The app is ok but a little confused, there seems to be saved searches in a couple of places and no match to what has been emailed to me. Additionally the emails open either in Gmail's web browser or your regular browser, no option to open in the app or connect with the app atall. EDIT: Fast response from the devs with helpful info, basically use the app or use Gmail, both will confuse - good workable advice: have another star :)
Unable to edit saved searches. I'm trying to search on 2 locations only but it keeps pulling up London, which I don't want. For salary range, it would be better to go up in steps of 10s or 100s, not units.
Sometimes it works sometimes it does not. At the moment the search function won't pick up anything in the past 5 hours (ie. In real time). Unreliable
The app itself is solid. Nice UX and workflow. However, missing features like ability to view applications made, update CV and profile etc. makes me give it a 4*
Fairly easy to use but could improve in some areas It's not always obvious what some of the icons are for - for example the action to apply for jobs from the basket took some trial and error. Also, it would be nice to have a one click apply for a job so that you don't have to confirm the defaults for every job .
Outdated interface and unable to manage account in app. It works ok but need some love
- Push notifications: enable individually on your saved searches & get notified of new jobs that match, straight to your device
- Managing alerts (push and email) & saved searches can now be done through the app
- Quiet hours - silence notifications while you sleep
- Notifications tab added to Profile screen so you can review all your recent saved search alerts.
- Fixes a bug seen after login in 1.2.40408.1528 published two hours prior to this - our apologies.
- Numerous crashes and bugs fixed.
Search job listings & careers in NY with Merlin - New York's #1 Job Seeker App