With fresh design, improved & faster vehicle interactions, v2 will replace InControl Remote v1 in early 2020!
PHEV support will be available in up coming releases.
The Land Rover InControl Remote App allows you to remain in touch with your Land Rover anytime and anywhere. Use the app to remotely:
• Prepare for a trip by checking the fuel range and dashboard alerts
• Locate your vehicle on a map and get walking directions to it
• Check if the doors or windows are open
• View journey information
• In the event of a breakdown, request Optimised Land Rover Assistance
For vehicles with InControl Remote Premium the following additional features are available:
• Check on your vehicle security status and lock/unlock your vehicle if required
• Cool or heat your vehicle to the desired temperature prior to your journey. (Availability and function depending on vehicle capability)
• Locate your vehicle in a crowded car park with the ‘beep and flash’ functionality
Download the App and log in using your Land Rover InControl username and password. This App requires one of the following packages fitted to the vehicle:
• InControl Protect
• InControl Remote
• InControl Remote Premium
This app contains:
• A new redesign and home page to give a quick overview of vehicle status
• Updated journey details (including Journey date filter) and map view
• New and improved vehicle interactions with faster updates
• Biometric functions such as Fingerprint
• Feature to send feedback directlly to us from within the app
The support for Plug-In Hybrid Electric vehicles is in development and will be made available in coming releases.
For further information, including which models Land Rover InControl Protect is available on, visit www.landroverincontrol.com
For technical assistance visit the owners section of www.landrover.com.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.