Odexer confirmed tested on:
[✔]International AT&T S3
☆ Your kernel must support init.d scripts to work. ☆
☆ Root access is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have it. ☆
In Android, applications come in packages with the extension .apk. These application packages, or APKs contain a classes.dex file. This file is an unoptimized version of the APKs java files. When you odex the APK it optimizes this file and pulls it out of the APK file. Doing so speeds up the boot process and app opening times.
This is enhanced version of "DS Super AppKeeper Lite", compare to lite version, it:
1. removed ads;
2. add "Backup app data" function for installed apps;
3. add "Restore app data" function for backup app, which has backup app data;
4. add "one tap backup apps";
5. add "share apps" to others;
6. low CPU cost;
7. has slim app size;
A MUST have remover/backup/install tool for GEEKs!(ROOTed user only!)
It is simple, easy, but powerful app! It is MUCH MORE than normal app installer/remover! It is:
1. Advanced app remover/uninstaller: It can remove/backup useless system apps easily! It will also show tips to user about the importance of certain system app.
2. Silent batch app uninstall/install: User do not need to uninstall apps and confirm each of them one by one. We provide silent batch uninstaller for you.
3. Multi version backup management: This app can manage multi version backup for a single app. In many case, you may find the old version is better than new version for some apps, this can help you to manage all of them! :D
4. Swap install function: It can one-key install user app backup file as system app, or one-key install system app backup (which has no odex file) as user app;
5. Remove system version of system update app: Update version of system app takes more space than normal app, since the system version is still exist on device after updated. This function can remove the system version and reinstall updated version with single operation and get more memory space.
6. Auto backup, can backup new app automatically.
(Attention: A REBOOT is required for removing system app to take effect completely!)
1. (Batch) remove user/system app;
2. (Batch) install user/system app;
3. Backup user/system app, including auto backup;
4. Install system app as user app;
5. Install user app as system app;
6. View app details;
7. View app n market;
1. A ROOTed phone;
2. USB debugging enabled (Go to System Settings->Application->Developemnt->USB debugging);
This application is an Add-On only and requires a fully working version of DonkeyGuard (http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-donkeyguard-security-management-t2831556). Please only purchase the Add-On if you got a working version of DonkeyGuard for your phone, otherwise this application is useless. This application does not appear inside the launcher.
The Location Picker is the first Add-On for DonkeyGuard which allows an easy handling with custom locations. It gives you the possibility to manage your personal custom locations by using a map. No more annoying latitude/longitude parsing with external tools to provide custom locations; DonkeyGuard Location Picker will do this for you.
FAQ & More
Github (https://github.com/CollegeDev/DonkeyGuard_Location_Picker) and XDA-Developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-donkeyguard-location-picker-t2882901)
- Root permission
- Second partition on external SD card (use Apps2SD partition tool to create 2nd partition)
0) Partition the SD card. Create two partitions on your SD card using the inbuilt partition tool.
1) Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
2) Batch link, unlink, reinstall, enable, disable, convert, integrate, clear data, clear cache, uninstall, move to SD, move to phone, create shortcut etc. functions
3) List applications, show detailed size information and link status
4) Sort and filter apps/games by many attributes
5) Search applications by name
6) Display available/used space information of internal storage, phone storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
7) Create mount script for SD card's 2nd partition
8) Relink all library files
9) Relink all dalvik-cache files
10) Rebind all external folders
11) Rebind all external folders on boot
12) Relink all library files on boot
13) Relink all odex files on boot
14) Relink all dex files on boot
15) Link all dalvik-cache files
16) Clear all dalvik-cache files
17) Clear all application cache files
18) Clear SD card's 2nd partition
19) Soft reboot
User/Updated system apps and games:
1) Link below files/directories to external SD card
a) Apk file
b) Odex file (if available)
c) Dex file
d) Library files
e) Internal data
f) Internal cache
g) External data (if available)
h) External cache (if available)
i) Obb (if available)
2) Launch app/game
5) Move to SD card (force move if move 2 SD is not supported by the app)
6) Move to phone
7) Enable and Disable
8) Convert to system app
9) Integrate with system app (Updated system apps only)
10) Clear internal data
11) Clear internal cache
12) Clear external data
13) Clear external cache
14) Share with other people
15) Share apk file with other people
16) View on Google play
17) Create shortcut
1) Link below files/directories to external SD card
a) Odex file (if available)
b) Dex file
c) Library files
d) Internal data
e) Internal cache
f) External data (if available)
g) External cache (if available)
h) Obb (if available)
2) Launch app
3) Uninstall (remove bloat ware)
4) Enable and Disable
5) Convert to user app
6) Clear internal data
7) Clear internal cache
8) Clear external data
9) Clear external cache
10) Share with other people
11) Share apk file with other people
12) View on Google play
13) Create shortcut
Apps2SD is a free (ad supported) app. You can send bug reports, feedback, suggestion and feature request to my email id. I'm always happy to hear you out.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
You even get to choose how you want to back it up:
Files are copied from /system/app, and this app does it all automatically, no root required.
Thanks for your support.
It's also able to notify SIM card change via SMS.
To access to your online personal control panel (previously registered by the app), connect to: http://www.afcpro.es/getbackphone.
Before installing Codeproof App manager, please setup Codeproof MDM by going to Codeproof website (http://codeproof.com) and sign-up. Then install "Codeproof MDM" app and enroll your device.
Some of the features are:
- Remotely block unproductive apps
- Remotely whitelist and blacklist apps
- Remotely block settings app
- Supports all android devices
Complete setup instructions are available at https://www.codeproof.com/blog/mobile-apps-whitelisting-using-codeproof-mdm/
It is able to backup your phone usage stats to Google Drive - you won't loose your phone usage info in case of changing your phone or factory reset.
Your phone usage habits are displayed on graphs for a quick big view, but you can dig into the details also if you need to.
Why would you use it instead of similar software?
1. It is clean and simple: you will see only what you really need to. Logalyzer won't flood you with annoying, unnecessary statistics and graphs.
2. Nice features like stats backup/restore to Google Drive.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please send email to email@example.com.
Similar to Phonalyzr, Call & SMS Stats, etc.