Old version was better I made check lists in the old version for all events on my boat. I could not find a way to copy or important my old lists into the new version when it updated so I had to recreate them all again. The new version blows up everytime I try to edit an item in a checklist. It also will not copy an item from one checklist to another even though it tells me it has copied it to my clipboard and when I go to the new list allows me to click Paste but does not insert it.
Just a bunch of checkboxes. Meh.
Well thought out list and completely customizable. Added some list from the United States Power Squadrons course on Cruise Planning. EVO
It lists everything to get me and my boat ready for a trip. Guess i can also use it to rent a boat. One loooong list.
For those of us who like to be organized but all the paper work and excel sheets are a nightmare this is the way out. Great app lots of things
Has a lot of to check, to inspect, to replace, to fill, to lubricate, to keep extras, to be safe and many more. These can also come handy to buy a boa
This version introduces quite a lot of upgrades that we hope you will enjoy:
- Tablet support. Swipe right to reveal left pane.
- Option to purchase more templates.
- Action Bar for all menu options.
- Auto Sort options.
- Drag/Drop for rearranging.
- Quick Add feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and addt'l measurement for each item.
- Multiple Checked item options - Move items to bottom/top, show all, hide checked
- Delete All checked items.