Turn your Phone into a toy gun! Realistically modeled animations put you in control of the ultimate 3D gun simulator.
Have fun with your friends in a mock fire-fight, play Russian Roulette to settle disputes, use a banana the way you have always wanted to - as a FEARSOME WEAPON of LETHALITY, or turn your Phone into a chainsaw that can cut absolutely ANYTHING in HALF!! (virtually, of course)
ALL IN FULL 3D!!
With GunApp3D you can:
★ Choose from 10+ backgrounds to suit your taste
★ Take screenshots of your favorite combinations to set as your Phone's wallpaper
★ Realistically interact with a 9mm pistol (reload, fire, and manual slide control)
★ Encrust your gold plated 9mm ghetto blaster with your initials (in diamonds)
★ Play Russian Roulette with a .357 revolver
★ Snipe your pals (or boss) using a removable silencer
★ Use a banana as a semi-automatic weapon
★ Turn your Phone into a chainsaw
A lot went into this app to make it as interesting as possible to gun enthusiasts. Suggestions/Feedback are always welcome. Send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once this app is installed, you will need to stop / restart Podcast Addict in order to disable the ad banners. It will not unlock any new feature, because Podcast Addict is unlimited by default.
You must have Podcast Addict installed before purchasing this Donate app.
THIS APP DOESN'T HAVE AN ICON AND CANNOT BE STARTED. JUST INSTALL IT... AND FORGET ABOUT IT
In case you see some bugs or have some suggestions regarding Podcast Addict, please send me an email so I can fix it.
Please don't forget to rate the Donate app, review it and click its +1 button to give it more visibility on the Google Play.
With Podcast Addict, manage all your audio & video Podcasts as well as your YouTube channels and News feeds from your Android device.
Subscribe to your favorite podcasts using the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, CBC, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Twit, ...).
You can also import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML export file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict or iTunes databases (~ 150K podcasts indexed).
Finally you can also copy and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
The app displays a small ad banner at the bottom of the screen.
If you want to support Podcast Addict and/or disable the ad banner, you can buy 'Podcast Addict - Donate' app
Please report bugs and vote for new features: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
• Chromecast support (NEW)
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Youtube Channels & News feeds
• support both download & streaming
• automatic update
• automatic download
• advanced automatic deletion features (trash, ...)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video player with resume feature
• variable playback speed available for Android 4.1+
• audio playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock screen widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• both list & grid mode display
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• TOP 50 most successful podcasts
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, ...)
• OPML export
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments download feature
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode filters & search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• can be controlled by task automation apps like Tasker or AutomateIT through Intents
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, BBC, CBC, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, ESPN, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, How Stuff Works, KCRW, LibriVox, Mobile Nations, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, NPR, Podnutz, Quick and Dirty Tips, Revision3, RTÉ Radio, Scientific American, Slate, Smodcast, The Guardian, The Naked Scientists, Twit, WFMU
• French: BadGeek, Bepod, BFM TV, College de France, Divergence FM, Europe1, Freepod, JeuxVideo.com, NoWatch, Podcast Suisse, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, Radio01.net, RFI, RMC, RTBF, RTL, RTS, RZO, SynopsLive
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1, Rai Radio 2, Rai Radio 3, RSI
• Portuguese: BAND, CBN, RTP, TSF
• Russian: Радио ЭХО Москвы, Финам ФМ
• Spanish: Cadena SER, RTVE
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292733-getting-started-
Bugs & Suggestions: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
With this app, click on an episode and start listening to your mp3 podcasts right away.
This app will also automatically download new episodes at midnight so it's ready for you in the morning. Listen on your morning commute, no network needed.
It will automatically delete old episodes to minimize space usage. If you play an episode that is not cached, then the app will stream the podcast.
- Thousands of video/audio Podcasts from full category
- Search function support
- Download support
- Playback mode support (stream, offline, and background)
- Podcast categories:
Games & Hobbies
Government & Organizations
Kids & Family
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Science & Medicine
Society & Culture
Sports & Recreation
TV & Film
Note: This app is supported by ads.
This app uses freely available graphics in
Input query, and just go!
It provides an option to select Country for iTunes, so that you can use multi byte characters of your native tongue, instead of alphabet.
[download podcast files]
- To download a file, CLICK one of the episodes.
A new folder named "iTunesPreview/Podcast" will be created in your SD card.
* Please note that not all files can be downloaded.
This is not official iTunes app. This only uses iTunes API provided by iTunes Store to search contents.
All Promo Contents are provided courtesy of iTunes.
Smart Podcast is equipped with a powerful podcast search function.
Just input some keywords, and you can instantly find a podcast of your liking.
Fully equipped with audio and video players.
At your preference, an external media player can also be selected and used.
Refreshing podcasts (updating the list) and downloading media files are all automatically done in the background.
No need to connect to your computer as in the case of iPhone or iPad.
With Smart Podcast, you can specify how often to refresh podcasts and how many files to download.
If you want to save communication fee or your battery,
you can choose to download only on Wi-Fi or only while the phone is charging.
Smart Podcast makes it so easy to search and subscribe a wide variety of podcadsts such as news, entertainment, language learning, etc.
Please send your feedback and bug reports to <email@example.com>.
This app does not download podcasts. It only plays them.
READ_PHONE_STATE - so it can know when to automatically pause for incoming calls.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - so it can optionally delete the podcast files after you listen to them.
WAKE_LOCK - so your device wont go to sleep in the middle of a long podcast.
- COMING SOON -
$1 version with these extra features
1. play entire folder
2. night mode
3. pause/resume on headphone plug/unplugged
4. force screen to stay portrait or landscape
5. progress bar
6. sleep timer
7. more languages
8. (I'm taking requests)
Free for Jellypod, Podcast, Radio.
Jellypod is an easier pretty podcast player.
Now you can share, find and enjoy your podcast from Jellypod.
* Having a hard time to find your favorite channels? Now you can register through customer care.
* DISCOVER thousands of free audio and video shows from all over the world.
* PLAY your content everywhere - either online or offline.
* CUSTOMIZE your playlist to match your listening preferences.
* STYLISH user interface and player.
* Podcast Language Setting
You can select your language to enjoy.
You can go and change your language from View >Setting >Language setting.
English, Japanese, Korean are supported.
* Screen widget
You can use widget when you're driving.
You can enjoy your episode through widget which contains play/pause/rewind and forward functions.
*Alert and Auto download
If you set podcast as your favorite, you can be notice with update message.
If you set Auto download on, it will be automatically download, when Wi-Fi is set.
You can set your 3G/4G network system.
You can download your streaming episodes by touching download button, when Wi-Fi is not available and enjoy your downloaded episodes which can be found in your inbox.
* Sophisticated podcast download engine gives you complete control of how many podcasts to download and how long to keep the old versions.
Downloads new episode in the background, so you spend more time enjoying your feeds, and less time waiting on them.
* Saving subscribed podcasts
If you wish to check your subscribed channels, please join us.
After joining us, you can enjoy your channels from your favorite by clicking.
Your subscribed channels are saved by server, you can always enjoy, even you change to the new phone or uninstall and reinstall
* Video Podcast Backgrounding
You can play also Podcast backgrounding not only videos and audios so now you can do searching, messaging when you listen to Podcast.
* Play all
You can listen to episodes that you have not listened yet. If you have downloaded all your episodes you can easily listen to your episodes from your inbox. You can also change order of your episodes.
* View your episodes from old
Generally, you can see the oldest episode on the top.
You can manage the view order by selecting view order from channel home setting. This function can be useful for language education.
* Use the Sleep feature to automatically turn the podcast playback off after predetermined period of time.
Requirements: Internet connection.
NOTE: For better performance, is recommended to download the podcasts and listen offline.
Tags: Firearms, guns, self defense, weapons, gun training, NRA courses, personal defense, security qualifications, ammunition, home defense, safety training, simmunition.
Our app gives you a direct access to over 20 thousand newspapers and categorized magazines from almost from over 250 world countries; and to over 5,000 local and international radios. We support RSS feeds and let you search and subscribe to thousands of Audio and Video Podcasts. You can also save a single page or entire newspapers on demand or on schedule for later viewing and also save podcasts this way. Favorite and share anything you see in the app (including songs playing on the radio) and a lot more... Check it out!
When using our app, you can be listening to radio or podcast, while browsing offline or online version of your favorite newspaper, magazine or rss feed. It's all in our app: News, Magazines, RSS feeds, Radios & Audio & Video Podcasts, it's all built in!
For easy navigation, everything is categorized into 3 main categories:
- Newspapers, Magazines & RSS feeds
This feature allows you download your most popular newspapers for example at 5am every morning, just before your morning bus or train ride. This way it's all ready when you wake up, so you can enjoy content you find important without experiencing an internet lag or anywhere where you do not have the access to internet.
Offline Function for Newspaper Download allows you to:
- save a single page from a website or magazine for offline viewing
- schedule download of entire newspaper (all it's pages down to one level from the main page) for later offline viewing
(Note: when using this feature, make sure newspaper in question allows their pages to be backed up. This is not a problem in most of cases).
Offline Function for Podcast Download allows you to:
- save audio or video podcast for later viewing or listening
Note: Download of Newspapers for Offline viewing is currently in an experimental stage!
We're aware that while the single page saving of offline pages works well, some sites have issues with scheduling for complete offline download. This app is brand new to market, it's free, so please if you experience an issue with a certain newspaper, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll do our best to fix the problem.
- Close to 20 thousand world-wide newspapers and magazines in 250 countries (full and mobile versions)
- Ability to add your own newspapers, magazines, websites or RSS feeds to Favorites
- Browse newspapers and radios by country and categories
- RSS Feeds reader is included
- Add any existing site to Favourites
- Share content with your friends online
- Integrated search for newspapers, magazines, radios, rss feeds
- Integrated podcasts search in online podcast directories
- Download entire worldnews newspapers for offline viewing (single page or schedule entire site)
- Download audio and video podcasts for later offline viewing or listening.
Note: Our app is a perfect companion to following Android apps we highly recommend to install on your device:
AppGarden, avast!, aDownloader, Auto Memory Manager, Beautiful Widgets, Maxthon, History Eraser Pro, Juicedefender, Nova Launcher Prime, Lookout Premium for Android, Speed Test, OnLive, Opera Mini, SwiftKey Keyboard, Tasker, Amped Wireless Wi-Fi Analytics Tool, X-plore, BaconReader for Reddit, Flipboard, StumbleUpon, OverDrive Media Console, SoundHound, WebMD,...
NOTE: This app is NOT an Podcast player!
BBC Radio Podcasts Browser with Listen Live (not all Android handsets are compatible). Also includes Radio Schedules for the entire range of BBC Radio stations (where mobile pages are available).
Easily search or browse (by Station or Genre) all available BBC Radio Podcasts. There are hundreds to choose from!
This application works alongside all the major podcasting subscribers and players, including; Pocket Casts, Google Listen (soon to be retired), BeyondPod, DoggCatcher and many others.
Why not follow @bbcbrowsecast on Twitter for updates and other news/information.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
-Launch BrowseCast (new podcast information is downloaded daily)
-Browse or search for a podcast
-View the podcast information and then send the Podcast subscription to your podcasting application of your choice
NOTE: If you attempt to add a podcast to Google Listen that you have already subscribed too, this application will force close. This is the fault of Google Listen and not this application! Please don't leave negative comments if this is what is happening to you. I have logged this issue with the Google Listen team.
Full information about BrowseCast can be found here;
Podcasts, Listen live and overseas use:
Listeners outside the UK may not be able to listen to BBC podcasts due to BBC licensing. This is down to how the BBC controls content and not this application.
Listen Live Stations:
Not all BBC stations are available for mobile devices. Namely;
- Radio 4 LW
- World Service
Listen Live will soon be depreciated as it no longer works on a large number of devices. For the best mobile Radio experience I'd recommend TuneIn Radio on Google Play.
This application is not affiliated with the BBC. The developer is not an employee of the BBC.
*Information downloaded to this application is direct from the BBC website and is publicly available.
Now with unlimited feeds for free!! (well, 1000 max.) See below for permission usage ...
If you have a particular problem you want help with, then SEND ME AN EMAIL (use email link in settings or on the app page) - I can't really help you if you just leave a comment as I can't get back to you ...
It is quite popular with podcast junkies. If you like it please take the time to leave a comment ... it *really* is appreciated.
People seem to love it or hate it ... If you have problems, then get in touch via the feedback links in the settings page or below - I am always eager to help. the UI feedback is not great as you can see from the comments - but the people who get it, like it - so it might be worth your time. But if you are a UI snob then this app is most likely not for you. Some people just want simple apps with a few options - this is not that app.
free=ads - the previous 10 feeds limit has been removed.
* Automatic update and download of podcasts, all fully configurable.
* Integrated dual player for listening to Voice & Music simultaneously.
* Online podcasts catalog from easily finding and adding to your podcast list.
* Integrated browser for finding feeds and music.
* Remote Management from desktop (using browser and WIFI) - You can plug your device into your stereo and control your podcasts from your computer/netbook.
o You can also manage you podcasts using this interface, so you can easily serach for podcasts on you desktop and just copy in the RSS URL.
* tablet / tv support.
* Tracking for all podcasts listened to & history.
* Download on power/wifi.
* Import/Export OPML.
* Import from google reader.
* Automatic space management (chose amount of space to use or keep free).
* Username/password (401) support for paid feeds
* Android widget.
android.permission.INTERNET : Basic internet usage (download feeds & files)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Determine if network is availalble
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Determine if wifi is available
android.permission.BATTERY_STATS : Determine if power is connected
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE : Determine is a call is recieved so player can be paused automatically during a phone call. Also for generating/checking unlock key info (IMEI number)
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : Start services when phone starts
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Write to SD Card (for podcast file storage)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK : To keep the internet connection alive while downloading.
If you dont like it - dont use it, there are other podcatchers available on android market such as Beyond Pod, DoggCatcher, PodTrapper, Listen, Hapi Podcast, etc.
Featured guns are the Springfield Rifle, M1897 Trench Gun, M1 Carbine, .44 Magnum, USP .45, AK-47, StG 44 Single Shot, Desert Eagle, Glock 17 9mm Auto, Glock 18 Full Automatic (scary fast!), Barrett M82 .50 Cal, M1 Garand, Barrett M107 .50 Cal, M16A4, M240, Vektor GA1, M242 Chain Gun, Walther P38, MP5K, FN P90, M1911 Pistol, RPG-7, .357 Magnum, USP 45 Silenced, Mini-Uzi, M2 Browning, and last but not least, the infamous Luger P08 Pistol.
You do not need to wait to fire another gun; up to four can fire simultaneously.
Gun sounds can be saved as ringtones or notification sounds by pressing and holding on the button.
About This App:
This app is made as a guide and gives you ideas to mod your Nerf Guns.
- Real time News and Updates!
- Find out how others mod guns with tutorial and videos
- Connect with other Fans and share tips,and modding tricks!
- See what others are talking about modding Nerfs on Facebook & Twitter.
- High Quality Photo Gallery
And so much more!
You can also email me and I will answer any questions you would like to ask.
So look no further for help. Get all your ideas for mods right here.
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe so there is possibility to fix that issue.
This guide app is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored, nor have they been reviewed, tested or certified by either. This app is used as a reference. The name, images, characters, logo and other details are not created by us but by their respective owners. If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact us.
- Subscribe podcast channel (or RSS/Atom feeds with audio resource)
- Auto update and auto download.
- Export/import OPML.
Please contact author if you have any suggestions or comments!
You can watch or listen to approximately 4,000 podcasts around the world.
This app supports all kinds of contents including audio/video files, text articles as well as comics.
You can easily watch or listen to any contents you want whenever, wherever. It's simple and free!
0. Overall introduction
- Grey, the main color of the app, helps your eyes not to get tired
- This app is named 'Grey' as it makes use of grey tone overall
- You can find a side menu bar when you touch and slide aside
1. Podcast search
- You can search approximately 4,000 podcasts around the world
- You can search by name, category and country.
- You can see how many people are listening to each podcast
- You can easily and quickly add your favorite channels you would like to watch or listen to among about 4,000 podcasts.
- You can see your favorite channels of each category immediately
- You can change sorting order of episodes
- You can set the total number of search results in a list
- You can register download or play lists
- You can check up on download status
- With a side menu bar, you can easily move to menu (function)
- You can use external players
- The screen UI is simple and intuitive
- A volume control button is available
- Sleep Timer will automatically turn the player off when you fall asleep while listening to a podcast.
- On play list, it is easy to move from previous file or to next file.
- You can set up the time of rewinding and fast forwarding
- You can set whether you want to delete image cashes or not
- You can set up automatically to look up episodes
- You can change the location of a folder in which the downloaded files are saved
podcast, allpodcast, allpod, allpodcast2, allpod2, allpodcast season 2
More from developer
Approximately 2.5 million times each year, Good Guys with Guns were able to stop a violent crime in its tracks! But the mainstream media doesn't tell you that.
A woman lawfully carrying a concealed handgun reduces the likelihood that she'll be murdered by 300% to 400%! But again, the mainstream media doesn't tell you that either.
This app shares the true stories of self-defense that the mainstream media "conveniently" leaves out.
Every story is documented with sources clearly cited.
Are you content with being a victim? Or would you rather be among the Good Guys with Guns?
self-defense, victim, gun, guns, right to keep and bear arms, rkba, second amendment, 2nd amendment, 2a, nra, national rifle association, armed citizen, armed civilian, pistol, handgun, sidearm, firearm, glock, revolver, .38, 9mm, .40, .357, .45, magnum, holster, conceal, concealed carry, concealed firearm, cfp, ccw, chp, bill of rights, self-defense, protection, protect, defend, refuse to be a victim, crime, statistics, good guy, bad guy, perp, perpetrator, burglar, rapist, mugger, thief, home invasion, home invader, armed robbery, assault, battery, assault and battery, colt made them equal, defend your family, protect yourself, protect your family
If you've ever wondered what day it is, or have had someone ask you, what better way to find out than having viral pop-singer Rebecca Black tell you? And not just on Friday, Friday!
Who is Rebecca Black? An American teenager (born June 21, 1997) gained worldwide notoriety with her single entitled "Friday" in 2011 when her music video made its debut on YouTube. "Friday" was co-written and produced by Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson of ARK Music Factory was reportedly dubbed "light in the lyrics" by Rebecca Black's mother; Rebecca responded that she simply "sang it as they wrote it, Mom".
Opinions on the song are mixed with some hating it, some loving it, but the majority either "hate to love it" or "love to hate it". Critics even called it "the worst song ever". As of May 10, 2011, the video had amassed more than 135 million views.
The song follows Rebecca Black as a "typical teenager from waking up, eating cold cereal for breakfast, waiting for the school bus, and catching a ride to school with her friends (after debating which seat she should take). In the evening (after another seating debate) she and and her friends (Benni Cinkle and another girl) ride to a party. We're also provided with the information that Thursday is before Friday, Saturday comes after Friday, and Sunday comes afterwards.
- This app utilizes very short sound-bytes from the song which are in compliance with the Fair-Use clause of the Copyright Act of 1976, and as a parody of the original, is protected as Free Speech.
- Additionally, Courts have held that The First Amendment and the laws of many states protect the use of someone's name or likeness in creative works and other forms of entertainment, such as is being done in this app.
Who is Joe the Web Guy?
He was hired by his current employer to fill the position of Web Application Developer left vacant by their previous Web Developer. Previously Joe worked for an advertising agency as their interactive Technology Director, and developed projects for clients such as 3M HIS, Novell, 3COM, and Sundance Resort. He performed contract work for a local dot com, building their first B2C e-commerce shopping cart solution. He even worked for a local pseudo-celebrity (Dell "SUPERDELL" Schanze) where he wore many hats (including Sharepoint Developer and various technical and management positions).
Joe wass a Web of Trust Notary, endorsed by Thawte (a Verisign company), and experienced with x.590 Digital Signature Certificates. Joe believes in the widespread use of PKI Encryption technologies and methodologies as potentially being the "magic bullet" in eliminating online fraud, identity theft, and even casual snooping.
Give Joe a pair of headphones and a can of anything "cold and caffeinated" and he can code for hours on end. He can work efficiently as a solo developer and is also at-home when working as part of a development team.
When asked, Joe tells people that it's not really that he knows all that much, rather that he's just really good at figuring things out.
In the years since Joe began his employment with his current employer he has been instrumental in realizing several projects and keeps existing sites and solutions up-to-date and running smoothly.
Although Joe can work inside the constraints and scope of a project, he has a hard time "thinking inside the box" and can often see the larger picture and offer ideas, thoughts, or "what-if" scenarios that can help "future-proof" a given project to extend the value and business-returns.
His website, JoeTheWebGuy.net, and its accompanying podcast are the ongoing collection of things Joe has learned about development, the web, and technology in general. He now presents to you this web app so you can keep up-to-date will that fountain of information on-the-go!
The Gun Rights Network (GRN) includes some 19 regular podcasts.
Collectively, the Gun Rights Network brings together young and old, male and female, black and white in a broad spectrum of strong and articulate voices that speak for Constitutional Rights, human rights, and protection of the innocent, as well as a celebration of the centuries-old lore of firearms.
In alphabetical order, the regular podcasts include:
- Armed Citizens Podcast comes from 2nd Amendment activist Mick McArt, bringing the listener a mix of useful news and essays that touch on gun owners’ civil rights.
- Citizen Armed is the newest podcast in the group. Spencer Bennett subtitles his cast “How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Gun.” Personal protection and home security are among the topics, which encourage safe fun with guns as well as more serious issues of personal rights.
- Firearms Café features Tony Brown, offering a broad overview of political and activist thinking related to gun ownership.
- Gun Dudes features Tom, Carl, Stan, and Travis who bring a youthfully exuberant touch of Generation X to the graying world of gun ownership advocacy. Hilarious humor is leavened with serious commentary and news from actual incidents of armed citizens’ self-defense.
- Gun Rights Advocates is Mark Vanderberg’s own podcast. Mark has tirelessly worked for positive change in the political arena, and his casts often bring a “you are there” flavor as he reports on a given political demonstration or similar event.
- Gun Rights Alert as its title implies, brings up to date alerts from gun rights organizations to people to busy to keep track of the multiple sources on their own. Alan Richmond is the producer.
- Practical Defense features Alex Haddox of Los Angeles, who combines a strong martial arts background with practical crime prevention tips suitable for people from all walks of life. A pro-Second Amendment show, Alex’s cast is particularly useful to non-gun people for its crime prevention content, while getting a pro-gun-rights message across to that often-neglected audience as well.
- ProArms Podcast consists of a group of eight competitive shooters, most of whom are connected with the firearms industry: preditor Gail Pepin, host Steve Denney, along with Massad Ayoob, Chris Christian, Herman Gunter, Mike Larney, and Jon and Terri Strayer. Content ranges from interviews with gunfight survivors, top instructors, gun industry execs, and pistol champions to round-table discussions of certain types of defensive firearms.
- Gun Nation comes from Doc Wesson, the pseudonym of a firearms industry professional whose shows range from interviews with other professionals to explanatory seminars on ballistics. A regular feature on Gun Nation is “Average Joe,” with detailed gun reviews that have created a loyal and appreciative audience.