Excellent app! However I noticed that when I edit a POI or Rename photos which are on external SD card, the changes are not saved. Same when I take photos from the app. these are not saved if the save location is the Ex. SD card. Kitkat does not allow writing to Ex. SD card , but I have Android, 7.0. So why this limitation?
Used to be good. Now crashes under Android 6.1 Lenovo Yogi. No updates...
Cannot get it to view LAN drive, only files onrhe phone, ia this something planned?
This is one of those "should be part of every OS" apps. Ads are non-intrusive and photos are easy to tag in Google Maps.
Zawar Ssgheer The aap Is really hand! The photo viewer is great application for the novice.
This app Is really handy! The photo viewer Is a great application for the novice.
1. Fix Google Earth Map launch(Map button) if you have install the Google Earth Application.
1. Change to Google Map v3 in Poi Edit Page.
2. Add search function in Poi Edit Page.
3. Add multi-save button in Poi Edit Page. You can save latitude/longitude info to all photos at once.
1. Add Degree, Minutes, Second display for latitude/longitude.
2. Remove Weather/Panoramio Layer because service will terminate at 2015/06/04.
Truck GPS Navigation with paths for Truck, Van, RV, Caravan and Bus with Traffic
Voice street view and navigation, market inside map to quick route find