Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
- It is rarely tiny! It takes only 64 KB on your Android phone.
- It supports external SD cards.
P*S: Don't forget to allow the installation of non-market apps in the system settings.
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.
☆ Tablet Market ☆ Quickly discover the best Android Tablet apps and games ☆
+ Browse and install the latest Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean and Kit Kat Tablet optimized apps and games.
+ Regularly updated with the latest Tablet apps... We search the Play Store so you don't have to!
+ Please email us with any Tablet app suggestions or if you have a problem.
Find us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/tabletapps & Twitter: https://twitter.com/tablet_market
The application present your app store purchase history in an elegant list.
- List your paid apps
- Export your list to a file (.csv)
- Sort them by alphabetical order or by date of purchase
- Filter your paid apps by category (action games, tools, productivity...)
- Multiple account support
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS are necessary to navigate the Google Play Store website through your account.
- READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to export the list.
The application scrapes the Google Play Store website, it is susceptible to break if something is changed on the site.
If you have any question or suggestion don't hesitate to contact me !
Make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget:
- App recommendations
- New and hot apps of the day
- Find top Android apps with a price drop
- Share your best apps (eg twitter/facebook)
- Tracks market update: notifies of updates available
- Fast uninstaller
- Browse "my apps" on www.appbrain.com and install apps with a sync instead of barcode scanner
- Keep your list of installed apps as a backup on AppBrain.com
AppBrain is the best way to discover top Android apps in the Android market and to manage your apps. The recommended apps helper provides recommendations based on what you already use. We also have recommended games. It does not work with the Amazon app store.
The manage apps is like a killer file explorer / task manager for your already installed apps:
- Start app, Quick uninstaller, share to Facebook
- Fast sync widget to access AppBrain from the desktop and backup your apps to the cloud
- app2sd functionality to move apps to sd (app 2 sd)
- Find market update: notifies you of any updates available
Discover cool apps and top games in the Android market:
- sort by hot apps today, hot apps this week, highest rated apps, price drops etc
- Filter apps by free apps, paid apps, price reduced apps, app2sd enabled apps, new apps
- Fast search over the entire Android market
- Unlike applanet or black market, these are only legal apps.
AppBrain is the best app market and app discovery tool for Android apps from the Android Market. It allows you to easily find the best apps in the Market, the free apps and downloads, the price drops, live wallpaper, widgets and much more.
☆ Winner of PCMag.com Editor's Choice Award!
☆Featured on PCWorld – "Best Google Nexus 7 Apps"☆
Tablified - Tablet Market Apps is the largest and most organized database of Android tablet apps and games. Easily discover apps and games designed specifically for your Android tablet without having to search around the Google Play Store for yourself. It is how the Android market should be! We find tablet apps so you don't have to!
Browse and install the latest Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean, Kit Kat Tablet optimized apps and games.
☆What the CNET is saying about Tablified Market HD!☆
"Tablified Market offers a refreshing way to discover only apps that are truly optimized for your Android tablet." -CNET.com
☆Why should you go Pro?☆
You can unlock exclusive features by purchasing Tablified Market HD Pro (unlockable with one-time fee via in-app purchase). Not only would you be supporting our work, you'll unlock the following features:
✓ No Ads!
✓ Sort each category by Free or Paid apps
✓ Increase font size
✓ Favorite an app/game and come back to it later
✓ One click shortcut to the Google Play store by tapping the price
✓ Advanced market search filtering by:
-Free & Paid
-App or Game
DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone. This is ideal for trying Linux distributions or always having a rescue-system on the go... without the need to burn different CDs or USB pendrives.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB-images of a number of operating systems from your phone (like Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE and Arch Linux). Around 35 different systems are available at this moment.
You can also create blank USB-images which allows you to have a blank USB-drive. From your PC you can store files onto the USB-drive, but also use tools on your PC to write images to the drive.
• This application uses features of the kernel that may or may not be available/stable on your phone. Tests have shown most phones work without problems, but please keep in mind yours might not (yet) work out-of-the-box.
• Most kernels support emulating USB drives, some support emulating CD-rom drives and kernels with the right patches support both.
• Most Linux-related ISOs can be booted from USB drives, but some ISOs can only be booted from CD-rom drives or require some kind of conversion.
• No ads.
• Resizing of images.
• Add your own download repositories. Nice for companies or groups that want to share custom or licensed images.
More info: http://softwarebakery.com/projects/drivedroid
More than 40 millions users downloaded this premium app that SCANS multiple barcode formats and QR codes to automatic decode their contents.
QR Barcode Scanner is very fast and easy to use.
You can DECODE text, urls, ISBN, email, contacts information, calendar events and much more with a single click using your smartphone camera, image files, online codes.
After decoding you will be redirected to webpage links, books review, multimedia and calendar online informations.
You can CREATE YOUR OWN QR Codes and Barcodes very fast!
SHARE them with your friends through apps, social networks, email, text messages, save them for later use or print.
Take a look at our app screenshots and feel free to share this app with your friends.
Download this app and transform your Android smartphone or tablet in a powerful QR Code scanning station.
Visit our catalog on http://goo.gl/T7VXz
- SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from
> IMAGE FILES
- CREATE your own QR CODES encoding:
> EMAIL ADDRESSES
> PHONE NUMBERS
> CONTACTS INFORMATIONS
> CALENDAR EVENTS
> GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
> SIMPLE TEXT
- CREATE your own "oldy" BARCODES (EAN8, EAN13, CODE39, CODE 128)
- SHARE your QR CODES through:
> TEXT MESSAGES
> SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, Google Plus)
- AUTO-ARCHIVE every QR CODE decoded in a simple history list
- JUMP DIRECTLY to WEB ADDRESSES decoded.
- CONTINUOUS SCAN
- FLASH LIGHT USE
- HISTORY DOWNLOAD in .csv format file
- START IN SCAN MODE OPTION
User interface languages: English, Espanol, Italiano.
Version 2.5 :
1) Added possibility to use the Led light while scanning;
2) Download Full History;
3) Improved "Search" function in History Section;
4) Added "Continuous Scan" function;
5) Added "Starting in Scan Mode" way;
6) Improved user experience, webview removed;
7) Bug fixes.
Version 1.4.2 :
1) major bug fix for android 2.1 devices on result scan activity;
2) resolved random crash on history;
3) minor bug fixing.
Old version 1.4.1 :
1)Improved user interface and user experience;
2)Complete Integration with ICS 4.x;
3)Added possibility to save contact to phonebook;
4)Added option to save result to clipboard;
5)Added possibility to search through the history;
6)Added possibility to enable/disable vibration;
7)Added possibility to enable/disable sound on scan completed;
8) added possibility to save calendar events directly into your calendars;
9) added possibility to change color of the encoded qr.
Old version 1.4 :
1) Revolution of the user interface (swipe, etc.);
2) Added the function for decoding images;
3) Added the function for decoding from URL.
Old version 1.3 :
1)complete support for the english, spanish and italian language;
2)new UI style;
3)added the auto recognition of the type of the qr/barcode scanned;
4)added the auto redirection to the content of the qr/barcode where possible;
5)minor bug fixed
Old version 1.2.1 :
1)Standalone scan function
2)more option to refine your search
3)possibility to encode many informations like contact address, phone number, emails, url, location,current position,bookmarks,calendar events. you can share all this information through sms, mail, social networks, dlna, picasa and other services.
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
UI is clear and intuitive so that it can be used without any instructions.
Some different UI operations:
– Short touch on any icon in editing mode will show customization menu.
– Back key will operate as home key.
iLauncher had been forced to be taken down from the store.
STEPS TO GET A REFUND FOR THE PREVIOUS USERS (Who bought it between 1.Feb.2014 and 23.Apr.2015)
1. Re-purchase the new version (this app) first.
2. Go to 'Preferences > User Support > Previous User Refund'.
3. Select the Play Store account that your previous order belongs to.
4. Then you will get a refund within 1-3 days. You can check the result in Google Wallet.
* Requests for refunding through e-mail will not be processed.
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(email@example.com).
* Support Hebrew language, thanks יוחנן סטיפנסקי
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
- Brightest and most POWERFUL light possible
- FREE !
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight LED
- also uses your full screen as a color light lamp (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
This app is compatible with most phones including those on which other apps do not work. This includes for example : Droid Bionic, X2, Motorola RAZR, Sony Xperia Arc, HTC Wildfire, LG Optimus Black / 3D/ Ally, Motorola Defy, Milestone, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, SHARP... and much more !
This is the old version of My Paid Apps. The new version employs a completely different way of parsing your apps page, so until that becomes stable, you may want to use this simpler app, if it works for you!