- Now, 1052 problems are ready to be played.
- Languages : English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- 4 Levels of problems, so you can choose proper level for you.
- 1point hint
- Self review is possible.
- You can mark favorite problems in order to solve them again in the future.
How to play :
- Put stones : Just touch where you want to put it on.
- 1point hint : Hint appears on the screen for a second.
- Self review : You can put white and black stone alternately for review.
- Mark Favorite : Touch the star mark on the bottom left of the screen. You can see yellow star marks on the Question list.
(In addition to the problem-solving ways provided, there can be another ways.)
- This program enhances baduk players’ ability to read ahead by solving problems that are essential for improving players’ baduk style and skillfulness, including life and death problems (tsumego), tesuji (clever moves or gambits), and myoshu (brilliant moves).
[ Level-appropriate problem solving ]
- The program provides problem-solving based on the individual player’s skill level, categorized into four grades: beginning, intermediate, advanced, and expert ranked players.
[ Vast quantity of problems ]
- Carefully selected problems ranging from basic life and death to advanced life and death, along with classic problems drawn from Hyeonhyeon gigyeong (玄玄棋經 / Gateway to All Marvels), Gwan ja bo (官子譜), and Gigyeong jungmyo (碁經衆妙).
[ Composition of problems ]
- 300 beginning level life and death problems
- 300 intermediate level life and death problems
- 300 advanced level life and death problems
- 250 expert level life and death (tsumego) problems for ranked players
- 300 tesuji (clever moves or gambits) problems
- A total of 1,450 problems in all
[ Enhancing baduk style and skillfulness ]
- The most important thing in improving baduk style and skillfulness is to cultivate the ability to read moves.
- Try to work out problems all the way to the end, without checking for the correct answer prematurely
[ About the developers ]
- Advanced amateur level 6 dan, certified by the Korea Baduk Association
- Professional programmer
- open sgf file.
- paste sgf data from clipboard.
- record/edit sgf file.
- human vs human board. (No 'human vs CPU' feature)
- undo. (about 30 times)
- comment, game information, markups, variations.
- open sgf file attached in G-Mail.
- send sgf source as text/file from "Source" menu.
- send sgf file to Google Drive from "Source" menu. (You need Google Drive application.)
- open sgf file in Google Drive.
- preferences (coordinates, board color, lines, default folder, etc.)
- English menus.
- Large sgf files can not be opened.
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS: to download sgf data or communicate with FujiGoban Homepage.
- MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: to save or delete sgf files.
You can learn Go from beginning to advance level in Yoo Changhyuk’s Life and death classes.
You also can compete for the ranking with all nation friends. We hope you enjoy the game.
1. Progressive learning
Beginning, intermediate, advance – Total 6 stages
2. Confirming the grade
You can confirm your Life and death abilities systematically.
Compete your Life and death abilities with all nation Go players.
4. For your information
Questions are supervised and explained byYoo Changhyuk’s Go studio.
- Lite version 30 problems of each level
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced, each providing a total of 600 problems (300 problems per-level)
- Full version offers a total 1800 problems
전세계 이용자들과 인터넷 바둑을 즐길 수 있는 사이버오로의 인터넷 대국서비스를 안드로이드폰에서 즐길 수 있도록 구현한 바둑 전문 어플리케이션 입니다.
오로바둑을 설치하신 분은 사이버오로가 제공하는 인터넷 대국과 관전 서비스를 무료로 이용할 수 있습니다.
사용자간 대국은 홈페이지(www.cyberoro.com)를 통한 무료 회원가입 후 이용 가능합니다. 게스트로 접속한 경우에는 관전, 사활, 바둑뉴스 등의 기능만 이용 가능합니다.
사이버오로를 통해 유료회원으로 등록 하신 분들은 실시간 프로바둑 생중계와 각종 편의기능,프로기보,기력사활 등 추가 서비스를 제한없이 사용할 수 있습니다.
* 사용자간 실시간 인터넷 대국
* 인터넷 접속 후 프로기전의 생중계, 주요대국 실시간 관전.
* 사이버오로가 매일 제공하는 실시간 바둑뉴스
* 초급부터 유단자까지 즐기는 사활문제 2,600제 내장
개발자 연락처 :
100-300 107-1 Cho-Dong Jung-Gu Seoul Korea
More from developer
Note: Doesn't work well with photos of computer monitors or televisions; the photo must be sharp enough to see the grid lines. For best results, photograph the board itself.