The Full Scientific Calculator is also available in a Professional Version.
This supercalculator contains within the complete functionality of today's high-end calculators. No feature was left behind during development. Featuring an automatically re-sizing, navigable screen with unlimited digit support.
Its unique design allows you to comfortably write complicated equations, while also enabling you to compose short and simple calculations fast. You can have a result bank of up to 1000 calculations of which you can always go back and edit.
Unparalleled in features, its one-screen functionality makes it one of the simplest yet powerful calculators you will ever have the pleasure of operating.
Expanded feature list includes:
• Fully-formatted math that includes everything from fractions to equations
• Quadratic, cubic and quartic polynomial equations with complex numbers
• 2nd, 3rd and 4th degree linear equations
• Normal and hyperbolic trigonometry, complete with inversion
• Normal and inverse cotangent, secant & co-secant functions
• Unlimited number of digits
• Regular, improper and mixed fractions
• Sexagesimal/DMS (degrees, minutes, seconds) calculations & conversions
• Decimal to/from fraction conversion
• Extremely high precision
• Result history up to 1000 answers
• Integration and differentiation calculus equations
• Matrices & vectors, up to 3x3 cells with transposition, inversion, power, scalar, diagonal, and arithmetic, with complex numbers
• Algebraic equations
• Gamma function
• 34 Metric/Imperial conversions
• 44 scientific constants
• Boolean algebra, including NOT, OR, AND, and XOR
• Conversions and calculations between base 2 to 16
• Custom, natural and base-10 logarithms
• Easy 4-directional navigation
• Answer display in decimal, proper & improper fractions.
• Descriptive statistics functions, including: mean, median, range, midrange, variance, gini coefficient, sum of squares, trimean, skewness, kurtosis, mean deviation, standard deviation, relative standard deviation/variance coefficient, standard mean error, root mean square (RMS), interquartile mean, interquartile range. All answers are in "sample" format, not "population".
• Multi-threaded calculations
• Scientific and engineering notation
• Factorial decomposition
• Permutations & Combinations
• Least common modifier and greatest common factor functions
• Modulus/remainder function
• Multiple angle types, including degrees, radians and gradians
• Factorials, both integer and fractional
• Ordinary, cubic and custom roots
• Random integers & decimals
• Plus/minus sign
• Summation function
• Product summation function
• Answer memorization
• Natural constants
• Frac & Int functions
• PercentsWant to know more? You can consult the brief user manual for detailed explanations of every feaure.
Bug reports, suggestions or feature requests will be received at firstname.lastname@example.org.