You can create regular plain text files as well as Markdown and MultiMarkdown files.
Draft is powered by Dropbox, so all your documents are stored in the cloud where you can easily access them from any device you have.
(Notes created with Draft are not stored on the public storage of the device, so they cannot be directly accessed by other apps. Synchronization is only possible through the provided Dropbox integration.)
* Create, view and edit plain text and Markdown or MultiMarkdown notes
* Organise all your notes in folders and sub-folders
* Full text search of all your documents
* Fullscreen editing for distraction free writing
* Smart editing with a dedicated Markdown shortcuts toolbar and lists continuation
* Five different color themes
* Share your documents with other applications
* Share the Markdown generated HTML preview of your notes
* Receive text from other applications
* Store your notes in the cloud with Dropbox
# File formats
* Draft can create notes with the following extensions:
* Draft can import (from Dropbox or other apps) files with the following extensions:
# Dropbox synchronization
By default all your notes are stored in a dedicated folder in your Dropbox called 'Draft'; you can change this location in the application settings.
Draft provides full offline support, so every change you make to your notes will be propagated to Dropbox once the network is available.
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
“It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
“JotterPad is the writing app for creatives” — TheNextWeb
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, .md, .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- Live Markdown (Also known as Syntax Highlighting)
- Custom font
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic
- Typewriter Scrolling
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta)
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx
- Markdown Preview
- Live Markdown (Syntax Highlighting)
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme
- Typewriter Scrolling
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
- Quickly and easily write simple lists, class notes, short stories, code documentation and more in Markdown.
- Dropbox integration to sync notes to your Dropbox account.
- Notebooks to get organized.
- View your Markdown notes parsed on the CommonMark spec.
- Use the Markdown helper bar for easy access to special Markdown characters.
## Available with In-App Purchase
- Styles: Dark background or light. Monospace font or not. Choose between 9 different styles to view your notes in.
## Contact Me!
Bugs, questions or suggestions? You all have been amazing with your feedback so far. Keep emailing me!
∙ Turbo Editor Supercharges Your Device’s Text Editing Functionality
- XDA http://goo.gl/z90cmM
∙ Turbo Editor Is a Powerful Text Editor With Syntax Highlighting
- LifeHacker.com http://goo.gl/Ced1PK
∙ Turbo Editor gives file editing a much needed boost
- AndroidCommunity.com http://goo.gl/cVkCd4
∙ Turbo Editor App Fits Your Text Editing Functionality on Smartphone and Tablet
∙ Mächtiger Text Editor für Android im Material Design
- TabletCommunity.de http://goo.gl/JYrMRB
∙ Turbo File Editor für Android bietet Syntax-Highlighting und mehr
- mobiflip.de http://goo.gl/GYhoU0
∙ App Turbo Editor promete otimizar a edição de arquivos no Android
- TudoCelular.com http://goo.gl/hkkr4t
∙ Turbo Editor: Um dos melhores editores de código para Android
★ Completely Open Source text editor
★ Super cool theme with Material Icons
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for every type of text files
★ Root features
★ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP, PYTHON and many other languages
★ Support for Undo & Redo
★ Go To Line
★ Line Numbers
★ The Encoding is Auto-Detected but you can also edit it
★ Option to wrap the content if text is too large
★ Auto save mode to save files as you leave the application
★ Read only mode
★ Create files and folders a inside the app
★ Search files and folders
★ View the result on a web browser
★ Markdown Viewer integrated
★ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page
∙ Translate the App
∙ Be a part of the Turbo Text Editor community
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi
∙ Maskyn on Google Plus https://google.com/+Maskyn
∙ Maskyn on Twitter https://twitter.com/maskyngames
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
∙ XDA-Developers thread http://goo.gl/eqfyQE
∙ Reddit http://goo.gl/wnt8o0
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
*MarkDrop* is a **markdown** editor for Android
It can *sync* with Dropbox
- Sync with Dropbox on it's ~/Apps/MarkDrop folder
- QuickButton to write markdown
- Preview markdown in web browser
- when delete note in Dropbox will not sync to Android
Thank you for choose MarkDrop.
I will update this App continuance.
# Hope you markdown happy.
- Create, Edit, Star and Delete the markdown notes or text notes in editor.
- No bigger design, keep it simple and make it small.
- Preview your markdown notes when you typing by one click.
- Support share your notes to other apps via the share button.
- Support share markdown (*.md, *.markdown) or text file from other apps into Takedown.
- No ads.
Enjoy your drink :)
A simple to use, holo-themed markdown editor with Pandoc extensions. It supports .md and .txt extensions and can open email attachments.
- File browser to arrange and organize your documents
- Quick access to common markdown syntax to help you write documents quickly and correctly
- Export the rendered output to HTML
- View images on the local memory store
Source code available at: https://bitbucket.org/npaul/mdreader/
This is a paragraph with **bold text**.
You can create lists like this:
* first list item
* second list item
Link other pages like <:here> or web sites: <http://google.com>
Standard HTML tags can be used for more sophisticated markup. Embedding images from the SD card and anywhere on the web is possible, too (an therefore needs the INTERNET permission).
All wiki pages are stored in plain text and html on the external storage (SD-card) and can be edited with any text editor from the phone or the PC (when the external storage is mounted).
This app is completely ad-free! INTERNET permission is only used for downloading images you link on your pages.
- Create, view and edit text files on your Android device
- Live preview for Markdown and HTML
- Cloud based: Denote stores all its data in a subfolder on your personal Dropbox account so you can access it via your Mobile devices, Mac or PC
- Offline support: changes are synced with Dropbox next time you're connected
- Email files created in Denote
- Sort file listings by name or modified date
- Customize font size and type face used for notes
- Free customer support via email
For some, text files are a big part of a GTD (Getting Things Done) workflow. But even if you have never heard of David Allen or Merlin Mann, Denote's clean interface and simple functionality will help boost productivity on your Android device.
Note: A Dropbox account is required for syncing.
* Easily create and share your notes
* Sync your notes with Dropbox
* Set up reminders for your notes
* Pin your important notes to Home screen
* Minimalistic ICS-style user interface
* Multi-language support; English, French, Italian and Portuguese
* Enhanced tablet support
PROVIDE FEEDBACK to help improve and enrich the app usability and features!
Folhuvaiy is a simple Thaana note-taking and text editing app. It is designed to help people compose and store quick notes and simple documents in Dhivehi language.
Some key features:
+ Compose new notes
+ Email notes
+ Bulk rename / delete
+ Open text shared from other apps in Folhuvaiy for quick editing
+ Share Folhuvaiy documents by email
+ Full screen mode
+ change font size
All documents are stored on your SD-Card in plain text, so you can back them up as necessary.
Dropbox/Drive sync may be added later.
App graphics by Ahmed Karam (@bandey)
- Focus Mode lets you concentrate on the current sentence
- Use Markdown to format your documents without taking your hands from the keyboard
- Custom typeface optimized for writing
ESSENTIAL, EASY TO USE INTERFACE
- Polished to be easy and clear
- No formatting settings to fiddle with
- No complicated interactions
SAVE AND SYNC
- Seamless Dropbox sync
1. iA Writer has no formatting settings: With iA Writer you cannot fumble with fonts and colors. All you can do is write.
2. Not tested for RTL languages... yet.
3. Interface available in English or German.
4. iA Writer uses plain text files, such as .txt and .md (but not .doc or .docx), in “UTF-8” encoding.
TALK TO US
- Visit ia.net/writer for information about iA Writer
- Visit ia.net/writer/support for guidance on how to get the most out of iA Writer
- Get writing inspiration on Facebook at facebook.com/iawriter
- Let us know what you think on Twitter @iAWriter
We look forward to hearing from you!
— Information Architects
With simple creations of lists, Temaki is ideal for occasions and moments when you need to quickly jot down a list of items. From to-do lists, shopping lists, reminders, to a list of what you'll order for dinner tonight - Temaki is the perfect app to use.
And lastly, THANK YOU for downloading Temaki.
Temaki is an open source app! If you're willing to help contribute, see https://github.com/jffrymrtn/temaki for details and source code.
=== Contact the Developer ===
Temaki Developer Email: email@example.com
Temaki Website: http://jeffreymartin.ca/temaki/
This app retrieves all stories from the RSS feed of 'The Development', and presents the content in an Android-native, mobile-friendly manner.
'The Development' is a website that shares interviews from designers, developers, and others alike about their websites, works, and design thoughts.
- Read the 30 latest interviews on-the-go! (*We are working on showing ALL interviews in an upcoming update)
- Enjoy a clean interface focusing on the content of each interview
- Free, and always will be, free!
- We're just getting started. There's more coming in upcoming updates, like Search, enlarging images, and more!
* This app was built simply to experiment with HTML5 technologies on Android.
THIS APP IS NOW UNSUPPORTED.
I am now pursuing other opportunities and projects, and regrettably will be unable to work on this app anymore. However, I will keep this on the Play Store for those who want to view some of my older works.
Thank you to everyone who has supported this app!
PrayUp is a simple and straightforward reference app designed to provide Catholic prayers and mysteries for you to read. Built directly using Android's native user interface theme, the familiar look will allow for non-distracting, ad-free and clean views.
*Prayers belong to the Catholic Church, and the app is for personal use only.*