Lifesaver Bought premium as a thank you. Although it did take me a while to figure it out. Detailed instructions and use cases might prevent future one star reviews.
Great. Simple setup: ShareGPS on my Galaxy S6, putty sniffing bluetooth com port on my laptop.
More of a question. Galaxy S7 running Nougat. I have Share GPS installed. I'm using Gps Gate to interface to my GRLEVEl3 weather radar program on my pc. I can get it work but when my phone display turns off, I lose the gps fix and gps gate turns red indicating no data coming in. I've checked to make sure share gps isn't going to sleep when my phone display turns off. Can you help.
Great App Really handy and works like a charm, you can automate it a lot if you look into it online!
This app is simply awesome i got all data of gps on my webserver using tcpip .
Does not work
* Add UDP option for TCP/IP connections
* Add GPSD compatible server with Share GPS command (see help)
* Create NMEA updates and fixes
* Add Multiple connections per server port (premium)
* Fix non-scrolling settings windows
* Various other fixes