★★★★★ App Store’s Best New Game of 2012 ★★★★★
★★★★★ App Store’s iPhone App of the Week ★★★★★
Chosen Apple Store's Best Game of 2012, Aworded is an addictive word game that has already exceeded 8 million downloads. Challenge your friends and enjoy yourself by making words!
You can play whenever you want and against whomever you want: It is an asynchronous, cross-platform, multi-player game. You can play against your friends or against random opponents. And there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Combine the letters in your rack with the ones in the board, and use the bonus squares to get more points. You can double and even triple the value of the letters you use or the words you make! Besides, if you manage to use all the letters on the rack in one same move, Aworded will reward you with 40 extra points.
Aworded has an intuitive and sophisticated interface, and has animations so you can revive your best moves.
You can play in different languages: Spanish, British English, American English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Basque and Galician.
Start playing Aworded on Facebook!
If you like Aworded, check out Word Crack!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Aworded
Follow us on Twitter: @Aworded
From the creators of Aworded arrives Trivia Crack, the amazing quiz game that lets you test your knowledge and challenge your friends to see who is the smartest!
Trivia Crack is a trivia game with six different categories: geography, history, art & literature, science and technology, entertainment, and sports. You'll have to collect the characters that correspond to each one of the categories. Spin the wheel and chance will decide which category you will have to answer. If the wheel stops at the special slot, you'll be able to play for a character of your choice!
But knowledge is not enough to win! Trivia Crack is also a game of strategy: you can steal characters from your opponents if you challenge them on a duel! If the wheel stops at the the special slot, you'll be able to choose between playing for a character or challenging your opponent so you can steal one of his. Additionally, Trivia Crack includes four Power-Ups that will help you get the correct answer to the most difficult questions.
Trivia Crack has a bright, lively, sophisticated and intuitive interface, and you'll enjoy incredible animations as you answer the questions!
Trivia Crack is a fast, dynamic and addictive game. There are more than 90.000 questions that will be constantly updated and you can suggest your own! It's available in Spanish for Spain and Latin America, and in English for the United States and United Kingdom. New languages coming soon!
- Test your knowledge
- Combines wit and strategy
- Challenge your friends to a duel
- Chat with your opponents during games
- Share your achievements
Keep up on Trivia Crack:
Visit our website http://www.triviacrack.com and follow us via @triviacrack on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/triviacrack or Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+triviacrack for tips and tricks and other helpful information.
To learn more about how to use Trivia Crack, visit our Support Page: http://triviacrack.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com
A game for those who like to solve puzzles and riddles. For those who are in between work
strives to practice in logic and mathematics.
The game is a collection of the best puzzles of varying difficulty
At the moment, 18 different types of puzzles, and 230 levels.
• Thought-out sequence of levels
• Good graphics
• Intriguing soundtrack
• Game is definitely interested in how children and young people, and older people
Like I said, the game is a collection of interesting puzzles. Some are known to all of us from childhood - a variant of the game reversi, chess puzzles, peg puzzle. And some are a combination of two advanced games, such as in the case of sea battle or Sudoku.
WARNING!!! Game for smart people only. If you can`t pass start screen , please delete game and do not ask others. Because next puzzles may be more complicated.
Chess,Checkers,Chess Puzzles, Reversi, Puzzle, Puzzle games, Fifteen Puzzle, Chinese Checkers, Sudoku,Peg Puzzle,Infection , 7th guest, 11th hour
The wheel can be visualized in Major or Minor mode.
---- ChordWheel (circle of fifths) ----
- The red rectangle indicates the relative major.
- The blue rectangle indicates the root note. It changes when you selects the scale.
- The shadow hidden the all chords that are not availables for your selection.
- A signature of the scale is showed at the center of wheel.
- When the center of wheel is touched the selection are cleaned.
---- Transpose ----
Easy transposing. You can click on any area of the wheel, and it highlighted the possible chords.
---- Scales (modes) ----
- Ionian (Major)
- Aeolian (Minor)
---- Chords ----
Many diatonic chords are available. You can press over the chord-results to change.
- Major 7th
- Major 9th
- Major 11th
- Major 13th
- Dominant 7th
- Minor 7th
- Minor 9th
- Minor 11th
- Minor 6th
---- Three result types ----
The chords can be visualized in keyboard or guitar or hybrid mode.
---- Customizable guitar views ----
The results in guitar mode can be customized.
- You can change the guitar-tuning using any templates or selecting the note for each string.
- Tuning-templates for guitar, ukelele, violin, viola and banjo are available.
- You can select the Left-handed mode to flip horizontally the results.
---- Sounds ----
The sound of chords can be played when you touch any chord.
---- Sharp(＃) or Flat(♭) ----
You can view the results as sharp or flat or automatic mode.
100% AD FREE
Sudoku is a free logic based number placement puzzle game.
Playing the sudoku is so good for your brain, it boosts your memory skills and visual communication. There are huge benefits to challenging your brain.
There are many SUDOKU apps but, we want to be your SUDOKU app
Sudoku puzzles with difficulty levels ranging from easy to difficult.
Thanks so much for your love of our game. We will definitely keep improving the game.
With its built in dictionary you can take your turn even while offline, without having to wait for us to check if your word is valid or not.
Best of all, there are no ads and it's totally free!
This game requires Musubi, a new social platform that lets you connect with anyone in your address book, to share anything. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobisocial.musubi
- Access to all of the popular Scrabble word dictionaries (ENABLE, SOWPODS, TWL, and Collins)
- Get every possible word with every word search...NO LIMITS!!
- Enter letters from your tray and the board and see the board letters highlighted in search results…20 letters total maximum between the board and tray
- Full dictionary definitions
- Word Judge let you play competitive Scrabble(™) by giving you a thumbs up or down on a list of words
- Replay past searches with built-in search history
- In-app help answers all of your questions and in-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Paid version features:
- Access to both Scrabble and common dictionaries so you can directly lookup words and definitions
- A crossword puzzle solver lets you enter a word pattern and get a list of words that match that pattern…great for both crosswords and playing Scrabble-like games
- Eliminates advertising
Try WordPlay Assistant Free today!!!
And you already needed help on a wordplay? And do you think waiting for updates of your favorite cheating app is boring? If your answer is "yes", then this app is really what you want...
"Which word is meant here?" To answer this kind of questions you don't have to bother your friends, colleagues and relatives anymore. or wait for update your favorite cheats app.
The Wordplay Helper app can help you immediately if you are at a lost in a wordplay.
You don't need help from others, no telephone joker and you don't have to ask the audience.
Wordplay helper can help to find possible solutions for almost all puzzle games like 4 Pics 1 Word or What's the Word: 4 pics 1 word.
You can cheat with Wordplay Helper without exiting your wordplay.
With the pop out mode you can use the Wordplay Helper app at the same time with your actual wordplay. You just use your wordplay app as usual while the Wordplay Helper is started in a popup window, which can be minimized, maximized and closed.
This app supports a multitude of wordplays. The supported languages are English, German and Turkish.
Here you can find a selection of android games which are supported by the Wordplay Helper app:
*** English ***
* 4 Pics 1 Word
* 4 Pics 1 Word: What's the Word
* 4 Pics 1 Word
* What's the Word: 4 pics 1 word
* 4 Pics 1 Word Puzzle Plus
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort
* 4 Pics 1 Word - Guess Words
* 4 pics 1 word 2
*** German ***
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort
* Foto-Quiz: 4 Bilder - 1 Wort
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort Neue Wortspiel
* 4 Pics 1 Word
* 4 Bilder, 1 Wort
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort - Länder
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort Rätsel
* 4 pics 1 Wort
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort DEUTSCH
* 4 Bilder 1 Ort
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort - Deutsch
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort 2013
* 1 Wort von Bildern
* 4 Pics 1 Wort Was ist das Wort
* 4 Pics 1 Word - Guess das Wort
* Was ist das Wort+Bilder+Wörter
* Was Ist das Wort 2
* What's the Pic? - auf Deutsch
* 4 bilder 1 wort Mania
* Wörter Würfeln
*** Turkish ***
* Kelime Avı
* 4 resim 1 kelime
* Kelime Bul
* Kelime Bulma
* Sözük Oyunu
* 7 Kelime
* Bir Kelime Bir İşlem
* Kelime Bulma Oyunu
* Kelime Kurdu
* Kelime Üret
* Kelime Yarışı
* Kelime Tahmin
* Kelime Bulmaca
* Hızlı Kelime
* Kelime Uzmanı
Tags: solution, solutions, cheat, cheats, lotum, pic, pics, picture, pictures, word, words, generate, helper, dictionary, english, german, turkish , 4, 1
Difference from the free version:
+ No advertising
+ Minimum size
+ No any permissions (except a vibro)
The more bubbles you destroy with a single click, the higher your score will be. Unlike the other bubble games, Bubble Breaker involves more deep thinking and strategy instead of fast paced action. The game tells you how much each click will be worth to you so it helps you plan accordingly and since you aren't penalized for taking too much time, you might as well find the best move possible on every turn. Normally, this will involve selecting the largest group of colored bubbles but sometimes it also means that you'll have to use your current move to setup our next move for a big score. For example, if you see two small groups of blue bubbles with a few green ones in between, you might want to eliminate the green first so you can hit all the blue ones in one shot.
Tags: breaker games, bubble games, color games, mobile games, pda games, puzzle games, windows games, bubblebreaker, bubblebreacker, bubble breaker, bubble breacker
Learning to count is one of the most fundamental skills that pre-school children aim to master. It is a universal development milestone and their first introduction to the
world of mathematics. Children have a concept of numbers even before their 1st birthday and many can recite a few numbers in sequence by their 2nd birthday. By the time they
enter school, children can use counting to determine the size of a set.
This application demonstrates the basic concept of counting to pre-school children, the names of the numbers from 1 to 10 and their order, the fact that each item can only be
used once in counting and that the order they choose to count does not alter the result. The application uses beautifully drawn images of diverse animals and an artists voice
that recites the number while they are being counted. By simply touching them with their finger, children can start counting the animals as they appear on the screen. The order
they touch the animals does not make a difference in the final result.
We hope you and your young children enjoy the experience!
We have so far hundereds of questions about topics like: General knowledge, Sports, Movies, Politics, Geography, Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, ...
Every player can add questions by simply submitting them via an ingame submitter. Afterafter being revieved they are going to be added to the database.
We are working on translations to other languages. If you want to participate, don't hesitate to write us an email.
Like our Facebook page:
Easy but really addictive game that will give you lots of hour of fun.
Great thanks to:
- "Gem images" design by Osmic (opengameart.org)
- "Intro music" design by Ontology (freesound.org)
- "In-game sounds" disgn by Pierrecartoons1979, Greencouch & Erdie (freesound.org)
From the makers of the best Wordfeud helper/words web(app)site Feudfraud.com
By popular demand, the creators of the Feudfraud website bring you the Feudfraud app - it does exactly what it says on the tin! Feudfraud makes you the smartest player.
This great little helper in a world wide feud inspires your play, improves your vocabulary and mercilessly annihilates your opponents!
When you are lacking a little inspiration or when you're dealt really lousy tiles, Feudfraud helps you find the longest, the smartest and the most valuable words in UK English (SOWPODS), US English (TW06), Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, French (DS5), Spanish, German and Norwegian.
The app contains wordlists continuously updated by our users at feudfraud.com. This free app is fully functional!
How does it work?
Fill in the top search field the 7 (or less) tiles from your rack. Use the optional fields ‘in front’, ‘within’ and 'behind' to submit to tiles already on the board:
- Would you like to complete a tile (or even a word): fill in the ‘in front’ box
- You want a tile already on the board somewhere in your word, enter it in the ‘within’ box
- If you have a tile or a word on the board to that completes your word use the 'behind' box
- Use the buttons on the left to filter the results by the number of letters
A bit from yourself and a bit of cheat from Feudfraud: you’re the winner.
Because there is on feud without a little fraud;)
More from developer
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!