Tired of not knowing when your next TTC Bus or Streetcar will be arriving? If so then Toronto Transit Tracker is the solution for you. Based on REAL-TIME LIVE Bus and Streetcar locations this application will provide users with the ability to find out when their next Bus/Streetcar will be arriving at their desired stop.
Users have the ability to save their favourite stops for fast access to times, use GPS to find a nearby stop, and use maps to find their desired stop times as well as see exactly where their closest Bus/Streetcar is.
List of Features:
(i) Simple easy to use interface
(ii) Save your FAVOURITE stops to view arrival times quickly
(iii) GPS to find your closest stops
(iv) MAPS to find desired stops based on routes and your location
(v) View LIVE Bus/Streetcar locations
(vi) Quickly Search Through Stops
(vii) All Times Auto-Refresh every 20 seconds
** This application is not affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
Some of the things major media outlets have said about us include:
“The Transit App offers a great experience…” - TechCrunch
“...easy-to-read interface... ” - The Verge
“...quick and responsive to help you get where you're going without messing around much in menus. “ - Lifehacker
And our users are ecstatic about us:
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus!”
“Wonderful transit app. So fast. Clear mapping. Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Can't say enough good things about this App. Clearly beats other Transit Apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience.”
You can use Transit App across North America and Europe to:
- Know when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map.*
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- See a full list of all scheduled stop times near you.
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Most current list of our supported cities here: http://thetransitapp.com/cities
As of last update Transit App was available with the following agencies, and is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app:
New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, Long Island Rail Road, Metro-North Railroad, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line), Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra), Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit**, NJ Transit, PATCO), Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus), San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, samTrans, Hyperloop, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit), Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA), Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MdTA), Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit), Atlanta (MARTA*), Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit), Baltimore (MdTA), Portland (TriMet*), San Diego (MTS, NCTD*), Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA), Houston (METRO), Honolulu (TheBus*), Pittsburgh (Port Authority), Dallas (DART), Denver (RTD), Las Vegas (RTC), Milwaukee (MCTS), Salt Lake City (UTA*), San Antonio (VIA), St. Louis (Metro), Austin (Capital Metro), Kansas City (KCATA), Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit), Louisville (TARC), Hampton (HRT)
Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit), Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu), Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries), Ottawa (OC Transpo*), Calgary (Calgary Transit), Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*), Québec (RTC), Halifax (MetroTransit), Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit), Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*), Banff (Roam Transit), Kelowna (BC Transit), Squamish (BC Transit), Victoria (BC Transit), Whistler (BC Transit), Kamloops (BC Transit)
Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien), Toulouse (Tisséo*), Nantes (SEMITAN*), Strasbourg (CTS), Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB), Rennes (STAR*)
** Uses real-time predictions and vehicle locations for some or all routes.
RELEASED TO 4.0 EDITION
The new tool which lets us access all important settings during our driving. It has such an easy interface where you'll find easy what to do
SELECT THE NAVIGATIOR: quickly access to Google Maps service.
PHONE YOU CONTACTS: Open the dial without having an accident or distractions.
MUSIC ACCESS: Quickly access to your music. So connect your mobile easily to your car speakers.
FIND YOUR CAR LAST LOCATION: After each driving, save your location, you'll be saving your current location to easy remember the place where you last parked your car.You can alternate between 3 different searching modes: GoogleMaps, Radar View and 3D augmented Reality View
AND MORE OPTIONS: Customize you background interface, your button's colors, language.
VERY EASY TO USE. This tool is designed for your comfortability and it'll try to bring you the best driving experience
MOST IMPORTANT. We are open to you! We are open to any suggestions or improvements you could think would be better to the app =D!
*** 2011 Apps4Ottawa contest winner
The many features in this App helps tourists and daily commuters find bus stops, obtain accurate and real-time route arrival times. It utilizes GPS, and GTFS data provided by OC Transpo.
✓ Discover near-by bus stops around your current location
✓ Locate a specific bus stop
✓ Display a list of your favourite routes and stops
✓ Display a history of your most accessed routes
✓ Display a list of all routes that passes through a specific stop
✓ Display up to 3 trips using GPS real-time data
✓ Display scheduled/estimated timetable
✓ Find stops using stop/station name or number
✓ Display scheduled route arrival times
Trip Planer / Advanced Planner
✓ Enter your desired origin/destination and let the planner show you what you need
✓ Use your current location
✓ Select origin/destination from list of pre-populated values
✓ Display the latest news from the Official OC Transpo website
✓ Easily access common and useful OC Transpo contact numbers
✓ Place a widget on your home-screen
*** Requires Google Play services
Data sources used:
✓ GTFS Data Exchange
✓ OC Transpo Live Next Bus Arrival Data Feed
✓ OC Transpo official web site
**This is a license only, it will not open or run on it's own. Download the FREE CarHome Ultra app first!**
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- 18 Shortcuts
- Location alerts
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked!
Keywords: Car Home, Car Dock, CarHome, Speedometer, CarHome Beta
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
Please feel free to contact me if you ever notice an incorrect bus time, map, or bug in the app.
Here is the first release of PG Transit bus schedules for Android!
*Note that Google Play Services and Google Maps must be installed on your phone in order to use the app's map features.
This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
New pro version of AC Transit Alerts. Adds predictions by stop, predictions on the bookmarks list, ability to bookmark stops, distance to stops, ... Also adds other frequently requested features and provides a vastly improved overall UI.
Email if you have questions/problems/suggestions
고속도로교통정보는 한국도로공사에서 실시간으로 제공하는 고속도로교통정보입니다.
인터넷 이용 시 www.roadplus.co.kr을 통해서도 제공됩니다.
1.고속도로교통정보를 빠르게 확인 하도록 상황지도정보, 노선별 소통정보, 구간의 CCTV 정보 제공
2.고속도로 이용 시 해당 고속도로의 교통속보 제공을 통해 상세한 도로상황 확인
3.고속도로 이용에 필요한 주유소정보와 가격정보를 확인
4.GPS를 이용한 가까운 고속도로 지점 교통상황 안내
5.한국도로공사 트위터 계정을 이용하여 고속도로 상태에 대한 정보제공
6.문의사항, 불편사항 상담 콜센터 연결 제공
1. 버스정보 검색 시 기본으로 내주변 인근버스목록을 제공하며 해당 정류소 혹은 버스 선택 시 버스 도착 및 위치정보를 제공하고 있습니다.
2. 지하철 행선안내기 정보와 연동되어 실시간 지하철 정보를 제공받으실 수 있습니다.
3. 안심귀가알림 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다. 해당 서비스는 보호자분께 사용자의 목적지정류소 도착예정시간이 통보되는 서비스 입니다.
4. 최단경로 서비스 및 하차알림 / 즐겨찾기 기능을 제공합니다.
고속도로 구간 검색하여 최단 경로의 실시간 소요시간및 거리를 제공합니다.
고속도로와 지방도로를 즐겨찾기에 추가하여 간편하게 사용 가능합니다.
전국 도로 지도를 제공하여 한눈에 교통 파악이 가능합니다.
고속도로의 경우 방향별 전체 소요시간을 보여주어 전체 소통 상황을 한눈에 파악 할 수 있습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 마포구 신수동 85-15 202호
대한민국 최초 통합 대중교통정보(서울시 마을버스/시내버스/ 지하철) 안내 도우미
"스마트 교통"에 오신것을 환영합니다!!
출.퇴근할 때 마다 따로 검색하기 불편하셨죠?
이번에 개편된 스마트교통은 교통정보를 하나의 앱에서 카드형태로 쉽고 간편하게 안내합니다.
그리고 실시간 날씨정보로 출/퇴근 기상상황에 대비하시고
정류장 주변의 지도 페이지에서 딩동! 가맹점도 찾아보세요.
1. 최근검색정보 제공
- 내가 검색했던 정보를 한 곳서 한눈에!
2. 서울 마을/시내버스 정보 검색
- 서울 시내/마을버스 실시간 도착 예정 정보
- 주변 정류장 검색
- 자주 이용하는 버스 정류장 즐겨찾기 등록
3. 지하철 정보 검색
- 출발역과 도착역을 기준으로 빠른길 찾기(최단경로, 최소환승)
- 역별 지하철 시간표 (첫차, 막차, 토/공휴일 열차 시간표) 제공
- 역별 상세정보 (화장실 위치, 내리는 문 방향, 편의시설 등)]
- 지하철 실시간 도착 예정 정보
- 앱 사용중 발생하는 문제 또는 서비스 문의는 firstname.lastname@example.org로 보내주세요.
- 리뷰에만 의견을 남기실 경우, 고객님 문제에 대한 정확한 확인 및 답변이 어렵습니다.
- " Smart 교통"은 (주)한국스마트카드와 서울특별시 교통정보센터에서 제공하는 데이터를 기반으로 제작되었습니다.
홈페이지(http://topis.seoul.go.kr)와 모바일(http//m.topis.seoul.go.kr)을 통해서도 서비스가 제공 됩니다.
1. 지도 및 이미지 기반의 서울시 주요도로 소통정보 제공
2. 도심권 주요 도로 CCTV 영상제공
3. 나눔카, 주차장, 자전거 등 위치정보 제공
4. 버스 도착 및 위치정보 제공
5. 실시간 지하철 정보 제공
6. 안심귀가알림 서비스 제공
7. 길찾기/즐겨찾기 기능 제공
8. 문의사항, 불편사항 상담 콜센터 연결 제공
More from developer
Have TransiCast LA announce the next stop when riding a route or connect your BlueTooth(tm) watch.
Find stops by streetname, landmark and phone location
Please visit www.transicast.com/android/la for more details.