For this app to work ROOT is required. Do not ignore this requirement and blame the app for not working!
AppRadio mode requires that your device is connected to the HDMI input of the head unit. Depending on the device this can be done with a MHL / Slimport / Miracast / Chromecast adapter.
Because this app may not work for your setup there's an extended trial period of 48 hours. In order to claim this simply request a refund within 48 hours after purchase by emailing the order number to the support email address.
The user's manual is available here: http://goo.gl/DcO5v2
Support forum thread at XDA-developers: http://goo.gl/vmStT3
Supported head units: any AppRadio that supports Android AppMode via HDMI. For example: SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, AVIC-NEX4000 and AVIC-NEX8000.
Units that have AppRadio mode via USB are not supported.
The following features are supported:
- AppRadio buttons
- Steering wheel controls
- GPS data transfer via mock locations (only works with head units that have a GPS receiver AND do not have built-in navigation)
- Auto enables mock locations on connection (if app is converted to a system app)
- Wake lock
- Rotation locker (to put any app in landscape mode)
- Real calibration
- Start at boot (for use with Android sticks)
- Start on HDMI detection (for use with phones and HDMI adapters)
- Notifications to indicate connection state
- Widget for returning to head unit home screen
- Automatic Bluetooth toggle for improved connection
- Assign system app rights without the need to move files
For Reloaded to be able to switch Mock locations automatically, it needs to have system app rights. These can be assigned as following:
In the menu select the entry 'System app enable'. Once the rights are assigned the entry will change to 'System app disable'. When executed the system app rights will be revoked. When 'System app enable' is activated, the diagnostics will show 'Can switch mock locations' ticked. However it will not show 'Installed as system app' as technically it's not installed as a system app but nonetheless it has system app rights and the Mock locations can be switched.
When the app is still installed as a system app (by moving the files) the menu entry is disabled as it makes no sense. In order to enable the functionality remove the files that were moved to make it a system app first and then install the latest version.
AppRadio is a registered trademark of Pioneer.
Disclaimer: You are solely responsible for using this app in such a way that it does not impair your ability to drive.
* Check the timetable - offline
* Trip planner online/offline
* Map online/offline
This is a BETA version so it can still contain some bugs. We appreciate your reporting them to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently supported cities:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Mińsk Mazowiecki
- Nord Express
- Starogard Gdański
If Your city is missing vote for it on http://mobilempk.uservoice.com/forums/160035-nowe-miasta-w-mobilempk/filters/top
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring Android AppRadio Mode*¹:
- AppRadio SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, SPH-DA120
- DVD Receivers AVH-X8500BHS, AVH-4000NEX
- Navigation Receivers AVIC-X850BT, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH, AVIC-5000NEX, AVIC-6000NEX, AVIC-7000NEX, AVIC-8000NEX
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring AppRadio One*²:
DVD Receivers AVH-X2700BS, AVH-X3700BHS, AVH-X4700BS, AVH-X5700BHS, AVH-X6700DVD, AVH-X7700BT
To make the single cable connection, owners can use the Pioneer CD-MU200 USB to micro USB cable or the micro USB cable that comes with the phone.
NOTE: Android compatibility requires the Android device to meet certain hardware and software requirements. To view a full list of AppRadio Mode compatible Android devices, please visit the URL below:
First AppRadio One compatible phones tested are:
Nexus 5 – Android 4.4.4
Motorola Moto G – Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Core II – Android 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.3
Samsung Galaxy S4 – Android 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini – Android 4.2.2
Sony Xperia Z – Android 4.2.2
Sony Xperia Z2 – Android 4.4.2
Software End User License Agreement
* Ordering via Internet (no phone call so you don't have to speak polish) (Warsaw only for now)
* GPS localization
* up-to-date taxi prices
* 72 cities, 392 taxi companies
* integrated with Transportoid
* works offline - no roaming costs
Look for the ParkChicago logo on street signs throughout the city to determine availability in your area.
· Pay for parking without having to visit the pay box or place a receipt on your dashboard
· Mobile alerts 10 minutes prior to your time expiring
· Extend your parking time remotely
· Receipts emailed straight to your inbox
· Add multiple vehicles
For each transaction less than 2 hours, a 35¢ convenience fee is added. For each transaction of 2 hours or more, the convenience fee is free.
Have TransiCast LA announce the next stop when riding a route or connect your BlueTooth(tm) watch.
Find stops by streetname, landmark and phone location
Please visit www.transicast.com/android/la for more details.