The app deliberately doesn't store your password or previous websites for security reasons.
Greasemonkey script: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/1341
Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/password-composer/piepponjhmpppjdllplegiagclpkncbf
By using this application, your nexus credentials will be encrypted using a unique and secret key, and stored locally. You may choose to erase this information by logging out at any time. THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO IN ANY WAY. USE AT YOU OWN RISK.
More from developer
This application has more features and has a different user interface than the other ONScripter applications.
Visit the Github page to setup games. https://github.com/matthewn4444/onscripter-plus-android/wiki/Setting-up-a-Visual-Novel
- Place games in any folder in your SD card or internal memory
- Able to change the default folder to place your games
- Able to hide controls when playing a game and bring them back up with a swipe from the sides
- Able to increase and scale up the text size
- A game does not require a font file to play (it will use a default font provided by the app)
- English proportional font is supported
- Supports UTF-8 script encoding (for French, Spanish etc)
- Support Hangul Korean character set
- Play videos when the game tries to play videos
- Support PONScripter features to play some other English games
- In-game font changing support (through options)
- Implement widescreen (ported) games
- Implement a widescreen (adapted-hack) mode
For more information, please visit the github page where you can download and compile the code or view instructions how to set games up.
You can try a free ONScripter game Narcissu at the following link: http://narcissu.insani.org/down.html
Thanks to Studio O.G.A for the original source code. http://onscripter.sourceforge.jp/android/android.html
This version does not include any ads! Thank you for your donation!
The ad version is here:
The new exciting way to navigate JobMIne is now going mobile. This application is for University of Waterloo students only. You can check out the web extension for Chrome and Firefox here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/80771
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JobminePlus
This is currently a read-only application (except shortlist-ing). Currently supports the essentials to check your job status on the go and offline.
1. Job Search
3. Short List
There are many features that the web extension does not have. Here are the main features:
- Offline mode: You can go offline and view all the jobs you applied to without an internet connection
- Job details: Job details has been designed for the mobile experience
- Job Search: Able to search for jobs and short list them
- Highlighting: Jobs are highlighted just like the web extension
- Interview notifications: This is an optional feature since Waterloo already emails you when you have an interview
- Forever logged in: You only need to log in once to access your data. You are still able to log out
- Enhanced interviews: Interviews have tabs showing the incoming interviews first
- Profile/resume viewing
Jobmine Plus Mobile takes the content from JobMine and displays it neatly on a mobile device. The content itself is owned by the University of Waterloo. I am not endorsed to make or provide this application.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If the University of Waterloo would like to contact me to change the application in anyway, email firstname.lastname@example.org