Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Features of this project management system app:
- Add/Create new projects
- Add tasks to each individual projects
- Delete/Update the tasks and projects
- Search tasks
- Flexible and easy to use app
- Add start and end dates of projects to track the progress of work
- Submit feedback
- Share the tasks
A PMS is what we always search for on Google play for our android mobile but usually you will find some ebooks or different apps which are of no use for you. This is our first step to provide you a mobile Project management system and we will be enhancing it regularly. Your feedback is very important for us.
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management.
How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome. Whether you are a project manager who is in charge of a large company project or you have a small project that you need to complete, you need to know the basics of project management.
Trying to get a project off the ground can be daunting, as can the problems that can come with the project. You might run into snags during your project that may cause you some headaches. Project management can be one challenge after another.
If you have been feeling overwhelmed when it comes to project management and a bit disorganized, you can benefit from this book.
Once you learn the secrets to project management, you can learn not only how to successfully manage your projects at work, but also to manage individual projects.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Chapter 1 – Introduction
★ Chapter 2 – Creating A Project Management Methadology
★ Chapter 3 – Where Does The Buck Stop?
★ Chapter 4 – Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
★ Chapter 5 – Setting The Stage For A Successful Project
★ Chapter 6 – The Importance Of Developing And Maintaining A Budget
★ Chapter 7 – Taking Action - Execution Of The Plan
★ Chapter 8 – Rules To Manage By
★ Chapter 9 – Your Personality And Project Management Style
★ Chapter 10 – The Cycle Of Decision Making
★ Chapter 11 – Getting Your Project Back On Track
★ Chapter 12 – Keeping It Moving
★ Chapter 13 -Problems and Solutions
You will learn how you can make your project work and be the successful project manager.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
This version contains 'Sample Data' only.
Another version of application is available with Odata(SAP gateway) on request.
The purpose of this application is to enable Project Managers to effectively manage his Project by providing him a real time view of the Project Status and Information anytime anywhere. It enables the Project Manager to monitor the Scheduled Activities of the Project, thus allows him to keep a track of the Activity Progress of the Project and also maintains the Team Information working on a task. He can also view the Financial Reports and Activity Project Report for the Project for the previous, current and next fiscal year.
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
Get the Contractor Expense Log (money tracker) now before the price increases.
Contractor Expense Log will help you to track your…
• Office Rent
• Business Meals
• Business Travel
• Business Loans
• Business Credit Cards
• Rental Equipment
• Contract Labor
• Employee Salaries
• Home Office
• Total Spending
How many times have you forgot to log your spending after leaving the depot or supply shop? To many times, right?
Well now you can keep track of construction and business expenses the easy way.
This app is good for Contractors, Subcontractors, Electricians, Plumbers, Painters, Project Managers, Carpenters, HVAC techs, the Handyman and more.
This application is good for Android Phones and Android Tablets.
We spent many hours and many investment dollars to develop and bring this application to the market but now you can have instant access within minutes after download for less than the cost of lunch.
This application is easy-to-use and a great way to keep track of money spent.
Track Your Expenses The Mobile Way!
Get Your Contractor Expense Log Now!
**Try More Apps by Marketing Streams**
• Business Plan App
• Marketing Plan App
• Resume App Pro
• Car Expense Log
• Business Plan B
Copyright 2011 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners. We do not provide legal or financial advice and the use of this app is for educational purposes only.
Contractor Rewards is a rewards program for professional builders, remodelers, and trade contractors in the construction industry. Contractor Rewards lets you earn rewards for your business, your employees, and yourself, just for buying quality products from leading building products manufacturers. It's free and easy to participate.
You can easily and quickly create job quotes and invoices. As you create quotes or invoices for customers, those names and items are stored for later use so that you can quickly create new quotes or invoices with items that you entered previously without needing to type all the information again. Time is money, and this app will allow you save plenty of time.
Your customers will be very happy as well. Not only will they be able to receive quotes and invoices via email before you even leave the job site, but they will receive the quote/invoice in PDF format. The PDF will have your company contact information as well as the customers information. The file is similar to what you would see in many invoice applications.
*Used by over 5 million people
*Chosen by Google for their internal use
*Winner: Evernote Platform Awards 2014 Best Business App
Smartsheet for Android key features:
• Check in on tasks or projects and quickly view status
• Share and collaborate on projects with others
• Attach photos or files to task or rows
• Request status updates from others
• Add or update tasks or rows
• View the project timeline or Gantt
• Connect to your existing account or start a free trial
★★★★★ Charles Boyd November 5, 2014
Simple yet powerful -- What I love about Smartsheet is how something simple, like a collaborative spreadsheet, can do so much.
Smartsheet helps you:
• Organize everything for your work in a familiar spreadsheet, calendar and Gantt view
• Collaborate with others in real-time. No more merging spreadsheets.
• Access your work online from your desktop and your Android device
• Share and request status and updates for entire projects or specific tasks
• Use web forms to gather requests or responses and take action on them
• Stay flexible to take on any type of work from simple to complex
• Work seamlessly with all documents and with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Evernote
Optionally start by importing your existing files from Microsoft Project, Excel, or Google spreadsheet. Or, pick from one of our dozens of templates and modify any of them to suit your needs.
-- Project Plan Template
-- Gantt Chart Template
-- Project Management with Gantt Template
-- Sales Pipeline Template
-- Event Task Planning Template
-- Product Launch Planning Template
-- Project Schedule Template
-- Project Budget Template
-- Task Management Template
-- Event Planning Checklist Template
-- Marketing Calendar Template
-- Contact Management Template
-- Marketing Template
-- Sales Funnel Template
-- Task List Template
-- And more!
Compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
- Free Project Management Training videos
- Advice, tips and tricks on how to manage projects
- New videos uploaded every week!
Whether you’re new to project management or an expert, you’ll want to learn the latest tips and tricks to keep your project on track. Project management experts Jennifer Whitt and Devin Dean teach you every week using this app, how to delete your projects from start to finish. You will learn about:
-How to start a new project
-Project planning in-depth
-Managing teams and contractors
-Producing deliverables on time
-Managing cost, quality and resources
Watched by over 1 million project managers on the planet, this popular video series will help take your project management to a whole new level. Install this app and then try our software at ProjectManager.com
We’ve just released the complete series of training videos including those streamed on our popular YouTube channel. In the next version, we will have a formal training course and certification to help you get the qualifications you need to manage your projects successfully.