You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
- Scans for Bluetooth Smart (BLE) devices
- Parses advertisement data
- Shows RSSI graph, allows export to CSV and Excel formats
- Connects to any connectible the Bluetooth Smart device, multiple connections are now possible
- Discoveries and parses services and characteristics
- Allows to read and write characteristics
- Allows to enable and disable notifications and indications
- Parses number of characteristics adopted by Bluetooth SIG
- Supports Device Firmware Update profile which let the user to upload a new application, SoftDevice or a bootloader over-the-air (OTA) from a HEX file
- Supports the Nordic UART Service
- NEW: Allows to perform automated tests defined in XML file on Bluetooth Smart devices.
Visit the GitHub page: https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/nRF-Master-Control-Panel for more information about automated tests and creating init packets for the DFU.
- Nexus 4 and 7 notifies only about the first adv. packets from connectible peripherals, RSSI graph does not update for them. FIXED: Disable "Continuous scanning" in settings to get more packets on this devices.
- On Nexus 4 and 7 some problems may occur when connecting to devices, a specially bondable ones. Bluetooth sensor reset may be required to fix the problem.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.3 do not allow to unbound Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.4 does not start encryption when connecting to bonded device. Repairing may be required.
- Nexus devices may fail to reconnect when Gatt Server is opened (Proximity Monitor)
- Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
- Tested on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Samsung S4 with Android 4.3 and Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 with Android 4.4.
- DFU mode is compatible with nRF51822 devices that have S110 v5.2.1 and the bootloader from nRF51 SDK v4.4.1.
- nRF51822 Development kits can be ordered from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online .
- The nRF51 SDK and S110 SoftDevice are available on-line from http://www.nordicsemi.com for developers who have purchased an nRF51822 product.
Know problems with DFU settings:
- Setting Package Receipt Notification to OFF or less than ~400 will not work on some phones, f.e. Nexus 4, Nexus 7. On Nexus 5 it increases upload speed to 4.3 sec/18kb.
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
More toggle buttons at a limited notification area by multi-paged feature. A page switching animation is cool.
A status bar icon shows more toggle statuses in addition to a battery level.
Low battery consumption as a notification widget!
In v.3.1, added the brightness slider as a popup! Additional popups are coming soon.
Android 4.4 KitKat is supported!
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later, MoreQuicklyPanel performs full function.
Of course, supports Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 Jelly Bean and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb also.
Android 2.3 and 3.0 are supported, even there are some limited functions.
* Android 5.0 Lolipop is now testing. Please see latest information at http://goo.gl/vkeC5.
The best partner of GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 10 and Nexus 6, HTC One series and Xperia series!!
* If blank panel is shown, please reduce 'Items per page'.
* If you like the previous layout and icons, please check [Classic layout].
- More Quickly access to any toggle from a notification panel.
- More toggles are placed at the panel by the multi-page feature. The page switching animation is comfortable.
- You can open settings of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth etc. by sub button below main toggle buttons.
- New Popup Panel feature is available at some sub buttons.(Brightness slider NEW!)
- You can customize toggle items to show and its order.
- You can select toggle icon color.
- You can customize a color of background and separator.
- Starts MoreQuicklyPanel automatically at boot time.
- The icons are blinking while the status are changing. (Wifi and Bluetooth)
- The status bar icon shows toggle status in addition to battery level.
- The status bar icon can be hidden. (Only in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Collaborate with MoreQuicklyDock.
19 toggle buttons
- Airplane mode : Shows & toggles airplane mode. In 4.2 after, opens wireless & network settings.
- Silent mode : Shows & toggles silent mode. Normal -> Vibrate -> Silent and Normal again.
- Wi-Fi : Shows & toggles Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth : Shows & toggles Bluetooth.
- GPS : Shows GPS status and opens GPS settings.(Normal apps cannot change GPS status by the system security.)
- Auto-rotate screen : Shows & toggles automatic screen rotation. You can lock in the current orientation.
- Accounts & sync (Auto-sync) : Shows & toggles accounts & sync (auto-sync).
- Brightness : Shows & toggles brightness. Auto -> Dim -> Normal -> Max and Auto again.
- Wireless & network settings : Opens 'Wireless & network settings' screen. You can toggle NFC etc. from there.
- Mobile network settings : Opens 'Mobile network settings' screen. You can toggle 2G/3G/4G and 'Mobile data (Data enabled)' from there.
- WiFi hotspot : Shows & toggles portable WiFi hotspot.
- Mobile data : On / Off mobile data = data access over Mobile network. Equivalent to [Settings] > [Data usage] > [Mobile data] and [Settings] > [More...] > [Mobile networks] > [Data enabled] .
- Flashlight : On / Off LED flashlight. You can select external flashlight apps instead of an internal feature.
- Wake lock : Keeps screen ON with current brightness.
- Battery : Shows battery level and opens battery status screen.
- System settings : Opens system settings.
- Quick settings : Opens quick settings. (Runs only Android 4.2)
- MoreQuicklyPanel settings : Opens MoreQuicklyPanel settings.
- Close notification panel : Closes a notification panel.
The limitation on Android 2.3 and 3.0.
- The notification panel always closes after touch. Please use the option 'Re-expand the panel'. (2.3 only)
- An animation of page switching is not supported. (2.3 and 3.0)
- Classic layout is not supported. (2.3 only)
- To stay at the top, please hide a status bar icon or place it at the right end. (2.3 only)
*This Wi-Fi widget only enables or disables Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
Send me an email and I try to fix your problem quicly.
Don't install on SD card and exclude to your task killer.
Tutorials : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaumard
If you want to control your phone Widgetsoid is THE tool to have. It provides widgets totally customizable; you can choose over 50 toggles!
Widgetsoid is the only app who has custom color for icons and indicator!
User can customize his widgets and make amazing home screen.
Custom backgrounds (choose from gallery, custom color…);
Change Widgets transparency;
Edit existed widgets;
Choose icon color;
Choose outer blur color;
Different widgets size;
Different indicator type (long, thin, round, short or none)
Horizontal and vertical widgets
Widgets in notification bar;
2 two rows widgets and notifications;
Possibility to remove widgets size;
Preview of your widget on configuration screen;
Backup / restore zip and dropbox
You can save your widgets on profiles and load it when you want!
The power control widget is not customizable and has only 5 toggles but this is Widgetsoid toggles:
- 2G/3G (Shortcut to mobile settings)
- 4G (WiMAX for EVO)
- Data (Renaming APN or toggle APN)
- Brightness (custom seekbar, custom levels…)
- Stay Awake
- Always ON
- GPS (1 click for compatible phone or root user see FAQ)
- Auto Sync
- Force synchro
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode
- Media Scanner
- Screen timeout (different modes)
- Torch (Flashlight, different mode if it’s not work automatically)
- Mount USB
- Mount SD card
- Auto Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Reboot (only for root users! Shutdown, bootloader, normal, recovery or fastboot)
- Temperature (battery)
- Phone memory
- SD memory
- RAM memory
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Volume manager
- Ring mode
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Direct Shortcut contacts (or open popup with call, sms, email)
- Direct Shortcut bookmarks
You can find more informations on official web site http://widgetsoid.jaumard.com
You will find permissions descriptions and FAQ to help you to use Widgetsoid.
@jaumard on twitter
email@example.com for problems
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
This easy and elegant tool enables you to toggle mobile data with one click, without messing up your APNs. Choose from either small or large widget sizes for convenient placement on your home screen.
- multi system setting widgets in 1 package
- 1 click to toggle mobile data
- Both small and large widgets
You need SuperSU v2.23 or newer for the app to work on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to email@example.com
This is an Xposed-module! You will need a rooted device with Xposed installed: http://bit.ly/1hCaq32
After activating the module in the Xposed app, please reboot your phone. Afterwards, you'll be able to press the volume up/down keys on your device to display the statusbar volume-slider.
In order to slide down the expanded volume panel, please start the swipe-gesture slightly *below* the volume bar (where the ActionBar normally sits). Alternatively, you can also single-tap this area, and the volume-panel should slide out automatically.
The module is free without ads. After 14 days, you'll need to pay $0.99 if you want to continue using it.
The HiMobile client allows you to reduce the time it takes to respond to network notifications by informing you of current device and port statuses on your mobile device. HiMobile includes a demo mode for evaluation. For live operation, HiMobile requires a licensed version of Industrial HiVision v05.1.00 or newer.
Screen Notifications is open source (https://github.com/lkorth/screen-notifications). If you have ideas or feature requests feel free to submit an issue or pull request.
If you would like to translate this app, please take a look here:
If you have enabled Screen Notifications as a Device Admin so the screen will turn off after a notification, in order to uninstall Screen Notifications you will need to first open the app and uncheck the Device Admin option. Once this is done you will be able to uninstall it.
HTC One Users
There is a bug in the HTC lockscreen that will cause the shortcuts to break and the lockscreen to be dismissed without unlocking. The affects all apps that use the accessibility service (Lightflow, Pebble, etc)
If your phone is speaking, try disabling Samsung TTS and Google TTS in your devices menu or check for an update to your device. This is a known Samsung bug they have started to fix
TogglePanel currently supports toggling
- Airplane Mode
- Wifi Radio
- 3G Radio
- WifiAP / Tethering
- Bluetooth Radio
- GPS (*)
- Background Sync
- Autobrightness / Manual brightness levels
- Autorotation (accelerometer)
Currently supports Android 4.0 / 4.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean).
Data toggle added, will continue to improve it (add 2G / 4G mode toggles as well). If you have any issues with the data toggle, please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org thanks. Keep the feedback coming!
* On most devices GPS can only be toggled from within the System Settings, due to security policies of Android. On these devices, the GPS button will take you directly to that screen.
life person to person flirting and dating.
if you want to make fun questions to your friend.
If you feel shy or timid to start the conversation.
If you're in a disco and it's noisy and you need the phone number to ask the girl you just met ...
If you have a question or suggest an idea to someone you care about, in a way more personal than sending an email or sms and without having to talk ...
If you ask your girlfriend out to a different than usual ...
Want to conquer or to know more about that person and not know where to start.
You think you've met the love of your life and you need to know.
Select or enter a new question, lets look at the screen for you to answer!