Con esta aplicación se podrá hacer un seguimiento de las parcelas y faenas agrícolas de tu explotación.
Datos de la explotación.
Registro de maquinaria para aplicación de productos fitosanitarios (R.O.M.A.)
Registro de parcelas (se pueden incluir imágenes desde la sd)
Tratamientos fitosanitarios (con nombre y ficha técnica de todos los productos comerciales).
Cálculo de dosis de herbicida en tratamientos a baja presión.
Registro de las entregas de producto (pesadas) en la cooperativa, puestos de compra, etc .
Datos del personal y registro de jornales.
Utilidad para el cálculo de dosis de herbicida en tratamientos a baja presión.
Copia de seguridad y recuperación de datos si se cambia de teléfono móvil. Se generará un archivo de texto en la tarjeta SD que deberá colocarse en el nuevo terminal móvil.
Sólo es necesaria la conexión a internet la primera vez para la carga de municipios y productos fitosanitarios.
En cada apartado existe la opción "Exportar". Con ella se genera un archivo de texto que deberás descargar en tu ordenador y colocarlo en la misma carpeta que el archivo de Mi_cuaderno.odb (base de datos del software libre OpenOffice y que podrás descargar en https://www.openoffice.org/es/). El archivo con la base de datos podréis descargarlo en la dirección http://www.laquimicafacil.es/my_agrobook/Mi_Cuaderno.zip .
Con los archivos de texto creados con esta aplicación se podrán generar los distintos apartados que constituyen el cuaderno de explotación al que se refiere el R.D. 1311/2012.
Todo el proceso se explica en http://youtu.be/K-qy58mdYqI
Agradecería comentarios o información de posibles errores a mi dirección de correo con el fin de mejorar la aplicación lo antes posible.
Con esta aplicacion dispondremos de una potente agenda de trabajos agricolas que nos permitira tener almacenados todos los trabajos que realizamos en nuestras fincas.
La aplicacion permite tener un listado de las fincas que explotamos y geoposicionarlas en el mapa de manera muy simple.Esta aplicacion esta especialmente diseñada para poder ir rellenando el cuaderno de explotacion(identificacion de las parcelas,tratamientos fitosanitarios,salidas de producto de la explotacion) sobre la marcha y de manera simple.Podemos consultar todos los datos rellenados desde el propio movil o enviarlos en formato excel(en forma igual al cuaderno de explotacion exigido) a traves de un correo electronico para que nosotros mismos o un tercero(cooperativas,gestorias,proveedores de fitosanitarios) nos complete el cuaderno con los datos reales y sin esfuerzo.
Ademas la aplicacion permite introducir otros trabajos agricolas y asociarles una ruta gps y observaciones, de manera que quedara registrado cuando hemos hecho el trabajo, donde lo hemos realizado, la duracion del mismo y la ruta gps con todas las velocidades a las que se ha realizado la tarea para garantizar la correcta realizacion de la misma.
Podemos consultar el listado de estas tareas desde el propio movil o enviarlas a terceros por correo electronico, se enviara un archivo excel con el resumen del trabajo(Lugar,Fecha-Hora de inicio y de fin,observaciones...) y un archivo kml que nos permite visualizar a traves del Google Earth(aplicacion gratuita para PC y para movil) la ubicacion de la finca y la ruta realizada sobre ella.
La aplicacion se compra una vez y no requiere de cuotas mensuales ni nada por el estilo, todos los datos estan en el movil y se pueden enviar a traves de correo electronico.
Disponemos de ofertas especiales por la compra de lotes de aplicaciones asi como existe la posibilidad de adecuar la aplicacion para necesidades empresariales, si este es su caso puede ponerse en contacto con nosotros a traves de :
Tel: +34 974430938
It's doing what you actually need !
You need easy, intuitive, few step APP to manage your area, distance, perimeter ?
You got GPS Field Area Measure
NEED APP ? We can produce any app for you or your company ! Send us inquire now !
Best prices - shortest terms !
- Fast area/distance marking
- Smart Marker Mode for super accurate pin placement !!!
- Measures saving and editing
- Measures grouping and naming
- Undo for all measuring actions
- GPS tracking to walk/drive around boundary/directory to auto measure
And BEST !!
Send auto generated link with boundary/selected area/ direction/route with LABEL to your friends or partners to show exactly place you want to show.
Our competitors good but we are better so don't waste your time trying to find best and free app to measure area, distance or perimeter choose our app and relax making measuring.
GPS Field Area Measure useful as map measurement tool for outdoor activities, sports, range finder applications, bike tour planning, or run tour planning, explore golf area, land survey, golf distance meter, field pasture area measure, garden and farm work and planning, area records, construction, agricultural fencing, solar panel installation - roof area estimation, trip planning.
Farmers who have farms and grow wheat, corn, rape, maize, sugar beet and need to do year after year field measuring job to check planted area, this is to best fits all needs.
Also farmers who managing farm, contractors who doing agriculture jobs for farmers can use this app counting how many field already planted, also they can send to each other link which can be opened on Google maps.
With Smartarea you can measure areas and distances on the quick.
It’s the perfect tool for your field work, construction, calculation of roof areas, sports and a lot more.
How does Smartarea work?
Smartarea is using your mobile phone’s GPS signal for all calculations. After the installation you can immediately measure for instance your property.
Functions of Smartarea:
Measurement of areas and distances via Google Maps
You can set, adapt and delete measurement points by touching the display
You can search for your current position via GPS or network and add your location as a measurement point
The view scales and centers automatically
You can choose between different measurement units
Possibility to change between map- and satellite view
Export your measured areas into Google Earth or Google Maps (KML-file)
Name your areas and send your data as image (.png) or KML-file via e-mail
Languages: German, English
We are looking forward to your feedback! Send us your questions and ideas to email@example.com
Tags: areas, area measurement, area, smartarea, smart, GPS, maps, measure, distance, field, agriculturist, farmer, farm, KML, lawn, solar, roof, property, agricultural
Other unique usages:
- average altitude calculation (ellipsoid height)
- position error analysis (DRMS)
This edition (ad-supported) supports different coordinate systems (+).
Using special functions such as ACCURACY SETTING and MARKER FINE REPOSITIONING you can improve the accuracy.
Maps can be downloaded in advance in order to avoid any internet connection during a survey .
Using the tracking mode you can collect points and measure by just walking around.
After the completion of the land survey you can access to the map views for viewing/repositioning your markers and export your data using KML or TXT files
Exporting the KML file you can view/trim the data in your favorite program
Tablet ready app: it supports Landscape/Portrait mode and pages are automatically resized.
AgroidPlus has different operating modes:
- Survey mode (to measure without maps, GPS driven)
- Mixed mode (GPS & manual)
Coordinates can be retrieved from different sources:
- GPS (points collected according the specified accuracy)
- Tracking (GPS points collected according to specified rate/interval)
- Reference (manual input/edit)
- Google Maps (Satellite, Street, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Open Street Map (OSM)
Main geographical point functions:
Main document functions:
- Select point
- File (New, Open, Save, Export, Delete)
Coordinates can be viewed or shared with different standards (WGS 1984):
- Global Positioning System coordinates (EPSG:4326)
+ Web mercator coordinates (EPSG:3857)
+ UTM coordinates
Many measurements units are available:
- Length units: meter, feet
- Surface units: sq m, ha, sq feet, acres
Follow the automatic hints in order to use the app properly.
Read the embedded User Guide: read carefully the accuracy chapter to achieve the best results!
For any info or troubleshooting you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our smart alarm clock includes features that prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed. It also comes with a built-in timer and stopwatch.
Join over 30,000,000 people who already installed this app and rated it 4.5 stars!
Download Alarm Clock Xtreme Free NOW!
This is more than a simple alarm clock; it’s highly customizable and allows you to wake up in a way that works for you:
♪ Set your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently (crescendo)
♪ Use the extra-large snooze button to prevent you from pressing ‘dismiss’ accidentally
♪ Force yourself to solve math problems in order to snooze/dismiss the alarm
♪ You can even have the snooze duration decrease in time after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes
Alarm Clock Xtreme Free features:
✔ Music alarm – choose your favorite music
✔ Crescendo – gentle alarm volume ramp up
✔ Random song alarm
✔ Math problem solving to snooze/disable
✔ Extra-large snooze button
✔ Nap alarm with countdown timer
✔ Decreasing snooze duration after every snooze
✔ Set a maximum number of snoozes
✔ Built-in Timer
✔ And much more!
New! Stopwatch Xtreme is now built-in into our alarm clock; no separate download is required.
The simple and reliable Stopwatch Xtreme can help solve all your timing needs. Use Stopwatch Xtreme to keep track of split/lap times and total times down to 1/100 of a second. Use this feature for games, sporting events, work, science experiments, etc.
Find the settings that help you get out of bed and start your day right.
Download Alarm Clock Xtreme Free NOW!
Don’t like ads? Check out our ad-free app: http://bit.ly/ACXtreme
** Important Note: your phone must be on for the alarm to work **
The Connected Farm scout app is also compatible with Trimble’s GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor. Start by entering NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) readings from the handheld so that the app can automatically calculate the rate of Nitrogen. The geo-referenced location of the NDVI point is also saved in the app.
The app is flexible to use with any crop such as corn, wheat, beans, cotton, vegetables, and more.
All data is sent via the cell or WI-FI connection to Connected Farm (www.connectedfarm.com) where you can view, sort, and print data online. The app is also compatible with Farm Works Software®.
CREATE A FIELD BOUNDARY
• Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries.
• Utilize the offset feature to enter a distance between you and the actual boundary when logging.
• Display background imagery using Bing™ maps.
GENERAL MAPPING AND SCOUTING
• Switch between logging paths, points, and polygon areas.
• Enter scouting attributes for pests, weeds or diseases and log the severity of problems and crop conditions.
• Customize personal notes to scouting jobs.
• Enter scouting data easily without a keyboard using the built-in pick list.
• Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests using the phone or tablet’s built-in camera and GPS.
• Quickly capture pictures of features and field problems, including weeds, rocks, drainage problems, insects, and more.
• Calculate nitrogen rates by using NDVI crop readings from the GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor.
• Manages your data by client, farm, and field names.
• Transfer your data to the Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print your data online.
• Utilize your Connected Farm account to automatically backup your data. Never lose data again.
• Compatible with Farm Works Software.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/scout
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Like other Trimble products, the app works well with many equipment brands which provide a flexible solution for fleet managers worldwide. If you already have a Connected Farm account with vehicle management service enabled, simply download the app and enter your login information. In case you are not a customer yet, a demo function is available to explore the features provided before subscribing to the service.
• View multiple equipment positions along with your current position overlaid on background imagery or road maps.
• Create and display landmarks such as structures, storage locations, irrigation/drainage, home/office, or other important landmarks. Landmarks can be displayed on top of background imagery to help identify the location of remote vehicles.
• View current status information such as on/off, idling, moving, delayed, speeding, and traveling.
• Navigate to equipment from your current position using turn-by-turn directions.
• Receive geo-fence and curfew alerts.
• View historical positions.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/fleet
Note: Connected Farm fleet app is optimized for Android mobile phones. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, roofing, fencing, construction, planning or farming business. It also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf, biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), UTM Indian 1975 (Thailand) – if you require support for any other SR please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning
- calculations for snow removal
- biking and walking routes planning
- forestry planning and woodland management
- agriculture and soils' surveys
- road constructions
Cuaderno de explotación: Desde el 1 de enero de 2014, todas las explotaciones en Europa deben rellenar el Cuaderno de Explotación oficial. App Campo te permite llevar al día tu cuaderno de campo de forma fácil y sencilla.
Seguros agrarios: elaborado con la colaboración de la Entidad Estatal de Seguros Agrarios (ENESA) del Ministerio de Agricultura, Alimentación y Medio Ambiente de España, el módulo Campo Seguro permite gestionar tus seguros agrarios, comunicar un siniestro o encontrar el mejor seguro para tu explotación.
Costs can be entered for each input so that financial information can be captured about each farming event. The app can install to multiple devices so that field records can be collected instantly and sent to Connected Farm Field where profit/loss information can be viewed for the entire operation. All of this helps farmers understand which fields are profitable and why.
• Synchronize your app with your Connected Farm account to utilize the same client/farm/field, equipment, machinery, and personnel names
• Use the auto detect feature to select the field based on your GPS location
• Select from a prepopulated list of crop seasons
• Enter details about each field operation (tillage, planting, spraying, harvest, etc.)
• Save time entering multiple records for multiple fields by using the same inputs
• Select your field conditions and auto detect your weather information for chemical reporting
• View all previously entered field records from your device or from other devices
• Enter handwritten notes
• View field boundaries and see your current position (tablet only)
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/field
Fields - from planting to spraying to observations and harvest, track and schedule all field activities with precision
Storage, Contracts and Deliveries - trace every bushel from the bin to the buyer and all the details in between
Equipment - manage your fleet on the go and follow all equipment details, maintenance logs and part numbers
Safe and Secure - you own and control your farm data. You choose whom to share your data with, the decisions will always be in your hands. We don’t compromise on privacy.
Accessibility - available anytime, anywhere and is synced among all your devices.
Collaboration - share access with your team with permission levels. Know what has been happening with one easy view on the Calendar
Convenience - easily convert all units and measurements without leaving the app. Bushels to Metric Tonnes, Feet to Meters - no problem!
We’re always adding new features, functionality and integrations to better serve you. Check out www.farmathand.com for updates or contact us at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
Download now, completely FREE, to take your farm management from the notebook to the cloud.
No more checking the phone again and again for missed calls.
What is it?
Whenever you have a missed call, a notification dialog will pop up with an alarm sound.
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone!
• People who doesn't check phones often (doesn't know if there was a missed call)
• People who are in the noisy places often (didn't hear the call)
• People who often forgets to bring the phone: It sends an automatic message to your email so that you can check who called remotely
• People who want their spouse to deal with phone calls: It sends an automatic SMS message to your spouse's number
• Busy people: Can't answer the call? Leave a quick SMS message or remind later to call
• People who drives a lot: Send a one-touch auto-generated "I'll call you later" message
What does it do?
• Call: Return call in one click
• SMS: Send a quick message back
• Snooze: Remind missed call later
• Support whitelist (i.e. contacts you want to sound alarm even in silent mode) and blacklist (i.e. contacts you don't want to sound alarm)
• Send SMS/Email (PRO version only)
Note: Free version will display ads
• READ_PHONE_STATE: Check missed calls
• READ_CONTACTS: For the whitelist/blacklist feature
• READ_CALL_LOG: Check missed calls
• CALL_PHONE: To call back
• SEND_SMS: To send SMS reply
• GET_ACCOUNTS: To send an email
• USE_CREDENTIALS: To send an email
• INTERNET: To send an email, show ad
Following the proper mixing sequence helps users prevent product incompatibilities and can save applicators time and money by avoiding product loss and sprayer clean out problems.
The available Weather Integration feature within the Spray Log helps applicators prevent spray drift risk by displaying weather information, including wind speed and direction, prior to spraying, assisting with documentation and compliance.
★ Mix Guide: receive a recommended mixing order based on the products selected
★ Mix Sheets: enter field size, spray volume, tank size and product use rates and receive rate per acre, per tank and per field for accurate documentation and compliance. Easily share to integrate with existing records.
★ Spray Logs: stopwatch and notifications (every 60 minutes) allow you to conveniently record GPS location, time spent spraying and weather details. A notes section also allows for additional record keeping
★ Weather Integration: provides wind speed and direction, temperature and conditions integrated with Spray Logs, helping reduce spray drift risks by capturing weather conditions prior to spraying (in-app purchase)
★ Mixing Precautions: alerts users of potential tank mixing issues. Note: if an issue is not listed, please let us know through the feedback section and it will be added after review
★ My Favorites: select your most-used products for easy access
★ Enhanced Sharing: email, Facebook and Twitter
Included is a database of over 1,300 crop protection products from over 17 manufacturers. Mixing orders can contain up to 19 products from the following categories:
•Herbicides (includes PGRs and Defoliants)
•Fungicides (includes Bactericides)
•Insecticides (includes Miticides and IGRs)
★ Winner of AgProfessional magazine’s Readers’ Choice 2011 Top Product of the Year Award! *
★ Highly Commended for the "Best Stewardship Program" at the 2012 AGROW AWARDS! *
For updates, be sure to follow @PrecisionLabsAg on Twitter.
For tips, sign up to receive additional information in the “More” section of Mix Tank.
ABOUT PRECISION LABORATORIES
Precision Laboratories manufactures specialized chemistries that enhance plants, seeds, soil and water. With divisions in agricultural chemistry, seed enhancements, foliar nutrition, turf and ornamentals, Precision Laboratories has been an industry innovator for over 50 years.
Please read and follow all labels to ensure product compatibility.
*Mixing precautions and crop protection products will be added at the discretion of Precision Laboratories, LLC
AlertGPS, is the trusted provider of safety wearables and mobile apps designed to keep people safe and connected anywhere in the world. Our safety wearables and app are used by kids and families on day-to-day basis and adults in potentially dangerous work environments.
The Amber Alert GPS Parent App makes it easy to do any or all of the following from your smartphone and other mobile devices:
RECEIVE SAFETY ALERTS
Includes – SOS, SafeZone, Device Inactivity, Speed, Predator, Breadcrumbing, and Low Battery alerts. An SOS Alert initiates a voice call and provides location and user data if someone needs help or has a medical emergency. Alerts are sent via sms, email, or posted on a online dashboard.
Configuration Management: You decide what alerts you want to receive – and what benchmarks will trigger those alerts.
Enables you to call into the safety wearable and the wearer to call out with 1 easy button.
Receive GPS updates every 5 min. or on a more frequent interval, if needed. Viewable on a map via the App &/or online dashboard that supports an unlimited number of safety wearables.
How It Works:
Download the FREE "Parent" App onto your Smartphone to get all the same benefits you are accustomed to seeing on the Amber Alert GPS Portal: Live Tracking, Location History, Customized Zone Alerts, Predator Alerts, Speed Alerts and much more! It’s now at your fingertips, right on your Smartphone.
Be sure and use the same username (email) and password on the "Parent" App login page that you already use for your device or “Teen” App on your Smartphone. This step is really important, because it is your unique username and password that links you to the user’s secure location information.
Requirements: Android 3.0+
Please contact us with any questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 1-888-334-3958.
To purchase the Amber Alert GPS safety wearable, please visit amberalertgps.com
“The Amber Alert GPS Parent App allowed my wife and I to travel to Germany with our family. We were able to all have more freedom while knowing where we all were. This is a great product to have along side the Amber Alert Device and the Amber Alert GPS Teen App.”
Jarvia, Las Vegas, NV
“The app is extremely easy to use, it gives you an instantaneous picture of all the data you need.”
Maurizio, Glendale, CA