Nursing Diagnosis Handbook
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
Preview – View select topics to experience how you can quickly find a correct nursing diagnosis and move forward to complete a specific care plan.
Buy – Purchase Nursing Diagnosis Handbook at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their device by entering their username and password.
About Nursing Diagnosis Handbook:
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook delivers the essential information needed to quickly reach an accurate nursing diagnosis and write effective care plans. Users can locate suggested nursing diagnoses for 1,300 signs and symptoms, medical diagnoses, surgeries, and disorders, then link directly to 200+ detailed sample care plans. Topics contain citations with links to the PubMed database making Nursing Diagnosis Handbook the perfect evidence-based guide for practicing nurses and nursing students.
Features of Nursing Diagnosis Handbook include:
• Cross-reference links from diagnoses to care plans
• Suggested nursing diagnoses for 1,300+ patient symptoms
• 200+ detailed care plans for NANDA-I accepted diagnoses
• Pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home and critical care nursing interventions
• PubMed links to evidence-based research
• Nursing references identified in each care plan
• Root Cause Thinking to determine underlying causes of disease
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Betty J. Ackley, MSN, EdS, RN; Gail B. Ladwig, MSN, RN
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Nursing Pharmacology is a fully-featured flash card app that includes:
+ Main Deck
+ Faves Deck
+ Ignore Feature
+ Shuffle Ability
+ Choice of Primary Side
+ Search Feature
+ Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Interface
Individual cards can be added to or removed from a built-in "Faves Deck" at any time. Use the "Faves Deck" to study only the cards that really give you trouble.
Cards can also be "ignored." If you've mastered a card, just add it to the "Ignore List."
Both the "Main Deck" and the "Faves Deck" can be shuffled at any point.
You can also select which side of the card (front or back) you want as the primary side.
There's also a search feature and a complete index!
The "Flip" button really flips the card (just like a real flash card!) and the arrows can be used to navigate to cards within a deck.
Perfect for doctors, paramedics, nurses, medical students or anyone interested in medicine!
Download Nursing Pharmacology today because your education can't wait!
Keywords: nurse, pharma, drug, drugs, dose, dosage, administer, patient, treat, iv, drip, monitor
Prepare for the NCLEX wherever you are - at home, the library, on the bus or in line at the movie theater. It contains studying and test-taking tips, strategies, techniques, and nursing content in quick snippets to allow you to maximize your time to review.
- Extremely portable for carrying along and studying anywhere
- Reinforces key nursing content found on the NCLEX exam: Med-Surg, Pharm, OB, Pedes, Maternity and Psych and supplies effective review strategies
- Emphasizes critical thinking, study skills, time management, and significant content such as management and leadership
- "Tools" section offers eight self-assessment test-analysis tools to help the reader analyze their performance, focusing on either the process of test taking (performance trends or information processing errors) and knowledge deficits at both a general and discipline-specific content level, and suggests corrective action plans
-Find how well you are doing. Check out your statistics over time and see your progression. The option is located in the menu.
-Make you questions more difficult! From the menu screen, pick difficulty by random (default) or category based. Category-based adds more difficulty.
Disclaimer: All material is found from textbooks and review books. The developer cannot guarantee 100% accuracy. If you find a mistake, please report so it will be fixed.
~ In addition this app is designed for the nursing student or beginning nurse to help learn concepts of pharmacology. It is organized by body system and by major drug categories. By learning common drug categories, the nurse can begin to recognize common considerations about all drugs within those categories. This may help enhance performance on the NCLEX licensure exam and will help nurses to recognize major considerations for each category. Each category of drugs is explained in simple terms using the nursing process. Included are common side effects, adverse reactions, rationale for use, nursing assessments, teaching, and drug names associated with each category. There is a search tab to look up over 200 drug categories and over 1775 individual drug names that might be used in various healthcare settings. Additional features include an extensive list of alternative agents and what they might be used for, pharmacology terminology that is necessary to understand how drugs work , common intravenous medications with information on how long to infuse over, step-by-step approach for calculations (oral, IM, IV, IVPB), and common conversions.
•Search by body system, category, or individual drug names
•General information about the category and mechanism of action
•Important Nursing assessments
•IV Push suggested minimum infusion times
•Step-by-step approach to solving drug calculations
•Over 1775 drug names
•Over 200 drug categories
•Easy to find icons for each body system
•Over 80 alternative agents with associated uses
Disclaimer: This reference is not intended to substitute for nursing education, texts, and other resources utilized by institutions and facilities to educate students and/ or facilitate safe client care. Due to the sensitive nature of medical and nursing references, this information may consistently need to be changed, supplemented, and updated to reflect current evidence based practice and medical/ nursing research. It does not contain every single aspect related to drug therapy. Variations in client genetics, comorbidities, physical assessment findings, diagnoses, and symptoms may alter the way each drug works with each client. This app is not intended to substitute for care provided by health care professionals.
This App provides “Pharmacology” references.
5. Drugs affecting on Nervous system
6. Drugs affecting on Central nervous system
7. Drugs affecting on Cardiovascular system
8. Drugs affecting on Endocrine system
9. Drugs affecting on Respiratory system
10. Drugs affecting on Gastro intestinal Tract
11. Drugs affecting on Erectile dysfunction
Please, write a review
Copyright © Knowledge flow 2013
Download the free version to see all of our excellent features and content, then upgrade to the PRO version for 700+ multiple-choice questions!
Study anywhere with Med Preps CCRN Exam Review app. Take practice tests with questions that mimic the style and cover the content of real CCRN questions.
The pro version of the app includes:
•Database of 700+ multiple choice practice questions
•Study anywhere, anytime, even without a connection
•Content is continually monitored and updated to reflect current critical care register nurse standards
Multiple-choice Practice Questions Cover (700+ practice questions):
•Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
If you have any issues at all, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you asap!
About Med Preps:
Med Preps is a leading test preparation company that creates high-quality material for a number of medical certification exams. We are committed to providing the best and most convenient preparation material on the web and on mobile devices. Try us on your mobile device or online at www.medpreps.com!
stay connected with travel / local regional assignments provided by the nation’s top staffing agencies. Download this free app and you’ll be on your way to locating that next exciting opportunity. Anytime,
anywhere you’ll be in touch with the latest in travel / local regional assignments as they become
available. Search, view and apply all without having to register with the HealthCare Traveler JobBoard.
- Disciplines Included are: Advanced Practice Nursing Jobs, Nurse Jobs, Therapy Jobs, Pharmacy Jobs
and Allied Health Jobs & Travel Assignments.
- Jobs and Travel Assignments are exclusively posted by staffing agencies only, no backfilling from public
- Locate that perfect healthcare travel assignment with one quick search
- If you would like to register, save job searches and or set up job alerts as they become available
- View expanded job details on your mobile phone
- View complete staffing agency information
Keywords: HealthCare Traveler, Healthcare Jobs, RN, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Jobs, Travel Nurse,
Travel Nurse Jobs, Travel RN Jobs, Travel RN Assignments, Therapist Jobs, PT Jobs, Physical Therapist
Jobs, PTA Jobs, Travel PT Jobs, Travel OT Jobs, Occupational Therapist Jobs, Nurse Staffing Agency,
Nurse Staffing Agencies, CRNA Jobs, Occupational Therapy Jobs, Physical Therapy Jobs, Pharmacy Jobs,
Pharmacist Jobs, Travel Pharmacist Jobs, Wound Care Jobs, Travel Nursing Jobs, Advanced Practice RN
Jobs, APN Jobs, Job Board, Nurse Job Board, RN Job Board, RN Assignments, RN Travel Assignments,
Health Care Traveler, Health care Jobs
If you would like more information about this app or our services contact 855.335.9924 or Email:
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ****
Specifically geared towards patient-care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications. This nursing classic is revised annually to reflect approval of new drugs, changes in usage of current drugs, and withdrawal of older ones.
* Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
* Mechanisms of action
* Common usage and dosage
* Side effects
* Drug Interactions
* Nursing implications
* New drugs
* Patient education
* Expanded coverage of medical herbs
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"This very useful drug reference will easily fit in your lab coat pocket. The information is accurate and up to date. Due to size constraints, only the most frequently used medications are included in this book. This book retains its value by being revised yearly and maintaining a database of the most current information."--Doody's Review Service
Judith Barberio PhD, RN, APN, C, ANP, GNP, FNP, SNC is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Rutgers University School of Nursing. In addition to being the author of the annual Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide, she has conducted research on chronic illness, primary health care in urban settings, pharmacology and pain control, and health policy. She is also President of the Rutgers University School of Nursing Alumni Association.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
NCLEX-RN Stanford Review is the only app which simulates the actual NCLEX-RN and PN examinations. 4000 questions and answers were written by nurse educators who reviewed the new NCLEX examination.
Get help with difficult nursing sciences questions with free online chat with an NCLEX instructor.
The subject categories are the same as on the actual NCLEX examination, and the questions are formatted just like the real NCLEX examination. You can take a timed practice examinations with 9 competency levels - just like the actual examination.
NCLEX RN PN Stanford Review questions, answers, and rationales have been professionally edited for accuracy.
• New questions covering the 2013 Basic Life Support and ACLS Guidelines.
• New questions covering the 2013 ACOG, ANA, and AANP Nursing Best Practices Guidelines.
• NCLEX competency levels and Candidate Performance Standards
• 4000 unique multiple-choice questions organized by NCLEX category
• Choose the topics you want to study.
• Take practice examinations with new questions each time.
• Each question includes detailed rationales.
• Review your exam scores and rationales.
• Get help with difficult nursing sciences questions with free online instruction.
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
Rationales are available for an in-app purchase of $3.99. Please review the screenshots before downloading.
== PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Nursing Central service. ==
Nursing Central helps nurses and students find detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures. The moment a question arises you can consult the automatically updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with more than 65,000 entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also subscribe to your favorite nursing journals and search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database directly from your mobile device.
Five great nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 22+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
Nursing Central for Mobile + Web features:
• Trusted, up-to-date disease, drug, and test information
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Access to 22+ million journal entries form MEDLINE/PubMed
• Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Web access for one year
How It Works:
Current Nursing Central for Mobile + Web subscribers:
• Install the application on your device.
• Open the application and enter your Nursing Central for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The Nursing Central content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
Nurse’s Pocket Guide
Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
Preview – View select topics to experience Nursing Pocket Guide’s detailed nursing diagnoses, interventions, and care plan recommendations.
Buy – Purchase Nurse’s Pocket Guide at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their Android Device by entering their username and password.
About Nurse’s Pocket Guide:
Make accurate nursing diagnoses and develop effective care plans with this comprehensive app. Each diagnosis listing includes a definition, related factors, defining characteristics, prioritized actions/interventions, NIC/NOC classifications, and documentation guidelines. Or, choose by patient symptom and link directly to associated nursing diagnoses.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide include:
• 440 medical conditions with associated nursing diagnoses
• Updated NANDA-I 2012-2014 diagnoses
• Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
• Actions/Interventions organized by nursing priority
• Care plan guides
• Icons for cultural, collaborative, community/home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan, and medications
• NIC and NOC labels for each diagnosis
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilynn E. Doenges, APRN, BC; Mary Francis Moorhouse, RN, MSN, CRRN, LNC; Alice C. Murr, BSN, RN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
1) List down all your random duties and doctor's orders!
2) Set reminder for each tasks in seconds!
3) Use your valuable time effectively in providing care!
4) Avoid Medical errors!
5) Be an efficient and competent Nurse!
Hello dear Nurses,
''Nurse's Aid'' is a free android reminder app, which helps nurses and other healthcare professionals to minimize the work load by organizing their duties effectively round the clock.
Six major advantages of this app:
1. It helps to remind random tasks associated with patients.
2. It is very user friendly and we can edit the default tasks on the app.
3. An overview display helps to review all tasks set on the app.
4. Setting reminder is very easy within 5 sec.
5. Its talking alarm feature (in paid version) helps to remind tasks when we are unable to pick the device and see the app ( especially when we are attending some procedure.
6.Very effective tool for effective handover among nurses and avoid medical errors.
''Now hit on the install button and start enjoying your nursing job and bag immense blessings from your clients''
Don't forget to provide your reviews and comments and give us your support by giving a 5 star *****
****For advanced features, please download the pro version of Nurses Aid on googleplay