☆ This is not a standalone app, you need to download the LATEST version of Emoji Keyboard - CrazyCorn app in order to apply this theme. (Search “Emoji Keyboard” to download it)
Majority of the available functions can be used with 3rd party equipment as well.
Wireless Installer App allows doing the following:
* Finding the direction of a remote site / device on a map
* Showing of the exact location of a remote device using an integrated camera in the phone or tablet
* Reporting wireless link signal levels as audible signal coming from the handheld device (in a noisy areas a Bluetooth handset is recommended)
* Measuring link performance throughput and PPS), testing with different packet sizes
* Configuring basic parameters required for link establishment
* Multiple options to import the coordinates: WNMS, LinkCalc, Google Earth (kmz file) and manual.
Wireless Installer App requires Android version 4.0 or newer.
Important note: WNMS server must have HTTPS enabled
For more information about wireless products look at LigoWave and Deliberant websites.
Android Hive (Thanks a ton for the awesome tutorial!)
Tutorial Used: http://www.androidhive.info/2013/04/android-developing-flashlight-application/