A game for those who like to solve puzzles and riddles. For those who are in between work
strives to practice in logic and mathematics.
The game is a collection of the best puzzles of varying difficulty
At the moment, 18 different types of puzzles, and 230 levels.
• Thought-out sequence of levels
• Good graphics
• Intriguing soundtrack
• Game is definitely interested in how children and young people, and older people
Like I said, the game is a collection of interesting puzzles. Some are known to all of us from childhood - a variant of the game reversi, chess puzzles, peg puzzle. And some are a combination of two advanced games, such as in the case of sea battle or Sudoku.
“Get Threes” is a challenging game that only die-hard puzzle fans will love. It is a deceptively simple puzzle game where you match similar numbers. If you begin to play it, you will never stop it.
“Get Threes” will emboss the rules on your brain within 30 seconds, but then compels you to spend hours playing. There is ‘endless’ challenge from one simple game mode.
“Get Threes” has three Simple Rules: 1. Swipe, 2. Match, 3. Score.
***This game is the lightest (only 740 kb) and simplest of the puzzles out there.***
***Optimized for both Android and Human Brains.***
*** 3 Gameplay modes
* Classic - the mode with no restriction. Game can go as long as you can take it to.
* Timed - Here time plays a tricky part on you. Swipe as fast as you can.
* Limited - Check your moves wisely.
[How to play]
• Swipe to move the tiles to merge same tiles together.
• Your score will increase as fast you combine more cells.
• Try to get high score and high number tiles as you can!
The numbers of threes will be matched with the rule:
1 + 2 = 3
3 + 3 = 6
6 + 6 = 12
[Some tips for you]
o Play slowly and consider your moves.
o Focus on matching small tiles - don't let too many 1's and 2's build up.
o If you're in a tight spot, don't always go for large matches straight away. Try to line up moves where you can clear multiple tiles at once and give yourself some free space.
o Try not to get big clumps containing only 1's or 2's. Keep them spread around and you'll have more options.
o Don’t gamble on getting a higher number unless you're out of options.
Learning to count is one of the most fundamental skills that pre-school children aim to master. It is a universal development milestone and their first introduction to the
world of mathematics. Children have a concept of numbers even before their 1st birthday and many can recite a few numbers in sequence by their 2nd birthday. By the time they
enter school, children can use counting to determine the size of a set.
This application demonstrates the basic concept of counting to pre-school children, the names of the numbers from 1 to 10 and their order, the fact that each item can only be
used once in counting and that the order they choose to count does not alter the result. The application uses beautifully drawn images of diverse animals and an artists voice
that recites the number while they are being counted. By simply touching them with their finger, children can start counting the animals as they appear on the screen. The order
they touch the animals does not make a difference in the final result.
We hope you and your young children enjoy the experience!
People*WordPlay is a multi-user word-guessing game for 2-4 players. It's like Charades with SAT words!
Players are divided into one or two teams. One person on each team knows the secret word and gives clues to friend(s) who try to guess the word. Every word has a definition and synonyms to help out the clue giver. After each guess, the clue giver can give feedback to the guesser by rating the guess.
Improve your vocabulary collaboratively with your friends. With simultaneous, multi-user play, it's studying with your friends, but you don't need to be in the same place.
• Two, three, or four friends play simultaneously in one game.
• History keeps track of every clue, guess, and rating made during the game.
• Over 5000 SAT words with which to play in the full version.
• All words have been categorized as “Easy”, “Medium”, or “Genius” by high school students.
• Games can be all Easy, Medium, or Genius words, or the game can choose randomly for the ultimate challenge!
• Automatically texts your friend(s) to let them know a game has started!
More information: Like or follow us for a free SAT word every day!
• Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Innovaspire
• Follow us on Twitter: @PeoplePlayWhat
• Follow us on Tumblr: peopleplaywhat.tumblr.com
The Crossword Solver at wordplays.com searches millions of clues and can be used to solve even the most complex crossword puzzles including those from the New York Times, USA Today, LA Times, Newsday, and more!
Play Boggle, Text-Twist, Word Sudoku, Solve Word Jumbles, translate Pig Latin, make Anagrams, or just have fun with words.
Take the crossword challenge and see if you can find all the answers to crossword puzzle clues in the allotted time.
- Access to all of the popular Scrabble word dictionaries (ENABLE, SOWPODS, TWL, and Collins)
- Get every possible word with every word search...NO LIMITS!!
- Enter letters from your tray and the board and see the board letters highlighted in search results…20 letters total maximum between the board and tray
- Full dictionary definitions
- Word Judge lets you play competitive Scrabble(™) by giving you a thumbs up or down on a list of words
- Replay past searches with built-in search history
- In-app help answers all of your questions and in-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Paid version features:
- Eliminates advertising
Try WordPlay Assistant Free today!!!
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!