Requirements: Internet connection.
NOTE: For better performance, is recommended to download the podcasts and listen offline.
Tags: Firearms, guns, self defense, weapons, gun training, NRA courses, personal defense, security qualifications, ammunition, home defense, safety training, simmunition.
-Endless combinations of parts
-Build your gun from scratch or select one of the pre-built guns to add on to
-285+ parts to choose from
-Color system lets you easily choose from millions of colors
-Group selection lets you move multiple pieces at once
-Share your designs with your friends in text messages, emails, or on Facebook and Twitter
Go to the Gun Maker Facebook page to share your guns and talk to other gun builders!
Follow Gun Maker on Twitter!
Look for frequent updates to add more parts and features!
Gun Maker 2 is brought to you by Evike!
Turn your Phone into a toy gun! Realistically modeled animations put you in control of the ultimate 3D gun simulator.
Have fun with your friends in a mock fire-fight, play Russian Roulette to settle disputes, use a banana the way you have always wanted to - as a FEARSOME WEAPON of LETHALITY, or turn your Phone into a chainsaw that can cut absolutely ANYTHING in HALF!! (virtually, of course)
ALL IN FULL 3D!!
With GunApp3D you can:
★ Choose from 10+ backgrounds to suit your taste
★ Take screenshots of your favorite combinations to set as your Phone's wallpaper
★ Realistically interact with a 9mm pistol (reload, fire, and manual slide control)
★ Encrust your gold plated 9mm ghetto blaster with your initials (in diamonds)
★ Play Russian Roulette with a .357 revolver
★ Snipe your pals (or boss) using a removable silencer
★ Use a banana as a semi-automatic weapon
★ Turn your Phone into a chainsaw
A lot went into this app to make it as interesting as possible to gun enthusiasts. Suggestions/Feedback are always welcome. Send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE App for android contains Super Sentai & Kamen Rider videos that you can watch for free. English sub is main.
You can watch every episodes of Super Sentai & Kamen Rider Usually update!!
When you select any episode in the app, it will open a new window. All videos host by external video sites (Youtube, Dailymotion Etc.) So let's enjoy it!
Super Sentai Series List
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
- Tensou Sentai Goseiger
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
- Engine Sentai Go-Onger
- Juken Sentai Gekiranger
- Mahou Sentai Magiranger
- Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger
Kamen Rider Series List
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Kamen Rider OOO
- Kamen Rider W
Other series will be update in the future.
GUN Sounds, Ringtones, and sound grenade
This app contains high quality gun sound effects. Shotgun, pistol, machine gun, hand gun, rifle, UZI, M60, AR15, MP5,AK47, 357 Magnum...
*Press and hold for ringtone options!
*This is the Only Gun sound board with sound grenade functionality
GUNS Sound Grenade Instructions:
1] Turn up phone volume
2] Set timer
3] Select sonic weapon / leave phone near your target
4] Sit back, and watch reactions....LOL!!
*If you do not hear the GUNS you want e-mail us and we will add it on the next update.
Featured guns are the Springfield Rifle, M1897 Trench Gun, M1 Carbine, .44 Magnum, USP .45, AK-47, StG 44 Single Shot, Desert Eagle, Glock 17 9mm Auto, Glock 18 Full Automatic (scary fast!), Barrett M82 .50 Cal, M1 Garand, Barrett M107 .50 Cal, M16A4, M240, Vektor GA1, M242 Chain Gun, Walther P38, MP5K, FN P90, M1911 Pistol, RPG-7, .357 Magnum, USP 45 Silenced, Mini-Uzi, M2 Browning, and last but not least, the infamous Luger P08 Pistol.
You do not need to wait to fire another gun; up to four can fire simultaneously.
Gun sounds can be saved as ringtones or notification sounds by pressing and holding on the button.
More from developer
Approximately 2.5 million times each year, Good Guys with Guns were able to stop a violent crime in its tracks! But the mainstream media doesn't tell you that.
A woman lawfully carrying a concealed handgun reduces the likelihood that she'll be murdered by 300% to 400%! But again, the mainstream media doesn't tell you that either.
This app shares the true stories of self-defense that the mainstream media "conveniently" leaves out.
Every story is documented with sources clearly cited.
Are you content with being a victim? Or would you rather be among the Good Guys with Guns?
self-defense, victim, gun, guns, right to keep and bear arms, rkba, second amendment, 2nd amendment, 2a, nra, national rifle association, armed citizen, armed civilian, pistol, handgun, sidearm, firearm, glock, revolver, .38, 9mm, .40, .357, .45, magnum, holster, conceal, concealed carry, concealed firearm, cfp, ccw, chp, bill of rights, self-defense, protection, protect, defend, refuse to be a victim, crime, statistics, good guy, bad guy, perp, perpetrator, burglar, rapist, mugger, thief, home invasion, home invader, armed robbery, assault, battery, assault and battery, colt made them equal, defend your family, protect yourself, protect your family
If you've ever wondered what day it is, or have had someone ask you, what better way to find out than having viral pop-singer Rebecca Black tell you? And not just on Friday, Friday!
Who is Rebecca Black? An American teenager (born June 21, 1997) gained worldwide notoriety with her single entitled "Friday" in 2011 when her music video made its debut on YouTube. "Friday" was co-written and produced by Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson of ARK Music Factory was reportedly dubbed "light in the lyrics" by Rebecca Black's mother; Rebecca responded that she simply "sang it as they wrote it, Mom".
Opinions on the song are mixed with some hating it, some loving it, but the majority either "hate to love it" or "love to hate it". Critics even called it "the worst song ever". As of May 10, 2011, the video had amassed more than 135 million views.
The song follows Rebecca Black as a "typical teenager from waking up, eating cold cereal for breakfast, waiting for the school bus, and catching a ride to school with her friends (after debating which seat she should take). In the evening (after another seating debate) she and and her friends (Benni Cinkle and another girl) ride to a party. We're also provided with the information that Thursday is before Friday, Saturday comes after Friday, and Sunday comes afterwards.
- This app utilizes very short sound-bytes from the song which are in compliance with the Fair-Use clause of the Copyright Act of 1976, and as a parody of the original, is protected as Free Speech.
- Additionally, Courts have held that The First Amendment and the laws of many states protect the use of someone's name or likeness in creative works and other forms of entertainment, such as is being done in this app.
Who is Joe the Web Guy?
He was hired by his current employer to fill the position of Web Application Developer left vacant by their previous Web Developer. Previously Joe worked for an advertising agency as their interactive Technology Director, and developed projects for clients such as 3M HIS, Novell, 3COM, and Sundance Resort. He performed contract work for a local dot com, building their first B2C e-commerce shopping cart solution. He even worked for a local pseudo-celebrity (Dell "SUPERDELL" Schanze) where he wore many hats (including Sharepoint Developer and various technical and management positions).
Joe wass a Web of Trust Notary, endorsed by Thawte (a Verisign company), and experienced with x.590 Digital Signature Certificates. Joe believes in the widespread use of PKI Encryption technologies and methodologies as potentially being the "magic bullet" in eliminating online fraud, identity theft, and even casual snooping.
Give Joe a pair of headphones and a can of anything "cold and caffeinated" and he can code for hours on end. He can work efficiently as a solo developer and is also at-home when working as part of a development team.
When asked, Joe tells people that it's not really that he knows all that much, rather that he's just really good at figuring things out.
In the years since Joe began his employment with his current employer he has been instrumental in realizing several projects and keeps existing sites and solutions up-to-date and running smoothly.
Although Joe can work inside the constraints and scope of a project, he has a hard time "thinking inside the box" and can often see the larger picture and offer ideas, thoughts, or "what-if" scenarios that can help "future-proof" a given project to extend the value and business-returns.
His website, JoeTheWebGuy.net, and its accompanying podcast are the ongoing collection of things Joe has learned about development, the web, and technology in general. He now presents to you this web app so you can keep up-to-date will that fountain of information on-the-go!
Collectively, the Gun Rights Network brings together young and old, male and female, black and white, liberal and conservative, in a broad spectrum of strong and articulate voices that speak for Constitutional Rights, human Rights, and protection of the innocent, as well as a celebration of the centuries-old lore of firearms.
Members of the Gun Rights Network:
- Armed Citizen Podcast: The Armed Citizen Podcast is hosted by Mick McArt and was the first podcast to formally join the Gun Rights Network.
- GunDudes Radio Podcast: The GunDudes are a bunch of Second Amendment respecting guys that love to shoot, and love their guns. In their podcast episodes they talk about new guns they've acquired, things they've learned while shooting, product reviews, and more. One of the favorite segments is their “Misfire Award” which covers news stories of stupid laws, crazy regulations, and all kinds of hard-to-believe gun and self-defense related topics.
You’ll love these guys and laugh out loud!
- Modern Rifleman Radio: Hosted by Ken Kowalski and Bryan Bolivar, Modern Rifleman Radio is a podcast focusing on military style rifles and their use by the military, competitors, and everyday citizens.
- PowerFactor Show: The PowerFactor Show is catered towards practical pistol shooters, both existing and future. Our hosts, Steve, Rick, John, Larry and Doug will cover rules, shooting techniques, equipment and everything you need to either get into the sport, or to improve the sport that you’re already in and love.
- Practical Defense: Hosted by Alex Haddox, the Practical Defense podcast provides insight and a practical approach to staying safe in our increasingly dangerous neighborhoods. Listen and learn strategies and habits that will help you and your loved ones stay safe from harm.
- ProArms Podcast: The ProArms Podcast alternates between two formats. In one, staff members interview shooting champions, top trainers, firearms industry executives, and perhaps most important, gunfight survivors. The latter include Bill Allard, the late Jim Cirillo’s partner on the famed NYPD Stakeout Unit and the one member of the squad who killed more criminal gunmen in face to face shootouts than even Cirillo. Bob Stasch, “the Cirillo of Chicago,” who has been through some fourteen gunfights and counting, because he’s still leading a street narcotics unit in the Windy City.
-Talking Guns with Kate Krueger: Kate Krueger is the top female gun radio expert and hosts Talking Guns on Sundays at Noon – 2PM on 1100 AM KFNX Independent Talk Radio. Named “Annie Oakley of the airwaves” by one of her guests she addresses all things related to firearms including products, books, politics, shooting sports & events, training, hunting and more. She also talks about survival and preparedness, accessories, and other peripheral topics related to the outdoors and the 2nd amendment. Kate is a patriot, mom, 2nd Amendment advocate, and owner of a local Arizona gun store.
Friends of the Gun Rights Network:
- Firearms Cafe: Firearms Cafe is hosted by Tony Brown.
- Citizen Armed
- Down Range Radio & TV
- Gun Nation
- Gun Rights Advocates
- Gun Rights Alert
- HandgunWorld Podcast
- Liberal’s Gun Corner
- On Target Radio
- Personal Armament Podcast
- Polite Society Podcast
- Rimfire Podcast
- Shooting The Breeze