Very nice. Default color settings required some tweaking for me (800k is rather red, also ideally I'd like to set a curve or multiple scheduled changes in brightness /color, but that's just an idea), but I absolutely love how simple and straightforward the app is, and how it only requests permissions if you use them. Would definitely recommend, if not paid then the free version on fdroid, I just bought the app because I wanted to show support :) thanks for making this!
A must have. Thus app has help me get a better sleep schedule, even when I use my phone at night
Edit: (Couldn't fit on last review) - It's not in apps, but when say I download an apk and it pops up showing permissions and allows me to click install or cancel. I can't click either because of RM. When I disable RM it works. Sometimes when an app requires permissions aswell, it says to disable Redmoon. Also on my Nvidia shield k1 tablet, Redmoon keeps randomly clicking itself off. Very annoying and hurts my eyes at night.
Because Google won't support night mode on the pixel c
Great app Great filter for night mode.
Great App. As a f.lux user on Windows I always wanted an app as useful as it in Android, and after trying (and uninstalling) Twilight, I was losing hope. But Red Moon brought it back. It is an awesome app, and works just as easily as needed: no cluttering in the settings, explained configs and just great overall. The freedom of control makes it perfect for different usage patterns.
* Lower brightness applies per filter
* Custom (unsaved) filter remembers last used values
* Switch to custom filter in the notification
* Default filters can be deleted
* Default filters can be restored
* Basic fade in support, so the automatic transitions are smooth
* Bug fixed where sunrise and sunset times wouldn't be updated
* New translations thanks to all the contributors
* The notification is no longer automatically dismissed if you turn the filter off