Fuel economy is quoted as either Miles per Gallon (MPG) or Kilometres per litre (Km/L). In the UK we use imperial units for distance but metric units for volume. This is a simple application to calculate the MPG for the previous tank of petrol.
Enter the miles travelled for the last tank of petrol and then either the number of litres or the cash value of petrol and the price per litre. The program will calculate the volume of petrol used and convert it to Gallons. The MPG value is then displayed.
+simple addition of fillups. just a few clicks
+work without network connection
+use app in prefered units and currencies
+calculate estimated fuel cost of your trip
fuel cost calculator, trip cost calculator, journey price calculator, gas cost, petrol cost, fuel tracking
Combines several calculation methods and is determined automatically - just add records to refuel, refueling to complete, checkpoints and waypoints.
Statistics in digits and graphs:
fuel consumption / way cost / price of fuel / total cost / dayly cost ;
Separate calculator to estimate the cost of the path / fuel required for the trip.
Flexible customization of the units and interface elements : (liters / gallons of US-UK / l/100km / MPG) ...
Data import / export CSV
The application is free and Ad-Free.
Enter the amount of fuel and the distance you travel. It will then tell you your fuel economy.
You can also enter a cost for the tank of fuel and it will tell you the cost per mile (for example) that you travel.
Useful if you car doesn’t have an economy computer or if it does it can be used to check it’s accuracy.
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.
A simple to use Gas mileage calculator. Figure out your car's gas mileage and cost per mile. Just enter the number from your last fill-up and press the calculate button to see the results. Supports North American and European units. (Sorry, English only at this time.) Please send us your comments and feature requests.
• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
We’re always looking to improve - have a suggestion or comment? E-mail it to email@example.com or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add Fuel and Service related costs in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and Graphs available to track and improve fuel economy and mileage
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Capture gas receipts photos at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app.
5) Email your fill-ups directly from the app
6) The only app that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
6) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill-up.
7) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
8) The only app that lets you track your car's efficiency by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
9) Multiple settings available to track your fillup (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon(US), gallon(UK))
10) Data can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory(internal or external) or onto Google Drive
11) Supports partial fill-ups
12) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill-ups, Average Efficiency to date, Average Price/Qty, Efficiency by Octane, Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Efficiency by Filling Station and much more. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Fuel Buddy also lets you now track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs, making it the ultimate vehicle management app.
Fuel Buddy now lets you email your data along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account, or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy installed on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Working on the following features for the next version:
1) Service Reminders
Please feel free to write to me with any comments, feedbacks or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
Keywords: fuel, petrol, diesel, consumption, efficiency, gas, vehicle, car, bike, tracker, motorbike, km/l, mpg, refuel, fill up, fuel log, odometer, cost, calculator, fuel manager, fuel log, fuel consumption, fuel efficiency, export, import, csv, google drive, graph, chart, maintenance, fuel management, auto, octane, cheap gas, cheap fuel, gas prices, fuel prices, fuel brand, petrol pump, mileage tracker, speech, voice command, email, email receipts, vehicle management, service cost, maintenance cost, custom tasks, scheduled backups
Car Fuel Calculator is a simple to calculator that calculates fuel efficiency for your vehicle. This app includes a 'Data Log' to store all your fill-up information: date, distance (miles/kilometer), volume (gallons/liters/litres), price ($, €, £), price/unit of fuel, and result of calculation (MPG, L/100KM). Car Fuel Calculator also includes a Stats tab which shows total distance traveled, total fuel consumed, total money spent on fuel, average fuel efficiency, and average price per unit fuel.
*New* (Version 3.2) : Countries that use comma as decimal separator can now calculate fuel efficiency without crashing.
Please provide feedback and if you like the app please rate it! Also, If you have any issues please email me and I will try to resolve them as soon as I can.
Update: This app will no longer be supported or updated.
*Unlimited entries in Data Log (Limited to 5 in free version)
"Full Network Access" and "View Network Connections" -
These permissions are required in order for the advertisements to display. The PRO version of this app does not require these permissions.
"Google Play Billing Service"-
Required in-order to purchase Pro using in-app billing. Must have data connection as well.
fuel, gas, car, consumption, efficiency, calculator, mileage, fill-up, refueling, automobile, trucks, 100km, mpg
This fuel log keeps it super simple and even fun to track and monitor your fuel expenses.
Simply enter 3 values at the gas station after filling up the car, and take advantage of Gas Tracker's beautiful statistical graphs when you are doing your next car budget!
All you need to do after is fill-up is register these 3 values:
1 - Total mileage
2 - Amount tanked
3 - Price per liter or gallon
The fuel log app is designed to make one-hand navigation a breeze, so you can register your fill-ups while at the gas station!
Gas Tracker will do all the mileage calculations for you, and when you are doing your next car budget the app will present you with the complete overview of your car's mileage performance, monthly costs etc.
* Easiest fill-up registration process on the app market!
* Track fuel consumption.
* Unlimited cars.
* Calculate fuel consumption, car performance, car efficiency and monthly fuel costs.
* Most userfriendly fuel log app on the market!
* Gas Tracker is 100% Ad-free.
This description is auto translated Click to read the original English description
***** Important! *****
Common user mistakes:
- Do not try to test the app by pacing around in the same small area.
- Please note that GPS uses a lot of battery power.
- Satellite based GPS location does not work well indoors. Many apps use network based location because it does work indoors, but it is not accurate enough for use with this app. If the location icon is not solid in your status bar, that means your PHONE can't acquire a satellite GPS fix in that area.
- accurate to within 1 percent when compared to most car odometers under normal driving conditions.
- includes a timer
- includes pause / resume for each trip
- includes a lock to help prevent accidental reset/stop/start of your trip. After unlocked, it locks back in 9 seconds, or you can lock it yourself.
- includes displacement readout (straight line distance from your starting point)
- average speed readout in meters per second, feet per second, yards per second, kilometres per hour, miles per hour, nautical miles per hour
- actual speed readout (This may not be accurate at slow walking speeds)
- units include meters, kilometres, yards, feet, miles and nautical miles
- approximates distance travelled in some GPS dead spots such as driving through a tunnel by adding the as-a-bird flies distance to your trip.
- resumes tracking after restart (You must now enable this feature in settings)
- includes a custom calculator. Uses include taxi fare and energy burned while exercising
What this app does NOT do:
1) Does not record your route. Each trip has a start location, a last location, and a next-to-last location. No record of where you go is saved other than that. Only distance and time.
2) No location information ever leaves your device.
3) No maps. Only distance.
The application is commonly used by/for :
exercise (walking, jogging, running, hiking, skiing)
December 4, 2013 : version 2.11
Bug fix for Android 4.4 'Kit Kat'
August 13, 2013 : version 2.10
Fixed a bug that made renaming trips very frustrating.
August 2, 2013 : version 2.07
- Much more efficient and better on battery use
- Larger text achieved by hiding some text. Press unlock on the main screen to change
- Landscape mode
- Home screen widget for the full version. (10 day trial)
- Swipe between tabs
- added instant speed.
- Free version can have 3 trips
- Run at Boot is now a setting that defaults to false
August 10, 2013 : version 2.08
- 2 bugs fixed
- background service will restart after update now
- disabled move to SD Card (Widget will not work if on SD)
- 8/13/2013 version 2.09
Added a custom multiplier. For example a trucker gets paid 40 cents per mile, a walker burns 60 cals per kilometre, a boat uses .05 litres of fuel per nautical mile (20 nm/l). This can be anything that you want, but you are limited to multiplication.
To use, press the unlock button on the main screen and change to #3 and then visit the settings tab to enter your multiplier info.
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can now appear as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Currently displays the following information:
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, this trip
Maximum speed, this trip
Trip distance (three trip counters)
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color change when above your set warning speed
Battery power level
Satellite lock obtained icon
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the centre of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Exit DigiHUD: exit the app
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizeable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation.
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's sensors and should only be regarded as approximations.
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
Want to give good or bad feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
DigiHUD does requires the use of the device's GPS receiver.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly. If you don't, then please Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
* Large, easy to read analog speedometer dial with speed limit indicator.
* Average speed measurement
* Compass heading dial
* Landscape and portrait modes
* Supports imperial/metric units
* US or UK style speed limit signs
* 3D shaded speedometer bezel
* Configurable maximum speed
* Configurable speed limits
The paid 'pro' version of this application allows you to save the location and direction of any speed limits with a single keypress, and automatically switches the speed limit warning when you pass the saved location on your next journey.
Speedometer! is a digital speedometer based on the GPS in your phone with a few easy to use features:
-Easy to read display
-Landscape or Portrait Mode
-Output MPH or KPH
-Odometer / Trip meter
What other people are saying about Speedometer!:
"Not very many bells and whistles, but works great for my bike rides and walks. Just what I needed."
"I checked the speed with radar and it is dead on accurate."
"Does what it says it does, and what it needs to do!"
"Does exactly what they say it does. There is always going to be a tiny bit of lag with GPS. Perfect, simple."
The trip meter and max speed will continue to save until they are reset. They can be reset, and the units can be changed by hitting the info button.
Please note that this app uses the GPS to get speed so you have to allow the app to use your current location for the speedometer to work.
Speedometer! is made by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will drain the battery.