- All five Hunters, and every skill, including Jack the Doppelganger.
- Points and level information updated as you tweak. Know exactly how soon you can get that particular combination you want.
- Samsung S-Pen support adds hover over actions where supported (Note 3 and 4 not currently supported).
- Save and load your builds, with no limits. Plan out all the Hunter's you like, ready for when you need them.
- Send builds as a handy link (via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and load them into the talent calculator with one click.
- Swipe pan between the skill panels on mobile phones or see all three at once on tablet devices.
- Automatically updates via your internet connection. Keep your talent calculator up to date with any Borderlands Pre-Sequel patches and hotfixes
- Accurately mimics the look and feel of the Borderlands Pre-Sequel skill tree builder website
- 100% native app. Built from the ground up, purely for Android.
This app requires internet access to check for updates and SD card access for the database of talents.
Want to see the app in another language? Come help out at http://translate.randomicon.co.uk
Please note I cannot add features not supported by Gearbox Software. This would include features such as importing characters from your game account.
All Borderlands Pre-Sequel related images and game data remain the property of Gearbox Software.
Includes content for the following DLC map packs: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty; Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage; Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt; and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep.
Find and track all the game's plethora of collectibles, including the Cult of the Vaults, ECHO Recorders, every rare chest and much more!
Use this digital companion to get the most out of Borderlands 2. If you're the type of player who likes to find everything, then the Borderlands 2 Official Map App is for you!
This is the companion app for the Claptrap RC shipped with the Borderlands Claptrap-In-A-Box Collector’s Edition. This free app will activate your CL4P-TP steward robot, allowing you to control its movement, project your voice, stream video and more. However, it will not control his overenthusiastic personality – you’ll just have to deal with that!
-Connect: ClaptrApp connects directly to the Claptrap RC via WiFi and allows you to interact with and drive your robot.
-Control: Two operational modes: “Joystick” or “Motion Sensing” to move Claptrap around.
-Character: Trigger the robot to say a random, built-in Claptrap phrase with classic and original lines from Claptrap himself.
-Communication: Become Claptrap! Speak into your mobile device to project your voice through the robot.
-Camera: See Claptrap’s point of view through a real-time live video stream from Claptrap’s eye to your mobile device.
Should you have any issues with your Claptrap’s functions, do not contact Hyperion. Simply refer to your instruction manual or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 IPerion, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, The Pre-Sequel is a trademark, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K, 2K Australia, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Find and track all the game's plethora of collectibles, including Cult of the Vaults, ECHO Recorders, every rare chest and much more! Use this digital companion to get the most out of Borderlands 2. If you're the type of player who likes to find everything, then the Borderlands 2 Official Map App is for you!
It is NOT an official App and the data and images are property of Gearbox Software.
This Free Borderlands Pre-Sequel Skill Tree App contains all the skills and their information for all classes. It also allows you to save, load and share builds.
Tap to place points, hold for information and removal of points.
• All Skill Trees
• All Classes
• Save and load builds.
• Share builds via share code
• Sandbox Mode - allowing up to 9 points in every skill.
This App does NOT require an Internet connection, internet is only used for Ads.
All Borderlands 2 Classes/Characters.
All Skill information.
Add and Remove skill points on the fly.
Save and Load builds.
Share builds with your friends.
Please note that all Borderlands 2 related images and game data remain the property of Gearbox Software, LLC.
Find every Cult of the Vault, Echo Recorder & Treasure Chest with this officially licensed map app!
Want to become the ultimate Vault Hunter? This handy app allows users to track and find all the hidden collectibles in the game. Plus, it highlights all the major landmarks in the game, including Fast Travel stations, Weapon & Ammo vending machines and much more!
This digital companion includes detailed maps of every area in the game complete with callouts and locations for:
Every Cult of the Vault
All Echo Recorders
GamerLink let's you browse a list of gamers that are currently looking to play, displaying useful information such as their skill level, preferred game mode, mic preference and more! If you find a gamer you like, send them a ping to see if they want to play. You can also add yourself to the list, choosing your own gaming preferences, to see who wants to play with you!
GamerLink is in very early stages of it's development and is for now to be considered an Alpha. As a tester, your feedback is very important and will help us improve your experience on GamerLink. Feel free to submit any questions, concerns or feedback to email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy testing the GamerLink Alpha :)
Currently featuring 108 sound clips from Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Cyrus, J-Roc, Lahey, Randy, Phil Collins, Conky and Donnie (yes, Donnie!)
Save any clip for use as a notification or ringtone by long-pressing (holding your finger down on) it. After saving a clip, go to the settings screen of your device and change your default ringtone or notification to "TPB Ringtone" or "TPB Notification".
NOTE: This app contains uncensored adult language and is intended for mature audiences.
NOTE: This app needs read/write access to your device memory for the sole purpose of saving clips for use as ringtones and notifications. All saved media will be stored in the "/media" folder on your device.
REQUEST A SOUND: If you'd like to see a specific sound added to the app, hit the "Contact Developer" button on the Play Store page, and send me a timestamp (episode number & time in the episode) that the sound occurs!
January 27, 2015 (v2.0.9)
- Fixed back button to make exiting the app easier
- Removed duplicate Ricky quote
August 17, 2014 (v2.0.8)
- Added 1 new sound for Bubbles, Donnie and J-Roc
- Fixed issue with backgrounds on high res devices
May 11, 2014 (v2.0.7)
- Added Conky (11 clips)
Jan 27, 2014 (v2.0.6)
- Added 9 new Lahey sounds
Jan 14, 2014 (v2.0.5)
- Pressing back while a sound is playing will now stop that sound
Dec 30, 2013 (v2.0.4)
- Added 1 new clip for Julian
- Added 3 new clips for Ricky
Dec 30, 2013 (v2.0.3)
- Resolved issue that was causing background images to crash the app on older devices
Dec 27, 2013 (v2.0.2)
- Added unique backgrounds for all characters (but Donnie)
Dec 27, 2013 (v2.0.1)
- Added more background images
- Fixed an issue with Cyrus' page that was causing it to redirect to Ricky
Dec 27, 2013 (v2.0.0)
- HUGE UPDATE: The entire app has been rewritten from the ground up to allow for a much higher level of customization and ease of content (sound) management. Basically, this means the app will run smoother, look better, and be easier to update going forth.
Dec 23, 2013 (v1.08)
- Removed profanity filter and reclassified the app as high maturity
Dec 23, 2013 (v1.07)
- Added ability to save clips for use as ringtones and notifications
- Added menu to main page with link to an Information page
July 29, 2013 (v1.06)
- Added 2 new clips for Bubbles
- Added 3 new clips for J-Roc
July 16, 2013 (v1.05)
- Added 2 new clips for Ricky
June 2, 2013 (v1.04)
- Made the app free
- Added Lahey (8 clips)
- Added 1 new clip for Julian
- Hitting menu will now bring up a "Stop Sounds" button
May 28, 2013 (v1.03)
- Added Donnie (12 clips)
- Added 1 new clip for Cyrus
May 27, 2013 (v1.02)
- Added Phil Collins (12 clips)
- Added Randy (5 clips, more coming soon)
- Added 4 new clips for Ricky
- Put active character name on page title (used to always be the name of the app)
- Put buttons into list view to allow scrolling if the button area is too tall for your screen
May 27, 2013 (v1.01)
- Fixed labeling issue
May 27, 2013 (v1.0)
- Initial release.
- More sounds and characters coming very soon!
Available classes: Mastermind, Enforcer, Technician and Ghost.
Does not require internet connection.
To flag ad as inappropriate, swipe back and forth at least four times within it.
PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.
PAYDAY 2 is a trademark of Starbreeze AB. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Developed by OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio and published by 505 Games.
Then this is the app for you!
This is the product of a day of extreme boredom and holds only novelty value.
• Detailed layouts that mimic the in-game drill screen.
• Sounds from in-game.
• Annoyingly inconvenient drill breaking.
• Lengthy setup and drill repair times.
• Adjustable running time.
• NOT MUCH MORE!
Users who are on API 11 (Honeycomb) or higher with have a more realistic experience.
Any complaints/concerns/comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• a function where you can use the app as a tracker for your drill in game
• a rewards system ( money, gold, faster fixes...)
• better drill breaking mechanics
• Skill calculator featuring the latest Payday 2 skills.
• Infamy level 1-5 support.
• Primary and secondary weapons and mods.
• Armor support.
• View weapon and armor statistics based on your current skill setup.
• Load existing pd2skills.com links or share your current build with others.
• Save your favorite builds for later.
• Optimized for phones and tablets.
• Full access to the premium features for the first week of use.
Always Free Features:
• The skill trees (Mastermind, Enforcer, Technician, Ghost, Fugitive)
• Armor and armor statistics
• Saving/Loading your build
• Sharing your build with friends
• Loading a build from a pd2skills.com link
• The website http://pd2skills.com
• Infamy & Perks
• Primary & Secondary weapons
All premium features are available as a trial for the first week. After the trial premium features can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase. "Pro" will unlock all premium features and is the best value, otherwise if you only wish to unlock "Infamy & Perks" or "Primary & Secondary weapons" they can be unlocked individually.
PAYDAY 2 is a trademark of Starbreeze AB. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Now you can have everything about your software in your pocket!
Current app represents full information about the games called "Payday: The Heist" and "Payday 2"!
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As a Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
Helper for select right Fusion Engine on Day 2 in mission BigOil of PayDay 2.
You can be «Doctor Fantastic» even some teammate packed all Engins.
This soundboard will satisfy all your Gaben quote needs.
Features quotes such as :
*Gabe saying all Valve games
*Gabe saying normal stuff such as Yes and No
*Gabe Singing "Faster Longer Better Gaben" and 2 other related Gabe Newell songs!
*Gabe talking about Half Life and his own life
Gaben is the CEO of Valve Software makers of games such as Half Life and Portal 1 and 2. Gabe also owns Steam, the company which forces you to give it money during Christmas and Summer.
More sounds will be added on request!