-Reload history from SD
-Install to SD
-Import job names & desc
The TriNet Mobile application is available to active employees/clients of TriNet.
Your top questions answered about your pay, time and benefits.
Now HR Passport goes mobile with clear views and real-time information on your pay, benefits, paycheck history, time off requests, and company directory. Keep an eye on what’s going on with the essentials. Instead of having to log on at your desk or make a call in the middle of a busy day, the answers are waiting 24/7 on your mobile device.
- See summary of last check, amount, date, drill into details
- See when next check is due
- View all paycheck deductions
- View paycheck history
- Compare amounts, review variations, make reconciling easier
- See current elections with coverage amounts
- View every benefit you and your dependents have
- Keep your group number handy, always
- View available leave balance and history
- Request and schedule time off
- Managers can view and approve in real time as well
- Look up company-wide contacts
- Email or call right from contact links
- User ID and password required to access
- Private information not stored on device
- Android OS version 2.1 or later
- WiFi or 3G Internet connection
- Are you a TriNet client? Download the app or call TriNet’s Solution Center at 1-800-638-0461
- Not a TriNet client? Visit www.trinet.com or call 1-888-874-6388
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
The application reinvents the way companies and employees manage business processes from their smartphones. Both employees and managers are able to use the application in a multitude of ways to increase productivity and efficiency. TotalHRWorks, powered by SaaShr.com, works in sync with your workforce management suite, and comes with the same level of industry-leading data security that you’ve trusted in the past.
Note - This app is available to the entire user community of SaaShr.com channel partners. A valid username and password are required to use this app.
Employee Level Functionality:
•Submit time off requests
•View time off balances
•Check historical pay statements
•GPS can be used to confirm punch location (as an optional feature if enabled by employer and employee)
Manager Level Functionality:
•See who is in or out
•Streamline HR tasks through checklists
•Approve time off requests
•Limit employee access to clocking in through geo-restrictions
The website my.studioziveri.it has been designed exclusively for the benefit of the Employees of our Client Enterprises.
This website is unique; not only does it make available “all” documents pertaining to the employment relationship between Employer and Employees, it also offers advanced and innovative services to the Employees such as personalized checks and calculations on their individual income, tax, pension and social security position. Moreover, my.studioziveri.it supplies automated links to the Public Administration to streamline procedures with INPS (Italian National Social Security Institute), INAIL (Italian National Insurance Institute for Employment Injuries), the Inland Revenue Service, Trade Unions and Pension Funds. It manages tax planning thus avoiding any surprises in the last month of the year, and helps you understand whether the contributions paid give you the pension you expect. It also prepares your family budget and warns you of any cash deficits, schedules mortgage and loan instalments and helps you understand whether your pay can cover it, calculates rises in salary and the relevant personalized net amount taking into account items of pay such as overtime, shift increases, bonuses, recurrent allowances and, through simulations, forecasts any changes in the single payroll ledger in the months to come.
So, you will no longer need to go to your Human Resources Department to ask for information or documents. “Non-insiders” can also calculate and forecast their pay and deductions, all through a streamlined and fast procedure. This application also significantly streamlines links with Pension and Social Security bodies as well as with the Inland Revenue Service and Pension Funds, making all remote information available through only a few “touches”.
Moreover, it has an automated or customized text and e-mail messaging service between Employer and Employee with confirmation of receipt keeping you updated in real time.
In addition, the my.planner application is a complete and personalized due register recording future pay rises, the expiry of national, provincial, corporate and individual collective bargaining agreements, pension due dates, mortgage and loan instalments, tax easements and payments to keep you up-to-date for a better relationship with your Employer.
• Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims
• Consumer Price Index (CPI)
• Unemployment Rate
• Payroll Employment
• Average Hourly Earnings
• Producer Price Index (PPI)
• Employment Cost Index (ECI)
• U.S. Import Price Index
• U.S. Export Price Index
Download this App for your Android and you’ll get immediate access to the DOL’s latest published numbers. You can track certain statistics and get the news releases about the numbers.
Employees can check in and out for work, submit tasks and photos and log lunch breaks in less than a second. Managers can see who is working and create time and attendance reports anytime, anywhere.
Boomr is the perfect solution for small and medium businesses looking to track time and attendance without the usual costs and overhead of traditional systems.
Boomr has everything you need to effectively manage your employees. Get the latest in workforce management features with app updates.
- Turn any Android device into a powerful time and attendance system
- Employees can use the app on their own device, OR
- Managers can install the app and set it to “All Employee Mode”, allowing all employees to check in from the same device
- Employees can check in and out by simply entering their personal PIN code
- Our map uses GPS tracking so employees must be physically present at the work location in order to check in and log work hours
- Cloud-based solution - no software or hardware to install and maintain
- Real-time access to the management dashboard - know where every employee is, at any time
- Supports an unlimited number of locations and departments
- Payroll and billing reports can be seamlessly integrated to your preferred software vendors
- Getting started takes less than a minute, simply provide some basic information about your company and create your first work location
Try Boomr free for 30 days. No credit card required.
Thousands of businesses use Boomr worldwide, and when you sign up with Boomr the app is instantly synced with your management dashboard on boomr.com All data collected from this app is accessible in real-time, simply login to boomr.com to view shifts and produce reports for billling and payroll.
Download the Boomr app now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/boomrapps
Reach out to our support team: http://support.boomr.com
-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
• Easiest time clock EVER - Sign up, install app, add names. It’s that easy to start capturing timesheets electronically!
• Eliminate buddy clocking - We snap a pic of the person clocking in/out, then use facial recognition technology to verify them.
• Reduce expensive overtime - It’s all too easy for employees to exaggerate on their timesheets. Snap them out of it.
• Facial recognition is king - Cards get lost, PINs get shared, paper is slow and fingerprint scanners are expensive.
• Low hardware cost - Run the attendance screen on a wall mounted tablet, or from any computer with a webcam! Learn about the hardware options
• Custom timesheet reports - At the end of the day or pay cycle check the timesheets, run reports and export to Excel.
• For business of any size - Use Snap with one person or 1,000! Multiple time clocks sync who is clocked in and out automatically.
NOTE: This application requires you to have a SnapAttendance account. It will not allow you to sign in until you register for an account at www.SnapAttendance.com. We offer a 14 Day Free Trial, so you can try us out.
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
TalentPro® is a pioneer in delivering trusted end-to-end HR Services in Payroll, Staffing (temping), Compliance, Search & Selections (Requirements) and Training, we have become a vendor by choice for large MNC’s, and SME’s.
TalentHR provides a quick and easy information source for the employee "on the go". Currently being offered for the iOS and Android platform , the application automatically synchronizes with the web based self-service portal and provides real-time distribution of payroll information, access to payroll history, as well as the Tax history.
TalentPro will also launch soon, mobile based Future enhancements will include mobile based attendance management and leave management system with the ability to capture attendance from mobile, apply and approve leaves through mobile.