With this application you can search route from origin-destination shelter and show the map (googlemaps integration). You can also watch webcam for each shelter.
Bug report send to : http://dreamfighter.web.id/android/bugreports.php or firstname.lastname@example.org
A brief summary of features...
-show route corridors
-watch shelter webcam
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Required for googlemaps, improve searching performance.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS - Required for saving cache data searching.
* Check the timetable - offline
* Trip planner online/offline
* Map online/offline
This is a BETA version so it can still contain some bugs. We appreciate your reporting them to us email@example.com
Currently supported cities:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Mińsk Mazowiecki
- Nord Express
- Starogard Gdański
If Your city is missing vote for it on http://mobilempk.uservoice.com/forums/160035-nowe-miasta-w-mobilempk/filters/top
1. Mudahnya pencarian rute dengan mengetikkan nama halte atau memilih halte pada peta secara point-to-point
2. Rute perjalanan yang ditampilkan pada peta
3. Estimasi waktu dan lama perjalanan
4. Detail informasi halte, seperti ATM dan minimarket terdekat.
buSpot memberikan informasi estimasi waktu perjalanan bus secara real-time
For this app to work ROOT is required. Do not ignore this requirement and blame the app for not working!
AppRadio mode requires that your device is connected to the HDMI input of the head unit. Depending on the device this can be done with a MHL / Slimport / Miracast / Chromecast adapter.
Because this app may not work for your setup there's an extended trial period of 48 hours. In order to claim this simply request a refund within 48 hours after purchase by emailing the order number to the support email address.
The user's manual is available here: http://goo.gl/DcO5v2
Support forum thread at XDA-developers: http://goo.gl/vmStT3
Supported head units: any AppRadio that supports Android AppMode via HDMI. For example: SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, AVIC-NEX4000 and AVIC-NEX8000.
Units that have AppRadio mode via USB are not supported.
The following features are supported:
- AppRadio buttons
- Steering wheel controls
- GPS data transfer via mock locations (only works with head units that have a GPS receiver AND do not have built-in navigation)
- Auto enables mock locations on connection (if app is converted to a system app)
- Wake lock
- Rotation locker (to put any app in landscape mode)
- Real calibration
- Start at boot (for use with Android sticks)
- Start on HDMI detection (for use with phones and HDMI adapters)
- Notifications to indicate connection state
- Widget for returning to head unit home screen
- Automatic Bluetooth toggle for improved connection
- Assign system app rights without the need to move files
For Reloaded to be able to switch Mock locations automatically, it needs to have system app rights. These can be assigned as following:
In the menu select the entry 'System app enable'. Once the rights are assigned the entry will change to 'System app disable'. When executed the system app rights will be revoked. When 'System app enable' is activated, the diagnostics will show 'Can switch mock locations' ticked. However it will not show 'Installed as system app' as technically it's not installed as a system app but nonetheless it has system app rights and the Mock locations can be switched.
When the app is still installed as a system app (by moving the files) the menu entry is disabled as it makes no sense. In order to enable the functionality remove the files that were moved to make it a system app first and then install the latest version.
AppRadio is a registered trademark of Pioneer.
Disclaimer: You are solely responsible for using this app in such a way that it does not impair your ability to drive.
Professional version can be used in the analysis and writing video recording and playback of personal computers and statistical acceleration due to gravity, the functionality of the whole.
Analysis software for Windows is a free download from the storeroom α(This application language is Japanese.)
While you reflect on the monitor in real driving conditions the car-free, to be recorded.
And immediately see the data were recorded, traveling, etc. can be useful for checking the gymkhana.
You can see the statistics and data of maximum acceleration of gravity, making it ideal for measurement of performance, such as tires.
Warning functions and acceleration
Naraseru warning sound acceleration so that you set, and the practice of load transfer, these can be used up to eco-driving.
Video & analysis on a PC, write
By moving the data to the PC, and can be analyzed from the dedicated software, and export video. More detailed analysis can be embedded into the exported video travel videos.
※ It is recommended that you buy from can be confirmed to work with (If you wish to use) version and Windows version Perosnal.
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring Android AppRadio Mode*¹:
- AppRadio SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, SPH-DA120
- DVD Receivers AVH-X8500BHS, AVH-4000NEX
- Navigation Receivers AVIC-X850BT, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH, AVIC-5000NEX, AVIC-6000NEX, AVIC-7000NEX, AVIC-8000NEX
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring AppRadio One*²:
DVD Receivers AVH-X2700BS, AVH-X3700BHS, AVH-X4700BS, AVH-X5700BHS, AVH-X6700DVD, AVH-X7700BT
To make the single cable connection, owners can use the Pioneer CD-MU200 USB to micro USB cable or the micro USB cable that comes with the phone.
NOTE: Android compatibility requires the Android device to meet certain hardware and software requirements. To view a full list of AppRadio Mode compatible Android devices, please visit the URL below:
*¹ AppRadio Mode compatible smartphones:
*² AppRadio One compatible smartphones:
Nexus 5 – Android 4.4.4
Motorola Moto G – Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S – Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Core II – Android 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.3
Samsung Galaxy S4 – Android 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini – Android 4.2.2
Samsung Galaxy S5 – Android 4.4.2
Sony Xperia Z – Android 4.2.2
Sony Xperia Z2 – Android 4.4.2
Software End User License Agreement
Now with Appaja, no problem anymore. It will help you easily to go anywhere in Jakarta.
Traveling in Jakarta has never been easier.
Since your Android phone :
- Quickly calculate your route by using a multimodal search engine.
- Find a way easily in the Nantes urban area by consulting the plans of the Tan network.
- Localize immediately the station the closest to the network Tan.
- Optimize your travels by consulting in real time the schedules of the next passages of all the lines of the network Tan which serve your station.
- Travel with quiet mind by consulting the traffic information of lines and equipments of the network Tan which you use by benefiting from a classification of the disturbances (to come, current, ended).
Keywords : Tramway, Tram, Light rail, Bus, Busway, Navibus, Chronobus, Nantes
Have TransiCast LA announce the next stop when riding a route or connect your BlueTooth(tm) watch.
Find stops by streetname, landmark and phone location
Please visit www.transicast.com/android/la for more details.