With Jukeboss you can request songs in a party or in a bar. You and your friends can change the rhythm of the night because the more votes your song has, the more likely it will be played.
Find out more at http://www.jukeboss.eu
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Jukeboss
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/JukebossMusic
This application is very nice with a festive style.
Some features of the application:
- Look, listen and download mp3 music for free.
- Administer your melodious library.
- Choose music as a ringtone.
- Save your piece of music as mp3 on the SD card.
Since bears are typically quiet animals, it is rare to hear a bear vocalize, even if you are fortunate (or unfortunate!) enough to see one in the wild, at a wildlife refuge, or in a zoo. Because bear vocalizations are so rare, the sounds in this app are very special and a great way to learn!
Bears, including grizzly bears, black bears, brown bears and even polar bears, make a variety of noises. These sounds include groans, tongue clicks, moans and huffs (made by expelling air loudly). Scary roars like you see in the movies are quite rare! A bear’s more subtle noises, such as tongue clicks and grunts, are typically used to communicate with cubs or other bears in a friendly manner, while huffing may indicate fear and louder moans or bellows are typically used only for intense situations when the bear is fighting or defending its cubs.
Check out the app to experience real bear sounds like you’ve never heard before!
**Follow college football leading up to the playoffs with live play-by-play coverage from 85 Division 1 teams including top-ranked Alabama, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, Ohio State, USC, Texas A&M, and other powerhouse teams from the ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Pac 12, & SEC. TuneIn lets you listen to your favorite teams right on your smartphone or tablet.**
With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads
For information about why we request certain permissions visit:
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+TuneIn/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Tumblr: http://blog.tunein.com
Queue up tracks stored on your phone, Spotify or Sound Cloud!
Share playlists from Spotify to add multiple tracks at once.
Remotely control the Hub from any phone.
Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und ein großartiges Festival!
With Shark Share you can! When you share a song to Shark Share it will search Grooveshark's library for a song with that name and return you the results, then all you have to do is choose the result you want and send it to your friend!
Shark Share uses Grooveshark's TinySong API ( http://tinysong.com/ ) and the full code is available on Github ( https://github.com/Ankhwatcher/SharkShare ).
The floating sharing interface was inspired by the fantastic url shortening app Brevos ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thunsaker )
Close your eyes, put on the headphones and choose one of the sounds and relax or sleep better.
Train your concentration and relax listening to the sound. Choose a time and not think about anything until the sound ends. Should gradually increase the time to increase the concentration.
1. You can choose the time to play music.
2. You can choose the background.
3. You can choose the music.
4. Beautiful backgrounds.
5. The best relaxing sound!
6. Music for sleep.
7. Sound for babies sleep.
8. You can put a nice sound to calm your baby and sleep like an angel.
9. Great quality of the sounds.
10. Beautiful sounds.