For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker.html
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
1) Can the GPS toggle be single click instead of a shortcut to system settings?
No. Direct GPS toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android.
2) Where is the 4G toggle button or the 2G toggle button?
There is an unified mobile data toggle button, which should work for all networks (2G/3G/4G). On some mobiles Wimax toggle would also work.
Simply add this toggle and change the icon on the global settings screen. The icon is only for the display purpose and serve no functionality changes.
3) The flashlight is not working on my device.
Flashlight is only supported on a limited number of devices. I am not able to support many devices as I don’t have access to those.
4) Can the notification widget icon be removed.
No. Current android API does not support a notification without an icon. You can instead use a transparent icon or a battery icon.
5) The notification widget is pushed to the bottom when a new notification arrives.
Android currently does not support adding a notification which is always on the top. You can enable an accessibility service which pushes the widget on the top whenever a new notification arrives.
On the main application screen, click the pin icon in the notification section, and enable the “Power Controls” accessibility service to make the widget pin to the top of the notification area.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
More information & beta releases can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1037817
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users. Some icons are slightly modified ones from the MetroStation Icon-Pack by yankoa (http://yankoa.deviantart.com/)
- not every toggle will work on every device
- some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the android settings
- exclude from task-killers!
- if your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
- the app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
- having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
- please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
- Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
- Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
- Screen timeout dialog
- Wake lock
- Flight mode
- Mobile data
- Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
- Sync & Sync now
- WiFi- & USB-Tethering
- Music: previous / next / pause
- WiFi settings / advanced settings
- Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
- Mobile data settings
- Data usage
- next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
- Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
- Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
- own apps & shortcuts
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
This is the standard version of this clock. It can be used with Android 2.2 and above.
### The development of this version was discontinued.
### Please install the Plus version. Thanks!
If you like my clock, please rate it. Thank you!
Before you leave a bad rating, please contact me!
For comments or suggestions, I'm always open.
(I understand only German and a little English).
• Contains no Advertising
• No unnecessary permissions
• Suitable for all screen resolutions
• Keep screen on (optional)
• Switchable 12/24 hours format
• Flashing colon (optional)
• Fully customizable colors
• Widgets (1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
• Widget transparency adjustable
• Adjustable App screen brightness
• Save/load of 2 user defined colors
• Multi language support *
If you want to help me to translate the App into other
languages, please contact us by email. Thank you!
Already supported languages:
• German [de-DE]
• English [en-US]
• French [fr-FR]
• Portuguese (Brasil) [pt-BR] (thanks to Ricardo)
The keep screen on option can be cause
burn-in effects on AMOLED screens!
Use at your own risk!
+ Feature added
- Feature removed
! Error fixed
! Fix problem with flashing colon
+ Portuguese (Brasil) [pt-BR] translation
+ Flashing colon
! improve brightness control by wiping on screen
! JSON error on Android 2.3.x devices fixed
+ Support for "xlargeScreens" devices
- Support for Android 2.2 removed
+ Frensh translation added
! Improved "about" screen for translations
+ 1x1 Widget added
+ Adjust brightness by touch can be switched off
! Some improvements
+ Multilanguage support added
+ German translation added
+ Settings dialog revised
+ Switched pro to free version (legal reasons)
+ Add AM/PM labels
+ Add a setting menu
+ Keep screen on (wake lock)
+ Leading zero for hours
+ 12 hours format
First public Release
Alarm Clock 3 respects your privacy: Our Music Alarm Clock does not require any rights for internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Features of Music Alarm Clock 3 (free Version): For each of the three alarms you can independently configure the:
- alarm time,
- music title, alarmtone or ringtone,
- loudness / sound volume
- fade in and fade out
- phone vibration
- alarm duration: one title or 1-20 min
- alarm repetition: run the alarm just once or repeat it every day or repeat it on single or multiple weekdays
- enable snooze and set snooze delay: 3-50min
- auto snooze (reasonable for very short music tracks or alarm tones, e.g. with enabling auto-snooze you might let the cock crowing every 5 or 10 minutes in the morning).
Further apps features:
- Switch-off alarms or snooze optionally by double click, by long touch (>500ms) or double long touch (to prevent accidental switch-off).
- The background of Alarm Clock 3 is dimmable from translucent to completely black.
- The analogue clock can be disabled.
- Additional timer setup menu which pops up instead of the Alarm Time setup menu after long pressing the alarm time button. These timers can only be used when the daily or weekly alarm repetition is disabled (setting "Do not repeat alarm" in alarm preferences).
- Simple Widget which shows besides a small analogue clock the alarm times
Additional features of the Music Alarm Clock 3+/Pro-Version (release upon of the success of the Alarm Clock 3 free version):
- more than 3 alarms configurable
- randomly or continuously playback of music tracks
1. No Alarm when the device is turned off:
Like every other Android application, Alarm Clock 3 is not able to switch on your phone. This is a limit of the hardware.
2. No Alarm when the device is in "deep sleep"-mode:
Some devices (e.g. Archos tablets) have a deep sleep mode. Nothing will work in deep sleep, including alarms.
3. Using task killers:
Music Alarm Clock 3 only consumes power in case of an Alarm (media player) or when the screen is turned on. Nonetheless, if you use a task killer to bring down Music Alarm Clock 3 you should check your alarms afterwards. Some of the task killers are very efficient and turn off the alarm receivers of the applications as well.
4. You cannot configure music alarms?
Please click twice on the music button. With the first click you select „music“ for the alarm and with the second click you open the menu for choosing the music track.
If you use your phone to wake up with alarm clock, this app allows you to use it like a full alarm clock / watch.
This app has a minimalistic design and allows to be configured by the user and be adapted to his needs (clock color, font size, etc.). When the application run, the clock fits to all the screen. The android bars (navigation and system bars) are hidden with a animated process.
The setting allows you to show the next alarm time on the screen. Also a message if Airplane Mode is OFF (to avoid sleep interruptions and electromagnetics fields).
- Selectable font size
- Selectable font color (more dark or bright)
- Airplane mode message (optional)
- Next alarm time on screen (optional)
- Works in landscape and portrait mode
- optimized for low energy consumption (more battery time)
- Safe and reliable (without "strange" permissions)
- For free and free of ads (100% free)
- A really dark color (emits low light)
- Compatible with phones and tablets
- Small package size
- Available in english (100%)
Have you ever stuck outside with no light in the night or in a dark place?
This LED flashlight app can help you get rid of the dark by turning your phone into a LED flashlight.
It has not only brightest flashlight features but also beautiful neon color for LED digital clock,
It looks very beautiful and cool when you use it in the night.
*Use your camera flashlight as a torch.
*Support keep flashlight on with screen off.
*Support customer the neon color for your phone's screen.
*Support open camera and flashlight at the same time to make you see clearly even in the dark or narrow space.
*Support custom cool color effects,make your phone screen looks like a led light source too.
*LED digital clock, indicates the time while using your phone as a flashlight.
*LED electric lamp, indicates the led flashlight is on or off.
*Neon Color battery,Indicates how much battery remaining of the phone while using this color flashlight.
How to use?
1.download this app and open it,then this color flashlight will start to work.
2.You can click the torch button to open or close the flashlight.
3.You can switch the neon color by clicking the android logo icon and select the corresponding neon color option.
Enjoy this free app.
This app features the legendary clock from the well-known 24 series.
It is not a single clock, it is an alarm clock, and a timer too (3 in 1) :)
The timer function is useful if you have to remember to do something (go to work, ride a bike, etc.).
The alarm function ensures that you'll never oversleep again :)
Now You can finally feel like You are a CTU member. :)
Be part of the story, and try this free app.
-this app is a 24-hour format clock, based on the TV series '24'
-timer function that can wake up Your phone to alert you even if screen is off
-alarm clock function that can help you to wake up in time
-notifications that make it easy to review the alarm and timer settings
-sound can be turned off
-You can set the screen to remain bright (however, this may drain your battery with time)
-tabs can be hidden (to enable a fullscreen 24 Clock, or 24 Timer)
-advertisments can be turned off
-INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission is required for the ads
Have fun with 24 Clock :)
You can choose:
- different text colours
- different backgrounds
- 12 or 24 hour time display
- different date representation (d.m.Y, d/m/Y, m/d/Y, Y/m/d or Y-m-d)
- screen lock (screen will not dim or lock until you do so)
- screen brightness
Please send an email if any issues occur.
- the LED color and the size can be chosen
- choose the option for a moving or a static clock
- three different fonts are available
- the alarm app can be called by the ever clock app or widget (custom settings available)
- autostart by plug in to power (by default off)
- shows temperature, if using compatible weather service is activated
Since version 1.4.1 a widget of Ever Clock exists.
Best retro effect with OLED displays.
The users are involved in the decision of the next features to implement by using polls.
Very simple and intuitive design, 25 different fonts and whole palette of colors. Not overwhelmed with never used preferences - just everything what you need.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
★ Pro version has been released! (no tiger logo, battery, clock color)
★ Standard clock / alarm on widget click
★ Nice Proton logo
★ Three widget sizes (2x1, 4x1 and 4x2)
★ Two font and logo colours: black and white
★ Custom background colour
★ Custom time and date format
★ Custom rounded rectangle radius
★ Custom text shadow size
★ 23 different fonts for you
★ Configuration dialogue with preview (easy to customize your widget)
How to install:
Press menu button (or long press on home screen)
Find Proton Clock Widget Lite
* HTC Alarm Clock
* LG Clock
* Standard Alarm Clock
* Standard Android 2.1 Clock
* Standard Desk Clock
* Froyo Nexus Alarm Clock
* Moto Blur Alarm Clock
* Samsung Galaxy Clock
* Sony Ericsson Clock
Once you add a toggle widget to your Android device's home screen it's as easy as pressing on it to turn it on and off.
Unlike the default Android Power control widget set that only allows for five toggle widgets, which cannot be changed, Toggle It lets you, the user, put as many different toggle widgets as you want on your device's home screens!
Current Toggle Widget Set:
Ringer - switch between normal, silent, and vibrate only for incoming phone calls
Phone Signal - turn off all telephony transmission signals, which can really save a lot of battery power
Mobile Data - enable to disable 2G/3G connectivity. This is especially handy if your Android device wireless device plan is not unlimited.
WiFI - enables or disables the WiFi connection on the device.
WiFi Tethering - enables or disables WiFi Tethering feature on the Android device. (Android 2.2+)
Bluetooth - enables or disables Bluetooth feature. (e.g. Bluetooth headset use)
GPS - Due to Google's Android OS changes, the GPS Toggle It widget is no longer able to be offered.
Airplane Mode - enables or disables all signal, transmissions to and from the Android device. Often used when flying, thus the toggle name.
Sync - enables or disables the Sync All feature. (e.g. if enabled will periodically sync all of the Google accounts associated with the Android device).
Auto-Rotate Screen - enables or disables the ability to rotate the screen via the related scensor. (e.g. whether the browser rotates into landscape mode from portrait and reverse, or just locks into portrait mode)
User Set Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user, with a swipe of their figner, to adjust the screen brigthness.
Screen Time Out - allows the user to change the time that elapses before the screen turns off. The values that can be set are 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Screen Always On - when enabled the Android device's screen will stay on until the user pushes the power button. When this toggle widget is enabled, the Screen Time Out will be disabled.
Screen Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user to quickly switch from four different screen brightness values. Which include, minimal (lowest brightness), Auto (the actual lighting in the area of the device will dictate the brightness, thanks to the device's built-in sensor for such), User Set (this is the value that can be set with the User Set Brightness toggle), and finally Max, for maximum screen brightness.
Flashlight - will turn on or off the Flash or LED that is on the back of many Android devices, and set the brightness to its highest level.
SD Card (External Storage) - when pressed on this toggle widget will scan the device to a degree for files (e.g. media, music, etc.). It also will popup a message stating the amount of SD card (External Storage) available, and the overall size of the storage.
Haptic Feedback - when enabled will turn on the slight vibration feeling the user feels when pressing on certain User Interface areas, such as the "soft keys" (the hardware keys, e.g. Home, Back, Menu, and Search) on the Android device.
Battery - shows the current battery level (updates on 1% changes) on the toggle. Once clicked it shows the current status of the battery. Clicking on the popup dialog's Usage or History buttons will give even more in-depth information about what has been using the battery, back to when the first devices turned on.
Volume - this toggle widget will allow the user to adjust five different device volumes (Ringtone, Media, Alarm, Notification, and System).
toggle, widget, settings, Power Control Plus, Widgetsoid, Extended Controls, Power Widget, Beautiful Widgets, Toggle It
multiWIFI es una aplicación de suite de seguridad de redes Wi-Fi para dispositivos móviles. Con esta potente herramienta podrás recuperar tus contraseñas almacenadas y algunas de redes estándar. No se debe utilizar para realizar hack wifi ( hackear redes wifi ), piratear, ni realizar crack en redes ajenas ( crackear wifis ), ni nada parecido.
Esta excelente aplicación se compone de cinco herramientas principales:
• NUEVO!!!: Escaner de señal wifi, con este escaner podrás ver la potencia wifi de tu red, y podrás buscar el lugar con mejor señal o buscar puntos con poca señal para cambiar la instalación de la antena wifi.
El escaner está en versión alpha, para realizar pruebas.
• Generador de contraseñas seguras: este módulo sirve para poder generar contraseñas WEP y WPA más seguras que las que vienen cargadas por defecto en muchos de los routers.
Para cambiar la contraseña sólo debes acceder a tu router y seguir los pasos que se indiquen en la documentación del mismo.
• Realizar Backups de las redes WiFi almacenadas en el móvil: podrás copiar la lista en un archivo en la tarjeta de memoria y restaurarla cuando quieras con un solo clic! Se trata de una gran opción para cuando necesitas formatear tu dispositivo, restaurarlo de fábrica, cambiar de ROM, etc. Podrás guardar una copia de seguridad de tus redes WiFi y restaurarla una vez terminado el proceso. Para este proceso es necesario ser ROOT.
• Recuperador de contraseñas ya guardadas en el móvil: perder u olvidar las contraseñas es bastante común. Eso ya no será un problema ya que en este módulo se recuperan las contraseñas que ya has introducido en el teléfono. Para este proceso es necesario tener permisos ROOT.
• Escaneador de redes para recuperar las claves de tu wifi rápidamente. Te permite recuperar tus claves para las redes JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_XXXX y varios Thomson, entre otros... Si la contraseña es la establecida por defecto, te podrás conectar sin problemas.
Si conoce algún nuevo algoritmo de generación de contraseñas de redes no incluido, por favor indiquenosló mediante un correo electrónico e intentaremos incluirlo lo antes posible.
Si tiene sugerencias u otras nuevas mejoras a incluir, indiquenosló también mediante correo electrónico para mirar la posibilidad de introducirlas.
El uso de este producto de software de análisis wireless debe ser una herramienta básica para profesionales y particulares que ansían conocer el nivel de seguridad de sus instalaciones inalámbricas, queda totalmente prohibido el uso de la misma para cometer actos delictivos de intrusión sobre las redes wireless de las cuales no somos propietarios o no tenemos los permisos pertinentes para analizar su nivel de seguridad. El uso de la aplicación para este y otros fines para los que no ha sido diseñada será bajo la responsabilidad del usuario.
keywords: wifi, clave wifi, claves wifi, password, contraseña, wifi keys, generar contraseña, obtener claves guardadas, obten , wifis, multi wifi, multi , key , sacar wifi, sacar keys, sacar pass,
Known Problems (Fixed in Tensai Clocks+ Widget)
Android 4.0 not supported.
Analog date small on HD displays.
Digital text shakes on Android 2.3 or later.
More from developer
Here is the donate plugin of Widgetsoid to use it you need to install free Widgetsoid (v4.0 min) first. This plugin will enable all donate feature of Widgetsoid. But you don't need to paid twice don't worried.
Both Widgetsoid AND donate version have to be install on your device.
Backup / restore with dropbox
Set a default theme
Load only toggle from profile
Load only theme from profile
Use swipe mode
Need an android application for your company ? I can make it for you! Contact me by email.
If you like Widgetsoid buy me a beer.
Look the official web site :
Send me an email if you have force close to help me improve Widgetsoid! :)
Thanks to your support.
Have some gingerbread and honeycomb icons.
How to use :
Need Widgetsoid v4.0 min (don't work on odl V3)
Modify your widget
Click on overview's button and choose "Change icon"
If you have icons who you want contact me.
For any problems send me an email please.
Friends arrive, DVD promises an evening? We'll have them read the whole list of your DVDs, Blu-Ray, Div-X and other media while hearing them bicker with each statement as ... Wow this is now ancient history! Centralize all the titles of your movies on MyVideoZone and friends can choose by themselves the movie of their choice on your smartphone or tablet while you prepare the popcorn and drinks!
- Find the details of a film and its trailer simply by entering its title with the database Screenrush!
- Find the notes of the public, the press and add your own notes to the movies!
- Your video library consists of DVDs, Blu-ray movies but some are also in your PC or disk media? No more searching, you can identify their location on the film by choosing a specific icon on the media of your movie!
- Create your own categories to organize your library as you wish.
- Your films are in original? in VF? in HD? in SD? Icons are there to best adapt to your movies and quality.
- You took a movie to a friend? no worries you can specify in the video plug to prevent your friend that he is not available!
- No desire to search your film? Import your movie from SD card or from a shared folder
- You have a lot of DVD, Blu-Ray ? Just scan the bar code with scanner and MyVideoZone search informations for you !
- No need to type two times the information on smartphone and tablet! The function of import and export are here to make life easier :)
- A film is already on your smartphone or tablet? Combine the film has your so you can start reading from the application!