This application is for those who are regularly using Lotus iNotes web app to check their emails.
Using Lotus iNotes directly, signing in with credential every time would be so irritating.
So keeping this in mind, users of this app have to sign up only once and you will get signed in everytime when you open the app.
This app also gets you signed out when it exits.
The next subsequent version will also have a feature with new email notifications.
So this will keeps you updated regularly.
IBM Notes Traveler includes a server component deployed on your company intranet or the IBM SmartCloud. This IBM Notes Traveler client for
Android™ provides access to mail, calendar, contacts and To Dos on your Android phone or tablet device.
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
- Read, compose, reply, forward, file,
- Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
- Manage mail folders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Agenda, day, week, month views
- Management of invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, reminders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Synchronize contacts with Android OS contacts app
- Lookup contacts from the server
- To Dos*
- View by due date, priority, and completed status
- Create custom categories
- Add a widget to your home screen
- Configure how much data to sync and how often
- Use SMS notification to save battery life
- Security policy management
- Offline support
- Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 22.214.171.124 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/xpDocViewer.xsp?lookupName=Using IBM Notes Traveler 9#action=openDocument&res_title=Using_an_Android_device_FAQ_U9&content=pdcontent
If you need to uninstall for any reason, such as you don't have a Traveler environment:
- Launch the Notes Traveler icon and press menu/tools/uninstall and follow the prompts.
- If that doesn't work, then use the OS settings app to remove the device administrator, then use the OS settings app to uninstall the application.
The app is still in beta and will expire on 30 Oct 2013
Currently works only on lotus notes 8.5.3 + (will add old version support)
* auto login
* login to inbox directly
#lotus notes client , web client notes , handy notes , lotus traveller , tenthstone , lotus notes
Chameleon Launcher is a Home Screen replacement. This version will run on both phones and tablet devices. It lets you create multiple home screens, each with your own layout of Widgets and Apps. The Chameleon app includes an innovative context based home screen system giving you the most relevant information you want - when you want it.
The Next Generation of Widgets.
Android widgets are not all created equally - and that's the problem - so we decided to raise the bar. The result is widgets that look beautiful together and are as easy to layout as drawing on a screen. Take a look at some of our other widgets or build your own with our custom API.
-Media Player (Coming soon!)
-RSS News Reader
Home Screens that Change With You
Your information needs change throughout your day, so Cwe have included an innovative context system. You can create context rules based on GPS locations, WiFi networks and time ranges, allowing you to define which Home Screen is the most relevant for any situation.
App Tray & Launcher
Chameleon doesn't just let you customize your Home Screens with the widgets you want. It also lets you customize your own mini App Tray. Giving you the apps you want up front, without having to swim through a large grid of apps.
Super Easy To Customize
Quickly set up Home Screens, Widgets, App Trays, and Wallpapers all with a few gestures.
Chameleon. Always relevant. Immediately valuable.
It works especially well if you use the eProductivity mail template from eproductivity.com.
The app pulls all your unfinished ToDo items (or Actions) from your Lotus Notes To Do.
Stores these in a local database for easy offline browsing. It lets you select which Context (Category)
from the ToDos to display.
You can mark a ToDo item as Done by long-pressing it in the list. This Done flag will synchronize to your Lotus Notes
To Do when you activate synchronization.
You can create a new ToDo item and it will synchronize to your Lotus Notes to do when you activate synchronization.
The app lets you toggle whether you want to see all your Actions or just the ones flagged with the Today flag. You can add or remove
the Today flag from an Action by long-pressing it.
Note that a FAQ is available from the developer website.
The discount coupon that you’ve been waiting for in newspapers are now delivered direct to your phone and may be used instantly without having to buy the newspapers. In addition, you may find other discount coupons from shops and restaurants in Tesco Lotus Plaza.
- Virtual Clubcard
Carry your Clubcard with you at all time as the new Tesco Lotus application comes with the Virtual Clubcard feature, allowing you to store your Clubcard number in your phone and use it to collect points and receive many special benefits.
- More convenience with improved functions
You can view brochures, find store locations, click on links to shop online and Tesco Lotus Facebook Fan Page as well as read news and update through this app.
You can do most operations by moving your thumb slightly.
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Tags: swipe, gesture, multitasking, switch, launcher, overlay
With over 400,000 users worldwide, the simplicity and accuracy of SyncCell has now come to Android.
SyncCell is specially designed for everyday use. SyncCell's patent-pending OneSync technology provides one-click ease. Or, schedule your syncs using the included SyncCell Monitor to achieve zero-click freedom.
Purchase a full SyncCell Professional license securely and conveniently from Android Market. No additional purchases necessary and no recurring charges.
Unlike other solutions which create new PIM systems to learn and manage on your phone, SyncCell merges your PIM information into your Android phone's existing Contacts and Calendar.
Sync Outlook, Lotus Notes, Windows Contacts, Windows Calendar to your Android phone with one click. Keep your data in sync with the only solution guaranteed to never corrupt your Outlook or Lotus data. Never creates duplicates.
PC Software is compatible with Windows Win7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP, Win2000.
Quickly type in short "notes", and sync to Lotus Domino and Notes will show up as uncategorized ToDo's in in your regular ToDo views.
Good for quickly collecting Stuff (as known to GTD followers).
Note that there is now an app called Actions with Notes that does two-way synchronization. Check it out - https://market.android.com/details?id=dk.bruntt.actions
- Low memory usage
- Quick response
- Easy App finding/management
- Easy Workspace management
- Easy Folder management
- DockBar page count customization
- Page indicator hiding
- Grid size customization
- Hiding system status bar with gesture
- Missed call & Received sms badge display
- Widget Resizing
- Themes (ZIP & SSKIN & Go)
- 1 to 9 workspaces
- Various App list styles
- Expandable folders in workspace & app list
- Workspace and app menu switchers (screen preview)
- Highlight recently used apps
- Scrollable bottom docks / QuickSetting docks
- Scrollable widgets
- App-Hide&Lock / Screen-Lock
- More information about NemusLauncher themes :
- SSKIN themes on market :
- If you can't run or find NemusLauncher after install, try home switcher.
- "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is needed to make Direct Dial Shortcut.
- "READ SMS" permission is needed to display badge for 'NewMessage count'
- Before you install SSKIN themes, you may need to install "SSKIN Butterfly launcher".
Worlds First Server Sizing tool for Mobile Devices.
This sizer is to size & verify your Lotus Traveler server configurations for capacity, scalability and reliability.
Give it your current server configurations and will verify any constraints & bottlenecks in a very simple interface. Reviews them from OS, Storage and off-course Lotus Traveler perspective.
I/OPS, MegaCycle, Storage, Core Traveler algorithms built-in, used by industry consultants.
Identifies bottlenecks, recommends notes.ini parameters, infact proposes an architecture that may solve the issue.
This is an attempt to formulate a domain that has always been very vague, based on OEM's product data, our 15+ years of Industry experience, Known Issues during project deployments.Please do contribute to this if you feel any section can be further improved in terms of formula & algorithms. Thank You in advance.
**** Kid Launcher is out of Beta! Thanks to everyone who made our Beta successful and thanks for all of the great feedback! ****
Kid Launcher is a Home Screen Replacement that will only give access to the apps you choose. It is perfect for parents who have children too young to allow them complete access to your phone.
Lock your kids out of apps they don't need access to, like text messaging, email, phone, internet browser, etc. Kid Launcher allows you to customize the kid friendly app drawer so they can only get into the games and apps you want them to use.
Kid Launcher also gives you the option to enable Airplane Mode automatically, so you don't have to worry about phone calls or texts coming coming in or your child clicking on in-game ads.
****Please Send Feedback Through the App!
Currently Confirmed Working Phones/Tablets
Acer Iconia A500
HTC Droid Incredible 2
HTC Nexus One
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid 2
Samsung Galaxy S
Currently Confirmed Non-Working Phones/Tablets
~~Issues before installing
~ Blurry Icon's with Android 2.3.3 +
~ Does not work on SGII
~~ What to expect from Launcher
~ Pure Stock with no Add-ons like adw or Launcher pro
~ Evo / Nexus One / Nexus S / Droid X / Captivate / I9000 / Vibrant / G2 / MyTouch 4G / Desire HD / Droid Incredible
Full 3D Scrolling Supported. ( Hacked to Make Work, built from SDK version )
~This will Not Turn your Phone into Gingerbread or even make it look like it.
This is a Modded Stock Launcher!!Status Bar & Menu is controlled by Frameworks... Stop Being Noobs!!!
Simply fling your finger from a screen border, or use an alternate gesture, and a list of your installed applications as well as running applications will be displayed. Quickly select one to launch it.
Please do not rate if the application does not work the way you expect it to. Instead, make sure to add your feedback on the dev thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072870
Curious about permissions? They are listed with explanations at the bottom of this message.
• works anywhere
• various launch gestures: fling, long press, short press…
• non-stop gesture: switch to your favorite app without lifting your finger, in one smooth motion
• can be launched from another app using activity shortcut
• can be launched using the home key (double tap)
• open on favorite view
LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED? REFINE YOUR GESTURES
• press/fling to the left or right hand of your screen
• make gesture area wider or shorter
• show the gesture area in regular or ghost mode or make it invisible
• restrict gesture to home screen and complement your regular launcher
• configurable feedback: vibrate, display an information ribbon, etc.
LOOK AND THEMES
• GYF themes: skin GYF to use the Holo look, replicate the Ubuntu launcher, etc.
• Icon themes: compatible with ADW/Go/Nova themes, including icon masks.
• or manually configure drawer opacity, display or hide quick jump letter ribbon…
• display or hide sticky headers, change icon size, hide app names, etc.
• start at boot time (donate)
• display/configure notification
• root features under development for you, owners of rooted devices!
TRUSTED BY CUSTOMIZATION WIZARDS
• GYF is cooked in Vision ROM, Mixie MIUI ROM, XperiaPremium RO….
AS SEEN ON…
"You can use ADW themes on GYF Side Launcher, by the way, which makes a cool combination if you’re a fan of the said launcher." ☆
★ addictive tips
"GYF Side Launcher aims to change that by presenting Android fans with what is arguably the simplest solution for quickly switching to any system or third-party app. […] One of the best parts about the app is that it’s main UI is void of any frill and laces, menu buttons or multiple options" ☆
★ mobile crackers
"it is a solid app for a solid need" ☆
★ the unlockr
"Great! Your multitasking has now become much easier, all thanks to the side launcher." ☆
★ tekno bites
"it does make the process [of opening apps from the homescreen and app drawer while using another app] short and easy." ☆
★ except nothing
"when it comes to user friendliness, no one can beat GYF." ☆
★ android pipe
" it has proven to function very well for most" ☆
"A refreshing factor in the GYF that I have come to love is its clean and straightforward UI […] the complete interface is as easy as it gets" ☆
"Uh oh, no bad reviews? Looks like there are some good apps out there!" ☆
Mentioned in "Recommended Apps every device should have installed"
USERS DON'T HATE IT!
"A great addition to android. Feels like a natural part of the ui."
"really well put together. Enough options to satisfy even the most discerning geek!"
"The frequent updates have improved the app ten folds."
etc. ( GYF loves you too guys! )
A NOTE ON PERMISSIONS
to display the GYF drawers over other applications
to launch GYF at boot time if so configured
for haptic feedback
to display the list of running tasks
to ask Android to terminate a process when you select this action
to allow the creating of direct dial shortcuts in the User drawer
to store l2 cache
(the square droid gfx was invented and designed by Lesscro: www.rd-graphisme.com)
NOTE: Apps that do not exists in google play is put in Misc category. You can move it manually by holding down the app and selecting Move To then click the category you want to move it to. You can only move it to google play categories, creation is not available.
Allow the app to build the database for few minutes depending on the number of apps installed, you can close the app while its building. Sometimes server error might occur and apps will be added in Misc, you can try rebuilding misc apps under settings.
If you have an issue, suggestion or want it in your language email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automatically creates and organize your apps base on google play categories
- Shortcut access menus from app list such as (App Info, Create Shortcut, Google Play Info, Uninstall)
- Mass/Multiple Uninstaller by category
- Easy access to Play Store category and shortcut to Google Play
- Search for apps if you can't find it
- Backup list of installed apps & restore for quick re-installation
- Custom groups such as (Games, Recent, Frequent and All Apps)
- Plugins category for all add-on apps apps that can't be launched
- Manual categorization
- Icon pack from nova / adw / apex / etc support *beta*
- Create folder view shortcut on home screen
- Quick Launch (floating launcher / multi-tasking for app switching from anywhere)
Quick Launcher actions by swipe up, down, left, right, touch/click or long press. Action includes launching any app, group view of category and list of categories.
- Theme / color settings for folder view & side / quick launcher
- Advance shortcuts for creating custom shortcuts, merging categories and custom groups
- Ads free
For category icons customization guide please check http://www.altlimit.com/android and click category icons.
Quick Launcher Warning:
- If you are using go lockscreen/custom lockscreen, overlay apps might still be active. Stock lockscreen follows the flag for not showing in lockscreen so it's safe
- If you are running task killers you might experience random disappearance, make sure you add it in the whitelist
Translated in german, japanese, korean, simplified chinese, italian
app drawer, miui app drawer, auto app organizer, app arranger, side swipe launcher, automatic organiser, floating launcher, auto folder, app manager
More from developer
Give the possibility to store your login information of your Lotus Notes webmail. Go to preferences form and define your own parameters.
ICS (Android 4.0 and more) owner : there is no support for calendar import in this version due to heavy modification , working on a new version of Lotus Launcher to give full support of ICS.
Free version limitation :
- calendar import limited to 7 days
- no security pattern protection
Download and test this free version, and get full version to unlock these functionalities.
Web site : http://android.miny.fr
This application act as an unlocking key to the free Lotus Launcher 2 application. You must have the free version installed and this Lotus Launcher 2 Full application will unlock the feature :
- calendar events import up to 3 months
- security access protection (with pattern)
- no more ads
Be sure to update your Lotus Launcher 2 app to 1.0 (or more) version !
Web site : http://android.miny.fr