Use this application to get real time NCDEX Sugar Rates, Sugar Tender Details and Rates, Available Sugar and Sugar Industry related News and Market Commentary.
For any queries regarding this application. Please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Celle-ci calcul le dosage de ciment pour du concrete, beton, Dalle, mortier, chape, maçonnerie, béton de propreté et fondation.
- le volume totale pour une éventuelle commande de matériaux en M3.
- les différents ingrédients selon le type d'ouvrage (fondation, dalle et chape ...).
- en fonction du volume utile qui sert au mélange (brouette, seau, bétonnière ou auge) de compter le nombre de fois à effectuer le travail.
- ainsi que les quantités pour remplir ce volume utile avec un chemin optimal pour faire le bon choix du chargement (seau, pelletée ou poids).
bon travail et bon Courage pour votre ouvrage.
The cost of baling, carting and replacement fertilisers are not included in this calculation.
The best way to calculate straw value is per tonne.
When inputting phosphate and potash values the app works in all currencie's.
Potash content can vary depending on rain fall,crop maturity and previous chemical applications.These figures are for guidance only.
You can forward your answer by e-mail.
Also available in German & Polish
Bulk density of the bulk material is its density in unconsolidated state. It takes into account not only the volume of material particles (grains of sand or separate stones, gravel), but the space between them, thus bulk density less than usual. The compaction of granular material, its density becomes more and ceases to be apparent. A cement bag, a pile of rubble, or six cubic meters of sand in the back of a truck - they are all in unconsolidated state and have its bulk density. Bulk density needed to link the volume and weight of bulk materials, as their prices can be specified as per tonne or per cubic meter. Similarly, the number of these materials, for example, their proportions for concrete preparation, may be necessary, and in tons and cubic meters.
Totaljobs.com is one of the UK’s leading jobs boards, attracting around 6 million jobseekers every month on the hunt for one of the 120,000 live job ads listed on our site. This activity generates over 2 million applicants a month, cementing totaljobs.com’s strong reputation among jobseekers and recruiters alike.
Whether you’re sat on the bus, walking through town or in the comfort of your very own living room, you can search and apply for jobs with our app in just a few simple taps. Complete with a wide range of Native features, it delivers an engaging user experience that will guide you through your search and apply in a series of quick and easy steps.
Join the Totaljobs family
- Search for vacancies with one of the UK’s leading jobs boards
- Find jobs with millions of other jobseekers
- Look through job ads from multinationals to regionally-based businesses
- Share your favourite listings via social media
- View new and saved jobs efficiently
- Create job alerts and receive personalised push notifications
- Find jobs posted daily from 40+ sectors
- Filter by relevance, salary, date or distance
It’s all about location
- Browse jobs from all over the UK
- Use in-app map functionality to find jobs locally
- Adjust your search radius by miles
- View recent searches to speed up the process
Apply with your cloud-saved CV
- Access your CV using modern cloud technology
- Upload your personal details in just a few easy taps
- Join millions of other Totaljobs job candidates online
- Don’t want to apply now? Email yourself the ad and save it for later
Applying for jobs has never been so easy!
Totaljobs are committed to listening and actioning customer feedback to enable our applications to continually evolve, so please rate and comment whenever possible. We would love to know how we can better assist you with your job search through mobile apps.