Is this no longer being updated here? The F-Droid version has been updated a few times past the PlayStore version.
Great app, but it keeps automatically turning off
Works as intended. Nice interface. Great job guys!
Very nice. Default color settings required some tweaking for me (800k is rather red, also ideally I'd like to set a curve or multiple scheduled changes in brightness /color, but that's just an idea), but I absolutely love how simple and straightforward the app is, and how it only requests permissions if you use them. Would definitely recommend, if not paid then the free version on fdroid, I just bought the app because I wanted to show support :) thanks for making this!
A must have. Thus app has help me get a better sleep schedule, even when I use my phone at night
Because Google won't support night mode on the pixel c
* Lower brightness applies per filter
* Custom (unsaved) filter remembers last used values
* Switch to custom filter in the notification
* Default filters can be deleted
* Default filters can be restored
* Basic fade in support, so the automatic transitions are smooth
* Bug fixed where sunrise and sunset times wouldn't be updated
* New translations thanks to all the contributors
* The notification is no longer automatically dismissed if you turn the filter off