I'm using a Samsung SM-G360P, and haven't found an app without problems. (BlueNMEA, GPStoBluetooth, ShareGPS BETA)
I'm sure it's a great app but why can't any of the dozen or so GPS sharing app devs make GPS go out over USB instead of bluetooth?
Works just fine but two stars for the 100% CPU usage and causing frequent reboots. For god's sake I have a 1ghz processor that's powerful enough!
Good, but not excellent 4 stars only, need to add TCP/IP GPS sharing via WiFi, this function presents in TurboGPS app, but will be nice have all shares in one application.
* Fixed: Crash on connect with no GPS fix and 'Create NMEA' selected
* Fixed: 'Set Use Location' resets location on edit
* Added: Ability to split images from main KMZ to reduce data use
* Added: Set by Activity to clearly indicate functionality
* Changed: KML settings re-organized
* Changed: Re-did settings screens