• Upload new pastes to your account or upload anonymously.
• View pastes on account or pastes upload anonymously from device.
• View trending pastes.
• Syntax Highlighting for code!
• Several Syntax Highlighting themes!
• Create new paste from clipboard or file.
• Share pastes.
• UI optimized for both phone and tablet screens!
Tags: pastebin, paste, text upload, syntax
Supports Paste encryption. If encryption is selected pastes are encrypted (AES-256) with a password. A SHA-256 hash of the password is stored in the database, not the passphrase itself, which ensures that only those who know the password will be able to view the content of your paste. All traffic is sent over SSL
Supports over 100 languages. Languages are listed in order of common (C, Java , Text Only, etc) , other (ActionScript, Debian Source File, etc ) and combo (XML+Ruby , HTML+Django/jinja, etc) .
Supports pastes of up to 200,000 characters
Pastes are not listed. Pastee assures users that it will never list or index your pastes for any reason. Privacy and security are essential to Pastee.
Paste IDs are carefully chosen , this makes them less susceptible to crawling bots. Paste ID's are short and easy to remember if you must.
Pastee Droid supports sharing of pastes via various apps such as twitter , text message , email etc.
Pastee Droid also supports URL-shortening .Just paste a URL and it will be shortened .
Pastes have reasonable expire times. An hour , a day , a week , a month and a year.
For more information on Pastee see https://pastee.org/about
"Pastee Droid" is copyrighted by Technologique Park
"Pastee" is copyrighted by Pastee
The Pastee Droid Logo is a modification based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Original can be found at http://www.android.com/developers/branding.html
Do you want to change LINE themes with your moods?
After you save theme files created by others into SD card,
you can change themes by this program all the time!""
Instruction on Fsticker : http://goo.gl/LSGtJO
Instruction on Youtube : http://goo.gl/01kgDv
Download LINE theme pack : http://goo.gl/tSR3kS
●Version of theme files must be the same with LINE, or you can't use those themes.
●If the theme is a zip file, you need to unzip it first.
●Changing to other themes built in LINE will not influence your chatting histroy and LINE stickers.
●To avoid tort, please download theme files on the Internet by yourself."""
Please install AppLock first.
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
My android tools :
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat
4. show the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
(P.S. the icon coms from Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan)
★Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
★Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
★Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
★Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
★Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
Theme Changer doesn't provide any Line theme(themefile), you need to download Line themes by yourself. If theme can not be imported, you can send it to me.
Line theme download sites：http://tinyurl.com/kdlzcxw
It is totally free and only for GO Keyboard(with 10000+ colorful themes and 800+ emoji, emoticons and smiley faces)! No need to set up the keyboard background wallpaper.
Download and Enjoy it!
Get this FREE theme to make your KEYBOARD more LOVELY and COLORFUL.
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. Please click the link to have it installed.
★How to Apply the Theme:
Download this theme and GO Keyboard.
Click into GO Keyboard Setting Page-> Theme -> Local -> Apply
More themes and more fun, click to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gokeyboard
For any question or suggestion, please FOLLOW US on Facebook or send us an email:email@example.com!
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Android Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Android Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Android Phone website
Find My Android Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Android Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Android Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Android Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Android Phone or our website.
Find My Android Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Android Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Android Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Android Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Android Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Android Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Android Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Android Phone can still help.
- paste a text url to a pastebin site
(see a list of supported sites below)
- open Pastebin Import
- select the pastebin site
- enter the id by typing or speech
(e.g. HakiCQqV for pastebin.com/HakiCQqV)
- copy the stored text to the clipboard or open the stored url in a browser
supported sites :
keywords: copy paste clipboard pastebin speech
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
- Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
- Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
You can find a beta version of the new 2.0 application here: https://market.android.com/details?id=be.bernardi.mvforandroid.beta
Give me some feedback about it!
If you find bugs or have suggestions, DO NOT post them as comments. I can't reply to those. Instead, you can use this platform: https://forge.bernardi.be/projects/mvfa (you must create an account and login to see the project) or send me a detailled e-mail at mvfa [at] bernardi.be
This application is under GPL v3 licence.
you can find the source code here: https://forge.bernardi.be/projects/mvfa (you must create an account and login to see the project)
Max tool series are already downloaded more then 3 million times in Android Market world wide.
in Tool Box...
- Length measuring tools
- Magnetic field Detector
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Flash Light
- Unit Converter
- Score Board
- Barcode Reader
If you have "Tool Box", you don't need to wonder in the market anymore.
"Tool Box" will help you anytime you want likes Swiss Army Knife.
It's Free Ver. and includes AD.
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
NOTE: this will not work with Tasker (as previously stated), as Tasker does not support Locale condition plugins.
Change your settings based on your phone's dock state.
Works with Locale on Android 2.0 or higher on phones compatible with docks (e.g. Droid and Nexus One).
Email me if you encounter any problems.