Go to Settings -> Location & security to setup a pattern before you enable the pattern with this plug-in.
* This plugin does not work on Android 2.2 or higher. Google moved the lock pattern setting to their secure settings, so it cannot be changed outside the regular settings menu. Check out my Password Lock plug-in as a replacement if you're on Android 2.2.
* This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
- Random pattern generation
- Variable minimum and maximum path length
- Practice mode
- Shortcut to Android Security Settings for quick pattern setting
Questions, comments or suggestions? Email me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software! Source is available at http://shick.in/android/lockpatterngenerator/
Licensed under the GNU GPL v3+ and Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 licenses
Smart App Protector(App Lock) is an App Locker or App Protector that will protect your installed applications using a password or pattern!(Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype, Gallery, Camera, Gmail and any app you choose)
✔ Protects(Locks) installed Apps using password(PIN or Words), pattern, or gesture
✔ Detects and Takes a picture of the Intruder(after failed attempts to unlock)
✔ Support Fake Forced Close pop-up(instead of lock screen)
✔ Set individual passwords for each app(multiple passwords)
✔ Support a variable size pattern(1x1 ~ 18x18)
■ Other features
• Lock screen timeout and Lock screen rotation
• Lock incoming calls and outgoing calls
• Wi-Fi whitelist to deactivate lock at whitelisted locations
• Set Lock Time to only activate lock at certain time
• Lock 3G data
• Remote Lock by SMS keyword
• Customize the lock screen
• and Lots of More features
Smart App Protector(App Lock) is the best app locker or app protector that will secure your smartphone and protect your privacy. App Lock also can lock your data such as pictures, SMS messages, and videos.
■ Pemissions description
- Directly call phone numbers & reroute outgoing calls
: for locking Outgoing Call feature(intercept outgoing calls and call again after unlock)
- Receive text messages(SMS)
: for Remote Lock feature - controll app lock service by SMS
- Read sensitive log data
: for checking running applications using log data
- Take pictures and videos & record audio
: for detecting and take a picture(video) of the instruder(unauthorized user)
- Find accounts on the device
: for checking paid license user
■ tag : app lock, app locker, app protector, password, pattern, pin, gesture, screen lock, rotation lock, app manager, safe, security, secure, sms lock, message lock, snapchat lock, whatsapp lock, gallery lock, image lock, picture lock, photo lock, video lock
## ↓↓Scroll down↓↓ to read Notes on Uninstall. ##
Do you feel inconvenient to lock your device using the power button?
Are your afraid of wearing out the power button? (My n1 was repaired coz of that :< )
'Lock Screen App' is a tiny app that can help you lock easily (without power button).
•Lock device with one touch
(Same effect as pressing the power button)
•Not a widget so it does not run as service in the background
•Auto-kill itself after locking to save your Battery & Memory
•Tiny in size (<100k)
Features (Donation Version Only):
•Little bit faster
•Lock by long-pressing search button **not work on xpad/apad and device without search key**
•Get updates earlier
★★ Please buy the donation version to support the dev! ★★
(You could find it using 'View more applications'/ the link in the app's settings page)
Thank you! :D
1.New / Updated Moto devices may not be supported
Moto disallows lock screen in their OS updates, so it would not work on moto devices after updates and new device like Droid 3. I have reported it to moto, but they did not agree to fix!
2. For device running Android 4.X, sometimes flashing (screen on then off again) may happen, try to enable 'Force Lock' in Lock Screen Settings to fix it.
3.It has been tested to work on Galaxy Nexus and Android Simulators (2.2,2.3, 4.0.2, 4.0.4, 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3)
However, the dev cannot guarantee that it could run / uninstall on all devices [coz I don't have all the devices].
If you encounter problem with you device, feel free to drop me an email!
### How to uninstall? ###
Locking Screen in Android requires the user of device administration function, you must deactivate device administration *BEFORE* uninstall to avoid error!
To do this:
•Go to "Lock Screen Settings" (in launcher) -> "Remove Device Administrator"
Alternatively, you may do it via
•Go to Settings -> Location & security (or Security) -> Select device administrators -> Uncheck this app.
After that, uninstall it in Play Store, in case of error during uninstall in Play Store, do it at Settings->Apps->Lock Screen-->Uninstall
[To use other hardware keys to unlock your device, try 'Widget Locker' / 'No Lock' app (not developed by me)]
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
The default pattern lock application is lack of security against the fingerprint trace reading and the peek over the shoulder because the unlock pattern is not variable.
This application enhances the security by combining the number password with the pattern lock. The user track the numbers assigned on each cell of the matrix to form the password which the user set in advance.
Because of the random number assignment, the unlock pattern varies every time when the lock screen is shown. This makes the application effective against the fingerprint trace reading and the peek over the shoulder.
Please disable security lock function or other lock applications if you are using
1. Launch this application from the application list
2. Set [Unlock password]
3. Input [Secret Question] and [Answer for Question] (Set for Emergency unlock)
4. Check [Enable Number Track Lock]
1. Turn off the back light by pressing POWER button or doing something
2. Return from the sleep by pressing POWER button again or doing something. Then this application starts automatically.
3. “pattern lock screen” is displayed
4. Unlock it by tracking numbers to form the password which is set in the configuration procedure.
* We don't owe any losses occurred by using this application or caused by the security being broken by others due to the use of this application.
* This application uses modules licensed by “Apache License 2.0”. To refer to its sentence, please contact us by e-mail.
* This Application does not support CyanogenMod.
This is only a workaround for users who already have bought the "old" paid app so they don't have to pay again for a license.
If you are a new user: Please install "Delayed Lock" instead and buy the license through the in-app purchase option: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.delayedlock2.trial
For users who have already paid for this app: Please install "Delayed Lock" and this unlocking app. "Delayed Lock" should accept this app as a valid license so you don't have to pay again.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it has become really difficult to maintain both the paid and the free version of the app. If you have any issues or questions regarding the new license model, feel free to contact me.
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Play Store that do this!
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at email@example.com.
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
After 4.2 new Jelly Bean, The protection level definition of CHANGE_CONFIGURATION has been changed.
If you're able to use development tools, you can grant the permission manually by 'pm' command.
If you have SuperUser privilege on your device. MoreLocale 2 could get the permission automatically.
You can select more locales via this app.
If your locale doesn't appear, please use custom locale function in menu.
avast! Mobile Security with free antivirus for Android secures against unwanted phishing, malware, spyware, and malicious viruses such as trojans… and even against loss or theft.
✔ Security tools like virus scanner, virus cleaner/removal, network meter, app manager, app lock, and even firewall (on rooted phones) give you total control for staying clean.
✔ Protects against general infections and WiFi-based threats to OS and app vulnerabilities.
✔ Locate lost phones or tablets through our web-based phone locate feature.
✔ Remote lock and memory wipe features (just two of many in its advanced Anti-Theft component) keep your data safe from theft.
You can’t afford not to install it – it’s totally FREE.
Recommended by leading Android authorities:
■ Android Authority: “The best antivirus just got better… nothing comes close.”
■ Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
■ Android Police: “Anything you would want should your device get lost or stolen.”
Available in 20+ languages.
MOBILE SECURITY | ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID
■ Antivirus Engine: Virus scanner scans installed apps, memory card content, and new apps automatically upon first use. Schedule automatic scans for when you sleep. Includes SMS/file scanning, for complete mobile protection.
■ Privacy Report & Apps Manager: Get insights about installed apps and understand your apps’ access rights, intentions, and permissions.
■ SMS and Call Filter: Retain your privacy. Block numbers you don’t want to be able contact you.
■ Web Shield: Blocks malware-infected links, as well as trojans, adware and spyware (for safe web browsing) and even USSD numbers (which have the ability to wipe your device memory). Also fixes mistyped URLs.
■ Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
■ Firewall (rooted devices only): Blocks hackers from getting in.
■ App Locking: Lock any two apps with a PIN/gesture (unlimited in Premium).
■ Backup: Allows backup of contacts, SMS/call logs, and photos (Premium version provides backup of music, video, and apps).
FIND MY PHONE | ANTI-THEFT FOR ANDROID
The best free mobile phone tracker on the market. If you’re thinking “How can I find my Android?” you can use its cell phone locator features to find it, control it remotely, and much more.
■ Control your Android remotely via a web-based interface or SMS (to later control your device remotely, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Locate your phone on a map using GPS tracker.
■ Lock device, activate siren, or wipe memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Get notification of a SIM card change.
NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
★ App Locking: Locks an unlimited number of apps.
★ Ad Detector: Detects ads and provides full details of their tracking systems.
★ Password Check: Automatically locks after 3 wrong attempts to unlock.
★ Geo-Fencing: Phone performs specified actions (e.g. lock, siren, send location) when outside of some set perimeter (e.g. you go to a cafe and enable it with a 500m perimeter, so if somebody steals your phone and takes it beyond this perimeter, it triggers your specified actions).
★ Remote SMS: Remotely send SMS from the phone.
★ Remote Data Recovery: Remotely retrieve data from the phone.
★ Remote Identification: Take picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock it (use front or back camera, with face recognition). Record audio, with voice recognition.
★ Backup Features: Allows backup of video, audio, and apps (including settings and data for rooted phones, e.g. game progress).
★ Special Easter Offer: Get 2 years of protection for the price of 1
★ Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/+avast
Best profile manager for android!
Attention rooted devices: You need to install a small system apk in options in order to benefit from having rooted!
EasyProfiles is an intuitive, flexible, battery saving tool which allows you to automatically or manually switch between profiles that you have defined. A profile is a collection of system settings you select to make your device behave as you would like for each situation (quiet, loud, GPS on, etc).
You define rules that activate each profile according to events or other criteria you have defined. The combination of profiles and rules make EasyProfiles a powerful system to enable your Android device to behave as you would like wherever you are.
Profile Attributes are:
- Airplane mode (root only on 4.2 and later)
- GPS* *G
- background data *R
- data roaming *R
- Mobile network* *G
- Radio (toggles only phone/SMS connection) *G
- APN settings
- 2G/3G/4G switch *R (GSM only!)
- 4G / WiMAX*
- Automatic screen brightness
- Screen brightness
- Display timeout
- Wallpaper(Animated wallpapers only *R!)
- patternlock switch *R
- Ringer mode
- Ringer volume
- Notification vibration
- Notification volume
- System volume
- Media volume
- Speaker mode (use phone as hands free device)
- Notification tone
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Dtmf tone when dialing
- Ringer group exception*
(You may define contact groups (kind of 'VIP') and add all persons to it that need exceptional handling. I.e. all incoming calls that belong to one of the specified groups are suppressed, if the ringer is on. And vice versa if the ringer is off, these calls are indicated by normal ringer sounds.)
- SMS group exception* (Same as Ringer group exception, but this attribute considers SMS instead of calls.)
- Suppress individual contact ringtones*
- Automatically Answer Calls
- HTC Scene*
- Preferred Input Method *R
- Ringer Volume lock
Automatic Profile Switches based on:
- currently activated profile
- detected/missing Motion
- Bluetooth connection/disconnection
- Wifi connection/disconnection
- Headphones (plugged in/out)
- Battery Level
- Charging state
- Calendar Entry* (with keywords)
- Activation Time (limit waiting for another event to specified time, then fire independently)
- Location (based on mobile phone cells or visible wifi hotspots or GPS)
- Car / Desk Docking station
- Foreground Application (upon start or stop) (< 4.1)
- NFC Tags (> 2.3)
Additionally define actions on events and/or profile (de-)activation:
- Start Application
- Stop Application* (not available on FROYO)
- Notify (Notify yourself on an event)
- Send SMS
- Call a number (enables call forwarding)
- Locale Plugin Setting (use all "locale" plugins also in EasyProfiles!)
- Reboot *R
- Execute shortcut (Especially in combination with GScript this becomes a very powerful extension!)
EasyProfiles has an "AutoPin" feature *R: Auomatically inserts SIM PIN after enabling Flightmode, switching preferred network mode or reenabling radio!
Additionally EasyProfile itself is able to act as a locale settings plugin, so you can switch profiles also from other apps (like e.g. tasker).
* These features use non-public API or hidden functions. It is possible that some of them do not work on every combination of device and android version.
It is possible that they then do not work as expected or at all. There is no garantee that they will work on future android versions.
*G These features are not available on unrooted devices using android 2.3 or later.
*R These features are only available on rooted devices.
We have no possibility to answer on comments at the market. Please send an email if you have an issue. We will then help to find the reason.
Read more details and changelog on http://SmartDyne.de/easyprofiles
NO rooting required!
Orientation Control serves two main purposes:
1. As an orientation lock
2. As an easy to access orientation switch shortcut. No more going through the long process of opening Settings > Display to toggle auto rotate! Even more, gain the ability to force the orientation to portrait or landscape - a feature not natively supported by Android.
Orientation Control can lock the orientation to SIX modes:
2. Reversed Landscape (Android 2.3.1 and above only)
3. Portrait (Same as disabling auto rotate in phone's settings)
4. Forced Portrait (Always in portrait regardless of app!)
5. Reversed Portrait (Android 2.3.1 and above only)
6. Auto Rotate
# Lock orientation with an app shortcut, notification or long-press search
# Cycle or selector switch mode
# Includes Tasker / Locale plug-in
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
Because of the way Orientation Control forces the Orientation in Landscape/Forced Portrait modes, certain applications that do not support that orientation might not display properly (such as full-screen games which are only in landscape being forced to portrait). Simply switch the orientation to Portrait or Auto Rotate mode when this happens.
Tags: landscape lock, lock landscape, portrait lock, lock portrait, orientation lock, lock orientation, autorotate, toggle, switch, force landscape, landscape orientation, portrait orientation, rotation, rotate
More from developer
NOTE: this will not work with Tasker (as previously stated), as Tasker does not support Locale condition plugins.
Change your settings based on your phone's dock state.
Works with Locale on Android 2.0 or higher on phones compatible with docks (e.g. Droid and Nexus One).
Email me if you encounter any problems.