This app might have been designed for you.
Best Cat Sound Effects has a collection of all the best sounds a cat does.
This app was designed for entertainment.
Best Cat Sound Effects is an entertaining app, you can also mix and match the sounds to have a more entertaining sounds.
This app does not only suits to those who are cat lovers.
Best Cat Sound Effects is a great app for entertaining kids and adult like.
Best Cat Sound Effects include the different sounds:
• angry cats
• cat’s purring
• cat meows
• cat hissing
• mad cats
• hungry cats
• funny cats
• happy and silly cats
• cats fighting
• cat yawning
• kittens sound
• frustrated cats
• and many more
Have fun and enjoy listening.
* SPECIAL launch discount! *
Wungi Knights is a classic storyline adventure, set in a colourful universe and filled with entertaining knightly activities. The goal of the game is to make the princess happy by building her a beautiful new castle! To complete this quest, players can pick and choose from a range of playful mini-games, designed to be stress free and featuring both creative and educational elements. Get ready for a great adventure!
Wungi Knights has been co-designed and tested with children 3-6 years old.
- Find all the missing pieces and build the coolest castle
- Go on a horse ride and wash the horse in the stables
- Fly a dragon across the kingdom and feed him muffins when he’s hungry!
- Build a sword with the blacksmith
- Sort fruits in the orchard
- Mix potion ingredients with the witch
- Become a top archer in the target practice game
- Wield a wooden sword in the training dummy game
- Explore every corner of the world by foot, or in the air
- Text-free app: reading and counting are not required to enjoy the game
- Educational content: shape recognition, sorting and backwards counting
- Creative gameplay: players can freely position parts of their castle
- Kid friendly app: No third-party ads or in-app purchases
- Can be enjoyed by kids of different ages, including parents!
- Simple interface: big buttons, clear feedback
- High quality production: lots of 3D animation, visual effects and a brand new sound track
- Endless replayability: many ways to rebuild the castle
Wungi is an independent game design and publishing company making games for kids. We respect the incredible imagination of children and try to create games that complement and extend the world of play they live in. Wungi Knights does not contain third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Wungi Knights and Wungi Pirates explore the worlds of favorite childhood heroes in a non violent and fun way. Wungi games are enjoyed by boys and girls equally.
If you like the game, please write a review!
Peppa's Paintbox is a drawing application designed specially for Peppa fans! It brings together traditional drawing tools and some magical surprises that little ones will love.
You can draw straight onto canvas or choose a background or character to colour in. Peppa and George will pop in from time to time to see how you are getting on and once you are done drawing, you can have your very own exhibition at Peppa's school!
7 paintbrush colours
7 paint tin colours
39 character and prop stickers
10 animated stickers
6 magical drawing tools
3 Peppa backgrounds
3 characters to colour in
Choose to play with Peppa or George
Exhibition space on the wall at Peppa's school
Save your drawing to camera roll
No adverts, no in-app purchases, just lots of painting fun!
-Easy to play
-Save and share your Happy Cars coloring page to facebook
-Save your creations to gallery
-Undo and redo actions
Happy Cars Coloring book is an educational coloring game for stimulating the creativity of toddlers and kids.
Once the Happy Cars coloring page is ready, you can easily share it with family and friends. Have a look at our other kids coloring games.
Enjoy with my Happy Cars coloring for kids app.
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
And when kids painting children Coloring in Princess coloring already. Share photos on Facebook to show off the results. Or save images stored in your phone or tablet as well.
Cruising for coins will unlock virtual LEGO® sets that can be built with a few easy touches - and which will become part of the game’s colorful 3D scenery for your child’s next drive-through.
Create & Cruise provides plenty of inspiration for real-life LEGO® builds and imaginative play scenarios you can talk to your child about - like why the pretty princess is driving a police car that has legs instead of wheels.
*No in-app purchases
*NEW levels with engaging scenery
*NEW models – which means fun new build and play experiences. Now your child can play with helicopters and big trucks!
*Minifigure selector and lots of creative vehicles to mix and match – the more you play, the more you unlock!
*Bright, fun and friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required
*Virtual building with LEGO® bricks
*No third-party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® Juniors:
LEGO® Juniors is designed to give children age 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO® brick through iconic, fun and Easy to Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick start elements and numbered pre packed bags that can be built without help from Mum or Dad – which makes any small builder extra proud.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
Johnny Grammar’s Word Challenge is a quiz for English learners to test common vocabulary, spelling and grammar that appears in everyday English.
* 3 levels - Easy, Medium, Hard
* 3 quiz categories – Words, Grammar, Spelling
* 10 common topics – Food & Restaurants, Travel, Small Talk, Hobbies etc,
* Earn badges as you play and share with others
* Compete with others on a global leaderboard
* Share your badges with others on a leaderboard
* Feedback provided on wrong answers to enhance your learning.
Find even more exciting language activities at
This is an educational math game for your kids and a perfect math workout for your kids also a perfect challenge for you - They are free!
» Additions - bringing two or more numbers (or things) together to make a new total.
» Subtractions - taking one number away from another.
» Multiplications - repeated addition.
» Divisions - Splitting into equal parts or groups. It is the result of "fair sharing".
» Sorting - sorting number as descending and ascending.
» Counting - Counting number from 1 to 100
Children are educated through a series of educational stages. They vary around the world, some countries describe the different stages in years, whereas other countries use a system of grades.
-Birds (Blue jay, Cardinal, Warbler, Baby Chicks, Sparrow, Duck, Thrush, Flamingo, Swan, Toucan, Goose, Geese, Penguin, Hawk, Owl, Parakeet, Parrot, Pelican, Robin, Rooster, Seagull and more!)
-Cats (Abyssinian, Birman, Short Hair, Cornish Rex, Devon Rex, European Burmese, Himalayan, Japanese Bobtail.,. Munchkin, Ocicat, Norwegian Forest Cat, Persian, Ragdoll, Siamese, Siberian, Sphinx, Turkish Van and more!)
-Dogs (Afghan Hound, American Pitbull, Akita, Basset Hound, Beagle, Bichon Frise, Boston Terrier, Boxer, Bulldog, Chihuahua, Chinese Sharpei, Chow Chow, Cocker Spaniel, Collie, Dachshund, Dalmatian, Great Dane, Labrador Retriever, Maltese, Miniature Schnauzer, Neapolitan Mastiff, Old English Sheepdog, Poodle, Portuguese Water Dog, Pug, Scottish Terrier, Shih Tzu, Siberian Husky, Fox Terrier, Golden Retriever, Welsh Corgi, German Shepherd and more!)
-Dinosaurs (Tyrannosaurs, Trex, T-rex, Tyrannosaurus, Raptor, Velicoraptor, Velociraptor, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Pterodactyl, more!)
-Endangered Animals (Black Rhinoceros, Giant Panda, Dwarf Lemur, Oriental Stork, Snake Necked Turtle, Yellow Eyed Penguin, Venezuelan Frog, Many more!)
-Insects (Ants, Bees, Beetles, Caterpillars, Centipedes, Cockroach, Cricket, Dragon Fly, Firefly, Flea, Fly, Grasshopper, Ladybug, Millipede, Mosquito, Moth, Praying Mantis, Spider, Scorpion, Slug, More!)
-Pets (bunny rabbit, bird, ferret, dog, cat, fish, hamster, iguana, snake, peacock, skunk and more!)
-Jungle Animals (alligator, anteater, antelope, bats, bears, deer, elephant, flamingo, giraffe, hippo, hyena, kangaroo, koala, lion, monkey, rhino, tiger, zebra, more!)
-Farm Animals (bull, chicken, cow, calf, donkey, goat, horse, pony, lamb, llama, pig, hog, piglet, rooster, sheep lamb, more!)
-Sea Life (Stingray, Blue Whale, Clam, Clown Fish, Crab, Dolphin, Emperor Penguin, Flounder, Goblin Shark, Great Barracuda, Electric Eel, Hammerhead Shark, Sturgeon, Spider Crab, Jellyfish, Jumbo Squid, Killer Whale, Lobster, Manatee, Pelican, Puffer fish, Seahorse, Seal, More!)
-Prehistoric Mammals (Mastodon, Wooly Mammoth, Many more!)
-Venomous Creatures (Black Widow, Box Jellyfish, Gila Monster, Golden Poison Frog, King Cobra, Komodo Dragon, Scorpion Fish, Lion Fish, More!)
-Silly Animals (lots of fun, made up animal hybrids like a hipposeal, parrotbat, pelicanlion and many more!)
Kids of all ages will enjoy the coloring in over 400 original pictures made exclusively for TheColor.com in with 32 different bright colors! These coloring sheets are fun and they also help children develop important skills such as color concepts, eye-hand coordination, and picture comprehension. These skills form the foundation for early learning success.
You can save your interactive online coloring pages that you have created in your Photos library for easy sharing by email them to friends and family.
- 400+ hand drawn pictures to color
- Help children develop hand-eye coordination and picture comprehension
- Save pictures to Photos library for easy sharing or to use as wallpaper
- Zoom in and Zoom out feature makes it easy to color smaller areas
Can you indicate the correct location of state on the map?
Do you want to know the state flags and state seals?
U.S. States Quiz will help you to learn!
- 10 levels of difficulty:
- Levels 1 and 2 - states -> capitals
- Levels 3 and 4 - flag of state
- Levels 5 and 6 - location of state (on the USA map)
- Levels 7 and 8 - seal of state
- Levels 9 and 10 - capitals -> states
- mode of learning without time pressure
Your score is sum points from all levels.
Test yourself by comparing your score with others in online ranking.
If you are preparing for a test or simply you are not able to remember what is the flag of California or the capital of Texas, this application will surely help you!
It is a kind of 'trivia' of states of US.
Right, you hear me.
You will be able to learn how to properly milk a cow while playing a game.
This educational game that not only give you a fun way to relieve your stress.
It also lets you learn on how to milk a cow properly.
This game simulates a farm cow being milk by you.
It has tutorial on to it before you could start the game.
By learning the proper way of milking a cow, you will be able to get the best milk out of it.
The faster you fill the empty buckets below the cow, the more coins you will earn.
The coins can be earned by selling the milk in to the town.
In the town, you will be able to buy stuffs to upgrade the condition of the farm and the cow.
Enjoy playing this educational game.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids learning games is all we do!
The most downloaded of all the kids educational apps on Google Play, Kids Preschool Puzzles Lite, contains two categories of puzzles to try out (Animals and Food), before you buy the full version (which contains Animals, Food, Transport, Sports, Professions, Geometric Figures, Numbers, Letters, and Assorted).
Your child will slide and snap the colorful puzzle pieces into place to reveal the delightful image.
Once kids complete the puzzle, the pleasant voice of a lady announcer congratulates the child on an excellent job and tells the child what the image depicts.
Children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable teacher. So they want to keep learning.
★★★ What will my children learn? ★★★
Like all Intellijoy games, the game focuses on a specific educational lesson, so children and their parents find the game really inviting and distraction-free. Kids Preschool Puzzles helps children build and practice cognitive skills, visual spatial skills, shape recognition, as well as tactile and fine motor skills.
★★★ What won't my children learn? ★★★
The game does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. Coping with stress and over-stimulation is therefore one skill that your kids won't be practicing during this game. Its clear focus makes the game a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.
Although it's perfect for preschoolers, who just love the game, many children of kindergarten age and in the early grades also enjoy snapping the puzzle pieces into place and learning the 100-plus images (in the full version) the puzzles represent.
✔ Our games are laser focused. For example, the numbers game doesn't teach letters, and the letters game doesn't teach math. We keep the games simple but magically inviting and nourishing.
✔ We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun. So our games don't feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
This game is a educational application that helps young children learn the objects, fruits and animals.
It has 50 animals (dog, cat, chicken, pig, bird, tiger, elephant, giraffe, snake, sheep, rabbit, horse, fish, turtle, cow, grizzly, hippo, fox, penguin, monkey, zebra, deer, duck, wolf, spider, whale, lizard, camel, sealion, owl, swan, frog, snail, octopus, dinosaur, alligator,... )
It has 50 fruits (apple, banana, cherry, papaya, tomato, dragon, kiwi, orange, grape, watermelon, pear, peach, lemon, mango, durian, longan, strawberry, bean, jackfruit, quava, corn, cucumber,...)
It has 50 objects (house, car, table, chair, pen, laptop, book, television, cup, cooker, bed, shoes, box, cabinets, shirt, barrel, skirt, window, remote, fan, socket, clock, glass, towel, hammer, knife, bolw, spoon, sandal, hanger, picture, pan, ring, hat, pump, guitar, scissor,...)
It has a full alphabet and sound standards.
Enrich your vocabulary thanks to the built-in word definitions 150 picture!
**** Exclusive features of Words And Items for Kids: ****
- Pass And Play mode for Exam
- Preview your high score
- Save game state when quitting application
This game will help your kids:
1 - Have fun
2 - Write Correctly the different Animals Words
3 - Write Correctly the different Fruits Words
4 - Write Correctly the different Objects Words
5 - Write a full Alphabet and reading them
This game will also help the parents receive the needed rest, by giving quiet time :)
This game will help parents teach the animals, fruits and objects to their children while having fun at the same time.
With "Words And Items for Kids", your preschool-aged kids will learn the alphabet letter names and will practice letter shapes, letter recognition, and finding letters in pictures.
* animal, fruit, item, kid, object, word, Kids, Child, Children, School .
Hope you enjoy it.
Fool your friends, just play with angle of the phone to change beep frequency.
Nerds have no problems with abu dhabi police and so doesn't appear on wjtv news nor byutv. They stay in front of bozeman daily chronicle or atmos energy, with an aiken standard.
Nerds know a lot of tools : able2doc, abmp3. They use bluetooth too : btn2go or btsync and acuralink. They know all useless standarts too : the afcat, the acgme or the apca. Somes bianoo and auvio. But they can advise you trully usefull even if you don't go to abertay, apps like cepteteb or agnitus. You will then be able to whatch cds midwinter meeting with atssa 2014, and eat cbt nuggets !
Fool your friends, just play with angle of the phone to change beep frequency.
Bezombied are app lovers and use agfc app, the azblue mobile app with acpl mobile a simple caulators and the akkencloud. They use aggieland credit union to buy bizaabo shoes on azendoo. Like bryan isd and cecil whig, they have a brtel and bochs abtf.
Zombie agdna is like beolingus : there is aipac and aiwi genes miwed with first cbibs, second cbopc, and third ccsjc.
Before starting the app. Check :
- You are in good Ligthing conditions.
- The device is at an arm of your face.
- Your finger is not in the front of the front camera.
And you are ready to start. If you move your head Crazy eyes is always watching you.
Enjoy it , Share it and Rate it.
It can be a little stressing, if you stopwatch, he don't this aplook bigg boss 7 live application. Normally you see a big smiley central in the munch sreen and devices, with two red kweye. Nothing related with tvn player ot other kind of players or even peu eye doctor.
Be sure in good lighting conditions, flshlight is not enough. camera need to see your ezeye.
if you use it always battery can be affected.
This app is a test, it may be a little slow, but it uses sse instructions to be faster. Scores on antutu benchmark, quadrant benchmark and tu tu benchmark, are not so bad.
* Record, edit, save, delete sounds.
* Pitch setting, from 50% to 200%.
* Share on Facebook.
* Export sounds to sd.
Don't forget to follow me for information on what's to come:
Twitter: @Jim_Ballz, Tumblr: http://jimballz.tumblr.com/, Posterous: http://jimballz.posterous.com/.
If you have remarks, suggestions, objections or something nice to tell me, feel free to send me an email.
Register whatever you want, ocean sounds, awkward sounds or ksi sounds. best way to take a style note and fecthnotes.
Can act like a soundboard, like sylvester stallone soundboard.
Some say that Yoda used it to take fiinote, when he wrote Yoda chronicles.
This app is in anyway related to dancing Salsa is an acronym, and as nothing related to
taango, yazzy , zoomba or other latino vaibe dances .
I got the idea on New York,I used to meet at mperks cofee with my firends , to see cuevana tv or wfaa news or ncix or ncsa egencia or even jadoo tv . It was for me a kind of schoology of life, and i used to order the same coffee and voegel donut so I needed something to repeat it.
And as i was stranger it was for me the uitm student portal, in this occ mundial **scdmv** with no ehealthinsurance, but with Salsa i was armed , at mperks , eppicard or even at joann fabrics.
I have spent my points2shops, my few swagbucks thanks to Salsa.
Application has some publicity. For now i am not wealth with it. I just want to eat.
But one day , i hope i 'll buy a mclaren p1 ksl classifieds, jegs and spend some money at nomorerack, ovguide, or bharat matrimony