You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
GPS and network location:
Needed to check if GPS is enabled.
Needed for the various system settings switches.
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
Galaxy S6 Edge
Galaxy Note 4
Galaxy Note Edge
Galaxy Note 3
and most other Samsung Galaxy phones or tablets.
Did you lose your mobile data toggle on your Galaxy S6 Edge? Do you miss some toggles you were used to in your new Galaxy S6?
QuickPanel Manager allows you to easily add lost or hidden toggles in your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet like Mobile Data, Mobile Hotspot, Multi Window, etc. You can even hide the toggles you don't use to reduce clutter on your quick settings panel. This app enables toggles on the fly without device restart and most of all without needing root access.
Please remember though that some toggles may not appear or work on your device or rom as they maybe carrier-specific or country-specific or requires some software or hardware dependencies. Please understand such limitations and not rate the app poorly because of these limitations.
How to use?
Just toggle the button of the respective quick setting you want enabled or disabled like Mobile data for example. Gray color means disabled and Teal color means enabled - as simple as that. There is a manual mode where you can edit the text that makes up the quick settings but only intended for advanced users who know what they are doing.
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
App uses knowledge about android system that is not documented, so not all settings will work on your phone.
Please use this app with caution, and only change settings that you understand.
You don't need to have a rooted phone, and no permissions are requested!
What can you do with this app?
For example you can switch between LTE / CDMA / GSM by selecting "RadioInfo" option (this works on most new phones, and is hidden by default).
There are many more use cases that differ from phone to phone.
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
- Scans for Bluetooth Smart (BLE) devices
- Parses advertisement data
- Shows RSSI graph, allows export to CSV and Excel formats
- Connects to any connectible the Bluetooth Smart device, multiple connections are now possible
- Discoveries and parses services and characteristics
- Allows to read and write characteristics
- Allows to enable and disable notifications and indications
- Parses number of characteristics adopted by Bluetooth SIG
- Supports Device Firmware Update profile which let the user to upload a new application, SoftDevice or a bootloader over-the-air (OTA) from a HEX file
- Supports the Nordic UART Service
- NEW: Allows to perform automated tests defined in XML file on Bluetooth Smart devices.
Visit the GitHub page: https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/nRF-Master-Control-Panel for more information about automated tests and creating init packets for the DFU.
- Nexus 4 and 7 notifies only about the first adv. packets from connectible peripherals, RSSI graph does not update for them. FIXED: Disable "Continuous scanning" in settings to get more packets on this devices.
- On Nexus 4 and 7 some problems may occur when connecting to devices, a specially bondable ones. Bluetooth sensor reset may be required to fix the problem.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.3 do not allow to unbound Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.4 does not start encryption when connecting to bonded device. Repairing may be required.
- Nexus devices may fail to reconnect when Gatt Server is opened (Proximity Monitor)
- Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
- Tested on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Samsung S4 with Android 4.3 and Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 with Android 4.4.
- DFU mode is compatible with nRF51822 devices that have S110 v5.2.1 and the bootloader from nRF51 SDK v4.4.1.
- nRF51822 Development kits can be ordered from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online .
- The nRF51 SDK and S110 SoftDevice are available on-line from http://www.nordicsemi.com for developers who have purchased an nRF51822 product.
Know problems with DFU settings:
- Setting Package Receipt Notification to OFF or less than ~400 will not work on some phones, f.e. Nexus 4, Nexus 7. On Nexus 5 it increases upload speed to 4.3 sec/18kb.
Just add this widget to your homescreen, tap it, and *poof*, you're at the development settings!
Some device manufactures (HTC) choose to hide these settings as they could confuse the end user. This application unlocks these settings allowing you to gain access to them.
The following features are unlocked by this application:
+ Power Saver Settings
+ Roaming Guards
No root is required!
Note: Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and above supported.
Tested on HTC EVO 3D running 4.0.3 Sense
SmartSettings is an application-based setting switcher which allows you to automatically switch system settings for selected applications.
This application allows you to enable/disable the following features of each installed application automatically:
- Screen always on
Each setting can be set individually for every installed application on your device and enables when the selected application comes to the foreground. As long as the application is in foreground, the setting(s) stay enabled. Once the application is closed, the setting(s) are disabled again.
Smart Settings supports two profiles modes:
Normal: Enables setting only for selected applications.
Invert: Disables setting only for selected applications.
Note: You can still enable or disable settings manually from system settings at any time! Contrary to other other available apps, Smart Settings is automatically started after rebooting the device; however, it can be disabled at any time in menu.
Restrictions in Smart Settings FREE version:
Settings can only be set for two applications at the same time.
Polish (thx to Anna)
Russian (thx to Roman)
繁體中文 (thx to Chen)
简体中文 (thx to Chen)
tags: smart, smart settings, smart setting, system, einstellungen, tool, auto, automatic, automatically, WLAN, Wifi, wireless, Bluetooth, bildschirm, display, always on, immer an, drehen, rotate, rotieren, auto rotate, auto rotation, auto-rotate, auto-rotation, ausrichten, enable, disable, set, activate, deactivate, aktivieren, deaktivieren, einschalten, ausschalten, specific applications, bestimmte programme, apps, service, hintergrund, background
life person to person flirting and dating.
if you want to make fun questions to your friend.
If you feel shy or timid to start the conversation.
If you're in a disco and it's noisy and you need the phone number to ask the girl you just met ...
If you have a question or suggest an idea to someone you care about, in a way more personal than sending an email or sms and without having to talk ...
If you ask your girlfriend out to a different than usual ...
Want to conquer or to know more about that person and not know where to start.
You think you've met the love of your life and you need to know.
Select or enter a new question, lets look at the screen for you to answer!