show archives from the past five days or search videos by issue.
There are feeds for ILA alerts and the NRA Blog. NRA Near Me
plots events, clubs, classes, schools and tournaments close to you.
A Community section offers links to each division’s Facebook or
Twitter page, plus a state-by-state rep finder. And Take Action is
where users can join, register to vote, donate or contact the NRA.
Journal of The National Rifle Association of Great Britain. The Journal covers all the events from the competition season, from the Trafalgar and the Ages Match through to F Class and the Civilian Service Rifle winter league. On top of that it also includes a dedicated results service.
All this on top of association and members news, international event reviews, and technical and how-to articles.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months (4 Issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand new interface design, smoother operation experience and richer content that will take you on a journey of software discovery.
All categories separated browsing, quickly find the products you want .
A new waterfall flow block appears, quickly find the products you like.
Discovers new apps & games and recommends the best for you. Focused on FREE Top Apps & Top Games,Discoroid brings new apps you will love!
• All safe, all secure, virus and malware clean;
• All apps, all games, always free!
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
Collectively, the Gun Rights Network brings together young and old, male and female, black and white, liberal and conservative, in a broad spectrum of strong and articulate voices that speak for Constitutional Rights, human Rights, and protection of the innocent, as well as a celebration of the centuries-old lore of firearms.
Members of the Gun Rights Network:
- Armed Citizen Podcast: The Armed Citizen Podcast is hosted by Mick McArt and was the first podcast to formally join the Gun Rights Network.
- GunDudes Radio Podcast: The GunDudes are a bunch of Second Amendment respecting guys that love to shoot, and love their guns. In their podcast episodes they talk about new guns they've acquired, things they've learned while shooting, product reviews, and more. One of the favorite segments is their “Misfire Award” which covers news stories of stupid laws, crazy regulations, and all kinds of hard-to-believe gun and self-defense related topics.
You’ll love these guys and laugh out loud!
- Modern Rifleman Radio: Hosted by Ken Kowalski and Bryan Bolivar, Modern Rifleman Radio is a podcast focusing on military style rifles and their use by the military, competitors, and everyday citizens.
- PowerFactor Show: The PowerFactor Show is catered towards practical pistol shooters, both existing and future. Our hosts, Steve, Rick, John, Larry and Doug will cover rules, shooting techniques, equipment and everything you need to either get into the sport, or to improve the sport that you’re already in and love.
- Practical Defense: Hosted by Alex Haddox, the Practical Defense podcast provides insight and a practical approach to staying safe in our increasingly dangerous neighborhoods. Listen and learn strategies and habits that will help you and your loved ones stay safe from harm.
- ProArms Podcast: The ProArms Podcast alternates between two formats. In one, staff members interview shooting champions, top trainers, firearms industry executives, and perhaps most important, gunfight survivors. The latter include Bill Allard, the late Jim Cirillo’s partner on the famed NYPD Stakeout Unit and the one member of the squad who killed more criminal gunmen in face to face shootouts than even Cirillo. Bob Stasch, “the Cirillo of Chicago,” who has been through some fourteen gunfights and counting, because he’s still leading a street narcotics unit in the Windy City.
-Talking Guns with Kate Krueger: Kate Krueger is the top female gun radio expert and hosts Talking Guns on Sundays at Noon – 2PM on 1100 AM KFNX Independent Talk Radio. Named “Annie Oakley of the airwaves” by one of her guests she addresses all things related to firearms including products, books, politics, shooting sports & events, training, hunting and more. She also talks about survival and preparedness, accessories, and other peripheral topics related to the outdoors and the 2nd amendment. Kate is a patriot, mom, 2nd Amendment advocate, and owner of a local Arizona gun store.
Friends of the Gun Rights Network:
- Firearms Cafe: Firearms Cafe is hosted by Tony Brown.
- Citizen Armed
- Down Range Radio & TV
- Gun Nation
- Gun Rights Advocates
- Gun Rights Alert
- HandgunWorld Podcast
- Liberal’s Gun Corner
- On Target Radio
- Personal Armament Podcast
- Polite Society Podcast
- Rimfire Podcast
- Shooting The Breeze
The Gun Dudes are a bunch of Second Amendment respecting guys that love to shoot, and love their guns. In their podcast episodes they talk about new guns they've acquired, things they've learned while shooting, product reviews, and more. One of the favorite segments is their "Misfire Award" which covers news stories of stupid laws, crazy regulations, and all kinds of hard-to-believe gun and self-defense related topics.
You'll love these guys and laugh out loud!
gundudes, gun dudes, podcast, grrn, gun rights radio network, carl, stan, tom, gun, guns, right to keep and bear arms, rkba, second amendment, 2nd amendment, 2a, nra, national rifle association, pistol, handgun, sidearm, firearm, glock, revolver, .38, 9mm, .40, .357, .45, magnum, holster, conceal, concealed carry, concealed firearm, cfp, ccw, chp, bill of rights, statistics, colt made them equal, defend your family, protect yourself, protect your family
Who is Joe the Web Guy?
He was hired by his current employer to fill the position of Web Application Developer left vacant by their previous Web Developer. Previously Joe worked for an advertising agency as their interactive Technology Director, and developed projects for clients such as 3M HIS, Novell, 3COM, and Sundance Resort. He performed contract work for a local dot com, building their first B2C e-commerce shopping cart solution. He even worked for a local pseudo-celebrity (Dell "SUPERDELL" Schanze) where he wore many hats (including Sharepoint Developer and various technical and management positions).
Joe was a Web of Trust Notary, endorsed by Thawte (a Verisign company), and experienced with x.590 Digital Signature Certificates. Joe believes in the widespread use of PKI Encryption technologies and methodologies as potentially being the "magic bullet" in eliminating online fraud, identity theft, and even casual snooping.
Give Joe a pair of headphones and a can of anything "cold and caffeinated" and he can code for hours on end. He can work efficiently as a solo developer and is also at-home when working as part of a development team.
When asked, Joe tells people that it's not really that he knows all that much, rather that he's just really good at figuring things out.
In the years since Joe began his employment with his current employer he has been instrumental in realizing several projects and keeps existing sites and solutions up-to-date and running smoothly.
Although Joe can work inside the constraints and scope of a project, he has a hard time "thinking inside the box" and can often see the larger picture and offer ideas, thoughts, or "what-if" scenarios that can help "future-proof" a given project to extend the value and business-returns.
One of his websites, JoeTheWebGuy.net, and its accompanying podcast are the ongoing collection of things Joe has learned about development, the web, and technology in general. He now presents to you this web app so you can keep up-to-date will that fountain of information on-the-go!