With this app, click on an episode and start listening to your mp3 podcasts right away.
This app will also automatically download new episodes at midnight so it's ready for you in the morning. Listen on your morning commute, no network needed.
It will automatically delete old episodes to minimize space usage. If you play an episode that is not cached, then the app will stream the podcast.
Once this app is installed, you will need to stop / restart Podcast Addict in order to disable the ad banners. It will not unlock any new feature, because Podcast Addict is unlimited by default.
You must have Podcast Addict installed before purchasing this Donate app.
THIS APP DOESN'T HAVE AN ICON AND CANNOT BE STARTED. JUST INSTALL IT... AND FORGET ABOUT IT
Please don't forget to rate the Donate app, review it and click its +1 button to give it more visibility on the Google Play.
With Podcast Addict, manage all your audio & video Podcasts as well as your YouTube channels and News feeds from your Android device.
Subscribe to your favorite podcasts using the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, Carolla Digital, CBC, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, Nerdist, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Ted Talks, Twit, NPO, ...).
You can also import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML export file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict or iTunes databases (~ 250K podcasts indexed).
Finally you can also copy and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292733-getting-started-
Bugs & Suggestions: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
• Android Wear notifications & controls (Android 4.3+ only)
• chromecast support
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Youtube Channels & News feeds
• support both download & streaming
• automatic update
• automatic download
• advanced automatic deletion features (trash, ...)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• podcast & episode search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video player with resume, shuffle, loop, ... features
• variable playback speed, volume boost and skip silence (available for Android 4.1+)
• audio & video playlist
• automatic podcasts Flattr
• priority podcasts playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock screen widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• both list & grid mode display (podcasts & episodes)
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• TOP 50 most successful podcasts
• Browse podcasts by category
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, ...)
• OPML export
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments download feature
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode filters & search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• can be controlled by task automation apps like Tasker or AutomateIT through Intents
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, 77 WABC Radio, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, BBC, Carolla Digital, CBC, CBS Radio News, CBS Sport Radio, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, DVMPE, Earwolf, ESPN, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, How Stuff Works, KCRW, KFI AM 640, LibriVox, Mobile Nations, MSNBC, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, NPR, PBS, Podnutz, Public Radio International (PRI), Quick and Dirty Tips, Revision3, RTÉ Radio, Scientific American, Slate, Smodcast, The Guardian, The Naked Scientists, Ted Talks, The Blaze, The New Yorker, Twit, Voice America, WBEZ 91.5, WFMU, WNYC, WOR 710, WWNO
• French: College de France, Jazz Radio, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, Radio Classique, Radio Nova, Radio01.net, TSF Jazz, Virgin Radio
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR, Deutschlandfunk, Deutschlandradio Kultur
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1, Rai Radio 2, Rai Radio 3, RSI
• Portuguese: BAND, CBN, Mega HITS, Rádio Sim, Renascença, RFM, RTP, TSF
• Russian: Радио ЭХО Москвы, Финам ФМ
• Spanish: Cadena SER, RTVE
★ This is the pro version of podkicker that has NO ADS and will receive new features before everyone else.
★ Minimalistic, fast and efficient
★ Audio and video support.
★ Chromecast support (beta).
★ Flattr integration.
★ Transfer of downloads to dropbox or similar.
★ Dedicated search engine containing 260.000+ podcasts.
★ Automatic downloads and rich notifications.
★ Podcast suggestions based on current subscriptions.
★ Carmode when driving.
★ Frequent updates.
If you have problems or feature requests, just drop me an email and we'll figure it out.
A quickstart to get you going:
The Channel tab lists the podcasts you currently subscribe to.
The Episode tab lists the 200 latest episodes from all your subscriptions.
The Downloads tab lists the episodes you have downloaded to your device.
The rest should be quite self explanatory.
Listen & Manage the top pod casts ( podcast / podcasts )of the world
REQUEST YOUR PODCAST YOU WANT TO LISTEN AND WE WILL ADD IT FOR YOU
NOTE : Application background process takes much time for the first time you open the application after installation as there are 20000+ podcast feeds needed to setup the application
Categories Included are
- All Video Podcasts
- Food & Drinks
- Health / Fitness
- Mature (Adults)
- Movies / Films
- News / Politics
- Religion Inspiration
This Podcast Application supports both Audio, Video Podcasts and some Updates
- Background Play
- Auto Sync Periodically
- Auto Delete pod casts for every 30 days
- Notification settings
- Dark & Light Themes
- Layout Switches
- HD Videos & Audio
- Multiple Language Support
- Search Pod casts
Get yout pocket casts now by installing podcaster
Enjoy your commute with Car Cast Pro. Cheaper than a beer, way more filling!
Car Cast Pro is a simple audio podcast downloader and player. Optimized for use in a daily commute or trip to the gym, it features big buttons, large text, remembers last played location. Car Cast Pro is based on Car Cast open source software.
See http://jadn.com/carcast/tour.gsp for a walk through.
Along with basic playback functionality, Podcatcher Deluxe features a sophisticated three column layout. One contains the list of podcast subscriptions, another displays episodes currently available (for the selected subscription) and the third column clearly displays detailed podcast episode descriptions. This layout works especially well on tablets and big-screen phones. Multiple feeds are supported with this elegant design and can conveniently be searched while playing. The integrated podcast finder gets you going quickly.
In addition, this premium version allows downloading of episodes, resumes to the last play position on restart and adds support for episode filters (new/old episodes). It also provides a playlist option for uninterrupted back-to-back playback.
Visit http://www.podcatcher-deluxe.com for more information.
→ Adaptive layout, works great on both phones and tablets
→ Resume playback
→ Integrated podcast catalog
→ OPML file import and export
→ Support for Bluetooth audio devices
→ Custom download folder
→ Playlists and filters
→ Optional auto-downloads and auto-deletes
→ Synchronization via Dropbox and gpodder.net
→ No ads, no tracking
Podcasts from iPhone to Android was listening to the audio and watch video on the
World with more than 250,000 free podcast you can enjoy a fast and convenient way.
Subscribe to the new podcast episodes are added to show you soon.
**** I have this function *********
- ITunes podcast information.
- ITunes review to show you.
- Country setting, the setting of the country can listen to the podcast.
- Subscribe to be notified automatically when you update aepisodeu.
- Cheongjwi Provides you were listening to a podcast broadcasting followed
Bluetooth earphone remote control button or behaviors.
- Support the podcast search.
- You can delete the downloaded file.
- Downloading a file, cover image and the information is automatically entered into the program.
- If you have downloaded the file to download the file to play.
- The downloaded file is immediately audible anywhere on any player.
- Using Android system stable downloader available for download. (Wi-Fi connection only when connected to Wi-Fi download progress when download is set.)
- Download and listen comfortably without having to worry about your data.
- Thousands of video/audio Podcasts from full category
- Search/download support
- Playback mode support (stream, offline, and background)
■ Games & Hobbies
■ Government & Organizations
■ Kids & Family
■ News & Politics
■ Religion & Spirituality
■ Science & Medicine
■ Society & Culture
■ Sports & Recreation
■ TV & Film
Note: This app is supported by ads.
Credits: This app uses freely available graphics in
Smart Podcast is equipped with a powerful podcast search function.
Just input some keywords, and you can instantly find a podcast of your liking.
Fully equipped with audio and video players.
At your preference, an external media player can also be selected and used.
Refreshing podcasts (updating the list) and downloading media files are all automatically done in the background.
No need to connect to your computer as in the case of iPhone or iPad.
With Smart Podcast, you can specify how often to refresh podcasts and how many files to download.
If you want to save communication fee or your battery,
you can choose to download only on Wi-Fi or only while the phone is charging.
Smart Podcast makes it so easy to search and subscribe a wide variety of podcadsts such as news, entertainment, language learning, etc.
Please send your feedback and bug reports to <email@example.com>.
Input query, and just go!
It provides an option to select Country, so that you can use multi byte characters of your native tongue, instead of alphabet.
[download podcast files]
- To download a file, CLICK one of the episodes.
* Please note that not all files can be downloaded.
This is not official ITS app. This only uses API provided by ITS to search contents.
All Promo Contents are provided courtesy of ITS.
SimpleReader is a feed/podcast client for android.
With SimpleReader, you can add/search/view/play/download/share feed/podcast easily.
- Feed / Podcast Search
- Podcast audio/video download/play
- Simple/fast User Interface
- Itunes Podcast Support
- Line by Line translation
- Gingerbread(android 2.3)
So far the following features are implemented:
* Downloading and Streaming of episodes
* Variable speed playback (requires Presto Sound Library or Prestissimo)
* Support for Atom and RSS feeds
* Support for password-protected feeds and episodes
* Support for searching iTunes listings
* OPML import and export
* Flattr integration including automatic flattring
* Player homescreen widget
* Automatic feed updates
* Automatic download of new episodes
* Sleep timer
* Access to the gpodder.net podcast directory
* Subscription syncing with the gpodder.net service
* Supports MP3 chapters, VorbisComment chapters and Podlove Simple Chapters
* Supports paged feeds (http://podlove.org/paged-feeds/)
NOTE: this purple icon is the beta. please uninstall the main MyPOD app if you install this one as well.
TIPS: Check settings > storage if downloads don't appear to work and allocate space.
MyPOD is a media browser - it finds media in Podcasts and Blogs and makes it all available for you to play. MyPOD aims to fill in the gaps by combing powerful feed and web-browsing capabilities, cross-device management and syncing.
* Auto-update and download w. many tunings. Easily stream or download anything.
* Great UI with Side-drawer nav, refine/sort, overflow and bulk operations everywhere.
* Manage all you podcasts on your desktop using the web interface. Sync you feeds across all your devices.
* Great Explore & Discover section with Recommended, iTunes search, YouTube channels, all the top networks scanned regularly.
* Player with history, configurable skip buttons, playlist integrated, show notes.
* Dual player for spicing up that monotonic voice podcast (just play you fave music in the background).
* Web player for normal web pages. Easily manage what you play from the web.
* Use the Android share functionality to share webpages & feeds with MyPOD
* Play Youtube, Vimeo, ... videos in the background without the need to keep the screen on.
* Choose save location globally or per podcast - useful if you listen off the SD card (e.g. in car)
* Works great on tablets (Some more refinements are coming in Beta).
* Lots of import functions and options (OPML, text, sharing).
* Automatic space management
* Username/password (401) support for paid feeds.
* Auto sorts new/download/listened episodes.
* Smart Playlists, build your own channels. Drag re-order.
* Android widget & notification integration.
* Supports YouTube Feeds, RSS, ATOM.
* Crispy clear vector icons throughout.
Note: you should only use on MyPOD v2 this one (beta) or the one in the main slot. but both dont work together.
The UI has been built to handle a lot of feeds - just star your fave podcasts and it auto updates and downloads new episodes for you. Powerful features like filtering, multi-select, drag-and-drop re-ordering, flyin navigation and swipe-to-dismiss, make organisation a breeze. Our introduction and intro help screens will have you up and running in a jiffy. Powerful playlists help sort your content into your own channels so you can just stick them on and go. Just some of the many features MyPOD brings you ...
Podcasting has lots great content & diversity, and we want to bring it to you, we have put together curated lists in all the main genres of podcasting, and also a few other specialist areas. Curated network lists have everything from the most popular podcasters on the planet. MyPOD also has an open catalogue, also iTunes podcast and YouTube channel search. All the best public and private radio shows podcast.
android.permission.INTERNET : Basic internet usage (download feeds & files)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Determine if network is available
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Determine if wifi is available
android.permission.BATTERY_STATS : Determine if power is connected
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE : Determine is a call is received so player can be paused automatically during a phone call. Also for generating/checking unlock key info (IMEI number)
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : Start services when phone starts
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Write to SD Card (for podcast file storage)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK : To keep the internet connection alive while downloading.
android.permission.BLUETOOTH : for bluetooth
If you don't like it - don't use it, there are other podcatchers available on android market.
Our app gives you a direct access to over 20 thousand newspapers and categorized magazines from almost from over 250 world countries; and to over 5,000 local and international radios. We support RSS feeds and let you search and subscribe to thousands of Audio and Video Podcasts. You can also save a single page or entire newspapers on demand or on schedule for later viewing and also save podcasts this way. Favorite and share anything you see in the app (including songs playing on the radio) and a lot more... Check it out!
When using our app, you can be listening to radio or podcast, while browsing offline or online version of your favorite newspaper, magazine or rss feed. It's all in our app: News, Magazines, RSS feeds, Radios & Audio & Video Podcasts, it's all built in!
For easy navigation, everything is categorized into 3 main categories:
- Newspapers, Magazines & RSS feeds
This feature allows you download your most popular newspapers for example at 5am every morning, just before your morning bus or train ride. This way it's all ready when you wake up, so you can enjoy content you find important without experiencing an internet lag or anywhere where you do not have the access to internet.
Offline Function for Newspaper Download allows you to:
- save a single page from a website or magazine for offline viewing
- schedule download of entire newspaper (all it's pages down to one level from the main page) for later offline viewing
(Note: when using this feature, make sure newspaper in question allows their pages to be backed up. This is not a problem in most of cases).
Offline Function for Podcast Download allows you to:
- save audio or video podcast for later viewing or listening
Note: Download of Newspapers for Offline viewing is currently in an experimental stage!
We're aware that while the single page saving of offline pages works well, some sites have issues with scheduling for complete offline download. This app is brand new to market, it's free, so please if you experience an issue with a certain newspaper, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll do our best to fix the problem.
- Close to 20 thousand world-wide newspapers and magazines in 250 countries (full and mobile versions)
- Ability to add your own newspapers, magazines, websites or RSS feeds to Favorites
- Browse newspapers and radios by country and categories
- RSS Feeds reader is included
- Add any existing site to Favourites
- Share content with your friends online
- Integrated search for newspapers, magazines, radios, rss feeds
- Integrated podcasts search in online podcast directories
- Download entire worldnews newspapers for offline viewing (single page or schedule entire site)
- Download audio and video podcasts for later offline viewing or listening.
Instructions: You can use the search function to find podcasts from the app store to subscribe to. All of your subscriptions will appear on the main screen. When you view a podcast, all undownloaded episodes will be white, and all downloaded ones will be listed in blue. When you finish an episode, it's marked as "finished" in the database automatically and deleted. You can download it again by switching the view selector from "all unplayed" to "finished".
Also, you can long-tap an episode to see a description.
Contact me with any suggestions/bug reports, and I'll try to fix them asap. Enjoy!
Approximately 2.5 million times each year, Good Guys with Guns were able to stop a violent crime in its tracks! But the mainstream media doesn't tell you that.
A woman lawfully carrying a concealed handgun reduces the likelihood that she'll be murdered by 300% to 400%! But again, the mainstream media doesn't tell you that either.
This app shares the true stories of self-defense that the mainstream media "conveniently" leaves out.
Every story is documented with sources clearly cited.
Are you content with being a victim? Or would you rather be among the Good Guys with Guns?
self-defense, victim, gun, guns, right to keep and bear arms, rkba, second amendment, 2nd amendment, 2a, nra, national rifle association, armed citizen, armed civilian, pistol, handgun, sidearm, firearm, glock, revolver, .38, 9mm, .40, .357, .45, magnum, holster, conceal, concealed carry, concealed firearm, cfp, ccw, chp, bill of rights, self-defense, protection, protect, defend, refuse to be a victim, crime, statistics, good guy, bad guy, perp, perpetrator, burglar, rapist, mugger, thief, home invasion, home invader, armed robbery, assault, battery, assault and battery, colt made them equal, defend your family, protect yourself, protect your family
If you've ever wondered what day it is, or have had someone ask you, what better way to find out than having viral pop-singer Rebecca Black tell you? And not just on Friday, Friday!
Who is Rebecca Black? An American teenager (born June 21, 1997) gained worldwide notoriety with her single entitled "Friday" in 2011 when her music video made its debut on YouTube. "Friday" was co-written and produced by Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson of ARK Music Factory was reportedly dubbed "light in the lyrics" by Rebecca Black's mother; Rebecca responded that she simply "sang it as they wrote it, Mom".
Opinions on the song are mixed with some hating it, some loving it, but the majority either "hate to love it" or "love to hate it". Critics even called it "the worst song ever". As of May 10, 2011, the video had amassed more than 135 million views.
The song follows Rebecca Black as a "typical teenager from waking up, eating cold cereal for breakfast, waiting for the school bus, and catching a ride to school with her friends (after debating which seat she should take). In the evening (after another seating debate) she and and her friends (Benni Cinkle and another girl) ride to a party. We're also provided with the information that Thursday is before Friday, Saturday comes after Friday, and Sunday comes afterwards.
- This app utilizes very short sound-bytes from the song which are in compliance with the Fair-Use clause of the Copyright Act of 1976, and as a parody of the original, is protected as Free Speech.
- Additionally, Courts have held that The First Amendment and the laws of many states protect the use of someone's name or likeness in creative works and other forms of entertainment, such as is being done in this app.
Collectively, the Gun Rights Network brings together young and old, male and female, black and white, liberal and conservative, in a broad spectrum of strong and articulate voices that speak for Constitutional Rights, human Rights, and protection of the innocent, as well as a celebration of the centuries-old lore of firearms.
Members of the Gun Rights Network:
- Armed Citizen Podcast: The Armed Citizen Podcast is hosted by Mick McArt and was the first podcast to formally join the Gun Rights Network.
- GunDudes Radio Podcast: The GunDudes are a bunch of Second Amendment respecting guys that love to shoot, and love their guns. In their podcast episodes they talk about new guns they've acquired, things they've learned while shooting, product reviews, and more. One of the favorite segments is their “Misfire Award” which covers news stories of stupid laws, crazy regulations, and all kinds of hard-to-believe gun and self-defense related topics.
You’ll love these guys and laugh out loud!
- Modern Rifleman Radio: Hosted by Ken Kowalski and Bryan Bolivar, Modern Rifleman Radio is a podcast focusing on military style rifles and their use by the military, competitors, and everyday citizens.
- PowerFactor Show: The PowerFactor Show is catered towards practical pistol shooters, both existing and future. Our hosts, Steve, Rick, John, Larry and Doug will cover rules, shooting techniques, equipment and everything you need to either get into the sport, or to improve the sport that you’re already in and love.
- Practical Defense: Hosted by Alex Haddox, the Practical Defense podcast provides insight and a practical approach to staying safe in our increasingly dangerous neighborhoods. Listen and learn strategies and habits that will help you and your loved ones stay safe from harm.
- ProArms Podcast: The ProArms Podcast alternates between two formats. In one, staff members interview shooting champions, top trainers, firearms industry executives, and perhaps most important, gunfight survivors. The latter include Bill Allard, the late Jim Cirillo’s partner on the famed NYPD Stakeout Unit and the one member of the squad who killed more criminal gunmen in face to face shootouts than even Cirillo. Bob Stasch, “the Cirillo of Chicago,” who has been through some fourteen gunfights and counting, because he’s still leading a street narcotics unit in the Windy City.
-Talking Guns with Kate Krueger: Kate Krueger is the top female gun radio expert and hosts Talking Guns on Sundays at Noon – 2PM on 1100 AM KFNX Independent Talk Radio. Named “Annie Oakley of the airwaves” by one of her guests she addresses all things related to firearms including products, books, politics, shooting sports & events, training, hunting and more. She also talks about survival and preparedness, accessories, and other peripheral topics related to the outdoors and the 2nd amendment. Kate is a patriot, mom, 2nd Amendment advocate, and owner of a local Arizona gun store.
Friends of the Gun Rights Network:
- Firearms Cafe: Firearms Cafe is hosted by Tony Brown.
- Citizen Armed
- Down Range Radio & TV
- Gun Nation
- Gun Rights Advocates
- Gun Rights Alert
- HandgunWorld Podcast
- Liberal’s Gun Corner
- On Target Radio
- Personal Armament Podcast
- Polite Society Podcast
- Rimfire Podcast
- Shooting The Breeze
Who is Joe the Web Guy?
He was hired by his current employer to fill the position of Web Application Developer left vacant by their previous Web Developer. Previously Joe worked for an advertising agency as their interactive Technology Director, and developed projects for clients such as 3M HIS, Novell, 3COM, and Sundance Resort. He performed contract work for a local dot com, building their first B2C e-commerce shopping cart solution. He even worked for a local pseudo-celebrity (Dell "SUPERDELL" Schanze) where he wore many hats (including Sharepoint Developer and various technical and management positions).
Joe was a Web of Trust Notary, endorsed by Thawte (a Verisign company), and experienced with x.590 Digital Signature Certificates. Joe believes in the widespread use of PKI Encryption technologies and methodologies as potentially being the "magic bullet" in eliminating online fraud, identity theft, and even casual snooping.
Give Joe a pair of headphones and a can of anything "cold and caffeinated" and he can code for hours on end. He can work efficiently as a solo developer and is also at-home when working as part of a development team.
When asked, Joe tells people that it's not really that he knows all that much, rather that he's just really good at figuring things out.
In the years since Joe began his employment with his current employer he has been instrumental in realizing several projects and keeps existing sites and solutions up-to-date and running smoothly.
Although Joe can work inside the constraints and scope of a project, he has a hard time "thinking inside the box" and can often see the larger picture and offer ideas, thoughts, or "what-if" scenarios that can help "future-proof" a given project to extend the value and business-returns.
One of his websites, JoeTheWebGuy.net, and its accompanying podcast are the ongoing collection of things Joe has learned about development, the web, and technology in general. He now presents to you this web app so you can keep up-to-date will that fountain of information on-the-go!