Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for project managers or planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create or Import project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Import & manage your existing project as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Project managers can create and carry their plans on their devices
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task manager by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
This version contains 'Sample Data' only.
Another version of application is available with Odata(SAP gateway) on request.
The purpose of this application is to enable Project Managers to effectively manage his Project by providing him a real time view of the Project Status and Information anytime anywhere. It enables the Project Manager to monitor the Scheduled Activities of the Project, thus allows him to keep a track of the Activity Progress of the Project and also maintains the Team Information working on a task. He can also view the Financial Reports and Activity Project Report for the Project for the previous, current and next fiscal year.
Projects : This module gives an overall information on the projects and their improvement status viz., Active , Inactive, Prelim and Archived.
2.Client : This lists all the clients.
3.Contacts : This lists all the contact information's.
4.Invoice : This provides the user to generate invoice for each job in the project.
Contractor Rewards is a rewards program for professional builders, remodelers, and trade contractors in the construction industry. Contractor Rewards lets you earn rewards for your business, your employees, and yourself, just for buying quality products from leading building products manufacturers. It's free and easy to participate.
Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management.
How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome. Whether you are a project manager who is in charge of a large company project or you have a small project that you need to complete, you need to know the basics of project management.
Trying to get a project off the ground can be daunting, as can the problems that can come with the project. You might run into snags during your project that may cause you some headaches. Project management can be one challenge after another.
If you have been feeling overwhelmed when it comes to project management and a bit disorganized, you can benefit from this book.
Once you learn the secrets to project management, you can learn not only how to successfully manage your projects at work, but also to manage individual projects.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Chapter 1 – Introduction
★ Chapter 2 – Creating A Project Management Methadology
★ Chapter 3 – Where Does The Buck Stop?
★ Chapter 4 – Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
★ Chapter 5 – Setting The Stage For A Successful Project
★ Chapter 6 – The Importance Of Developing And Maintaining A Budget
★ Chapter 7 – Taking Action - Execution Of The Plan
★ Chapter 8 – Rules To Manage By
★ Chapter 9 – Your Personality And Project Management Style
★ Chapter 10 – The Cycle Of Decision Making
★ Chapter 11 – Getting Your Project Back On Track
★ Chapter 12 – Keeping It Moving
★ Chapter 13 -Problems and Solutions
You will learn how you can make your project work and be the successful project manager.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Browse, search and apply for the latest contract jobs from leading recruitment agencies across the UK. Share them with a friend or email the job to yourself for later.
Enter a few details about your hourly rate or annual salary and calculate how much you will take home after tax.
Enter your job title, location and sector and search our database of jobs to see if your hourly rate is in line with the average in the UK. Use as a guide to negotiate your package, or to help you decide on a new position.
Our easy to use shift calendar is designed for you to create your job, and then track the shift you work. Great for helping you to fill in time-sheets at the end of the week, or just to check you got paid the right amount.
Our expert partners, from Recruitment Consultants to Business Mentors to Financial Advisors will be providing news to keep you up-to-date and in the know.
You won’t find the offers on the Mobile Contractor app anywhere else, as they are exclusive to us. Delivered with freelance professionals in mind you can expect to receive discounts on services, freebies and more.
Get the Contractor Expense Log (money tracker) now before the price increases.
Contractor Expense Log will help you to track your…
• Office Rent
• Business Meals
• Business Travel
• Business Loans
• Business Credit Cards
• Rental Equipment
• Contract Labor
• Employee Salaries
• Home Office
• Total Spending
How many times have you forgot to log your spending after leaving the depot or supply shop? To many times, right?
Well now you can keep track of construction and business expenses the easy way.
This app is good for Contractors, Subcontractors, Electricians, Plumbers, Painters, Project Managers, Carpenters, HVAC techs, the Handyman and more.
This application is good for Android Phones and Android Tablets.
We spent many hours and many investment dollars to develop and bring this application to the market but now you can have instant access within minutes after download for less than the cost of lunch.
This application is easy-to-use and a great way to keep track of money spent.
Track Your Expenses The Mobile Way!
Get Your Contractor Expense Log Now!
**Try More Apps by Marketing Streams**
• Business Plan App
• Marketing Plan App
• Resume App Pro
• Car Expense Log
• Business Plan B
Copyright 2011 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners. We do not provide legal or financial advice and the use of this app is for educational purposes only.
You can easily and quickly create job quotes and invoices. As you create quotes or invoices for customers, those names and items are stored for later use so that you can quickly create new quotes or invoices with items that you entered previously without needing to type all the information again. Time is money, and this app will allow you save plenty of time.
Your customers will be very happy as well. Not only will they be able to receive quotes and invoices via email before you even leave the job site, but they will receive the quote/invoice in PDF format. The PDF will have your company contact information as well as the customers information. The file is similar to what you would see in many invoice applications.
The app has been uniquely crafted to meet the needs of project management professionals and planners. The Project Management app allows, viewing of the entire Project as a Gantt chart. The interactive Project Management tool, further contributes in providing flexibility in managing the project plan, on the go.
Unique features of the Gantt Pro-Plan reader/viewer:
• Imports and views Microsoft Project Plan
• Opens the plan from email inbox.
• Opens the plan from Dropbox, Google Drive.
• Has 4 task links, namely:
Finish to Start (FS)
Start to Start (SS),
Finish to Finish (FF)
Start to Finish (SF)
• Possesses Interactive Gantt-User can pinch to zoom on Gantt to change time scales-Hour view, Day view, Week view and Month view
• Possesses slider bar that increases the viewing area of Gantt for easy Project Planning
• The Project Planning task can be reviewed on the basis of 20 parameters.
• Ability to view Microsoft project XML files
1 sample plan + 2 plans
Features in the Paid Version
Unlimited project plans download
Plan delete option
Users are free to import their existing Microsoft Project Plans to Gantt Pro using:
• Manual Import via Email
• Allows importing of project plans from iPad to the Android device
• Gantt Extender - If you are working with large files try out the free Gantt Extender. It considerably reduces the size of your XML file and optimizes it for Gantt Pro App. The tool is available for download on our support site. http://www.ganttlite.com/#Tools
Visit support site for user manuals and videos
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
Over 2 million people have chosen Smartsheet for their project and task management because it makes them more productive than ever before. Here’s how:
- Familiar: Based on a spreadsheet format so there’s no learning curve. If you know how to use a spreadsheet, you’ll feel instantly comfortable in Smartsheet.
- Powerful: Keep related information together and in the cloud so there’s no need to dig through emails or wonder if tasks are complete. The entire project and all associated documents and communication are neatly organized and instantly visible to collaborators and project managers in multiple ways - through spreadsheet, Gantt chart or calendar views.
- Flexible: Whether you’re building a content calendar, planning a company offsite, managing a sales pipeline, or tracking an HR hiring process, chances are you turn to a spreadsheet to manage the process. Smartsheet gives you the spreadsheet format you’re used to for all these tasks and more, but with the ability to share, attach relevant documents, set reminders and track everything in one place - in real time.
“[Smartsheet] was exactly what we needed to knock down the communication silos in our company. With Smartsheet, my team can track and participate in business operations from any office location, on the road, or in the fields.”
Smartsheet for Android is compatible with phones and tablets running Android 2.3.3 or later.