- Unlimited access to a collection of over 10,000 issues (including back issues) for all of your interests, from entertainment to health/fitness, automotive to food/drink.
- Search for any topic, person, product (like “workouts” or “recipes”) across our entire database of content to find what you’re looking for faster. Search within a magazine, category, or across all magazine titles.
- Share your subscription with your family —up to 5 devices with one account.
- Start reading within seconds while streaming content or download the full issues for later (offline) reading.
- Best reading experience—designed for retina display, page turning, and browsing is a breeze!
- Do more with Readly—zoom and pan around photos, click on active web links, favorite magazines, and bookmark articles and share it with your friends through Facebook, Twitter and Email.
“App of the Year 2014” – PPA Digital Awards
“Readly is fantastic value for money” - TechRadar
If you need help or have suggestions, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: When replacing an existing app, the previous app settings and downloads are not preserved, you will need to re-download the magazine.
Majalah detik presents in-depth and inspiring information. With an interesting writing style, complete with audio, video and interactive features, providing a fun experience when reading Majalah detik. In addition to review that are hot in the community through the Focus section, Majalah detik also presents a variety of other information such as Business, International, People to Entertainment and Lifestyle.
Majalah detik published every week on Saturday.
Feel free to send comments, suggestions or questions via email to email@example.com. We appreciate any feedback from you."
Download the latest MALE Magazine Application, now support Android Smartphone & KitKat OS.
Warning: When replacing an existing app, the previous app settings and downloads are not preserved, you will need to re-download the magazine.
MALE (Mata Lelaki) is a digital interactive magazine from detikcom that can be downloaded free every Wednesday.
MALE provide current information includes modern men's lifestyle, technology, automotive, entertainment and exclusive tips & tricks. You'll get a great experience when reading MALE magazine on your tablet.
Please send any comments, suggestions or questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your feedback to support us improve MALE magazine.
show archives from the past five days or search videos by issue.
There are feeds for ILA alerts and the NRA Blog. NRA Near Me
plots events, clubs, classes, schools and tournaments close to you.
A Community section offers links to each division’s Facebook or
Twitter page, plus a state-by-state rep finder. And Take Action is
where users can join, register to vote, donate or contact the NRA.
Do not just keep quiet when witnessing an interesting event, report to PasangMata because you are our Contributors. This is an opportunity to become part of the online media world at once to collect points that can be redeemed for prizes from detikcom.
Follow news and topics that interest you the most. Save your Favorites news.
Last but not least, you can be part of our Citizen Journalism program. Just write your news, take a picture then upload it using the Citizen Journalism menu. Your news will be displayed in Tempo.co Apps as well as on our Website , www.Tempo.co
PT Tempo Inti Media, is an Indonesian media company based in Jakarta Indonesia , has been known for its accurate and high standard of journalism products. Their journalists has won many prizes on Journalism.
If you don’t have time to stay up-to-date with the news but need to or wish you could, InkaBinka makes that possible. Get a story in 20 seconds; you no longer need to read the 1,000-word article. Let InkaBinka distill the entire story into 4 concise bullet points which are dynamically animated with powerful imagery so you can know the important facts and retain the information longer.
Be informed and speak to the big ideas with confidence and do it in a fraction of the time.
Do you want to know how a story started? Internet search can return millions of results. InkaBinka takes you immediately to the beginning and through the progression of any big story or idea. You will know the facts in seconds instead of hours of research. Become informed on what is important on an elevator ride or while getting coffee.
Be the one who knows.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the next released issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: £17.49/ US$25.99 [6 issues]
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period, you will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Find all the latest posts from the greatest, most active, leadership Blogs. The App will download the posts and images, as they come from the original RSS' feeds, upon synchronization. You'll be able to read them offline!
The contents you'll get from this App will help become better Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Employees, etc... as well as keep you informed on recent and important studies of Work/Life balance.
It doesn't get easier than this, go ahead and get your copy of our App ! This free version comes with Ads embedded on the bottom of articles and can hold up to 200 Articles and Posts per Blog.
Full List of Features:
- Keep your favorite posts by Staring it
- Option to share the post you like through e-mail and your social networks with an easy-to-use sharing button
- Switch between light and dark themes
- Adjust letter size to your reading needs
- Switch layouts between Lists and Grids
- Configure the sync intervals (default at 24 hrs) and receive notification when new content becomes available.
- Quickly browse through content using our widget
Full List of Blogs included to date (with permission from the authors):
Lead Change Group
Great Leadership by Dan
Linked 2 Leadership
Feeds undergoing process of getting proper permission (Temporarily Active inside the App):
Switch and Shift
SmartBlog on Leadership
The mojo Company
Let's Grow Leaders
The Office Blend
Great Leaders Serve
Random acts of Leadership
Dan Hawkins Leadership
Brian Dodd on Leadership
The Leadership Advisor
Team Work and Leadership
Three Star Leadership
The People Equation
You're not the Boss of me
Dan Black on Leadership
We hope you like it, share it, rate it and keep coming back to it! You feedback is highly appreciated.
Note that the sources are taken from the blogs' RSS and social feeds.
The Gun Dudes are a bunch of Second Amendment respecting guys that love to shoot, and love their guns. In their podcast episodes they talk about new guns they've acquired, things they've learned while shooting, product reviews, and more. One of the favorite segments is their "Misfire Award" which covers news stories of stupid laws, crazy regulations, and all kinds of hard-to-believe gun and self-defense related topics.
You'll love these guys and laugh out loud!
gundudes, gun dudes, podcast, grrn, gun rights radio network, carl, stan, tom, gun, guns, right to keep and bear arms, rkba, second amendment, 2nd amendment, 2a, nra, national rifle association, pistol, handgun, sidearm, firearm, glock, revolver, .38, 9mm, .40, .357, .45, magnum, holster, conceal, concealed carry, concealed firearm, cfp, ccw, chp, bill of rights, statistics, colt made them equal, defend your family, protect yourself, protect your family
Who is Joe the Web Guy?
He was hired by his current employer to fill the position of Web Application Developer left vacant by their previous Web Developer. Previously Joe worked for an advertising agency as their interactive Technology Director, and developed projects for clients such as 3M HIS, Novell, 3COM, and Sundance Resort. He performed contract work for a local dot com, building their first B2C e-commerce shopping cart solution. He even worked for a local pseudo-celebrity (Dell "SUPERDELL" Schanze) where he wore many hats (including Sharepoint Developer and various technical and management positions).
Joe was a Web of Trust Notary, endorsed by Thawte (a Verisign company), and experienced with x.590 Digital Signature Certificates. Joe believes in the widespread use of PKI Encryption technologies and methodologies as potentially being the "magic bullet" in eliminating online fraud, identity theft, and even casual snooping.
Give Joe a pair of headphones and a can of anything "cold and caffeinated" and he can code for hours on end. He can work efficiently as a solo developer and is also at-home when working as part of a development team.
When asked, Joe tells people that it's not really that he knows all that much, rather that he's just really good at figuring things out.
In the years since Joe began his employment with his current employer he has been instrumental in realizing several projects and keeps existing sites and solutions up-to-date and running smoothly.
Although Joe can work inside the constraints and scope of a project, he has a hard time "thinking inside the box" and can often see the larger picture and offer ideas, thoughts, or "what-if" scenarios that can help "future-proof" a given project to extend the value and business-returns.
One of his websites, JoeTheWebGuy.net, and its accompanying podcast are the ongoing collection of things Joe has learned about development, the web, and technology in general. He now presents to you this web app so you can keep up-to-date will that fountain of information on-the-go!
Collectively, the Gun Rights Network brings together young and old, male and female, black and white, liberal and conservative, in a broad spectrum of strong and articulate voices that speak for Constitutional Rights, human Rights, and protection of the innocent, as well as a celebration of the centuries-old lore of firearms.
Members of the Gun Rights Network:
- Armed Citizen Podcast: The Armed Citizen Podcast is hosted by Mick McArt and was the first podcast to formally join the Gun Rights Network.
- GunDudes Radio Podcast: The GunDudes are a bunch of Second Amendment respecting guys that love to shoot, and love their guns. In their podcast episodes they talk about new guns they've acquired, things they've learned while shooting, product reviews, and more. One of the favorite segments is their “Misfire Award” which covers news stories of stupid laws, crazy regulations, and all kinds of hard-to-believe gun and self-defense related topics.
You’ll love these guys and laugh out loud!
- Modern Rifleman Radio: Hosted by Ken Kowalski and Bryan Bolivar, Modern Rifleman Radio is a podcast focusing on military style rifles and their use by the military, competitors, and everyday citizens.
- PowerFactor Show: The PowerFactor Show is catered towards practical pistol shooters, both existing and future. Our hosts, Steve, Rick, John, Larry and Doug will cover rules, shooting techniques, equipment and everything you need to either get into the sport, or to improve the sport that you’re already in and love.
- Practical Defense: Hosted by Alex Haddox, the Practical Defense podcast provides insight and a practical approach to staying safe in our increasingly dangerous neighborhoods. Listen and learn strategies and habits that will help you and your loved ones stay safe from harm.
- ProArms Podcast: The ProArms Podcast alternates between two formats. In one, staff members interview shooting champions, top trainers, firearms industry executives, and perhaps most important, gunfight survivors. The latter include Bill Allard, the late Jim Cirillo’s partner on the famed NYPD Stakeout Unit and the one member of the squad who killed more criminal gunmen in face to face shootouts than even Cirillo. Bob Stasch, “the Cirillo of Chicago,” who has been through some fourteen gunfights and counting, because he’s still leading a street narcotics unit in the Windy City.
-Talking Guns with Kate Krueger: Kate Krueger is the top female gun radio expert and hosts Talking Guns on Sundays at Noon – 2PM on 1100 AM KFNX Independent Talk Radio. Named “Annie Oakley of the airwaves” by one of her guests she addresses all things related to firearms including products, books, politics, shooting sports & events, training, hunting and more. She also talks about survival and preparedness, accessories, and other peripheral topics related to the outdoors and the 2nd amendment. Kate is a patriot, mom, 2nd Amendment advocate, and owner of a local Arizona gun store.
Friends of the Gun Rights Network:
- Firearms Cafe: Firearms Cafe is hosted by Tony Brown.
- Citizen Armed
- Down Range Radio & TV
- Gun Nation
- Gun Rights Advocates
- Gun Rights Alert
- HandgunWorld Podcast
- Liberal’s Gun Corner
- On Target Radio
- Personal Armament Podcast
- Polite Society Podcast
- Rimfire Podcast
- Shooting The Breeze
If you've ever wondered what day it is, or have had someone ask you, what better way to find out than having viral pop-singer Rebecca Black tell you? And not just on Friday, Friday!
Who is Rebecca Black? An American teenager (born June 21, 1997) gained worldwide notoriety with her single entitled "Friday" in 2011 when her music video made its debut on YouTube. "Friday" was co-written and produced by Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson of ARK Music Factory was reportedly dubbed "light in the lyrics" by Rebecca Black's mother; Rebecca responded that she simply "sang it as they wrote it, Mom".
Opinions on the song are mixed with some hating it, some loving it, but the majority either "hate to love it" or "love to hate it". Critics even called it "the worst song ever". As of May 10, 2011, the video had amassed more than 135 million views.
The song follows Rebecca Black as a "typical teenager from waking up, eating cold cereal for breakfast, waiting for the school bus, and catching a ride to school with her friends (after debating which seat she should take). In the evening (after another seating debate) she and and her friends (Benni Cinkle and another girl) ride to a party. We're also provided with the information that Thursday is before Friday, Saturday comes after Friday, and Sunday comes afterwards.
- This app utilizes very short sound-bytes from the song which are in compliance with the Fair-Use clause of the Copyright Act of 1976, and as a parody of the original, is protected as Free Speech.
- Additionally, Courts have held that The First Amendment and the laws of many states protect the use of someone's name or likeness in creative works and other forms of entertainment, such as is being done in this app.