IMPORTANT: Minimal Clock is a widget (not an application), it will only appear in the widgets section of your phone. It will not appear in the applications list! If it does not appear in widgets section, try uninstall and reinstall the app! thank you :)
For anyone looking for the reliable (but battery draining) version, you can download it from this link: http://tinyurl.com/ojyg9zv
A minimalist clock widget for your homescreen. Minimal Clock is lightweight and easy to use and has a simple design that many users will love.
- 2x2 Widget (resizable)
- High resolution widget option (Warning: high resolution widget will decrease battery life more than regular widget)
- Displays hour, am/pm, day of week, minute, and battery (arc)
- Custom colors for clock face border, clock face fill, battery arc, hour text, am/pm & day of week, minute text, minute face fill, and minute face border.
- Colors support alpha (transparent)
- Optional 24hr format
- Optional battery percentage
- Optional date format (8/20, 20/8, Aug 20, 20 Aug)
- Adjustable text and line thickness
- Easy access to settings by tapping bottom right corner of widget
- Optional tap to launch selected app
To add this to your homescreen, go to your app drawers. Then navigate to your widgets section, and find Minimal Clock. Hold it down and move it to the screen you want to add it to.