Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Features of this project management system app:
- Add/Create new projects
- Add tasks to each individual projects
- Delete/Update the tasks and projects
- Search tasks
- Flexible and easy to use app
- Add start and end dates of projects to track the progress of work
- Submit feedback
- Share the tasks
A PMS is what we always search for on Google play for our android mobile but usually you will find some ebooks or different apps which are of no use for you. This is our first step to provide you a mobile Project management system and we will be enhancing it regularly. Your feedback is very important for us.
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
With the app, you can:
- Check real-time store inventory
- Easily reorder the items you buy the most
- Find all your items at the closest store
- Review your past purchases and e-receipts
- Shop 700,000+ products online
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
This is a mobile learning resource for Best Practice in Project, Programme and Risk Management Methodologies such as PRINCE2 Project Management, MSP Programme Management, M_o_R Risk Management, APM Project Management, P3O Support Office, MoV Management of Value, MoP Management of Portfolios, Agile Project management, Agile DSDM framework, etc.
Includes method overviews, qualification details, tests and videos on using and implementing best practice in your project and programme environments.
Brought to you by SPOCE eLearning.
GET ORGANIZED WITH TASKS
Create tasks quickly for yourself or a teammate. Add to-dos, reminders, and requests.
COMMUNICATE ABOUT WORK
Comment directly on tasks and get updates on the progress of your team's tasks and projects.
MANAGE THE DETAILS OF TEAMWORK
Track due dates, assignees, and notes on your tasks.
PLAN YOUR DAY
View and organize your task list. Re-order tasks as priorities and statuses change.
COMPLETE WORK ON-THE-GO
Swipe to complete tasks, which notifies your team that your work is finished.
SYNCS WITH WEB APP
Whether working in the Asana web app or on your phone or tablet, you and your team will see updates and stay in sync.
Add tasks, projects, and comments for free (up to 15 people).
For more information about Asana’s features visit https://asana.com/product
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
Project Plan 365 looks and feels exactly like MS Project- you may think about PP365 as Microsoft Project for Windows Tablets or MS Project for the Cloud!
Project Plan 365 creates new or saves MPP compatible files that can be opened from MS Project 2013 or earlier versions.
Project Plan 365 provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gant Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc.
Project Plan 365 provides critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other like MS Project sophisticated features.
You can open and save MPP files from any cloud storage location like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, SharePoint Online, Base Camp or from your local network file storage or local SharePoint server.
Create and share MS Project MPP compatible files for free now!
No need for MS Project/MS Project Server licenses or software.
For more info please visit our website at www.projectplan365.com
- Create New, View, Edit and Print MS Project 2013 and earlier versions MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Invite Team Members and Share Microsoft Project MPP file with others
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports
for small shopkeepers and business persons, who want to maintain their customers records in Android mobile.This app is created to maintain only customers payment records.
User can add, edit and delete customers details.
User can make entries for payments, can delete those entries and edit only last record of the particular customer.
User can make a call and send a message to the customer from this app.
user can set a reminder, can edit and delete.
Customer Book : All customers list, user can see details of customer by selecting that particular customer in list.
Payment Records: All payments entries list like call history, user can see a particular customer's all payment details by selecting him in the list.
City List: In this option user can add a new city.
The Application keep details transaction of client/customer .
The application will be help who are handling project and client part payment details. So they easily track how much amount client paid for which project/item and how much amount due for particular clients or project.
Feature are :
1 ) Add client with any currency
2 ) Add project with status
3 ) Add Transaction of a particular client or project .
4 ) Clear view how much amount due or paid by Client.
Best part of application is easily keep How much amount due or paid of a particular client or project