Members of Marvel Unlimited can now experience over 70 years of Marvel's greatest comics like never before - with our patented Smart Panels technology, and the ability to read offline when not connected to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Not a Marvel Unlimited member yet? No worries! You can preview every issue in the archive and read dozens of full free issues to explore the benefits of Marvel Unlimited risk-free!
Download now and explore the Marvel Universe!
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and displayed (no need to click to go to next page).
It's FREE and THERE ARE NO ADS.
This version works perfectly on phones AND tablets.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, WebP (Android 4.0+), BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Scale filters: Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos4
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Automatically switch to next issue when last page of the comic is displayed
• Border cropping
• Read from left to right or right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Filter to improve displayed image quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored in internal memory or SD Card
• Supports Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Color themes
Files can be accessed on the device or network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• Ubooquity (http://vaemendis.net/ubooquity)
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, ...)
The application needs a phone/tablet with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance is not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, ...
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
The English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
*Turn black/white image into 4 colorize image(Only available for donated users. Need install Perfect Viewer donation application).
*Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
*Support Windows, Linux etc. network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA)
*Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
*Support image file format: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP,WebP
*Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR,7Z/CB7,LZH
*Support PDF file after install the PDF plugin
*Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
*Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
*Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
*Set image as wallpaper
*Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
*Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
*Simple bookmark function
*My favorites management
*Cache next and previous page
*Simple file management(delete, rename)
*Adjust image brightness,contrast & gamma
*Auto cut off white border.
*Support Google Chromecast
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes a highly configurable app widget that allows you to glimpse into your library and start reading immediately if you see something you like.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
This is the add supported free version. If you like the program and want to get rid of the ads, get wireless synchronisation and in general do a good thing, please buy the full version.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
- Tap, Double Tap, Flick, Pinch In/Out
- Save the last page
- Save recent file
- Page split
- Grayscale mode
- zip, rar, cbr, cbz, jpg, png, gif, bmp
Supported system language
- Korean, English
* CBR, CBZ, and image directory comic support
* Comic collection browser with thumbnails
* Quickly zoom in locally on a section of a page
* Page thumbnails to quickly scan through comics
* Continuous bookmarking for all comics
* Gracefully handles dual-spread pages
* Easy collection management from the library
* Easily zoom into pages
STAY TUNED FOR:
* Search across your entire collection
* A homescreen widget to quickly jump to your comics
The free version is ad-supported. Please check out the paid application to get an ad-free version.
TAGS: CBR, CBZ, comics, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, graphic novel
Thanks to github, you are able to communicate back with the developer with bugs that you may find and even request new features that you think would make Open Comic Reader 10x better. Or give some of your time to contribute code to the project.
Project Homepage : https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader
Submit Bugs/Requests : https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader/issues
* NO ADs... EVER.
* Bar minimum permissions
* Opens ZIP/CBZ, RAR/CBR and Image Folders.
* Save reading progress and resume last read page
* Page preloading
* Choose to read from Left -> Right or Right -> Left
* Side taps on the screen to progress through the pages
* Comic library with grid of covers that can be customized
* Pinch to zoom comic pages (one finger zoom, tap and hold to activate)
* Double tap to zoom in, do it again to reset.
* Two folders can be selected to sync comics from
* Tap the left or Right side of a page for next/prev, Or Swipe from edge
* Library Filtering
* Group issues by Series, can even edit series
* ComicRack Meta Data support for Folders and Zip/Cbz
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
Organize all your comics in customizable collections, or use the powerful search feature to find what to read. Use the intelligent suggestions system to quickly fill your collections with related comics, or jump directly to the next issue when you have finished to read one. Synchronize your collections, favorites and statistics with the heroic account, and never lose your data again!
Astonishing Comic Reader is able to generate awesome wallpapers if you're using Muzei app, and have a Cast support, so you can read your comics everywhere, on any screen! Discover Snapshots, an amazing way to store and share all moments parts you love in your comics. And thanks to our synchronization system, you can get your comics from your Cloud storage provider!
Add the comics you like to your favorites list, and share the pages which amazed you the most with your friends in a few touches! It's that easy to use! Astonishing Comic Reader is fully compatible with CBZ and CBR comics! And it's ad free!
Join our community on G+: https://plus.google.com/communities/113176077772826564350
Feel free to send any suggestions or feedback you may have heroic reader!
If you're wondering which is the comic used in the screenshots, go checkout the Misery Depot project on http://www.miserydepot.com/. Other images are from golden age comics in public domain
-You can now delete comics and folders with a long press
- Fix bug on open files with internal folders
- Add an option for don't show the front pages (to speed directory browse)
It has the following features:
- File browser to search comics
- Front pages preview
- You can advance page by swipe the image, or with a tap on the border of the screen
- Pinch zoom and double tap zoom
- Comics on formats cbz, zip, cbr and rar
- Different fit modes. The app fit the image width by default, but you can change it to fit height, the complete image, or even... the magic mode!
- The magic mode is an experimental feature, that tries to detect the panels of the page, and navigate by zooming them. In some comics the detection is awesome, in some comics doesn't work at all.
- Brightness adjustment with the volume buttons
- The app will remember the last read page of your comics
Comic Magic Reader is free software. You can get the source code at:
You can also follow me at twiter: @_pabloalba_
NOTE: Initial release, comics are not included! You have to obtain the comics yourself in a legal way.
- Material design
- Read all .cbr, .rar, .cbz and .zip files
- Auto generates title, issue number and year from file name
- Remembers your position for all comics
- Zoom using multitouch
- Full screen immersive mode on kitkat devices
- Works on tablets and phones
- Open multiple comics at once with the new lollipop api
- Multiple design choices, including colors, card size, animations, ...
- True black amoled mode
- Keeps track of your statistics, eg. number of pages read, ...
- Show page numbers
- Favorite comics
- Delete comics
- Mark comics as read/unread
- Search comics
- Add or remove folders to search for comics
- Many features planned for the future!
This is the free version with some ads.
Please rate or comment the app if you like it or if you have some new ideas!
Be sure to send me an e-mail when problems occur.
AirComix is the best viewer for scanned comic files.
You can see your comics from your android device's memory card.
You can see through FTP, Dropbox or AirComixServer.
* Supports streaming through Dropbox & FTP & WebDAV & Box
* Supports reading zip, rar compressed files. (also support within AirComixServer)
* Supports various image formats such as jpg, bmp, gif, png.
* Supports auto resize and single page view.
* Supports auto bookmarking.
* Supports reading both left-to-right and right-to-left comic books.
* Supports preloading next pages when you read the book.
- Support for all popular comic formats like CBZ, CBR, PDF, CB7, CBT, Zip, Rar, 7z etc.
- Built-in high quality PDF support so no need to download any plugin.
- Designed for best experience on both phones and tablets.
- Feature rich yet easy to use.
- Auto scanning of your device including external SD Cards to build your catalog in seconds.
- Multiple catalog views, sorting options and search for easy access to your comics.
- Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive fullscreen mode.
- Virtual bookshelf look with multiple themes.
- Password protection.
- Reading list management.
- Performance and experience tweaking options.
- Fast viewing of comics through efficient caching.
- Multiple view modes, pinch to zoom and orientation options.
- Zoom and position lock feature for setting manual zoom level, page display position or both.
- Right to left and left to right reading order for Manga fans.
- Gestures for page turn, fast forward, fast reverse and almost all navigation needs.
- Auto split two page scans and auto crop margin.
- Bookmarks, auto remember reading location and comic reading status indicators.
- Single button sync and download of your comics from your SMB Shares, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box accounts.
- Download manager for reviewing and priortizing your downloads.
- Parental control with password protected hidden folders.
- Screen brightness control.
- Image enhancer that auto adjusts brightness, contrast and saturation of comic pages. Works great on old comic scans, removes paleness and makes them more vibrant.
- Efficient caching for best performance without going out of memory.
We strive for delivering the best comic reader that not only meets the expectations of our users but also delights them each time they use it. Our products are backed with 24/7 customer support so that nothing comes in your way of reading comics.
Please write to us at email@example.com for your valuable queries, comments, feedback, suggestions and feature requests.
Tags: Comic, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, cbz, cbr, graphic novels
*Reads CBZ and CBR comic book files and *jpg* or *bmp* images directly from folders
*Automatically scales individual strips to fit device screen
*Zooms speech bubbles
*Reading direction (left to right or right to left)
*Fully customized display options
*Fully customized control options
*Saves your preferences and notes
*Manages your comic books library
~ tags ~
comic book comics books reader e-reader cbr cbz ics
- Biz Türklere özel, canlı, heyecanlı ve gerçekçi konular ve tabii ki Türkçe içerik.
- Popüler "Teşebbüs 2.0” ve “Oyunbozan” çizgi roman / manga serileri
- Manga ve Türk tarzının sentezi, sade ve temiz çizgiler
- "Cep Modu" ile mobil cihazlar ve küçük ekranlarda panel panel okuma
- Çizgi roman ve mangaları telefona ve tablete indirip çevrimdışı okuyabilme
- Kitaplığınıza eklediğiniz bölümlere diğer mobil cihazlar ya da bilgisayarlardan ulaşabilme
BAGU ile Türkiye'de Türk çizgi roman ve manga keyfi!
Oh, and also my workspace isn't working anymore so don't suspect any updates soon.
If you're familiar with Phage Wars, you'll get this game quickly. You're feudal lord that happens to meet other feudal lords on battlefield. Your task is to eliminate them. To make it easier for yourself, rally nearby villages to produce warriors for you and strike against your enemy.
1. You control red army.
2. Computer enemy is marked as blue, green or purple.
3. You attack on enemy by dragging your finger from your castle to nearby enemy castle or neutral village. Half of your current forces will be sent to enemy.
4. You can perform many attacks at the same time. You just have to drag over other your castles and the drag over enemy unit.
5. Attack is represented by an arrow. The bigger it is, the bigger the attack.
6. If you send 30 soldiers and enemy has more forces than you, your attack will consume 30 of enemy soldiers. If your attack exceeds enemy forces, remaining soldiers will populate enemy castle.
7. Every second your castles powers grow. However, the less soldiers you have, the smaller numbers you get. Castle can get overpopulated, and it will also halt the reproduction. It is most efficient to send your soldiers when you have produced 50 soldiers in the castle.
8. You pause the game whenever you leave the screen, ergo: clicking on Home button will pause the game, whenever other app requests focus your game will pause (I've plans to reassign menu button to pause the game too).
Game is extremely lighweight. It's loading time should not exceed 2 seconds and it should launch on almost every device.
Game is sent to you with built-in level creator. You can edit all levels and add your new ones. To activate it, in menu tap "new game" and "select level". To add a castle/village (a dot) tap on screen where you'd like to place it. Note that you'll be prompted about dimensions in normalized values. Belongs is who it belongs. 0 is neutral, 1 is red, 2 is blue, 3 is green, 4 is purple. Size can vary between 1 and 3. Value can be from 0 to 100.
You can edit dots by clicking on them and dragging them. If you accidentally dragged, you can click "revert" and it will revert the x and y.
After you've created some levels, send me the newest file in /war folder on your sdcard. And I'll surely look through it and if it's nice I'll include them in my game, notifying in credits of its author.
And, good luck on the battlefields! May your boring lectures become interesting with my game.
Basically - Jarvis.
More elaborately - have you ever wanted to control your device without the need to interact with it with your hand by any means? Have you ever had that moment "damn, that's cool that those movie characters have voice interfaces but I don't".
Fear not, that's when BigOS comes in!
Usage: launch app, start service, install it, check the first checkbox and forget! Whenever you'd like the phone to do something, just ask him!
- If you want your phone to do something, call him by his name, which you assign in the beggining. Why? Imagine you're in the bus and someone talks near you. They could speak the word commands!
Apart from that it's a bit more personal when you call your phone by his name.
- There is a vibration incentive that you should speak. I used it to inform the user that service is listening NOW. Before this moment phone won't record anything you say. SpeechRecognizer in android has a tendency to listen to anything and assume it was you so I had to separate him from the speaker by pauses. However it restarts for quite some time. Give it some patience and you'll get used to it. I plan to improve it.
- GET BETTER TEXT-TO-SPEECH ENGINE! By default android phones are equipped with ugly TTS engines that speak like robots. Get Ivona or simmilar. You'll thank for it later.
- There are very few commands currently. But will be more. And especially - there will be more languages.
- Why BigOS and not Jarvis? There already exists app called Jarvis. It Big in polish (Biegły Interpretator Głosowy) stads for Great Voice Interpretator.