This clock is very common in TV or radio studios.
- NTP Synchronization ( Gorgy Timing Server )
- No Ads
- Time display
- Display & color settings
- Stopwatch mode
- Timer mode
- Hour audio signal
- Screensaver override
In the next updates :
- Alarm feature
- Miniature clock widget
If you have comments, or want to report a problem, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org . Don't forget to mention the model of your Android device.
NTPSync is a simple NTP time synchronization app for Android.
To set system time to NTP time you need root access on your device, to just query the time you don't.
• Information can be found in in-app Help screen.
• If you have other problems please report them in the issue tracker on http://code.google.com/p/ntp-sync/issues
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
You can donate money to support the development in-app.
• Root access: To set system time
• Internet access: To query the NTP server
• Wakelock: To maintain a reliable network connection while querying NTP server
This application helps you keep the internal clock of your Android device accurate by synchronizing it with the GPS time signal.
ROOT access is required to actually set the time. The difference (in seconds) between your devices' time and the GPS time can be seen without root.
Looking for translators for languages other than english and german. Participate in the translation at http://bit.ly/gpsTimeLang
With SYNCRO, you can optimize internal GPS settings by changing the servers to be connected to synchronize time and data, thus being able to choose your country of residence or the closest, thus improving the speed.
* Requires a rooted device.
An application that replaces the contents of the file "gps.conf", for a defined and optimized parameters, including the selection of NTPs positioning new servers by country.
NOTE: An offset of 15 seconds means your phone is set to GPS time (no leap-seconds).
NOTE: Setting the clock requires root access. See website for more info.
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint. In paid version even smaller - less 100Kb.
Automatic sync works only for rooted devices!
ATTENTION! IF YOU WANT THE APP TO SET TIME ZONES, IT'S REQUIRED TO INSTALL "SMART TIME SYNC TZ DATA" TOO. Just click on timezone field in the app and follow guide.
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
In free version background sync feature is time limited.
Ya sea porque has adquirido un dispositivo de otro país preconfigurado, o porque has cambiado de ROM y la configuración actual no te funciona correctamente.
Con SYNCRO podrás optimizar la configuración interna del GPS modificando los servidores a los que debe conectarse para sincronizar el tiempo y los datos, pudiendo así elegir tu país de residencia o el más cercano, mejorando así la velocidad.
* Requiere un dispositivo Rooteado.
Aplicación que reemplaza el contenido del fichero "gps.conf", por unos parámetros definidos y optimizados, incluyendo la selección de nuevos servidores de posicionamiento NTPs según el país.
All the displayed times are computed from the Sidereal Clock's own timebase which is synchronized to an external high precision NTP time server.
To compute the local times it gets your longitude via GPS.
The Sidereal Clock is supported by ads.
Mit dieser App ist es Möglich, Zeitinformationen von (NTP) Servern abzurufen. Es kann entweder der Standardserver oder ein beliebiger in den Settings eingestellt werden.
Nach Drücken auf den Refresh Button wird
- Die aktuelle Zeit
- Die Laufzeit (RoundTrimTime) ähnlich PING
- Die NTP Zeit (Sekunden seit 1.1.1900, 0:00)
- Die UNIX Zeit (Sekunden seit 1.1.1970, 0:00)
- Die Abweichung von der Systemzeit
Weitere Informationen über das NTP Protokoll finden Sie in der Wikipedia: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Time_Protocol
Diese App nutzt Teile des Android Open Source Projects
1. Before using the program Nandroid backup is strongly recomended! Please do not write negative reviews, if Your machine cannot boot as a result of using of the program. The program works with hidden parameters of the kernel, which setting can lead to unstable operation of the device. Recovery is possible only in the presence of the backup.
2. Before you upgrade to version 3.х.х from versions 2.х.х it is recommended to completely remove the old version of the program and the license.
3. USB debugging option must be enabled!
4. The presence of root-rights necessarily.
5. BusyBox must to be installed.
6. On some devices you need a S-OFF.
7. It's strongly recomended to update BusyBox version to 1.20.x or latter.
If You like, to Your smartphone running at peak performance. If Your experience does not give You peace of mind and You change firmwares one by one, in search of the optimum decision for Your device. Try to adjust Your smartphone by youself and help other users with similar devices. mcTweaker is a system application, that allows you to set up hidden parameters of Android, to achieving maximum performance and minimum power consumption.
- separate management of the CPU frequency for different states of the screen (ON/OFF);
- CPU voltage control for different frequencies;
- management of the OOM killer parameters;
- setting of Dalvik VM heap parameters;
- setting of file system parameters (IO Scheduler, cache SD-card);
- management of the DNS-servers for different network connections;
- optimization of the network performace;
- manual and automatic synchronisation of time via the Internet, a large selection of NTP-servers;
- blocking of advertising;
- setting of the screen parameters (animation speed, auto brightness);
- optimization of graphics (hardware acceleration, anti-aliasing, the density of the screen, etc.);
- JIT-compilation on/off;
- optimization of energy consumption;
- editing the parameters of the A-GPS (select SUPL-server, select the NTP server, forced request (A-GPS data, cold start);
- editing of parameters in the file build.prop;
- script-manager with a built-in editor;
- autorun any scripts at boot time (emulation of init.d);
- home screen widgets to switch the set of parameters (CPU frequency, the parameters of OOM killer, switching the DNS-servers, time synchronization, the request of A-GPS data;
- launch any application by widget with the simultaneous adjustment of parameters;
- running the script by the widget;
- freezing, uninstallation of system apps and moving apps to the system memory;
- applications autorun management;
Pro-licence can be bought here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mclaught.mctweaker.donate
**Not for usage on phones with android 4.2 or newer**
- Root access required -
- BusyBox Required -
- New HTC phones need NAND-unlock -
This app enhances your GPS by using a more accurate time estimation from a NTP server near you. Select one from the list, or add your own.
If the app doesn't work, please use "root checker" to check if you are correctly rooted and busybox is installed before you give a bad rating.
It is possible to use it also as a clock.
■ The numerical list which judges whether it is a prime number
Remember you can compare the time difference between countries. Include the time of each country and the summer time.
The time is updated at the momment, according to the time change of the countries and cities where daylight saving applies.
IMPORTANT: this app is completely FREE!