Congratulations on your decision to have joint replacement surgery! As a patient, staying connected to your healthcare team before and after surgery can help you have a better experience. The VELYS™ Patient Path app can help keep you connected and guide you through your joint replacement journey.
This app is only available to patients of participating medical offices. Ask your doctor if their office uses the VELYS™ Insights digital solution.
Once enrolled and activated, this app offers:
• An action list and educational content from your health care team to help you prepare for and recover from surgery.
• Opportunities to check in and send progress updates to your healthcare team.
• The ability to send images of the incision site, clearance documents and medications to your healthcare team. Knee replacement patients can also share range of motion photos. Receive feedback directly from your healthcare team.
• Progress tracking, including range of motion.
• Track steps by linking to the Health app or Fitbit.
The VELYS™ Patient Path app partners with you to help keep you informed, educated, and on track in your recovery.